• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

In another timeline, this girl would've been the face of Minecraft... and I'm pretty sure Smash dudebros wouldn't be as apprehensive towards her.

Chrono.

Shout out to the Dragon Ball lesbians for becoming the most broken unit in the game by a huge margin.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Shout out to the Dragon Ball lesbians for becoming the most broken unit in the game by a huge margin.
This is not gonna get more people aroused eventually

Chrono.

I mean yeah technically, but there’s never been a console with 2 mario kart games.
There was also never an updated version of an older Mario Kart title in any console but here we are with Deluxe.

Patterns exist to be broken. :p

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hi peeps. How's it going?
Pretty good. Having fun with the Overwatch Event and the new PvE mission.
Pretty interested to know who the new Omnic character talking with Doomfist is. He may have some connections to the Omnic group Null Sector from Uprising due to his purple shading and colouring. At the same time, I feel they tried to throw people off a bit to think he was Reyes/Reaper when he was wearing the hood, until he takes the hood off and shows himself, so I wonder if there might be some possible connection between him and Reyes/Reaper's state of mind in the present.

Something else to think about to is that this is just before Doomfist is taken in by Winston, Genji and Tracer, which means that it could be possible that Doomfist had a back-up to aid in Overwatch's downfall if the Omnic he was talking to did join him.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Seriously though where the hell is MK9.

I feel like Mario Kart kinda needs something really fresh.
Roster/Course wise, I think a "Smash Kart" would be for the best, though it doesn't have to be named as such.

Gameplay wise, maybe giving characters signature items again could be cool. I would like manual drifiting, but that might not be added as that could kill the online for newer players and Kart Pros from the old school players.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Why is April 15 just a cursed day in general? Let's tick down some not good highlights about anything that happened on April 15

>Abraham Lincoln Assassination
>Great Mississippi Flood
>Titanic
>Tiananmen Square literally nothing
>Boston Marathon Bombing
>and now the Notre Dame fire

****'s suspicious as hell, I say.

Chrono.

Why is April 15 just a cursed day in general? Let's tick down some not good highlights about anything that happened on April 15

>Abraham Lincoln Assassination
>Great Mississippi Flood
>Titanic
>Tiananmen Square literally nothing
>Boston Marathon Bombing
>and now the Notre Dame fire

****'s suspicious as hell, I say.
It's also Tax Day.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Something tells me we aren't going to see the next DLC character(s) until E3.

Also, I'm going to recreate stages from Brawlout with the Stage builder (included the stage that has a warp gimmick which I'm surprised is available).

Potato_

Smash Lord
Joker is everything I ****ing wanted and more, I'm SO happy with him. Grappling hook looks a little awkward but that's such a minor complaint I can overlook it.

Stage Builder is surprisingly complex from what they showed, and the online sharing and downloading is fantastic.

Also I saw the Witch stage and my mind immediately went to Gruntilda...

Chrono.

Oh god I'm seeing some folks latch on to the idea that the Witch we saw in stage builder is a Banjo hint (cause Gruntilda.)

It's too early for this.

EDIT: Awkward timing I didn't mean you Potato_ Potato_ lmao

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

Soon bois

SOON™
So Stage Builder looks like it has a good amount of potential, especially with being able to make backgrounds plus foregrounds AND that it looks like you'll be able to use other stages for stage background. The potential is definitely there. Whether it lives up to that potential is to be determined later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom