• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh, I was the one who posted it.

Mario must have made a typo error and removed the spoiler tags by quoting it.
Um no, I just found it and put it in spoiler.
It was the one that has the Rush Hour style on it lol.

Man, I gotta be more careful with spoilers, not to mention I was the one that complained about spoiler the most.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Also I think I need to take a break from the board. Like jesus. Just call me dumb and stupid to my face for attempting to start conversation why don't you? Thanks.

This isn't even the first time I've been straight up called something negative or something harassing in the last few days and I'm getting warnings for being harassing when I'm joking.

Sure, right.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Yeah I think I'm done with the board in general.

Everyone reads into everything I say.

They just plain straight up have no hesitation in telling me to shut up (granted that guy apologized), or that I'm stupid, or dumb, or just straight up being rude as hell to me.

And the funny thing is I'm never rude or mean to anyone here. So I'm just kinda done. Why stay a place where you feel unwelcomed.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The DS version of Ultimate Spider-Man actually has a few new songs in its OST. Granted, they are mostly remixes of what's in the console game, but still cool to see.

I wasn't expecting that, though the console version's soundtrack is still better.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sometimes, I think This board needs a little help on learning to be a proper human being

Of all times for my icon to fit the moment
**** I wish I could go to the dentist. Four wisdom teeth needed pulling, like, yesterday. :034:
Hope you get those pulled, I got all four of mine pulled and thank god, if they grew out, my teeth would of been pushed to all hell

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
And the funny thing is I'm never rude or mean to anyone here. So I'm just kinda done. Why stay a place where you feel unwelcomed.
I don't really know what have you said before.. . But I do understand your feelings.

That being said, I'm just think that some people have their takes when it comes to other people's opinion and jokes... And when there's about to have a drama happen, it has s better not to get it too heated.

Just know this, If you treat other people nice, but other is being rude, that's their problem, not you.

D

Deleted member

Oh dang. Missed NonSpecificGuy's birthday post and Lampy's farewell.

@NonSpecificGuy Have fun man! If you got your presents, what were they?

@Lampy I am rooting for you. I really hope your future goes out well for you.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah I think I'm done with the board in general.

Everyone reads into everything I say.

They just plain straight up have no hesitation in telling me to shut up (granted that guy apologized), or that I'm stupid, or dumb, or just straight up being rude as hell to me.

I thought you were alright, since you were at least funny from time to time.

But if you feel the need to get off of this site, that's perfectly fine. Sometimes people can get uppity or offended when talking in places like this, I think most of us have dealt with things like that, granted for me it was mostly on other sites. That's why a lot of people take brakes from this place.

I think that's just a part of Social media as a whole.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Yo Crash vs Spyro was lit

As expected Spyro won which pretty much most people predicted. The fight was well animated and they really made use of Crash's arsenal. They've been doing an amazing job this season so far.

Next one is interesting... Pit vs Sora . I'm going to root for Pit but I have a feeling Sora has the better feats.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
**** I wish I could go to the dentist. Four wisdom teeth needed pulling, like, yesterday. :034:
Hope you get those pulled, I got all four of mine pulled and thank god, if they grew out, my teeth would of been pushed to all hell
I got mine pulled a couple years ack because they were basically dead.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Yo Crash vs Spyro was lit

As expected Spyro won which pretty much most people predicted. The fight was well animated and they really made use of Crash's arsenal. They've been doing an amazing job this season so far.

Next one is interesting... Pit vs Sora . I'm going to root for Pit but I have a feeling Sora has the better feats.
I'm kinda expecting that they'll bring out allies into the fight in some capacity, and Sora has Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Riku, Kairi, Aqua, most Disney hero[ines] - but Pit has two goddesses (Palutena and her army of light, and Viridi and her army of nature), Dark Pit, Magnus, and Phosphora.

I think in a one-on-one Sora may have the edge, but if they do bring in allies, I don't think there's any question that Pit takes it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Six placeholder articles on the AC site = Smash announcement has to be the loosest connection I've ever heard in Smash speculation, and that's really saying something.
guys clearly we are looking at this all wrong! Those placeholder articles have to be for Pokémon switch! Now that zerora is finally revealed we got to get that gen 8 announcement from the animal crossing website.
:p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
guys clearly we are looking at this all wrong! Those placeholder articles have to be for Pokémon switch! Now that zerora is finally revealed we got to get that gen 8 announcement from the animal crossing website.
:p
Nah, dude. I found the perfect, more logical conclusion to this.

It's Pikmin 4. :p

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner of the last poll was Zero, the least unpredictable outcome ever. X was definitely very close, in fact, close to him by a few votes. Meanwhile, both Vile and Axl.

Next up is one based on the Mega Man Battle Network series of games. Your choices are MegaMan.EXE, ProtoMan.EXE, Bass.EXE, and Roll.EXE.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
This is the exact kind of reasoning why I'm leaving.

I make it clear I'm upset and tired of being treated in a rude manner and outside two of you. The rest of you proceed to joke about what I said as if I was actually serious and I'm the biggest idiot on the planet.

Like wow. Pumpakboo is right. Ya'll need some lessons in how to be a human being.

Edit: Goodbye to the decent ones. That's all I have to say.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I make it clear I'm upset and tired of being treated in a rude manner and outside two of you. The rest of you proceed to joke about what I said as if I was actually serious and the biggest idiot on the planet.

Like wow. Pumpakboo is right. Ya'll need some lessons in how to be a human being.

I hope I’m one of the decent ones, but either way cya and I’m sad to see you go.

D

Deleted member

Doritos.

NonSpecificGuy, how is your birthday going? Is it really fun? I hope so! You are a great guy!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So I was watching this Spider-Man PS4 vid about costumes, and the guy who made it used to work in Marvel Games, he even was responsible for a couple of Deadpool's and Dr.Doom's alt colors.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh hey what's going o-

. . .well now I just feel depressed.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I make it clear I'm upset and tired of being treated in a rude manner and outside two of you. The rest of you proceed to joke about what I said as if I was actually serious and I'm the biggest idiot on the planet.

I think you misunderstand. No one here sets out to upset or make fun of others. Nothing said here is taken to heart because it’s the internet so it shouldn’t really affect anyone’s lives unless that person lets it. No one is mocking you or thinks your stupid. This is just a place filled with people that make light hearted jokes that really shouldn’t be viewed as mocking people. No one hates or thinks lowly of you. Of course it’s your choice to leave or stay. I know you’ve had this same feeling before on this site and left because of it. So I can’t really stay anything that will indefinitely change your mind. The choice is yours. And you should know by know burb really doesn’t think much about people on here in negative ways. He shares his thoughts and it can cause tension but he doesn’t hate or think any differently of people on here. It’s nothing that effects him and shouldn’t be something to affect anyone else for what I already said. People may have differing views and may be harsh about wording some things but no one here bullies or thinks lowly of others.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The winner of the last poll was Zero, the least unpredictable outcome ever. X was definitely very close, in fact, close to him by a few votes. Meanwhile, both Vile and Axl.

Next up is one based on the Mega Man Battle Network series of games. Your choices are MegaMan.EXE, ProtoMan.EXE, Bass.EXE, and Roll.EXE.

Begin.
Well, as far as I'm concerned, Mega Man X was the people's champ. He's too sick.

Anyways, if I had to pick(though I don't have a twitter), again, Mega Man EXE would get my vote.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord

I don't know what happened, and I don't believe I've ever interacted with you before, but I will say that I'm sad now that I won't get the chance.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
They find stuff especially when you consistently forget to floss.. like who was the person that thought up flossing in this first place?
Probably somoen like me, a person that eats a lot of candy and has cavity prone areas inbetween teeth that get worse from not flossing away the candy peices:cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh no!
I hope your depression goes away, remember that we are here to help out.
The last thing I ever want is for anyone to feel left out here.

The fact that someone felt so terribly exactly that while I was gone to the point of leaving, that multiple people I thought were pretty great in general are leaving on the same day. . .

I dunno. It just kinda feels like a punch in the chest a little bit.

D

Deleted member

The last thing I ever want is for anyone to feel left out here.

The fact that someone felt so terribly exactly that while I was gone to the point of leaving, that multiple people I thought were pretty great in general are leaving on the same day. . .

I dunno. It just kinda feels like a punch in the chest a little bit.
Tell us your feelings and we will help.
We are all friends here.

Why are you depressed?

Chrono.

Begin.
Bass.exe easily for me.

I love Mega but he's fine being in Mega Man's FS. Proto Man.exe is a poor man's Zero imo. Bass.exe would have the most unique moveset out of everyone here. With them turrets, hell rollers and whatnot.

In my dream roster, it's Mega Man, Zero(MMZ) and Bass.exe as the 3 Mega Man reps.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So I made a pic of my secondary FEH team to use in my signature in the future.

FEH secondary party.png

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
a daisy obsessed dumb *** going into the Source Gaming discord copying a user's username to hide that he's an alt account
Well at least I got a quick chuckle through even while I feel gutted.

Funnily enough much like another odd duck my sympathy for him died when he invaded a Sonic thread somewhere out there to talk immense amounts of trash as opposed to any of their other quirks.

I actually don't have anything against Daisy, but I'll still mock Daisy while he's around just for that.
Tell us your feelings and we will help.
We are all friends here.

Why are you depressed?
Because I'm easily brought down and I just found out what went down on the last page.

I mean it's not as bad as if I'd specifically hurt their feelings instead of being absent, but. . .man. :urg:

D

Deleted member

The post you quoted literally answers your question, dude
Oooh.. :facepalm:
Sorry Coricus.
Because I'm easily brought down and I just found out what went down on the last page.

I mean it's not as bad as if I'd specifically hurt their feelings instead of being absent, but. . .man. :urg:
Now I know.
What are things that make you happy? Try doing that, and it could help you with depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom