• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
You know I almost did a song tribute yesterday.

I was too lazy to get my mic though. Good thing, huh?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I came here to talk you about our Lord and Savior F!Byleth

:081::081:

D

Deleted member

Anywho, since the other thread was locked I think we should slow down here a little and remain calm. Just so both threads don't end up locked.
no **** you im locking this thread singlehandedly

i just ****in love holding hands

D

Deleted member

Anywho, since the other thread was locked I think we should slow down here a little and remain calm. Just so both threads don't end up locked.
Nah mate, slowly lock every thread across the entire site until it's completely unusable.

D

Deleted member

Anyways, Sobble is at the top of the poll so this thread gets my seal of approval.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Tsk... Why did mods lock that thread, I don't understand this at all. So annoying... :glare:

Anyways, update on the Pokemon Sword and Shield thing. Now I understand why pokemon company canceled the plan to include shirts in game.

D

Deleted member

You can thank me by shilling Kamen Rider

There was no brother
As in, he was pretending to be his brother then broke, or I read Clae’s post wrong.

Also, I admit I was a bit blinded in the heat of the situation, but looking back on it, why the crap was he messaging people if he was in a hospital bed?

In the end, I feel bad I believed him, and I kinda feel bad I couldn’t stop him, or at least tell everyone he was lying.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I was in contact with Brelooming via Discord but the only time I really talked to him was before his “death.” I didn’t really talk to him too much, but if I had I probably would have caught some more red flags. As for the illness I knew pretty much nothing about it so I hadn’t really suspected anything there either.

In short I was feeling like crap for nothing.

D

Deleted member

I feel like throwing up right now, I don't think I have ever been emotionally manipulated so deeply by someone before in my entire life. This is gonna come back and manifest as some convoluted trust issues in some years.

D

Deleted member

I’ve been emotionally manipulated to the point of crying by a 13 year old. That’s a new low.

Again, to the people who exposed him, thanks a lot. Just want you guys to know we all appreciate it.

And yeah, I’. really worried about Noi now.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Whoaa hold up you all know that talking about hand holding is way too inappropriate for SmashBoards. Take it to Discord! :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom