• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
ladies and gental men i have found your new reaction image
Behold "Really upset gooey"
I'm still waiting for that "Gooey intensifies" image. Cause that's his entire expression when he's doing the Friend Train thing in Star Allies. Combined with the shaking, he practically looks like a "Intensifies" Gif in character form.
B!Ike one has a Neutral nature.

B!Ike two has +Atk/-Def.

Now I'm not saying there won't be some mystical +Res/-Atk B!Ike three someday that won't make this decision an awful lot easier, but I'm not counting on it.

Therefore, given the current crop of bikes, which one is up for nomming?

Couple of tags to gather the council. The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn , @Apollo Justice, Opossum Opossum , Ivander Ivander .
That +ATK is tempting, but I feel the Neutral one might be better as B!Ike is meant to be a Tank and he would like to keep his DEF, regardless of whether or not Steady Breath alleviates it.
In Fate/Grand Order, two servants I've been using have reached some major milestones. The first is a servant I've been using for a while:

Yep, Julius Caesar. Why would I would use this womanizing Roman emperor? Well, because he's been Scathach's teammate for a while now. He is a Quick-based servant just like Scathach (she also covers his weakness to archers), so he makes a good duo with Scathach. Combine that with Waver to give them the NP gauge and stat boosts, and the three make a solid team. With my Julius Caesar's Max Ascension and some level ups, he'll finally be a better unit.

The second servant who Max Ascended is my most recent 5-star:

It didn't take long for her to reach Level 80, and while it took a bit of time to get her to the Max Ascension, the Da Vinci event's Caster battles give a whole bunch of Mona Lisas needed to buy the hearts and tears at the shop. Combine that with one of my friend's Francis Drake with a Gentle Affection equipped, and it was pretty easy to grind up those necessary Ascension materials.

Now I just need to level her up to max level. She's currently at Level 82.
That was quick. Then again, I just fully ascended my Waver yesterday. And even without his skills maxed, he's still useful. I also have his Damage up skill at 8, but the 2 things keeping me from fully levelling it are needing 2 more Phoenix feathers and a whack-load of QP.
Man, when the event is done, I'll be grinding those Caster and QP nodes non-stop.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That +ATK is tempting, but I feel the Neutral one might be better as B!Ike is meant to be a Tank and he would like to keep his DEF, regardless of whether or not Steady Breath alleviates it.
You're kinda too late to give your advice because he already killed one of them.

But everyone was on the same side as you, so he did the right thing anyway :p

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
>Smack vs Hakai

ResidentSleeper

Context clues like that, while useful, don't mean much in the end. MomoJiro isn't canon. Bakushima isn't canon. Heck, KamiJiro isn't canon and neither is Momoroki or IzuOcha since not every interaction characters have with one another has to be romantic.

No pairing is canon until Horikoshi wills it- and he hasn't (so far).
All your destruction managed to do was destroy my strongest form, but I don't need for I have something far superior!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Give me real-life Furret and Eevee and Gardevoir and I'd be good.
Taking both financial concerns and potential life-threatening danger into account (and thus limiting my options somewhat), I'd love a real life Klefki, Ribombee, Sawsbuck, or Trevenant.

Any of my other favorites would likely be too taxing to keep in real life (Ursaring is a grizzly bear, Marowak's armed and dangerous, Chandelure is a soul sucker, Castform and Shiftry's weather manipulation is just asking for insurance to not cover you for "an act of God," Qwilfish carries a deadly amount of poison, I lack the space nor the money to keep and feed a Snorlax or Mudsdale, and Toucannon is a house fire waiting to happen).

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Because, in my opinion, Orion need either a strategy or a cheese tactic to beat him. While Kurodil can just be beaten by any team in the game due to how predictable his attack are, how easy you can build lvl4 or blade combo against him, and how the same cheese tactic you can use against Orion work even better against him.

Meanwhile, Orion has a counter that he can use just whatever he feel like it, so if you are Arts Happy, you will die if you use it at the wrong moment. His Sword Bite, Auto-Attack that launch you into Special combo is infinitly more scarier than Kurodil attack (since he tend to use it early in the fight, while you are still building your orbs and affinity). Hazy Moon is just a ***** to deal with due to being an evasion move that also blowdown you (sometime into the abyss if you are not careful). And once he go red, he evade moves for a fixed period of time while all of his arts become even strongers. (True Hazy Moon hit you and blowdown you twice and even create flames that make you take damages if you stay in it, which the stupid AI tend to do since Orion will stay in said flames)

Not to mention his specials are extremely deadly, especially Air Slash.

That being said, this is just my opinion, my playstyle make some boss easier than others. So while you may have difficutly on Kurodil, I have difficulty on Orion....And Chickenheart but this boss can just go **** itself.
I don't know how your playstyle is, my play style before ending chapter 7 was use Newt on Rex... And also have No. 4 and Nia....

Also... Finish Poppi's quest, that wasn't hard... And this means my Blade Album is totally complete
too bad you can't see the Pyra/Mythra ascended state overall pic...

And also keep an eye on your PM box I think I am that far enough to talk about Xenoblade Chronicles 2 lol. But besides that I want to share (or repost) my thoughts about Praxis and Theory #2 and #3 quest... And also Agate and Floren's quest.
I also just started Vale's quest.
Looks like I might stick to chapter 8 just a little longer..

Only to best Blade of course.

This Blade has one of the best Blade quest that I have ever did. .

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If Pokemons were real, you could bet that PETA would be losing their **** over the fact that these creatures would be shoved in tiny balls for battle.
Without a doubt, Pokemon battles would be like Dog or **** fighting but worse because there would be fire, lightning storms, torrential downpours, harsh sunlight, earthquakes, ect everyday

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>Smack vs Hakai

ResidentSleeper

Context clues like that, while useful, don't mean much in the end. MomoJiro isn't canon. Bakushima isn't canon. Heck, KamiJiro isn't canon and neither is Momoroki or IzuOcha since not every interaction characters have with one another has to be romantic.

No pairing is canon until Horikoshi wills it- and he hasn't (so far).
It's canon because I said so now shut up
I'm still waiting for that "Gooey intensifies" image. Cause that's his entire expression when he's doing the Friend Train thing in Star Allies. Combined with the shaking, he practically looks like a "Intensifies" Gif in character form.

That was quick. Then again, I just fully ascended my Waver yesterday. And even without his skills maxed, he's still useful. I also have his Damage up skill at 8, but the 2 things keeping me from fully levelling it are needing 2 more Phoenix feathers and a whack-load of QP.
Man, when the event is done, I'll be grinding those Caster and QP nodes non-stop.
Am I the only one who never has any issues with QP? I barely notice it's a thing due to how much I have and I never had any shortage of it.
Think I have 30 mil of it right now or something.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't know how your playstyle is, my play style before ending chapter 7 was use Newt on Rex... And also have Morag and Nia....

Also... Finish Poppi's quest, that wasn't hard...

And also keep an eye on your PM box I think I am that far enough to talk about Xenoblade Chronicles 2 lol. But besides that I want to share (or repost) my thoughts about Praxis and Theory #2 and #3 quest... And also Agate and Floren's quest.
I also just started Vale's quest.
Looks like I might stick to chapter 8 just a little longer..

This Blade has one of the best Blade quest that I have ever did. .
My playstyle is that I don't have any real playstyle.

OK, for real, all of my character run on Critical Health build. But beside that, I just use whatever blades I want on the moment, every blades can deal good damages thanks to all of them being S+ rank. And the item I use either make their damages better, or their defense better (like Ultimate Shield core is a must on some blades), along with maybe some core to reduce aggro or increase aggro.

Btw, nothing against you, but I wouldn't want to get another PM. If you have something to say, say it here.

D

Deleted member

Didn't we stop calling her fourth since Mario posted a picture of her and Zeke?
When? And where?
Anyway, it's still a noticeable spoiler and we should still be careful about it.
The game isn't one year old yet.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
When? And where?
Anyway, it's still a noticeable spoiler and we should still be careful about it.
It was on this thread, but I can't remember the page.

I do know the image however, it was this one.
raxXKVhcPvFRClJW9Dcuz5KxnvkwGY3gzEwi56-NstI.jpg

Mario just posted this image without any spoiler tag. So I thought that Morag had reached "it was his Sled" level and that we could mention her name finally.

Though, if we still can't...:lol:
Well, let's hope peoples didn't looked much at some of my post.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
My playstyle is that I don't have any real playstyle.

OK, for real, all of my character run on Critical Health build. But beside that, I just use whatever blades I want on the moment, every blades can deal good damages thanks to all of them being S+ rank. And the item I use either make their damages better, or their defense better (like Ultimate Shield core is a must on some blades), along with maybe some core to reduce aggro or increase aggro.
I often play it safe... Equipping with accessories that boost HP for tanks, improving healing ability on Nia etc...

Btw, nothing against you, but I wouldn't want to get another PM. If you have something to say, say it here.
Ok, but I would want more legit reason, since for me I'm welcome with anyone who PMs me. As long as it isn't a warning lol.

My guess is you already have many people PM you. Or you just think having PM conversations is too annoying. Which to some extent true. But I think PM can deliver message more better.. . In my opinion at least.

And I already did say a lot.. Lol take your time finding them. I have Xenoblade Chronicles 2 related post tagged so I think you can find it easily. And I will give out my chapter 7 review once I did enough to gh progress. I already played a lot of XC2 today, so I exhausted...

mario123007 mario123007
Where are your manners? What about nicknaming her "2nd Tank" instead?
Or No. 4 lol

Didn't we stop calling her fourth since Mario posted a picture of her and Zeke?
Still. . If I can find it...
I will put it in spoiler...
When? And where?
Yeah, if I can find it though lol.. .

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
You're kinda too late to give your advice because he already killed one of them.

But everyone was on the same side as you, so he did the right thing anyway :p
I was aware of the possibility, but I had a hard time knowing because of how slow this computer was being.
Am I the only one who never has any issues with QP? I barely notice it's a thing due to how much I have and I never had any shortage of it.
Think I have 30 mil of it right now or something.
QP isn't an issue when you are ascending. QP becomes an issue when you are dealing with skills, especially 5-Star skills. How much does it take to get a 3-Star's skill from Level 8 to 9? About 3 mil QP. How much for a 5-star? 4 TIMES THAT, at 12 mil. QP is hardly an issue when dealing with Ascension. But it's definitely an issue when trying to level up skills, especially for those sweet cooldowns.
And as I am trying to level a Waver's skills, it's incredibly costly. I mean, I'm not 100% sure, but I think levelling a 5-star skill from level 9 to 10 costs about 20 mil QP. And to think doing the Level 4 QP mission gives you around 1 mil every 40 AP.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was aware of the possibility, but I had a hard time knowing because of how slow this computer was being.

QP isn't an issue when you are ascending. QP becomes an issue when you are dealing with skills, especially 5-Star skills. How much does it take to get a 3-Star's skill from Level 8 to 9? About 3 mil QP. How much for a 5-star? 4 TIMES THAT, at 12 mil. QP is hardly an issue when dealing with Ascension. But it's definitely an issue when trying to level up skills, especially for those sweet cooldowns.
And as I am trying to level a Waver's skills, it's incredibly costly. I mean, I'm not 100% sure, but I think levelling a 5-star skill from level 9 to 10 costs about 20 mil QP. And to think doing the Level 4 QP mission gives you around 1 mil every 40 AP.
Oh wow, I didn't know it was that bad.
Only got Kojirou's first skill to Lv10 and Mordred is still at 4/4/4
Good thing the lootboxes give out so much QP then.

D

Deleted member

It was on this thread, but I can't remember the page.

I do know the image however, it was this one.
View attachment 141041
Mario just posted this image without any spoiler tag. So I thought that Morag had reached "it was his Sled" level and that we could mention her name finally.

Though, if we still can't...:lol:
Well, let's hope peoples didn't looked much at some of my post.
Oh, I was the one who posted it.

Mario must have made a typo error and removed the spoiler tags by quoting it.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Six placeholder articles on the AC site = Smash announcement has to be the loosest connection I've ever heard in Smash speculation, and that's really saying something.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, I was the one who posted it.

Mario must have made a typo error and removed the spoiler tags by quoting it.
Hmm, I remember him posting a similar image, I think it was a edited version of said image.

Though, if none of us can remember where the image was posted. Perhaps that's a good thing?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Six placeholder articles on the AC site = Smash announcement has to be the loosest connection I've ever heard in Smash speculation, and that's really saying something.
Yeah, that's really stupid.

If anything, it would mean a new AC game.

But it shows how damn desperate the fanbase is after just one month :p

Chrono.

So I have an important question.

I'm (technically) from the US and thus have to use US Amazon. What would I have to go through to buy someone a download code for a game from Amazon UK?

Please and thank you.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
All gay forms of love are pure.
I see, so you subscribe to this school of thought then:

It is the correct one. But Yuri is still the Purest Form of Love, as so was said by Madokami. :p

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I'm suddenly reminded of the RogersBase/Stealth leak from the end of SSB4's DLC cycle.

Where those guys kept teasing at having "big news" for several weeks that they wouldn't elaborate on, and then it ended up being that there would supposedly be a Splatoon Direct that ended with a Smash newcomer trailer for Inklings or Shovel Knight.

Shovel Knight confirmed as Smash 4 DLC at the end of a Direct about Splatoon. Made perfect sense.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm suddenly reminded of the RogersBase/Stealth leak from the end of SSB4's DLC cycle.

Where those guys kept teasing at having "big news" for several weeks that they wouldn't elaborate on, and then it ended up being that there would supposedly be a Splatoon Direct that ended with a Smash newcomer trailer for Inklings or Shovel Knight.

Shovel Knight confirmed as Smash 4 DLC at the end of a Direct about Splatoon. Made perfect sense.
Never underestimate how dumd and desperate Smash fans are.

I mean, we're talking of the same group who unironically expected Smash news in a Direct that was stated to only be about an Animal Crossing mobile game a few months ago.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Yeah, that's really stupid.

If anything, it would mean a new AC game.

But it shows how damn desperate the fanbase is after just one month :p
This fanbase is always desperate.

So I have an important question.

I'm (technically) from the US and thus have to use US Amazon. What would I have to go through to buy someone a download code for a game from Amazon UK?

Please and thank you.
I think if you search something like, how US residents by from UK Amazon on google, something should come up.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Never underestimate how dumd and desperate Smash fans are.

I mean, we're talking of the same group who unironically expected Smash news in a Direct that was stated to only be about an Animal Crossing mobile game a few months ago.
It happens in pretty much every game-specific Direct.

Even though the only time it ever actually happened was the original Splatoon Direct, and that was only because the Inkling Mii Fighter costumes were being sold as pre-order bonuses.

I remember Hyrule Warriors Direct being especially bad. People were acting like it was guaranteed we'd be getting a Smash newcomer trailer in that.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Oh calm your ****.

It was hypothetical.

You silly goose. Why is everything a serious suggestion to you?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Shipping's almost always terrible. Fangirls and ***** ****** take it waaaaay too seriously.

Only thing good that comes with it is the potential salt.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Oh calm your ****.

It was hypothetical.

You silly goose. Why is everything a serious suggestion to you?
Errr......probably because this is the sort of thing people suggest unironically?

I can't really see what wasn't calm about that post, anyway. I said it was a loose connection, I wasn't typing in all caps or cursing anyone out, or anything. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom