• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I mean I’m not against it if it’s legit. It’d make for a hype end for Ultimate reveals.

Also in other news the end of the Death 13 plot was gross lol

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There might be something more to it.

It's not just Jon either, but other folks with "trusted" sources are heavily doubting this leak.
While Jon claims not to be a leaker but also kind of proves he is one. He could just as easily be wrong.

The amount of work that would go into this is more then what omni did so it's a pretty hard fake. Either way anything could happen. Next reveal will easily make it or break this.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I adopted a baby bird recently! It's still being handfed by the place that still has it for now, but it'll be coming home with me when it's fully weened.
I'm gonna be a cockatiel dad! :estatic:

And nothing that is happening today in the other threads excites me more than that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This video pretty much cements it for me. The entire mural would need to be redrawn for this leak to look like this. And when shadows are the only error, when photoshop would cause more then just that, I find it hard for a case to be formed that its fake.

D

Deleted member

The funny thing about the Baby Stando is that the whole group besides Kakyoin doesn't remember it, and he never tells anyone afterwards, so they must just think they missed a Stand. And this is acknowledged in canon when Kakyoin recalls the battle and Polnareff is just like "huh, what you talking about?" and he just goes "oh yeah you guys don't remember that".

D

Deleted member

A certain someone threatened to block me because I liked a tweet that dissed his waifu.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So here's something interesting. There was a 4chan leak awhile back that stated there are no new pokemon reps and listed every character in this new leak.

Ontop of that, they also said ray mk, monster hunter, and dixie were cut. Which the first too are kind of disappointing to see go if true, but I think DLC could bring them in. Regardless the roster would be amazing as is.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im pretty much on Team Fake:

-Blurry or not is pretty damn easy to put characters on the roster art and print it, even if you assemble the main picture from scratch.
-Especially if you have resources like pimpass printers
-Doing a flat empty landscape is also not hard at all
-Dude's ***** enough to not zoom it
-Dude probably knows we would know where they work and would back whatever they say in some way.
-With that said dude probably is the ultimate yolo or moron as if it is that easy to track, then is easier to fire them and blacklist them from future similar jobs.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My biggest reason for being team real is that this would take weeks to assemble. No one is going to fake that when during the time that they are making it or shortly after there could be a reveal that shatters their fake. Sure everyone wants their 15 minutes but I don't see someone going to these lengths.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My biggest reason for being team real is that this would take weeks to assemble. No one is going to fake that when during the time that they are making it or shortly after there could be a reveal that shatters their fake. Sure everyone wants their 15 minutes but I don't see someone going to these lengths.
you vastly underestimate the human species

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
People really need to learn what the word "few" means and stop thinking Sakurai is playing tricks.

D

Deleted member

People really need to learn what the word "few" means and stop thinking Sakurai is playing tricks.

He's just teasing us with Ridley, he's not deconfirmed yet, Sakurai is a troll, he does this all the time.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
While Official Discussion is being rampant and in meltdown, how are you fellas this day?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hey, ChikoLad ChikoLad I got to get ready for work in about 6 minutes so if you want to do it later tonight, I get off around 10:00 Central, we can do it then.

Nvm. Just saw your message. It's cool. I'll wait.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So a possible one, eh? Well, if it's real, nice. If it's fake, whatever. Story of my life, everybody can go home now. Bye everybody.

That said, if that is connected to the one leak that mentioned that those characters got in, and Ray 01, Monster Hunter and Dixie Kong were cut, I will have sadness if true.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
To talk about something else, me and my sister have started playing Dark Souls on Switch.

Currently, we suck, but this isn't surprising, I personally died 3 times on the first boss of the Asylum, while my sister died 3 times to a super mook,

I say that, because our build are quit different, while she is more a fragile speedster (meaning she can move quit fast but can't take alot of hit), I am more of a tank, who is slow as ****, but can take some hits before dying.

And the fact is, my sister kiled the first boss on her first try thanks to being more agile, while me and my slow ass roll basically had to adapt after the third death if I wanted to stop looking like a fool.

What doesn't help the matter is that the control are quit hard for both of us, so we really take our time to get that the R button isn't a roll like in Zelda.

But outside of that...we are having alot of fun right now, and while we know it's only going to get harder, it's Dark Souls, dying over and over again is natural, but that won't stop us to explore this beautiful world and defeat our enemy.

Brief, we have a good time, and funny note, I choose to make a female character while my sis created a male character.

Yeah, we do weird choices like that.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Knowing that PS All-Stars is shutting down it's servers tomorrow 25/10/2018, this becomes an incredibly cursed image.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
A certain someone threatened to block me because I liked a tweet that dissed his waifu.
Same.

This video pretty much cements it for me. The entire mural would need to be redrawn for this leak to look like this. And when shadows are the only error, when photoshop would cause more then just that, I find it hard for a case to be formed that its fake.
Honestly if this is legit music excitement will go back up. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom