• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Oh god I'm seeing some folks latch on to the idea that the Witch we saw in stage builder is a Banjo hint (cause Gruntilda.)

It's too early for this.

EDIT: Awkward timing I didn't mean you Potato_ Potato_ lmao
Lol that's why I was mentioning it. I saw it and my first few thoughts were "That's a green witch, Gruntilda is a witch. Smashboards is going to go insane."

If smash speculation's told me anything, it's that those 5 seconds are gonna be obsessed over and start quite a few arguments.

that I may or may not enjoy reading

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Roman Reigns and Kairi Sane on SmackDown...and Joker releases tomorrow or something...what the ****?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Also, Joker ACTUALLY using a gun. So......Master Chief, Lara Croft, Leon Kennedy, Doomguy, The Heavy, James Bond when?

Last edited:

Potato_

Smash Lord
Also, Joker ACTUALLY using a gun. So......Master Chief, Lara Croft, Leon Kennedy, Doomguy, The Heavy, James Bond when?
PLEASE

The guns were the biggest thing against Leon and now that's gone, I'm hoping even harder now.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Joker's gun is technically an airsoft that looks real enough to fool people in the Metaverse, if someone or another at Ninty's management wanted to get pedantic enough to make exceptions.

But honestly I just assume they relaxed their requirements after Bayonetta.

Also I'd find Doomguy actually making it in hilarious. If his taunts referenced the comic I'd pick him up as a pocket on the spot.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
It feels like it's been quite a while since the last time I've posted here.
I've been doing just fine lately, it's just that I've been somewhat busy with school and other stuff, and I haven't really had a whole lot to say.

But aside from that . . .

Soon bois

SOON™
I'm so glad to finally see more of Joker, even as someone who's never played the Persona series before, and I'm even more glad that he's out tomorrow! Obviously, I can't tell for sure if he'll be my sort of character, but I get the feeling I'm going to really enjoy playing as him. I also like that Joker's Victory Fanfare overrides the regular results music.

Mementos looks like a pretty cool stage, and the whole mechanic of the colors changing based on the music is really cool. I do find it a little strange that Life Will Change, which I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) is the music that played in Joker's reveal trailer back at the Game Awards, isn't a part of the music selection for the stage, but the music selection still seems pretty cool.

It's kind of nice to have the Mii costumes for the Persona 3 and 4 Protagonists as well.
R.I.P. Tails though. Maybe.

Stage Builder seems kind of cool in this game, but I'm not the most creative person in the world, so I won't be building many stages. It is quite nice that you are able to share them though.

All in all, Version 3.0 is looking pretty nice.

Chrono.

That argument barely worked on Master Chief anyway all his weaponry is stylized/futuristic and not that far off from the likes of, say, Samus.

Chrono.

Gotta hand it to NRS and WB, they sure did great by hiding all the bull**** MK11 has until 2 weeks before release.

You gotta be always online to play Towers and the Krypt. Not sure why, even Injustice 2 had offline modes.

This also severely devalues the Switch version on portable. Which was already looking not great with the near 30GB download.

Ivander

Smash Legend
That argument barely worked on Master Chief anyway all his weaponry is stylized/futuristic and not that far off from the likes of, say, Samus.
Wasn't the argument with him was that his most recognisable/used weapon was one of the more realistic guns of his game? Regardless, whether or not it was is out the window now.

Also, with the Tails and Knuckles costumes back, wonder how they'll release the other Mii costumes that were in the previous game. I need my Monster Hunter outfits back.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Alright, I got every boss.

Checklist left for BOTW 100% Master Mode completion:
- Korok Seeds
- Royal Guard Set
- Armor Upgrades

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
SmackDown and Nintendo...give me a ****ing break please

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
yeah...I’m ready as hell for the Joker and Persona content tomorrow

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
aw man

i didnt expect to have to cough up 25 bucks already to nintendo, i liked my bank account balance in the triple digits

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Wasn't the argument with him was that his most recognisable/used weapon was one of the more realistic guns of his game? Regardless, whether or not it was is out the window now.

Also, with the Tails and Knuckles costumes back, wonder how they'll release the other Mii costumes that were in the previous game. I need my Monster Hunter outfits back.
Ideally they'll be given out with the other four DLC characters, though with Virtua Fighters' Akira and Jacky currently being MIA despite the recent Sega Mii Costume dump there is a possibility some are just cut entirely.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>Joker reveal

"Oh he looks cool. I wonder what he can do?"

>grappling hook

"Oh okay. So hes got a decent recovery--"

>Joker: GET OVER HERE

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
i cant belive nintendo managed to make mementos a cool stage, all it took was changing the pallete

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Well, woke up to Joker news. A surprise for sure, but a welcome one. I know **** about Persona but I'm sure they took all the care they could, and I think he looks fantastic, glad I can finally play as a stand user in the game. I guess I'll be dropping 25 bucks tomorrow to buy him, this only makes me wanna play Persona 5 even more... Give me the Switch version please!

As for 3.0, stage builder looks insane. Hoping it gets to the levels of Mario Maker in terms of sharing and stuff. Will definitely look forward to the uploaded stages (since I don't think I'll be able to do anything cool lol). Neat for the Miis too, I'm also really bad at creating them but if they are easily accessible maybe I'll play them more.

Also, since Joker was revealed with no one else on the horizon, I think we'll have to wait for E3 for the next challenger... Seems like next months are going to be a little slow.

link2702

Smash Champion
Hey I got a odd question everyone. The smash world on the nintendo app on phone...how do I get it on there? I’ve had the switch app since it launched for splatoon, but never used it for voice. But since splatoon had the shop at release, it showed up on game specific services soon as I got splatoon.

I’ve never had the smash app show up, even when I created an arena a few months ago to try and test if maybe it’d show under game specific services if I opened a room with vc on. Still nothing.(never attempted voice chat on the app prior since...well, why bother when far better options exist?)

While I doubt I’d ever use the voice chat function, the fact that it lets me browse videos and stages means I have a use for it now. But idk how to get it to show up on the app.

It’s a dumb question I know, but since it’s linked to my nnid, I figured it’d just update and add smash to it soon as downloaded it by itself but it never has.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hey I got a odd question everyone. The smash world on the nintendo app on phone...how do I get it on there?
As far as I know, the Smash World service as announced by the 3.0 video hasn't actually launched yet.

It should sometime today.

link2702

Smash Champion
As far as I know, the Smash World service as announced by the 3.0 video hasn't actually launched yet.

It should sometime today.
Ah, well that explains it.

What about the voice chat function then though? When I started an arena up shouldn’t it have opened a room for it? I thought the voice chat for ultimate was ready soon as it released...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Ah, well that explains it.

What about the voice chat function then though? When I started an arena up shouldn’t it have opened a room for it? I thought the voice chat for ultimate was ready soon as it released...
It's handled with the Voice Chat button. If you've set up your arena with Voice Chat enabled under More Settings, when you tap Voice Chat it'll recognize you're playing Ultimate and let you fire it up.

For whatever reason Voice Chat isn't a Game-Specific Service, so Ultimate doesn't get a fancy button for it, which is why it isn't (yet) there.

Voice Chat Voice Chat Voice Chat. There. It's out of my system.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
View attachment 209236

New Beneath The Mask arrangement.

Rivers in the Desert made it in.

Joker looks dope.

****ing. Stage. Builder.

View attachment 209240

Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme.
I'mma have to buy the Fighters Pass at some point.
Also press F for Tails.
I'm going to buy the Tails costume, and then if I play online as a Mii Fighter, it's going to be as my personal Mii wearing the Tails hat.

Possibly the Isaac suit as well if I choose to use a Swordfighter.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'mma have to buy the Fighters Pass at some point.

I'm going to buy the Tails costume, and then if I play online as a Mii Fighter, it's going to be as my personal Mii wearing the Tails hat.

Possibly the Isaac suit as well if I choose to use a Swordfighter.
Now you can say Tails is still playable in Smash

Potato_

Smash Lord
I was hoping it was gonna be an Eggman costume, I definitely would've bought that. I love Tails but the mii costume is kinda creepy to me.

Also I was thinking about it and since we got the Sega costumes back with Atlus' content, maybe for the Square character we'll get the Geno and Chocobo costumes again. That might be how they bring back costumes from 4 that aren't in.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
These MK11 leaks are so good

Holy **** they made Frost look ****ing amazing, her fatality, fatal blow and intro are brilliant

Chrono.

These MK11 leaks are so good

Holy **** they made Frost look ****ing amazing, her fatality, fatal blow and intro are brilliant
She really is a cyborg now, dang.

I hope she has some costumes in line with how previous cyborgs looked like. Human Frost is apparently impossible due to a move where she uses her own head as a weapon.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So.

One more amusing thing I ran across.

8ffedfb-02.jpeg

And now I'm off to wrestle my demons to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom