• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just know that the moment I see "Hello, everyone. This thread is supposed to..." I got the ****ing cannons on deck and ready to load.

Bat in hand, ready to strike.

I mean if everyone aactually goes ham on mods they could simply just close the social and never bring it back because they pretty much threatened that in Smash 4 social days IIRC

and if anything that'll just make people more pissed at this kid from beyond the grave

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
so what do y'all reckon the admin message will say when the thread opens back up

plz no bulli?
Some dumb **** like that. Even though he absolutely deserved to get blasted the way he did and I hope he never shows up back here ever again.

D

Deleted member

I have no idea what to say really.
Hey did you know that Suzie from Kirby Planet Robobot was originally planned to be a furry? Makes me wonder how Haltmann would have looked.
download (1).jpg

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The thread was locked primarily because users were being nasty to each other. Given the circumstances, people aren't/weren't in the best mindset to be nice or treat the situation appropriately. Hell, some of the very first posts when y'all decided to hop on over to this thread was to apologize to each other.
Trust me, multiple mods feel betrayed and hurt over this just like you all do. We're just hoping none of that gets redirected toward other users.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
like leaks, we now only accept video evidence of someone dying
If there's one big sticking point in all this, it's that i'm not going to easily believe others when they mention a user that has died on the forum. I mean there was a case of that back in September but that was an actual death and not some pathetic stunt for attention.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The thread was locked primarily because users were being nasty to each other. Given the circumstances, people aren't/weren't in the best mindset to be nice or treat the situation appropriately. Hell, some of the very first posts when y'all decided to hop on over to this thread was to apologize to each other.
Trust me, multiple mods feel betrayed and hurt over this just like you all do. We're just hoping none of that gets redirected toward other users.
I swear to god if you guys make a new thread instead of re-opening it just to spite me so I can't reply to the Erdrick meme I'm gonna Thanos snap the staff

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
@Taylor F I see you with that Brelooming profile pic.

You should probably change that. I know his "death" affected you greatly, but he duped you and everyone else.

That's not profile pic material.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
My current mood is Susan Storm in my avatar.

Which btw, is taken from this wonderful cover from Fantastic Four #58
View attachment 223803
This one’s a classic.
That Dr. Doom pose is a gem. He looks like he's about to drop the sickest diss-track against the Fantastic Four.

Speaking of, why haven't they've been shown for MUA3, yet. They're great and it will seem strange without'em.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I swear to god if you guys make a new thread instead of re-opening it just to spite me so I can't reply to the Erdrick meme I'm gonna Thanos snap the staff
please, we can make memes out of Roberk Roberk 's erdrick meme right here and now

for example, here's me before the night joker's presentation was shadow-dropped

1558628191994.png

D

Deleted member

@Taylor F I see you with that Brelooming profile pic.

You should probably change that. I know his "death" affected you greatly, but he duped you and everyone else.

That's not profile pic material.
I read the message about Brelooming literally right as I was about to read. I just got back, and I’m changing it now, though I appreciate your concern. I noticed the thread got locked. Is there a new one or is everyone here?

D

Deleted member

lmao why would they do that

seems like a bit of a stretch

right
I mean if everyone aactually goes ham on mods they could simply just close the social and never bring it back because they pretty much threatened that in Smash 4 social days IIRC

and if anything that'll just make people more pissed at this kid from beyond the grave
right?

D

Deleted member

they'll probably just tell us not to talk about it or some ****

which is dumb but eh

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway time to eat this sushi i bought for £1.59 at a gas station

time to die for real this time

D

Deleted member

They'd be right. It'd only escalate again.

He'll probably resurface as a meme in a week or 2 and then we'll be sick of it in a month
people are feeling valid emotions and aside from one (1) incident i didn't see anyone getting that heated at other users

D

Deleted member

Ok, back from all that, and I just want to take a moment to thank Pyra Pyra ClaeThebae and @punished faygo for telling everyone about this. What he did was more than “not cool.” I really don’t know what to say. I, oddly enough, am not mad. Just disappointed.

Can’t tag Clae for some reason?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
And I think we can all say the same thing and do hope none of that gets directed to anyone, it's just the problem and why - justifiably - a pretty good amount of us are very skeptical of how this will be handled is cause of how iffy history has been with moderation on this site to begin with.

Faking death ain't something to be taken lightly, my guy, so if - for one - the proof got removed because of the F word, then fine. It's super terrible timing, but I can see why to keep up the rules. Still don't agree with the infracting, though.

I, along with many others, just hope there's a good and justifiable response, is all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just catched up, gotta say this **** is just so ****ed up. Really hope the kid doesn't come back ever.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Anywho, since the other thread was locked I think we should slow down here a little and remain calm. Just so both threads don't end up locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom