• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Mach Rider could be a Captain Falcon echo potentially.

Even if they're from different franchises
I honestly hope not, while I like C.Falcon as much as the next guy, I rather prefer if Mach Rider had a unique moveset to him, even if he has to use "generic" punch here and there.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
*Checks possible leak*
Very interesting but I'm not fully buying it just yet. I still have problems seeing Banjo making it in (don't care what Microsoft's CEO has said).

Actually not too bad bunch of newcomers though

Chrono.

Mach Rider could be a Captain Falcon echo potentially.

Even if they're from different franchises
Mach Rider has that gun tho.

Then again Dark Pit has that staff he should be using to whack people but doesn't so what do I know.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms :> LOVE the Nightmare Moon avi.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...ision/latest?cb=20120807211331&path-prefix=es
:p If only a certain biased Fluttershy fan was here to see it.
Thanks! Not my favorite of the villains but she got the job done in the show's beginning. I always loved her design and backstory, though, haha (she's also really great in her later appearances, however few there are.)

Yeah, I haven't seen Fluttershy/Arrow of Light around here much anymore. Not even the Bob-omb thread (a forum game thread we both used to post very frequently; I don't see any of it's older regulars posting there much at all anymore, myself included.) I'd imagine life's simply been busy for him, but that's just my guess.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Mach Rider has that gun tho.

Then again Dark Pit has that staff he should be using to whack people but doesn't so what do I know.
Captain Falcon has had a gun in his holster in every installment and still hasn't used it.

But a unique moveset would would be nice (Super Smash Bros. Crusade a made a pretty interesting moveset for him).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've been at a point where I really don't care about any other leaks for a while now.

I'm keeping some faith in VergeBen's leak, and if we do get a screenshot of the full roster before the game releases, I'll believe it when get enough evidence that it's fully legitimate.

If by some chance any other leaks besides those do turn out to be true to some extent, I'll just be surprised, pleasantly or not, and that'll be that.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Thanks! Not my favorite of the villains but she got the job done in the show's beginning. I always loved her design and backstory, though, haha (she's also really great in her later appearances, however few there are.)
NP! :D Yeah, I agree! In my case, if it wasn't for her I would not have given the show a chance when it began, and despite how much overshadowing she gets from other villains, mainly Chrysalis and Daybreaker, Nightmare will always be the number one for me.

Yeah, I haven't seen Fluttershy/Arrow of Light around here much anymore. Not even the Bob-omb thread (a forum game thread we both used to post very frequently; I don't see any of it's older regulars posting there much at all anymore, myself included.) I'd imagine life's simply been busy for him, but that's just my guess.
He told me he felt he was more active on Discord these days than here (and also like you said, IRL stuff).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My big sis is already raging at Dark Souls.

I feel bad for her, and my future me.

Pray for us.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don’t get the people saying that 2 of the mii fighters are covered up in the leak.

They’re right beside King K. Rool!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I've been noticing that the leak has The Grinch attached to it for whatever reason.

Can anyone explain?
Someone posted an image of the full banner for Ultimate.

It has 7 more characters. Everyone is saying it’s fake for bad reasons and I’m starting to think it might be legit.

I won’t say who the 7 are in case you don’t wanna be spoiled.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Someone posted an image of the full banner for Ultimate.

It has 7 more characters. Everyone is saying it’s fake for bad reasons and I’m starting to think it might be legit.

I won’t say who the 7 are in case you don’t wanna be spoiled.
I believe you missed "The Grinch" part of my post.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Don't worry about those unless they're human sized or are a fat boar.
I want to backstab everything that can be backstab.

That 1 session of play I had make me love backstab.

Backstab.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I decided to play some rounds of PS All-Stars before the servers go down. Had some fun, but I can't seem to get any games in.

R.I.P.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pizza is good.

Very good.

Plain cheese is my favorite, still.

NP! :D Yeah, I agree! In my case, if it wasn't for her I would not have given the show a chance when it began, and despite how much overshadowing she gets from other villains, mainly Chrysalis and Daybreaker, Nightmare will always be the number one for me.
I definitely see where you're coming from, especially considering that she's a character you've got a sort of personal connection to like that. She was the villain who was with the show from it's start and while the show's first season isn't quite as strong as it's later ones (imo) she still helped give it a nice beginning. I wouldn't want to see Luna fall under her influence again after getting so much character development from her, but seeing more of that alternate timeline where she wasn't defeated and successfully took the throne would be pretty cool.

Chrysalis is probably my favorite, as far the unreformed baddies go. Daybreaker I don't think really overshadows Nightmare Moon though, because as interesting as she is, she's only made one appearance so far, which was all part of a dream, she was only encountered by a small number of characters, and it wasn't even part of a season premiere or finale. Besides the fear of her becoming a reality (mostly Celestia's own fear of herself falling under that dark influence) she doesn't have much going for her as an actual villain right now. That said I'm also interested in seeing more of her, she's got lots of potential, herself. I'm just not sure how she'd come into play.

He told me he felt he was more active on Discord these days than here (and also like you said, IRL stuff).
I was thinking that was possible as well, but I don't use Discord, so I couldn't be sure.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Maybe this will help make the wait for the ARMS graphic novel that comes out in January more bearable for me:

128 pages is really impressive. Hopefully there will be a fan translation in the works.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Jojo

Polnareff wished for his sister back and she was a monster. Oh lordy monster Avdol is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom