• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I’m pretty sure it has no problems keeping it from being ported, and with how well Xenoverse 2 sold it is definitely gonna be on the Switch at some point.

Probably after the 8 dlc characters are released as like a bundle or something
That's what I tend to think.

katt who had to run 3 kilos being dead tired and collapses on the floor to lazy to get up with the laptop right here like

and i don't wanna move or do anything
3 kilos? :laugh:

I need to do 10 for my P.E. class in about an hour, so that's nothing! :laugh: ... :lol: ... :urg:

You don't need to wear a hat in soccer match Marie...
Maybe she knows just as much about soccer as Marina? :p

Back to reality.
I DON'T WANNA!

REALITY SUCKS!

Greetings, homo sapien.
Heheh. He said homo. :chuckle:

And I'm ****ing immature,

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So. Dilemma.

I pulled two B!Ikes off the current banner.

Literally Frothing Respondent said:
hold the **** up how did you
I'm going to be eating a fair bit of ramen this month is how.

Now one of these B!Ikes is going to get stuffed into Tiki for Steady Breath. That much is certain. The question I must pose to the crowd, as I'm kind of wrestling with the answer, is which.

B!Ike one has a Neutral nature.

B!Ike two has +Atk/-Def.

Now I'm not saying there won't be some mystical +Res/-Atk B!Ike three someday that won't make this decision an awful lot easier, but I'm not counting on it.

Therefore, given the current crop of bikes, which one is up for nomming?

Couple of tags to gather the council. The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn , Jojalole Jojalole , Opossum Opossum , @Ivander.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So. Dilemma.

Now one of these B!Ikes is going to get stuffed into Tiki for Steady Breath. That much is certain. The question I must pose to the crowd, as I'm kind of wrestling with the answer, is which.

B!Ike two has +Atk/-Def.

Now I'm not saying there won't be some mystical +Res/-Atk B!Ike three someday that won't make this decision an awful lot easier, but I'm not counting on it.

Couple of tags to gather the council. The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn , Jojalole Jojalole , Opossum Opossum , @Ivander.
First off, also gonna tag @Shishœ, Z25 Z25 and Moydow Moydow since the more opinions, the better.

Secondly, I'll just share what I see from those IVs.
  • -Def gives him 32, which isn't that bad, especially when you consider that he's gonna say "**** follow-ups" anyway because of Urvan's Omnideflect and that he'd have 36 when Steady Breath in active, which is pretty damn good. Also, +Atk is a good boon, giving him 55 with Urvan.
  • Neutral one is the one I got (because he's the free one I picked) and his stats are still pretty solid that way, with 35 Def (39 with Steady Breath, which makes him a great physical wall) and 52 Atk, which is still a decently high number.
Since Brave Ike works best on the Enemy Phase due to Steady Breath and Urvan, I'd personally suggest keeping the neutral one so he can have as much defense as possible against physical units and using the -Def one as fodder.

But that's just my opinion, so I'd also suggest waiting until you get more answers before you make a decision.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So. Dilemma.

B!Ike two has +Atk/-Def.

In my opi--
Council of Heroes said:
What do you think you're doing here? You haven't been summoned as part of the Council!
Indeed I have not but I did pull not, 1, not 2 but 3 BIkes from back on the Hero Fest banner.

But for real, keep the neutral one. BIke is a tank with Urvan and Aether, sacrificing his Def is definitely something you don't want.
First off, also gonna tag @Shishœ, Z25 Z25 and Moydow Moydow since the more opinions, the better.

• -Def gives him 32, which isn't that bad, especially when you consider that he's gonna say "**** follow-ups" anyway because of Urvan's Omnideflect and that he'd have 36 when Steady Breath in active, which is pretty damn good. Also, +Atk is a good boon, giving him 55 with Urvan.
  • Neutral one is the one I got (because he's the free one I picked) and his stats are still pretty solid that way, with 35 Def (39 with Steady Breath, which makes him a great physical wall) and 52 Atk, which is still a decently high number.
Since Brave Ike works best on the Enemy Phase due to Steady Breath and Urvan, I'd personally suggest keeping the neutral one so he can have as much defense as possible against physical units and using the -Def one as fodder.

But that's just my opinion, so I'd also suggest waiting until you get more answers before you make a decision.
Seems I have joined the Council of Heroes.
My first order as part of the council is for you all to pull for Spring Catria!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I just really am down on myself because of the way everything career wise is right now.
Career advice is...not a specialty of mine, exactly. I kind of bull****ted my way into IT and doubled down on work experience ever since, and my history is full of right-place-right-time ****.

Could offer some general good-feelies though, if you'd like. Can go find a cat pic.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
So. Dilemma.

B!Ike two has +Atk/-Def.

I'd say the neutral Ike is better. Even though +Atk is fantastic, -Def hurts his durability on the battlefield, since his job is to tank and retaliate. He's going to be using Aether every match, so I don't think that the +Atk will make much of a difference on getting kills.

So do as Uni said, keep the neutral one.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'd personally suggest keeping the neutral one so he can have as much defense as possible against physical units and using the -Def one as fodder.
That was my first instinct as well; although I'm certain a glass-cannon approach would be viable, my best strategies seem to be enemy-phase oriented. I see no reason to adjust now.

Indeed I have not but I did pull not, 1, not 2 but 3 BIkes from back on the Hero Fest banner.

But for real, keep the neutral one. BIke is a tank with Urvan and Aether, sacrificing his Def is definitely something you don't want.
Damn son.

And I knew I was summoning an incomplete council. I'm keeping a list now.

One more vote for the Neutral.

I'd say the neutral Ike is better. Even though +Atk is fantastic, -Def hurts his durability on the battlefield, since his job is to tank and retaliate. He's going to be using Aether every match, so I don't think that the +Atk will make much of a difference on getting kills.

So do as Uni said, keep the neutral one.
The pattern continues.

Bike two is probably sweating.

Cat pictures are nice.
So Google just told me there's a comic called The Adventures of Business Cat.

But also, there's kittens.

Kittens are good.

Guess what!

It’s my birthday.

Love me, you ****s.

:pikachu:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU ****.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO WEIGH IN ON TIKI ABSORBING RELEVANT BITS OF YOUR AVATAR?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Then oh boy, you are going to land on Mr. Bone Wild Ride, because some of those superbosses don't have one-hit kill per say, but have moves that, if not dealed properly and comboed into one and another, can kill you and your entire party in less than 10 seconds. (Again, I can't wait to see your reaction to Gladiator Orion, the hardest superboss in the game.:4pit:)
I now remember this post...

And sorry Blue Hunter .. I mean Malos.

It only took me three tries to kill off that super boss (before finishing chapter 7 by the way) because....
if you go and use Blade Nia, even with awakened Pyra/Mythra, of course you will have a hard time dealing with this....
Driver Nia is better on this one... And just do two chain attacks and this driver is done for.

Maybe this is because again... I am already at level 99.

And oh yeah, I lied again...
I might stick at chapter 8 a little longer, you might know why...
The freakin' tutorial when you unlock the Aegis's third form mentions her as Pyra anyway, so yeah, logical choice.

And no, the choice doesn't affect on how you play her, it just has its importance in latter cutscenes.
it would be better if they can just come up with a new name that is a reference to past Xenoblade female role... Like Fiora etc... Yeah, Fiora, it fits her well imo. As for Japanese name though.. That's what is most challenging...
Maybe she knows just as much about soccer as Marina? :p
Maybe...

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
A few weeks ago I found Kirby Superstar Ultra for $15. Didn't get it

Look it up now. A new copy is $125

WTF happened in 2 weeks?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I now remember this post...

And sorry Blue Hunter .. I mean Malos.

It only took me three tries to kill off that super boss because....
if you go and use Blade Nia, even with awakened Pyra/Mythra, of course you will have a hard time dealing with this....
Driver Nia is better on this one... And just do two chain attacks and this driver is done for.

Maybe this is because again... I am already at level 99.

And oh yeah, I lied again...
I might stick at chapter 8 a little longer, you might know why...

it would be better if they can just come up with a new name that is a reference to past Xenoblade female role... Like Fiora etc... Yeah, Fiora, it fits her well imo. As for Japanese name though.. That's what is most challenging...

Maybe...
Heh, I think I beat him on my first try. But I still died on other run using different team/build. The key of cheesing this boss (or any boss really for that matter) is chain attack, R+X job is to make chain attack easier and deal more damages (I just learned that when she is on the battlefield, all of your party member get 100% critical rate). Not to mention that Gladiator Orion as the second lowest health of all the superbosses, the lowest being Chickenheart Dogma I think.

Really though, this boss is a roll dice, sometime, you beat him easy-peasy, sometime, you just die no matter the team you pick. Definitly one of my least favourite superbosses to fight. Even if he is probably the only real challenge in the postgame if you don't use cheese strat.

Also, you can call me Black Hunter Malos if you want.:secretkpop:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I have at least three projects I want to see through before we get more Smash news.

So why oh why am I procrastinating?
"So why oh why am I procrastinating?"
"....I'll figure it out later"

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Heh, I think I beat him on my first try.
So why you call it the hardest Superboss? Lol
He is not easy to beat that's for sure but compare to the one in Temperantia... He's not the hardest one to beat...

Really though, this boss is a roll dice, sometime, you beat him easy-peasy, sometime, you just die no matter the team you pick.
As long as you have healers .. It really isn't a big deal I think...

And I just finished Praxis and Theory's third quest, and let me tell ya...
I don't like it...

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Another vote to keep the neutral, and fodder the -Def one. Brave Ike works best as an enemy phase unit, so eating into his bulk is bad, even if +Atk is good. Steady Breath means he'll trigger his special pretty often anyway, so you won't really miss the extra Atk that much.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
You know, that might be something worth looking into. SAO always had a lot of wasted potential so let's see how much better it can be without Jesus-kun

All gay forms of love are pure.

Kaminari isn't with Jirou in the ending! Go have a decent ship...
...in hell
KamiJirou instead of the canon?
View attachment 141017
Friendly reminder that anime endings mean jack all and that MomoJiro will never be canon.

...Wait, did I say friendly?

"Don't get cocky."

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So. Dilemma.

B!Ike two has +Atk/-Def.

lol the council. Anyway I’m a little late but thanks for the tag. I definitely agree with keeping the neutral one as it doesn’t lose anything and that plus 3 attack isn’t really needed as stated. Bike is a Great Wall so he can do great with his neutral stats as they are pretty balanced with his skills. Just don’t send him in the way of mages and he should last long enough to proc aether and keep going.
So get rid of the plus attack one imo.
In my opi--

Seems I have joined the Council of Heroes.
My first order as part of the council is for you all to pull for Spring Catria!
I already did. I want to pull that kaegoro though

D

Deleted member

Friendly reminder that anime endings mean jack all and that MomoJiro will never be canon.

...Wait, did I say friendly?

"Don't get cocky."

If you think it's just because of that then you need to rewatch the series.

Besides, KaminariXMineta is already canon.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So why you call it the hardest Superboss? Lol
He is not easy to beat that's for sure but compare to the one in Temperantia... He's not the hardest one to beat...

As long as you have healers .. It really isn't a big deal I think...

And I just finished Praxis and Theory's third quest, and let me tell ya...
I don't like it...
Because, in my opinion, Orion need either a strategy or a cheese tactic to beat him. While Kurodil can just be beaten by any team in the game due to how predictable his attack are, how easy you can build lvl4 or blade combo against him, and how the same cheese tactic you can use against Orion work even better against him.

Meanwhile, Orion has a counter that he can use just whatever he feel like it, so if you are Arts Happy, you will die if you use it at the wrong moment. His Sword Bite, Auto-Attack that launch you into Special combo is infinitly more scarier than Kurodil attack (since he tend to use it early in the fight, while you are still building your orbs and affinity). Hazy Moon is just a ***** to deal with due to being an evasion move that also blowdown you (sometime into the abyss if you are not careful). And once he go red, he evade moves for a fixed period of time while all of his arts become even strongers. (True Hazy Moon hit you and blowdown you twice and even create flames that make you take damages if you stay in it, which the stupid AI tend to do since Orion will stay in said flames)

Not to mention his specials are extremely deadly, especially Air Slash.

That being said, this is just my opinion, my playstyle make some boss easier than others. So while you may have difficutly on Kurodil, I have difficulty on Orion....And Chickenheart but this boss can just go **** itself.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guess what!

It’s my birthday.

Love me, you ****s.

Happy birthday.
----------
So... My hiatus begins today.
I've just posted my analysis of Decidueye's chances in Smash, and I'm gonna start studying hard from now on. Since it's hard for me to balance between school and Smashboards, I'm gonna log out and not come back until late June.
I'll still be active on Discord sometimes, so if anyone wants to chat my tag is Lampy#9163.
With that, we shall see each other when I'm done with school. I'll miss y'all.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
To all who responded: The +ATK/-DEF Bike has been chosen. Tiki is learning Steady Breath as we speak.

Kind of hoping I get a third now, would love to toss Aether in there too.

Happy birthday.
----------
So... My hiatus begins today.
I've just posted my analysis of Decidueye's chances in Smash, and I'm gonna start studying hard from now on. Since it's hard for me to balance between school and Smashboards, I'm gonna log out and not come back until late June.
I'll still be active on Discord sometimes, so if anyone wants to chat my tag is Lampy#9163.
With that, we shall see each other when I'm done with school. I'll miss y'all.
Godspeed Lampy.

We'll be rooting for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom