• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Tsk... Why did mods lock that thread, I don't understand this at all. So annoying... :glare:

Anyways, update on the Pokemon Sword and Shield thing. Now I understand why pokemon company canceled the plan to include shirts in game.

Welp, looks like this whole event is thrown in the ****ing trash

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
He made a tribute drawing for the "deceased" user.

Right there with you. I was going to be productive today, but this kinda killed any productive mood I had.
Luckily for me I Saw this after my lectures.

Now in the coming 2 hours I have to eat before my 2 successive meetings.

And oh ****! I need to vote for the European elections today!
I was already torn on what to vote! I can't choose and now I can't even think clearly!

Heartbroken by Brelooming’s “death” or by what Clae said?
The first one

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm not even sure if he was a 14-year old kid at this point and, honestly? I don't really care at this point.
Whoaa hold up you all know that talking about hand holding is way too inappropriate for SmashBoards. Take it to Discord! :urg:
I got banned from all discord servers because I posted hand holding in SFW channels(and one NSFW channel) so I technically have nowhere to go but here.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I got banned from all discord servers because I posted hand holding in SFW channels(and one NSFW channel) so I technically have nowhere to go but here.
You seriously posted a PICTURE of it? I'd have banned you from all of my discord servers for sure. No questions asked.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
To liven up the mood in anyway, I recently got Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 and Death Road to Canada. Glad I was able to cop Mega Man for $9.99, don't think it's worth it at $19.99, IMO.

Nice to have all 10 OG Mega Man games. Probably won't get Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2, considering those are the bad games. Thanks, Capcom!

D

Deleted member

Remember how that one YouTuber said sorry for Brelooming’s “death.”

Yeah, just got in contact with him through Discord and apologized. Thank goodness he wasn’t mad, and he believed me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Nah. All Cla did was expose the truth.

Nothing to get mad at.
I was referring to Noi’s thoughts on Brelooming lying. Sorry, should have specified.
Still, on Noi’s part that is a load of effort right down the drain, and a lot of stress for us all for no reason.
Remember how that one YouTuber said sorry for Brelooming’s “death.”

Yeah, just got in contact with him through Discord and apologized. Thank goodness he wasn’t mad, and he believed me.
What Youtuber?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Nah...

Mods don't like when you post about anything other than newcomer speculation there, even if you're talking about Smash.
and as we all know, nothing is more thrilling than newcomer speculation for smash ultimate

"erdrick's in so let's make bets if he's not"
"kasumi might be in"
"banjo or steve guys?"
"here's why first parties are impossible"

repeat forever

D

Deleted member

To liven up the mood in anyway, I recently got Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 and Death Road to Canada. Glad I was able to cop Mega Man for $9.99, don't think it's worth it at $19.99, IMO.

Nice to have all 10 OG Mega Man games. Probably won't get Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2, considering those are the bad games. Thanks, Capcom!
Excellent, my shilling is coming to fruition.
Although X8 and X5 are pretty good too.

D

Deleted member

also my name's finally blue now
you are, all of you, beneath me
i am a god, you dull creatures

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Leaks have...

Lies
Deception
Broken hearts
Wanting attention

Brelooming Controversy has...

Lies
Deception
Broken hearts
Wanting attention

So basically they are the same thing

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Leaks have...

Lies
Deception
Broken hearts
Wanting attention

Brelooming Controversy has...

Lies
Deception
Broken hearts
Wanting attention

So basically they are the same thing
brelooming doesn't have baboom

one is clearly superior

D

Deleted member

C90ECA3D-D113-48B6-A1C2-2D02CAC4D9C3.jpeg

In a few weeks, I will finally complete the Fantastic Four Epic Quest in Future Fight.

My only nitpick with the Epic Quests are the Investigation Missions where you must farm a concrete number of certain items. Those missions take too long for my taste.

Besides that, I enjoy the character we got with it (hopefully I manage to get Victorious to Tier-2 and unlock Doom).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom