• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I remember when I watched Pokemon Youtubers but, really, everything they have to discuss has already been done at this point and some are just mind-numbingly boring(*cough*jwittz*cough)
I’d recommend watching poke tuber les play. Personally adrive is one of my favorites to watch. His nuzlockes are great and have some hilarious and crushing moments

D

Deleted member

I've been having a blast with the game thus far, so I recommend it.

If you'd like to have an Arwing model, or are just interested in toys-to-life in general, get the physical edition. I got physical.

If you're just interested in the game itself, I'd recommend going digital. Pretty sure Wario Bros. Wario Bros. went digital.

If you've any questions about the game, feel free to ask.
Is it possible to play the full game just with the Arwing?

Playing on handheld/tabletop mode is comfortable?

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Is it possible to play the full game just with the Arwing?

Playing on handheld/tabletop mode is comfortable?
Yes, you can play the entirety of the game as Fox with the Arwing.

Playing with the special dock with the ship mounted is comfortable, yes. Grip is slightly different than the normal JoyCon Grip, but it's mostly so it sits flat.

Though its entirely possible to play without the special dock. Just move the JoyCons onto a normal Grip, select "Play Digitally", and you can play without using any of the physical components.

D

Deleted member

Yes, you can play the entirety of the game as Fox with the Arwing.

Playing with the special dock with the ship mounted is comfortable, yes. Grip is slightly different than the normal JoyCon Grip, but it's mostly so it sits flat.

Though its entirely possible to play without the special dock. Just move the JoyCons onto a normal Grip, select "Play Digitally", and you can play without using any of the physical components.
Thanks.

I am tempted to play some games using the grip with the Arwing on.

The exploration elements interest me too, so this game will probably land in my house.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just witnessed Batman shoot a man in the neck to win a fight...and he left the man to die...Catwoman leaving him really ****ed him up

D

Deleted member

I just witnessed Batman shoot a man in the neck to win a fight...and he left the man to die...Catwoman leaving him really ****ed him up
That would not be the first time that he used a gun, to be honest.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That would not be the first time that he used a gun, to be honest.
It’s the first time in years of the main Batman not using a gun, which is why it’s shocking that not getting married really ruined him mentally

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So.

Girlfriend's doctor just told us her last treatment option, bone marrow transplant with high dose chemo, is a bust.

Next step is palliative care.

I don't really have a quip for this.
I'd offer my condolences if they meant anything beyond the obvious "life sucks" and the usual well-wishing. Maybe a thinly veiled e-hug, too.

Having worked in hospice as part of my medical training, can only offer a little advice that should be seen as common sense. Stay strong, positive, be there for her.

Beating yourself over how much of a damn shame it is won't do much. So long as there is a next step, you keep faith. By any means necessary.

The little things go a long way. Putting it out there isn't easy, even if it's to mostly anonymous/on an outlet like this. Speak for myself prolly, but we obviously care.

If you ever need to talk about it, just shoot.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So.

Girlfriend's doctor just told us her last treatment option, bone marrow transplant with high dose chemo, is a bust.

****, man I dunno what to say, except for asking you to be strong for her as that would be the point of this kind of stuff; ease the pain and make sure she feels well on all levels and grasp every piece of hope.

I know you can do it, and you know we have your back.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Was at Gamestop earlier today and got an extra Shiny Poipole code. If anyone missed out on the event feel free to send me a PM.

I updated my Pokebank account while activating the event for myself. I'm glad that unlike the Switch online service, your saved data isn't deleted if you miss a payment. lol
Is the code still available?

I need a motivation to 100% Ultra Moon and a literal dragon wasp would be nice.

Heh, the last Pokémon Let's Go trailer reminded me of the "No items, Fox only, Final Destination"

Master Magikarp better use Judgement
Scratch everything I said about this game.

Imma buy this **** and become the Cloyster Master.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
So.

Oh goodness, what a difficult situation to be in... I'm really hoping that she makes it out there safely. I'm a send my prayers regardless, so stay strong to both of you.

And hey, if you need to open up, shoot me up. I'll be confident in at least possibly providing more help there.

Fams always here for each other, after all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They ****ing gave Endeavor Flame Choke in One's Justice argh why do they do this to me?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's the Anime Shared Universe and the rappers are the ones connecting it. Watch out for their cameo in Goblin Slayer in Episode 14
The Anime Expanded Universe (2018) is looking good right now.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Just found this 2-part series about the development history of PlayStation All-Stars.

[/spolier]

I recommend giving it a watch, even if you don’t like the game. Perhaps it’ll give you at least some appreciation of what the team was trying to make and understand what they had to deal with.

EDIT: For some reason I can't edit the text out of the spoiler box. :l

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just found this 2-part series about the development history of PlayStation All-Stars’ development.

[/spolier]

I recommend giving it a watch, even if you don’t like the game. Perhaps it’ll give you at least some appreciation of what the team was trying to make and understand what they had to deal with.

EDIT: For some reason I can't edit the text out of the spoiler box. :l
Thank ya muchly, I've found my videos to watch when I feel like getting some snacks tonight.

-------------

There's a fun glitch you can do in Breath of the Wild where you can launch yourself off from a Bokoblin's head. I think it only works on Red Bokoblins though, for some reason I couldn't get it to work on other kinds of Bokoblins.

I also recorded some Smash Run gameplay in Citra at 4K. It;s not all there yet but performance is getting close to where it should be, bar the first few seconds.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Should i try Starlink?
I see that AlphaSSB AlphaSSB is giving you details on the physical tidbits (and yes, Alpha, I went digital)

I went digital since I wasn't interested in the toys and that digital is significantly cheaper than the toys.

Probably need to know that you need space on your system regardless of physical/digital. The digital size is 12.7 GB while physical requires a 6 GB day one update.

And I'm open to answering your questions too.

D

Deleted member

I see that AlphaSSB AlphaSSB is giving you details on the physical tidbits (and yes, Alpha, I went digital)

I went digital since I wasn't interested in the toys and that digital is significantly cheaper than the toys.

Probably need to know that you need space on your system regardless of physical/digital. The digital size is 12.7 GB while physical requires a 6 GB day one update.

And I'm open to answering your questions too.
Thanks.

I will consult again if i get the game in December.

D

Deleted member

The Anime Pope has spoken to us and revealed the truth.

Also, currently playing Valkyria Chronicles again.
**** this forest mission, I hate it

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Discord is up to some shady stuff.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Discord is up to some shady stuff.

The heel turn I've been waiting for.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So Cavill and Affleck aren't officially fired after all. We'll see if this leads into anything.

The DCEU has a really interesting history behind it, since it was supposed to start with Green Lantern, but that movie bombed and they sort of grafted it to Man of Steel, a movie that was supposed to be its own thing, much like the Nolan Batman films. Had they not chosen to make a gritty Superman flick to base their Universe on, it might've had a stronger reception. But ultimately, rushing their crossover film is what messed them up.

Not that Marvel's been perfect either but I think they took for granted the early stages of the MCU being planned out fairly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom