• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I wish you all werent such horny dogs sometimes..

but everyday, you all are just horny dogs

and I cant say not dissapointed or suprised.. and thats sad
Hmm, If that make you happy, atleast Animal Crossing on Switch is still a thing that is happening.

But yeah, I hope the Bowsette or Super Crown stuff in general slow down by alot, I don't have a twitter account, but my imagination make me guess it must not be very cool to see your twitter filled with fanart you don't care/like all that much.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ridleyboards was the ritual we needed to make him playable. You think it was coincidence that he was made playable the same year as Ridleyboards? Them you are wrong.:ultridley:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Nutboy Meltan is indeed the Gen 8 Pokemon that will be available in LGPE.

And yeah it's a mythical.
Now that Pokemon gave Professor Willow a voice, it makes me want to see him become a reoccurring Pokemon character now in the main series, though I doubt he'll actually be voiced in those games. I guess it's because we finally see Willow and Oak interacting with each other.

Meltan's body looks more silver compared to how it looked in the datamine, but it suits it well.

I only wonder if it'll have a new form that will be revealed later on now that we know it's a Mythical Pokemon. Maybe we will learn about this form when the generation 8 games are revealed? Perhaps the form we've been introduced to is perhaps it's "sealed" form, and it's true form might be much bigger and stronger? Hmmmm......

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ridleyboards was the ritual we needed to make him playable. You think it was coincidence that he was made playable the same year as Ridleyboards? Them you are wrong.:ultridley:
Can we make Malosboard for next year then? Please?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Emblemboards was a thing?! When?! :crazy:
Two years back I think.

thats good to hear dude ~

hope the rest improves -3-
It's not so bad honestly. They haven't picked me for any trials in particular, and until they do I'm just chilling in the jury pool room.

Putting my Kindle and data plans to work mostly.

Now that Pokemon gave Professor Willow a voice, it makes me want to see him become a reoccurring Pokemon character now in the main series, though I doubt he'll actually be voiced in those games.
Personally I'd like to see more out of the team leaders.

Lotta untapped potential there.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Better than Shaqboards and Ridleyboards, but not as good as Emblemboards
&KnucklesBoards wasn't even trying.
I wish I remember which character profile pic I got during that, I think it might've Katarina could be wrong.
I always liked how this place swaps between Smash Brothers forum and Serenes Forest Lite.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hmm, If that make you happy, atleast Animal Crossing on Switch is still a thing that is happening.

But yeah, I hope the Bowsette or Super Crown stuff in general slow down by alot, I don't have a twitter account, but my imagination make me guess it must not be very cool to see your twitter filled with fanart you don't care/like all that much.
Its all over twitter. Ive never muted so many people ever in my life of twitter but recently I just added a bunch of people

D

Deleted member

Meltan might actually be the first pokemon whose design I actually do not care for.
That’s 1/808. LMAO

But yes, it’s pretty dull especially for a mythical.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Its all over twitter. Ive never muted so many people ever in my life of twitter but recently I just added a bunch of people
Yeah, that's what I'm getting at, even as someone who like Super Crown/Bowsette stuff, I think it really, REALLY need to slow down right the heck down on Twitter and other websites, 'cuz it's just getting annoying to be spammed with the same stuff you don't care about. That is something I can get why peoples are sick off.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yeah, that's what I'm getting at, even as someone who like Super Crown/Bowsette stuff, I think it really, REALLY need to slow down right the heck down on Twitter and other websites, 'cuz it's just getting annoying to be spammed with the same stuff you don't care about. That is something I can get why peoples are sick off.
meh the faster the train goes the faster it'll shut down :V

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I honestly have to agree. I don't mind the Super Crown/Bowsette content either, but a majority of my Twitter feed and Imgur's Front Page is filled with them. I'd just like some variety in my feed, that's all.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
meh the faster the train goes the faster it'll shut down :V
But I don't want it be shut down.

I want the train to disappear in a accident that make everyone think that it's dead, while in reality, it's just hiding and still going good, just not as good as before.:substitute:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
And none of them are on the same graphical level that Bowsette is.
That’s because they never tried hard enough due to Peach reigning supreme until Pauline started to sing

Also...Vivian, Valentina, Queen Bean, Madam Flurrie, Candy Kong, and Tiny Kong are there to be close enough to the Superior Bowsette

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Me: "Hey mom? Remember that Pokémon you called Nutjob?"
Mom: "Yeah?"
Me: "Well its actual name is Meltan."
Mom: "...So I was right the first time?"

I love my mom.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I’m afraid of what gen 8 is gonna bring if Meltan is our first pokemon.
There's actually an ongoing debate over what to consider Meltan, generation-wise. USUM opened up a huge can of worms by introducing new Pokémon mid-gen. GameFreak considers LGPE a main series entry (note, different from "core title") and LGPE is not a Gen VIII game. It also isn't the same as Bonsly in XD due to Bonsly only knowing Rock Slide there, while Meltan is fully usable in Let's Go other than it's lack of an Ability.

It's an ongoing thing, but for the record I saw Serebii Joe saying it was Gen VII.

D

Deleted member

There's actually an ongoing debate over what to consider Meltan, generation-wise. USUM opened up a huge can of worms by introducing new Pokémon mid-gen. GameFreak considers LGPE a main series entry (note, different from "core title") and LGPE is not a Gen VIII game. It also isn't the same as Bonsly in XD due to Bonsly only knowing Rock Slide there, while Meltan is fully usable in Let's Go other than it's lack of an Ability.

It's an ongoing thing, but for the record I saw Serebii Joe saying it was Gen VII.
Sometimes I forget USUM added new Pokemon since I didn't play it lol

Anyways, I'd say Meltan is Gen VIII considering its suplosed Dex number. LGPE aren't main titles and you can't call them that when they have, like, 1/8 of the entire Pokemon cast. It's as much of a spin-oof as XD or Colosseum.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I cant wait to see a pokemon that looks cool like Delphox( Yes I think it looks cool, bite me) or a pokemon that is still good in battle like Serperior but gets **** on anyway because we all know it will happen

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Sometimes I forget USUM added new Pokemon since I didn't play it lol

Anyways, I'd say Meltan is Gen VIII considering its suplosed Dex number. LGPE aren't main titles and you can't call them that when they have, like, 1/8 of the entire Pokemon cast. It's as much of a spin-oof as XD or Colosseum.
That's not its Dex Number. Joe explains it better here.
It doesn't matter what we classify it as. GameFreak considers it a mainline title. And hell, the only thing stopping the Orre games from being main series titles is due to being made by Genius Sonority. Otherwise they would absolutely count.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
That's not its Dex Number. Joe explains it better here.
It doesn't matter what we classify it as. GameFreak considers it a mainline title. And hell, the only thing stopping the Orre games from being main series titles is due to being made by Genius Sonority. Otherwise they would absolutely count.
I miss the Orre games. I hope they make a come back

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I assume it’s gen 8 cause it’s like with Magearna we got that revealed between generations.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I assume it’s gen 8 cause it’s like with Magearna we got that revealed between generations.
The main hang ups there are the fact that Zeraora would fall into the same category, and that we still have a Gen VII game coming within the next two months. In other words, because LGPE is generation seven, we're not between generations yet.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nutboy Meltan is indeed the Gen 8 Pokemon that will be available in LGPE.

And yeah it's a mythical.
Willow lowkey annoyed by talking to a chibi anime professor that called him "my boy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom