• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Discord is up to some shady stuff.

There’s a staff reply in this Reddit thread. It’s bull****, of course.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Well...I don't know if I should be worried or not, but I'm going to go for "yes" for now.
The heel turn I've been waiting for.
The Simpleton was right.

What a twist.

D

Deleted member

Love when an enemy tank misses my tank and kills one of their own soldiers instead.
Yikes, FUNI and CR aren't partners anymore.
It's gonna be that messy divorce everyone expected it to be

Me, 2 weeks ago: "discord ain't so bad actually"
Me, now: "time to uninstall"

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So Cavill and Affleck aren't officially fired after all. We'll see if this leads into anything.

The DCEU has a really interesting history behind it, since it was supposed to start with Green Lantern, but that movie bombed and they sort of grafted it to Man of Steel, a movie that was supposed to be its own thing, much like the Nolan Batman films. Had they not chosen to make a gritty Superman flick to base their Universe on, it might've had a stronger reception. But ultimately, rushing their crossover film is what messed them up.

Not that Marvel's been perfect either but I think they took for granted the early stages of the MCU being planned out fairly well.
Why are they firing Affleck and Cavill? Were they rebooting their DCEU?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Might be a bit sporadic, sorry.

I'd offer my condolences if they meant anything beyond the obvious "life sucks" and the usual well-wishing. Maybe a thinly veiled e-hug, too.

Having worked in hospice as part of my medical training, can only offer a little advice should be seen as common sense. Stay strong, positive, be there for her.

Beating yourself over how much of a damn shame it is won't do much. So long as there is a next step, you keep faith. By any means necessary.

The little things go a long way. Putting it out there isn't easy, even if it's to mostly anonymous/on an outlet like this. Speak for myself prolly, but we obviously care.

If you ever need to talk about it, just shoot.
Much obliged.

I think the big thing presently is I'm going to burn through PTO like a fiend and make her smile as much as I humanly can.

Oh goodness, what a difficult situation to be in... I'm really hoping that she makes it out there safely. I'm a send my prayers regardless, so stay strong to both of you.

And hey, if you need to open up, shoot me up. I'll be confident in at least possibly providing more help there.

Fams always here for you, Red.
Yeah, uh...this ain't the kinda thing you make it back out of really. We've gone from if to when.

The prayers and support are appreciated though. Thank you.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Also, currently playing Valkyria Chronicles again.
**** this forest mission, I hate it
Thanks for the reminder, I need to finish that game sometime. But I left it on that damned mission because it tilted me so much I simply couldn't get myself to keep trying lol. Still, I kinda want to know how the thing ends.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Might be a bit sporadic, sorry.

Much obliged.

I think the big thing presently is I'm going to burn through PTO like a fiend and make her smile as much as I humanly can.

Yeah, uh...this ain't the kinda thing you make it back out of really. We've gone from if to when.

The prayers and support are appreciated though. Thank you.
Sorry for not saying anything yet. I'm just worried, I know I can't be of any help to you, I'm too young, too unwise.

But, I hope that you appreciate the fact, that I really am hoping the best for the both of you.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So.

Girlfriend's doctor just told us her last treatment option, bone marrow transplant with high dose chemo, is a bust.

Next step is palliative care.

I don't really have a quip for this.
Man... I’m so sorry, Red. I wish there was something I could do. She’ll be in my thoughts.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Latino Dub of DB Super kept Bergamo's name unchanged and now we're are feasting on **** jokes. :yeahboi:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thanks for the reminder, I need to finish that game sometime. But I left it on that damned mission because it tilted me so much I simply couldn't get myself to keep trying lol. Still, I kinda want to know how the thing ends.
Just beat it lol. All I needed was a few lucky headshots(Nils ****ing hit a goddamn headshot with a Lance the absolute madman).
I really like how VC makes you do side objectives during missions. They aren't given to you or anything, but rather incentives to do more than just the main objective, such as killing certain enemies that have a command star attached to them or taking camps to stop reinforcements.
I also love how much the terrain affects the gameplay, there's your straightforward covers and grass to crawl on but there are also things like elevation that you need to take into consideration(I have the higher ground!) or things like mines. Highlight of this mission was me throwing a grenade at an enemy soldier and sending him to a mine near him, which then exploded lol.

And this is not even getting into the story, characters and wordbuilding. God, I really need to gush more about this game because it's fantastic.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm doing well. How're you?
Watching a youtube video right now and stuff.
Speaking of which, I've thought of doing videos myself but idk. I don't normally like talking to a camera (yet I like talking in front of people. It's weird, I know).

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The best part is that I never even noticed.
The outage happened for like an hour and people pretend their lives were on the line lmao!
Also, currently playing Valkyria Chronicles again.
**** this forest mission, I hate it
Funny. I was just playing the VC4 demo the other day and I thought to myself this is exactly how Intelligent Systems would make a new Advance Wars in 2018 lol. In terms of it's aetsthic and setting.

D

Deleted member

The outage happened for like an hour and people pretend their lives were on the line lmao!

Funny. I was just playing the VC4 demo the other day and I thought to myself this is exactly how Intelligent Systems would make a new Advance Wars in 2018 lol. In terms of it's aetsthic and setting.
VC's aesthetic wouldn't fit AW at all though, its setting is based off WWI while AW is completely modern.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Man I can't help but feel like I was forgetting something was happening toda-

1539900722742.png

OH ****

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
VC's aesthetic wouldn't fit AW at all though, its setting is based off WWI while AW is completely modern.
Advance Wars is WW2 based IIRC (IDK about Days of Ruin but def the Wars World Trilogy). Most of the units are derived from WW2 weapons and some WW1.

Plus the intro for Black Hole Rising gives a really "WW2" feel to it with it's newspaper report theme. Something from the olden days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom