• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Araki's been doing a lot of sex jokes lately, and this chapter is making fun of a nurse who's really into BDSM. Doctor Doctor (his names tomoki but doctor doctor is way cooler to say) has a pretty cool ability that makes his doctoring have more purpose, which is cool. Mitsuba's Stand is ****ing bonkers OP. Imagine the arrow from Crazy Taxi but it can negate your attack, absorb your attack, reflect your attack, and also teleport you places.

1500899234685.png

Also they definitely aborted that fetus, they keep bringing up the question of what they did when they took Mitsuba in, plus the fact she "doesn't remember" what they did in there right after Doctor Doctor mention her pregnancy makes it suspicious. And when your chapter ends with this ****:

Untitled.png

Things are going freaky crazy. I don't know if that makes her Stand a goddamn ghost, but hey, we got like until December until this arc resolves at the earliest to find out what the hell this madman is drawing.

Things are definitely picking up the pace now. Bretty gud, 8/10.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hah! Who needs eyes when I see with echolocation. You can’t trick me like that, Uni.
Goddammit...

Then loud noises. Loud, piercing noises are my weakness. Especially when someone else hears them. Definitely. :p

Or you could obtain the Infinity Gauntlet for yourself and ensure something like that never happens. :demon:
I already have one of the Gems... unless it's just rock candy. Never really dared to test it.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Might be a bit sporadic, sorry.

Much obliged.

I think the big thing presently is I'm going to burn through PTO like a fiend and make her smile as much as I humanly can.

Yeah, uh...this ain't the kinda thing you make it back out of really. We've gone from if to when.

The prayers and support are appreciated though. Thank you.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things can get better. It's great that you'll be staying by her side though, there's a lot of people that wouldn't. So I'm sure it's going to mean a lot. I wish you the best and hope things can turn around somehow. If you ever want to talk, feel free to pm me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Apparently a Courage prequel is being pitched to Boomerang right now and may come to fruition.

I wonder how a prequel will work given that courage is adopted early on and his family got sent to space.

D

Deleted member

Advance Wars is WW2 based IIRC (IDK about Days of Ruin but def the Wars World Trilogy). Most of the units are derived from WW2 weapons and some WW1.

Plus the intro for Black Hole Rising gives a really "WW2" feel to it with it's newspaper report theme. Something from the olden days.

That still isn't WW1
And also

Where do you see WW2 in here?
We finally know why YT went down:
I feel for them, I know exactly how it feels like to do that

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
...am I the only person that played Dark Souls?
You could just be the only one who won't let me have fun my posts B

1491171618382.gif
of ****ing course its dark souls who wouldnt be able to recognize the armor im just saying shes got big **** thats the joke thats the humor haha big funne

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
You could just be the only one who won't let me have fun my posts B

View attachment 170591 of ****ing course its dark souls who wouldnt be able to recognize the armor im just saying shes got big **** thats the joke thats the humor haha big funne
Don't mind me, I'll be stealing this image.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh And guess who fired up New Leaf just now

my girl looks a mess
By asking you who your least favorite Animal Crossing villager is so I can obtain it and constantly annoy the crap out of them :V
That would be Lucha, the bird brain that moved in and messed up my trees:159:

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Funny that in Starlink the character intro animations for the Starlink characters is about 10 seconds each while Fox's is a whopping 20 seconds.

Ubi are clearly big fans of Stair Fax.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Im very very emotinaly attched to Animal Crossing for many many reasons
I'm curious to know why though despite I like Animal Crossing but I won't say I'm emotionally attached to it... and I know you are probably exaggerating a bit but saying emotionally attached to a video game series is not a good sign... even a bit of an mental issue if I do say so myself.

I hope you don't misunderstood what I was trying to say, I like games like Smash Bros, Mario and Xenoblade etc... but since I'm an adult now, I will aware that video games are not everything. That's why I never understand why people are complaining when a game doesn't come like Smash and Animal Crossing back in the day etc...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Don't worry, that's over now.
It only gets worse from here.
Well the next episode Polnareff fought that creepy ass doll and I was afraid he was gonna die.

I know atleast one of them will die and I’m super bummed about that cause I love all 5 of the dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom