• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I actually did the same thing, mainly because I had City on Wii U but didn't have an Xbox 360 for Asylum prior.

I have bought Knight LONG ago but still haven't gotten around to it.
I had City on the PS3 for free thanks to PS+, not regretting the lack of playing Asylum first due to “impatience”. As for Knight, I recommend you play it only to finish off the trilogy (gameplay is amazing as usual, but the storyline is everywhere and Batmobile is kinda overused). Good game
I'd almost say it's better than Knight in certain areas.
Well it isn’t the 2nd best Arkham game for no reason

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Holy ****, I need my brain to calm down.

Time to eat vanilla ice.

*menacingly*

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
“Man, today is going to be a productive day, nothing will distract me!”

>Smash leak releases that looks pretty convincing.

66287B0D-B9A4-4E2A-BFA4-2B156AE11D48.png

Chrono.

I'm like team skeptical but could be real I guess.

Don't know what to think of this one definitively. It goes against everything we've been told by other leakers and Sakurai himself, so that's something to keep in mind.

Its too good to be true.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Like with all leaks, I consider it fake until proven real, even if it does have several odds in its favor.

That being said, if it’s real:

Sakurai you ****ing madman.

D

Deleted member

I'm absolutely not buying the new leak, but considering it has Isaac and Geno and no Incineroar I think I'd be cool with it if somehow turns out to be real.
I have more important things to worry about than Smash tbh.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Welp, it's finally ready. All 47 minutes of it.

Sorry my voice sounds hoarse and stuffy, I was sick while recording this (still am). I mean I kinda hate how my voice sounds through a microphone regardless, but yeah it would at least be a bit better if I wasn't sick.

I mostly just talked about some of my thoughts on the state of the game and things I'd like to see from the game while I summoned, as well as some other miscellaneous things here and there. And I talked about my plans for the real channel in the future.

I was considering chopping this up to shorten it but most summoning videos I've seen just show the whole thing so I figured I'd do the same, and with the exception of having to cut out some mic audio that was just two minutes or so of me blowing my nose, I feel like I kept up the commentary decently well despite my voice not being all there, and considering this wasn't actual gameplay. Commentary is the part of YouTube I most need to practice in since I have pretty much everything else I need figured out.

I cut out the game music since I heard you can get copyright striked by including the music for this game in videos so I just put in some songs from other games/anime OSTs that I like.

Anyways yeah if you need some background noise for 47 minutes, maybe this can be useful. I know there are some things that could be improved upon (the left side of the overlay, audio balancing, maybe having some fancy edits here and there to go with the commentary, etc), but to be honest, considering all of the trouble Sony Vegas was causing me, I kinda wanted to get this out before the subject matter lost too much relevancy. I'll use future videos for experimentation, I'm always looking for ways to improve things and that can honestly be a curse sometimes. Sometimes you just gotta push something out while it's decent so you don't spend too long on it.

At the very least, I'm really happy with the video quality, it came out super crisp, especially the resolution and colours, and I seem to have minimised artifacting. Even if you don't have a 4K monitor, if you have a decent computer and internet, I'd recommend watching my videos (or any other 2K or 4K videos) with the resolution set above 1080p, as YouTube's compression is less severe at higher bit rates, which the 4K quality will be. Plus it will be supersampled for you.

As for what I got...

My 5-Stars were Helbindi, Laevatein, Silvia, M!Morgan, and two Laegjarns. Not particularly great if I'm being honest considering I also got six 5-Stars for my initial 117 Orbs summoning on the banner, though I did get most of the fodder and stuff I was looking for.

One of the Laegjarns is +Def, -HP, which is better than the +Res one I had before, so now she's +Def.

She's a super wall now. I also got Fortify Fliers on Clair, so now both of them can benefit from it.

View attachment 171480
View attachment 171482

Seeing these stats makes me really excited to maybe get optimal IVs in the future though, and more merges. She seems like she'd be well worth the investment.
All right, I watched the whole thing. On terms of feedback, the only important thing is PLEASE PUT THE MUSIC YOU USE IN THE DESCRIPTION. That's something that tickles me, when I watch a video and I feel "Oh, I remember I heard that song, but where?", then go to the description and see there is no sight for the music choices. I don't care if it's on a comment, or the description, or on the video itself, but if you're using music that isn't the one of the game, pleaaaase put it somewhere. I recognized the Xenoblade and FE songs, and the last one from Sonic Generations, but have no clue on the rest.

Another little thing, it's fine to not stop while summoning to check IV's to make it go faster, but on the left side you could put the IV's that you checked after recording, that would be nice I think. Otherwise, I really didn't feel like the commentary was bad, and didn't notice that you had a flu until you had to go away for a couple of minutes. Of course you can improve, but practice makes perfect not to mention some bump and bruises. With more videos I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

As for the topics discussed on the video, made some little notes to keep track of the more important things you said. First on the new modes you described, I'd love them to be real. The explanation reminded me of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, in which in post-game dungeons your Pokémon level would reset to level 1 when entering, and the job was to level up during the dungeon itself. That being applied to FE with XP and skills is totally possible and would make an interesting game mode for sure. Plus we really need a my Castle feature, I feel like it applies perfectly to FEH.

On the topic of crossovers, I'd really like for them to make some kind of crossover (mostly with other Nintendo franchises). If we got Link, Pit or Shulk (my orbs would die on the instant) in FEH it would be great! But I don't really see that happening, the most I see is having the characters dressed as other characters. Like for example, a Smash Ultimate banner with Chrom dressed as Mario, Marth as Link, Ike as Fox and F!Corrin as ZSSamus.

You also mentioned the 5 star pool problems, and I agree with that completely. You particulary mention Fallen Celica, and I agree she should be one of the demotes (I feel she should have been ever since the banner released tbh, that hone attack on the base kit just looked stupid lol). I could make the list of lots of characters that I feel should be demoted, but hey, book 3 might be sooner that we think and they might demote people then.

And last, you talked about Shadows of Valentia, and I agree, it should be the role model for the following FE titles in terms of presentation. My only gripe with the game was the map design, and it was due to being maps from more than 20 years ago. Otherwise I loved the combat system, and I'm glad Three Houses seems to have the art system from SoV back. Hoping IS keeps up with that.

That's pretty much it, I wish you good luck on your new Youtube channel whenever that happens, and hopefully your operation goes well and you recover soon from it.

D

Deleted member

I posted these in the discussion thread but of course they were quickly dismissed
download346f38d0_ed_2f0_2fPictures_2fScreenshots_2fScreenshot_20181024-100554.png

Snake and Olimar's shadows are completely missing in the leak. This isn't a case of the blur making it hard to see, you can clearly see there's more color below them
download314bfd17_ed_2f0_2fPictures_2fScreenshots_2fScreenshot_20181024-100539.png

The same applies to Villager, who has his shadow missing too.

I could analyze the rest of the image for more shadowy inconsistences but Snake is the most obvious example and I don't feel like repeating my point over and over again.
didn't think i'd ever go back to analyzing shadows after smash 4

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
If that Smash leak is real Im gonna elevate my mind into the next dimension, holy moly thats a lot of amazing characters!

...and thats kinda what makes me think its not real. Wasnt there info some time ago from a retailer that there are only about 2 characters left to be revealed? Plus, december is getting prety close so pacing all these reveals could prove challenging. As always gonna keep my sight straight but not gonna lie, if you told me the current Ultimate roster I would call it unprobable and a wet dream too so who knows...
I posted these in the discussion thread but of course they were quickly dismissed
View attachment 171531
Snake and Olimar's shadows are completely missing in the leak. This isn't a case of the blur making it hard to see, you can clearly see there's more color below them
View attachment 171532

I could analyze the rest of the image for more shadowy inconsistences but Snake is the most obvious example and I don't feel like repeating my point over and over again.
Man, it just wouldnt be a Smash discussion without shadows being analysed, would it :p I say youre onto something but then again, Little Mac... stranger things have happened.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
All right, I watched the whole thing. On terms of feedback, the only important thing is PLEASE PUT THE MUSIC YOU USE IN THE DESCRIPTION. That's something that tickles me, when I watch a video and I feel "Oh, I remember I heard that song, but where?", then go to the description and see there is no sight for the music choices. I don't care if it's on a comment, or the description, or on the video itself, but if you're using music that isn't the one of the game, pleaaaase put it somewhere. I recognized the Xenoblade and FE songs, and the last one from Sonic Generations, but have no clue on the rest.

Another little thing, it's fine to not stop while summoning to check IV's to make it go faster, but on the left side you could put the IV's that you checked after recording, that would be nice I think. Otherwise, I really didn't feel like the commentary was bad, and didn't notice that you had a flu until you had to go away for a couple of minutes. Of course you can improve, but practice makes perfect not to mention some bump and bruises. With more videos I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

As for the topics discussed on the video, made some little notes to keep track of the more important things you said. First on the new modes you described, I'd love them to be real. The explanation reminded me of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, in which in post-game dungeons your Pokémon level would reset to level 1 when entering, and the job was to level up during the dungeon itself. That being applied to FE with XP and skills is totally possible and would make an interesting game mode for sure. Plus we really need a my Castle feature, I feel like it applies perfectly to FEH.

On the topic of crossovers, I'd really like for them to make some kind of crossover (mostly with other Nintendo franchises). If we got Link, Pit or Shulk (my orbs would die on the instant) in FEH it would be great! But I don't really see that happening, the most I see is having the characters dressed as other characters. Like for example, a Smash Ultimate banner with Chrom dressed as Mario, Marth as Link, Ike as Fox and F!Corrin as ZSSamus.

You also mentioned the 5 star pool problems, and I agree with that completely. You particulary mention Fallen Celica, and I agree she should be one of the demotes (I feel she should have been ever since the banner released tbh, that hone attack on the base kit just looked stupid lol). I could make the list of lots of characters that I feel should be demoted, but hey, book 3 might be sooner that we think and they might demote people then.

And last, you talked about Shadows of Valentia, and I agree, it should be the role model for the following FE titles in terms of presentation. My only gripe with the game was the map design, and it was due to being maps from more than 20 years ago. Otherwise I loved the combat system, and I'm glad Three Houses seems to have the art system from SoV back. Hoping IS keeps up with that.

That's pretty much it, I wish you good luck on your new Youtube channel whenever that happens, and hopefully your operation goes well and you recover soon from it.
Wow, I wasn't expecting this kind of feedback, this is exactly the kind of thing I need. Thank you, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

As for the music thing, I was intending to include music in the description originally, but by the time I got around to uploading this, I was exhausted and tracking down all of the music again would be a bit of a pain at the time, so I kinda just left it and let the video upload overnight. I'll go do it now though since you asked, and include them in this post.

The music used, in order:

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Argentum Trade Guild (Day)

Strike the Earth! Shovel Knight Arranged Soundtrack - The Lovely Deer Ladies (Village Theme)

Sonic and the Black Knight - It Doesn't Matter Acoustic Version (Fan Art Videos)

Yona of the Dawn OST - Akatsuki no YONA Melancholy ver

Final Fantasy XI - Ronfaure

Mobile Suit GUNDAM: Iron-Blooded Orphans OST - Hoping For You

A New World - Final Fantasy II - Rebel Army Theme

Strike the Earth! Shovel Knight Arranged Soundtrack - No Sense Running (Lost City)

Fire Emblem Heroes - Múspell Boss Theme

Mobile Suit GUNDAM: Iron-Blooded Orphans OST - Tekkadan

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - What Lies at the End

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~The Golden Country - Gormott

Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia - SPARK+

Sonic Generations - Collection Room (Door Into Summer)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

WELP. LOOKS LIKE THIS IS IT.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
This episode of Jojo sponsored by “The baby”

Can ****ing someone show me this leak already??

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Now Nintendo knows who they need to Hakai lol.

If real ofc

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
There it is
>Sakurai says they’re slowing down on character reveals
>Sakurai says they’ll show every character before release
>like 45 days until release
>7 more characters on this

I’m not buying it.

D

Deleted member

>Sakurai says they’re slowing down on character reveals
>Sakurai says they’ll show every character before release
>like 45 days until release
>7 more characters on this

I’m not buying it.
Initially I didn't either, but then this popped up
idk about you but that seems to confirm it's real to me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Initially I didn't either, but then this popped up

idk about you but that seems to confirm it's real to me.
The only ways this could make sense is if Sakurai lied about us getting alk the characters shown before release or he lied about them slowing down and they’re gonna reveal like a character every week plus a direct.

Or there’s a big ass direct coming our way.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Meltan stuff
Looks pretty neat, like a smaller regigigas. I like it, should be fun to use.
I'm like team skeptical but could be real I guess.

Don't know what to think of this one definitively. It goes against everything we've been told by other leakers and Sakurai himself, so that's something to keep in mind.

Its too good to be true.
I believe it. The renders look unique, and all that marketing stuff is not something one can easily obtain.
Now Nintendo knows who they need to Hakai lol.

If real ofc
Sakurai will personally carry out the hit with his GameCube Controller. Before the leaker can even fight back he will be choked down and disappear without a trace.

Also 7 more characters isn’t that unrealistic.

2 of them are echos so easy work. One of them seemed to have been worked on quite a bit for the last smash.

That leaves 4 more unique newcomers.

That would be two characters with trailers for next smash direct as well as the echos. Then that leaves us with two more trailers outside of it.

A regular direct and a special video like last game can easily show up to reveal the last two within the next two months.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Gonna take another trip to the hospital in a few hours.
Anyway, that leak is cool and all but I don't see any footage so therefore I don't care much. Mach Rider coming back to the leak game is cool though.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
View attachment 171531
View attachment 171532

Dread it
Run from it
Shadow Analysis still arrives

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yeah I have it, let me know when you wanna play. My PSN ID is sonicbrawler182.
Awesome! Are you up for it now?

Edit: I'm odst26. An oldie. Let me know when you're down.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Derrick from Gamexplain: "The leak is fake cause its blurry"

Great argument, remember when the ERSB leak was blurry? Yeah me neither.

Chrono.

Derrick from Gamexplain: "The leak is fake cause its blurry"

Great argument, remember when the ERSB leak was blurry? Yeah me neither.
There might be something more to it.

It's not just Jon either, but other folks with "trusted" sources are heavily doubting this leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom