• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
does this mean I might have to watch the direct on YOUTUBE?! oh Hell no
__
When you need a reworked moveset to actually be good because some dummy decided to not give you more than one basic combo route and you don't have a proper reversal like literally everyone else.

Of all things they buffed about Yukiko, why didnt rhey add her moves from P4A/U. You know, give her more chances to attack rather then being strickly a keep away fan spammer

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Me at the market
>Lets buy chicken
>I see a package of fresh legs
>Next to it is another package of gray colored chicken
>O ****
>I swiftly grab the good package
>As walk to my shopping cart I feel a stream of liquid covering my hand and a bit of my arm
>Turns out the gray chicken package was leaking hard and left a puddle on the shelf reaching other packages
>mfw my hand is soaked with literal rot juice
images (27).jpeg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
>Me at the market
>Lets buy chicken
>I see a package of fresh legs
>Next to it is another package of gray colored chicken
>O ****
>I swiftly grab the good package
>As walk to my shopping cart I feel a stream of liquid covering my hand and a bit of my arm
>Turns out the gray chicken package was leaking hard and left a puddle on the shelf reaching other packages
>mfw my hand is soaked with literal rot juice
View attachment 163820
Why on earth did the keep nasty rotting chicken on the shelf?

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Wrapped up everything I needed to do today. Now, I'm just waiting for the Direct like

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Today marks another major milestone for a Pokemon game.

On this day, September 13, Pokemon Platinum was first released in Japan in 2008!

Yep, you heard that right, today is Pokemon Platinum's 10th anniversary! Happy 10th Birthday, Pokemon Platinum!

Might as well also share the first feature-length trailer for the game that came out back then to commemorate the day:

This was the trailer that made me particularly excited to play Pokemon Platinum way back then, and it's still quite a nostalgic trailer for me to watch!

While Platinum was the third version of Diamond and Pearl, if you asked any generation 4 fan when they grew to enjoy the Sinnoh games, I'm sure they will always point at Pokemon Platinum for that. Indeed, Pokemon Platinum definitely did a lot to improve the Diamond and Pearl games by speeding up the battle and surfing speeds, improving on Cyrus by giving him a larger story presence and expanding on his character through that (which in turn helped to improve gen 4's story), incorporating those new evolutions into Sinnoh's Pokedex and thus giving them its dex that needed expansion, and changing the order of the gym battles so that you fight Fantina for the third badge to reduce the long gap between the second and third gym battles from DP.

Pokemon Platinum was also the game that marked the debut of Looker, who became a major re-occuring in subsequent Pokemon games since then, and it even brought back the fan-favorite Battle Frontier from Emerald. Platinum was also the first Pokemon game to test the 3D plane and camera angle movement with the Distortion World, with the generation 5 and 6 games taking that 3D angle concept and expanding on it and generation 7 finally perfecting it. It even began the concept of the third version legendaries getting new forms for their games with Giratina's Origin Forme making its debut as Platinum's mascot. You can also thank Platinum for introducing the Video Recorder that allowed you to record your Wifi and Battle Frontier battles and share them to the entire world through Global Terminal, which also made its debut in this game (its theme was so good too, making you feel like you were connecting with people from around the world in a happy light; it really makes me nostalgic listening to it again!)

Considering there's a good number of Sinnoh fans here, I'm sure today might make you feel nostalgic. I know it does for me! Pokemon Platinum is my favorite video game of all time after all. It was the game that made me love generation 4 to the point it's my favorite generation to this day. It was even the first Pokemon game I bought the Japanese copy for! Yeah, I was so eager to play Platinum that I managed to get a Japanese copy of it as a gift, and I did manage to play through it despite everything displaying in Japanese since I was familiar with how DP played out (I know now much more Japanese now, so I can understand a good chunk of dialogue from that copy of Platinum). I ended up buying an English copy a few months after it came out in America, and I still enjoyed playing through it again.

I think I'll go back and boot up my copy of Platinum just to commemorate this special day!

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm gonna sound really dirty here but I haven't bought it yet is it worth it?
U N C L E A N H E A T H E N

Nah but really, it's well worth it if you want a great 2D platformer and a great Sonic game.

Wrapped up everything I needed to do today. Now, I'm just waiting for the Direct like
I wish we got more Star Fox shorts. I love the artstyle in that short.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
4 hours

4 hours before the direct on my god.

I think I'm going to take a bath now.:ultgnw:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've got work - that's a good way for me to pass the next few hours, though it also means that I'll miss seeing the Direct live.

D

Deleted member

My brain: "**** man you gotta do that assignment that's for the 1st of October"
Me: "fine, I'll start it"
Also me: *sits in front of computer* *no idea what to write but a basic idea* "**** what now"
My genius of a brain: "you literally only watched one of the movies you plan on analyzing, maybe you should do that"
Me: "Ricky you goddamn genius take my keys and **** my girlfriend*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Why on earth did the keep nasty rotting chicken on the shelf?
Pretty much a combination of bad practices:

-Someone picks a package
-Decides to not buy it for whatever reason
-Lefts the package somewhere else
-Employee picks the package without noticing it has been outside a fridge for a while

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My smash predictions in the direct;

It’s either shadow and tails or Geno and skull kid. Probably wrong but I hope I’m at least partially hype. I think two newcomers either way are happening.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Hell no! :awesome:

You were never part of me to begin with though :troll:
You know what? How about one more for the road.

View attachment 163840
f50a25ac.jpg
View attachment 163835
View attachment 163837
View attachment 163836
View attachment 163839
cf21fa0431456e4bf55814408cd34f97.gif
giphy.gif
tenor.gif
tumblr_owgav5Wsmt1ui7oe1o1_500.gif
tumblr_mt9bfsbBMY1sf5h7zo1_500.gif
Enjoy getting all that sharpnel out of your body, you Stooooid Unikorn :troll:

>Impa not being based on HW Impa

No thanks.
Not to be rude, but I really don't want HW Impa in Smash, for the simple fact, that isn't really how any of the actual canon Impas fight, since her fighting style is supposed to be more Ninja inspired, then Samurai inspired.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom