• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I half expected you to say "Good morning you little ****".
Nah, you gotta change your nicknames from time to time. Or else, it get stale.

You are still a little **** tho, comrade. ;)

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Has anyone else been watching Nintendo's social media like a hawk because of the Animal Crossing website thing or is it just me?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Happy birthday.
----------
So... My hiatus begins today.
I've just posted my analysis of Decidueye's chances in Smash, and I'm gonna start studying hard from now on. Since it's hard for me to balance between school and Smashboards, I'm gonna log out and not come back until late June.
I'll still be active on Discord sometimes, so if anyone wants to chat my tag is Lampy#9163.
With that, we shall see each other when I'm done with school. I'll miss y'all.

I hope you the best man, we will miss you here.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Nah, you gotta change your nicknames from time to time. Or else, it get stale.

You are still a little **** tho, comrade. ;)
Been wanting to change mine since my premium expired.
Buuut I can't be bothered to get premium again. :p

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Also it made me think. Why the heck did they need 6 place holder articles?

Because that's how many there were.

Do websites for franchises ever reference ''Hey and check out __ in Smash!" by chance?

Is there history of that? I know Smash's site linked to a game website during the Wii U/3DS era.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Been wanting to change mine since my premium expired.
Buuut I can't be bothered to get premium again. :p
What name you would choose if you had premium? If I may ask of course.

Will you change it to Vandham?:troll:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Only to best Blade of course.

Well....I think you just beat me, I have not any joke to say because
Wulfric is too pure for this world. I can't help it, but I can't say something bad about him.
Good work driver Baskerville, I make sure to remember the name.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Well....I think you just beat me, I have not any joke to say because
Wulfric is too pure for this world. I can't help it, but I can't say something bad about him.
Good work driver Baskerville, I make sure to remember the name.
His heart to heart in Fonsett Village and sidequest in Tantal made me like him more. The whole Gentle Giant trope may be rather played out but it warms my heart when its done right.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
His heart to heart in Fonsett Village and sidequest in Tantal made me like him more. The whole Gentle Giant trope may be rather played out but I enjoy it.
I think the reason why it work so well with Wulfric is that, out of the battlefield, yes, he is a cinnamon roll. But on said battlefield, he is just as terrifying and powerful as one might think. Though, his sidequest show that, if he could help it, he prefer to resolve problems peacefully, which make him even more awesome.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I think the reason why it work so well with Wulfric is that, out of the battlefield, yes, he is a cinnamon roll. But on said battlefield, he is just as terrifying and powerful as one might think. Though, his sidequest show that, if he could help it, he prefer to resolve problems peacefully, which make him even more awesome.
That's the part that surprised me, I expected him to just lose it and start attacking the Gogols. Oh, and hes a bookworm too, another thing I didn't expect from Wulfric when looking at his pouch items.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That's the part that surprised me, I expected him to just lose it and start attacking the Gogols. Oh, and hes a bookworm too, another thing I didn't expect from Wulfric when looking at his pouch items.
Sometime, appareance can be deceitful. I think Wulfric is the best good guy exemple of this trope.

Plus, I love imagine him with a pair of glass, reading books to children like the Red Hood and The Wolf. But making the wolf in the story a good guy who actually wanted to make friends but was too shy to ask directly to Red.

That's just my headcanon of course, but it would just work perfectly.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
If you think it's just because of that then you need to rewatch the series.

Besides, KaminariXMineta is already canon.
Not at all, I'm just saying that using anime endings doesn't mean anything when interactions within the series are a better point of contention.

I still don't think MomoJiro will ever be canon regardless, but I'll take that sweet sweet MomoKendo crack ship please; you can miss me with that KaminarixMineta ship tho.

Also, I'm perfectly content as a manga reader atm, even with season 3 of the anime :p

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Martian bull**** says you want round 2
View attachment 141031
What on earth is with all these gears.

Looks like the love child brought forth when a motorcycle engine walked into a steampunk convention and ****ed literally everyone present.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not at all, I'm just saying that using anime endings doesn't mean anything when interactions within the series are a better point of contention.

I still don't think MomoJiro will ever be canon regardless, but I'll take that sweet sweet MomoKendo crack ship please; you can miss me with that KaminarixMineta ship tho.

Also, I'm perfectly content as a manga reader atm, even with season 3 of the anime :p
'kay then, how about the fact everytime they show up in light chapter they're in the same panel together with bubbles in the background
0068-015~2.jpg

Look at how gay they're being.

Next you're gonna tell me BakugouXKirishima isn't canon either.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Happy birthday.
----------
I've just posted my analysis of Decidueye's chances in Smash, and I'm gonna start studying hard from now on. Since it's hard for me to balance between school and Smashboards, I'm gonna log out and not come back until late June.
I'll still be active on Discord sometimes, so if anyone wants to chat my tag is Lampy#9163.

Best of luck to you with your studies, my friend!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Happy birthday.
----------

see ya Lampy! I wish you good luck in the remainder of the school year. See you when you return.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Also it made me think. Why the heck did they need 6 place holder articles?

Because that's how many there were.

Do websites for franchises ever reference ''Hey and check out __ in Smash!" by chance?

Is there history of that? I know Smash's site linked to a game website during the Wii U/3DS era.
I think this further supports the "New Game" theory.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Screenshot_20180409-112442-01.jpeg

My feathers and I are about to do something horrifically unethical.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
In Fate/Grand Order, two servants I've been using have reached some major milestones. The first is a servant I've been using for a while:

Yep, Julius Caesar. Why would I would use this womanizing Roman emperor? Well, because he's been Scathach's teammate for a while now. He is a Quick-based servant just like Scathach (she also covers his weakness to archers), so he makes a good duo with Scathach. Combine that with Waver to give them the NP gauge and stat boosts, and the three make a solid team. With my Julius Caesar's Max Ascension and some level ups, he'll finally be a better unit.

The second servant who Max Ascended is my most recent 5-star:

It didn't take long for her to reach Level 80, and while it took a bit of time to get her to the Max Ascension, the Da Vinci event's Caster battles give a whole bunch of Mona Lisas needed to buy the hearts and tears at the shop. Combine that with one of my friend's Francis Drake with a Gentle Affection equipped, and it was pretty easy to grind up those necessary Ascension materials.

Now I just need to level her up to max level. She's currently at Level 82.

Guess what!

It’s my birthday.

Love me, you ****s.

:pikachu:
Happy Birthday! Hope you'll have a fun day today!

Happy birthday.
----------

Best of luck in your studies, Lampy! We'll miss you, but we know you'll succeed!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This can only go so well.

Well it's not that bad actually.

At first I feared they'd reproduce the same kind of controversy the RTC game can produce, in the end it's just each member of the Source Gaming team giving their thoughts about who are the most likely candidates to join Smash.

D

Deleted member

In Fate/Grand Order, two servants I've been using have reached some major milestones. The first is a servant I've been using for a while:

Yep, Julius Caesar. Why would I would use this womanizing Roman emperor? Well, because he's been Scathach's teammate for a while now. He is a Quick-based servant just like Scathach (she also covers his weakness to archers), so he makes a good duo with Scathach. Combine that with Waver to give them the NP gauge and stat boosts, and the three make a solid team. With my Julius Caesar's Max Ascension and some level ups, he'll finally be a better unit.

The second servant who Max Ascended is my most recent 5-star:

It didn't take long for her to reach Level 80, and while it took a bit of time to get her to the Max Ascension, the Da Vinci event's Caster battles give a whole bunch of Mona Lisas needed to buy the hearts and tears at the shop. Combine that with one of my friend's Francis Drake with a Gentle Affection equipped, and it was pretty easy to grind up those necessary Ascension materials.

Now I just need to level her up to max level. She's currently at Level 82.

Happy Birthday! Hope you'll have a fun day today!

Best of luck in your studies, Lampy! We'll miss you, but we know you'll succeed!
Me, about to take your Jalter as support to beat the damn Assassin quest without revivals: Nice

But for real, that was quick, it took me a long ass time to max ascend Mordred and that wasn't because of lack of materials.
Can't say much about Caesar, I know he's good but I just never actually used him.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Well it's not that bad actually.

At first I feared they'd reproduce the same kind of controversy the RTC game can produce, in the end it's just each member of the Source Gaming team giving their thoughts about who are the most likely candidates to join Smash.
Could still end badly, but for now, it seems alright.

Really helps that they started with a character that I don't think anyone would object to. Beyond those who complain about "too much sword" without knowing Takamaru could be unique af.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Martian bull**** says you want round 2
View attachment 141031
Also yes I was too lazy to edit this time
>Smack vs Hakai

ResidentSleeper

'kay then, how about the fact everytime they show up in light chapter they're in the same panel together with bubbles in the background
View attachment 141032
Look at how gay they're being.

Next you're gonna tell me BakugouXKirishima isn't canon either.
Context clues like that, while useful, don't mean much in the end. MomoJiro isn't canon. Bakushima isn't canon. Heck, KamiJiro isn't canon and neither is Momoroki or IzuOcha since not every interaction characters have with one another has to be romantic.

No pairing is canon until Horikoshi wills it- and he hasn't (so far).

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If Pokemons were real, you could bet that PETA would be losing their **** over the fact that these creatures would be shoved in tiny balls for battle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom