• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Quit telling me to go to bed, Morgana! What’s the point of having the training or tool creating in the bedroom if I never can use it?
You'll get more opportunities for it later on.

Either way you're not maxing out all the stats in this play through.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The worst thing they could've done is attach the "I'm too tired" notification to an actual character.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You'll get more opportunities for it later on.

Either way you're not maxing out all the stats in this play through.
Well it’s May 16th today and I just hit level 2 on knowledge a couple days ago.

I like using the training option to gain as much extra health as I can.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay, quick poll.

Is anyone else getting sick of all the videos on YouTube which all basically amount to "this popular thing is actually terrible, here's an hour critique" ?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Is anyone else getting sick of all the videos on YouTube which all basically amount to "this popular thing is actually terrible, here's an hour critique" ?
That's an easy question. The harder question would be, "Who doesn't get sick of them?"

D

Deleted member

Okay, quick poll.

I haven't seen any of those in a long while, can't think of the last one one I've seen was about. Though watch them pop up all over my recommendations now that you've mentioned it.

D

Deleted member

Okay, quick poll.

You don't even know, think the worst I saw were a video on Steven Universe and another on The Last Jedi.
Both were two hours long, I **** you not.

Personally, I'm more of a fan of "this thing is actually really good, here's an hour-long video of it"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Smash Ultimate has the best design for Daisy in her history. Looks like pure perfection
Okay, quick poll.

No

D

Deleted member

You don't even know, think the worst I saw were a video on Steven Universe and another on The Last Jedi.
You could be talking about a number of those videos. I've seen so many of those in my recommendations throughout the past year it's pretty ridiculous.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Personally, I'm more of a fan of "this thing is actually really good, here's an hour-long video of it"
That would kill a sane person

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Okay, quick poll.

The only ones I'd trust are from Hbomberguy as the guy's other videos prove he's coherent on **** and he has more videos praising **** he DOES like

Also I saw the 2005 Doom movie expecting it to be godawful but it wasn't actually bad? Despite not having actual demons or hell but rather Resident Evil bull**** it showed quite a few nods to the franchise and even had an FPS sequence. Music and atmosphere were kickass too, though the movie does take a while to stop building up tension with no payoff despite the AMAZING opening scene

Potato_

Smash Lord
On today's episode of "Oh ****, that character can do that?"

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Pretty good edgeguarding tool.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Okay, quick poll.

Yeah. They have their place though.

"Hey you like Dragon Ball/Sam Raimi's Spider-Man/Mega Man? Well, here's why you're a stupid man with terrible taste!"

I like hearing people digest series and all that, but when it's that click-bait style that primarily relies on negative reactions, it gets tiring.Not that every thing has to be super cheery either. It's gotta be balanced out. Obviously I get less annoyed when the topic of a rant if that franchise is something I dislike already I won't give a **** if it's Steven Universe, but I can see how for someone that does like it, it'd get annoying.

Again, those videos do have their place, but I kind of wish they weren't in your face all the time.

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
As a star wars fan it gets annoying seeing "Why The Last Jedi is a bad movie." video. Like I get it, the movie's divisive I have some qualms with it myself. (Not to the extent of the really harsh opinions out there, though) Though, that doesn't mean I want to watch a bunch of different video essays arguing over the same points. Though there are the rare times Youtube recommends me a diamond in the rough so to speak, though they usually aren't clickbaity negative movie critiques.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Someone needs to make an edit of that Tom and Jerry three cat meme and replace the three cats with Incineroar.

The fact it doesn't exist...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
people online can be very respectful when it comes to Pit players on Palutena’s Temple

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wait... is Persona the same series where the characters shot themselves in the head?
Yeah, they took the idea from JoJo when Jotaro first shows people Star Platinum by catching the bullet. Then again, Personas are also just stands sooooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom