• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
As a fan of Malos, all of those Mythra make me go like this:
a0b8b158877643c043afaa03b21780959db004a4v2_00.jpg

'hope my man can beat all of your ass in TGC.:ultwolf:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Even the Kingdom Hearts mobile game finds a way to mess with my emotions.

Just

They introduce this female character with a really cute design who seems to have a crush on your avatar. Her name is Strelitzia. She apparently has been watching you this whole time in secret. She has been chosen by Master Ava to be the fifth new union leader amongst the Dandelions. Realising you're not a Dandelion and will get caught in the Keyblade War, she suddenly musters up the courage to talk to you and ask you become a Dandelion.

Screenshot_20180913-195318.png

Except Marluxia kills her before she gets the chance.

Nomura isn't playing around. He's gonna nuke everyone in KH3.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What time it is?

*see time*

****, still 3 hours left?:sadsheep:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Geno and Skull Kid revealed today would be insane.

It’d be cool if they revealed Boshi as a Yoshi echo and Booster as a Wario echo, but I’m not gonna hold my breath lol
Imagine if Sakurai was like screw it, let’s throw al mario rpg characters in.

On top of that we also get Mallow.

Actually really bold prediction:
We get Geno and mallow as separate fighters.

Pipe dreams for Smash: The blonde chick on my avi

Actual hopes for today:
One of these is not like the other

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Finally back from my Orientation today. Lots of **** happened. Dealt with anxiety bouts because that's what always happens with anything job related and the frigging manager didn't even bother to show up til' an hour later. All the while I went hungry which didn't help matters much.

The silver lining here is that I got the job tho. So at least my ass isn't unemployed anymore.

Also Direct hype I guess.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, I'm hesitating if I should choose Malos as my username and avi material to counter the Mythras.

Or choose Lora as my username and avi material to fight the waifu with the waifu.
a emote.png

Loz18-Echo

Banned via Warnings
Finally back from my Orientation today. Lots of **** happened. Dealt with anxiety bouts because that's what always happens with anything job related and the frigging manager didn't even bother to show up til' an hour later. All the while I went hungry which didn't help matters much.

The silver lining here is that I got the job tho. So at least my *** isn't unemployed anymore.

Also Direct hype I guess.
Congratz great to hear that :)

Ivander

Smash Legend
We need more Mythras, that will allow me to make a Spongebob meme.
This is going to be a repeat of when the Overwatch Pink Mercy charity came around, isn't it?

Except with Mythras, one lone Pyra and and one Pyra using Mythra's color scheme costume(and maybe a Mythra doing the same with Pyra's colors).

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The perfect Nintendo Direct waiting room music at night.
The only downside is that it's so relaxing, it make me want to sleep.:ultjigglypuff:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
>Person whoes dog Im walking askes if I can look after the dog while 4 familys from NC/SC come to her home to evacuate and they are crowded
>I tell my parents and they yell at me saying "No, we dont want another dog over here!! I dont care! What if we have to evacuate, She will hold us responsible if anything happens to her!
>I tell the person they said No and that Im very sorry they said no

Jump to today where they said "Lets assume we dont have to evacuate amd nothing will happen (We dont have to evacuate and nothing is really happening), we can bring her over until its ok"

Flip floppy little ********. So scared the hurricane will wipe us out dispite the NOAA showing the storm STRIGHT UP GOING AROUND US that they refused to help a neighbour out

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Imagine if Sakurai was like screw it, let’s throw al mario rpg characters in.

On top of that we also get Mallow.

Actually really bold prediction:
We get Geno and mallow as separate fighters.

One of these is not like the other
I actually would be ok with that. Then all 5 of the party members would be in Smash.

Morgan's the most likely Echo for Robin, tbh. It'd mostly be a matter of head swapping and altered body proportions.
Morgan is probably replacing Chrom in his finl smash

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I really want to avoid guessing who will show up for Smash (if Smash actually shows up).

But I kinda want to see Spring Man.
I'd like Spring Man, but finding out that the roster more or less got settled in 2015 of 2016 made me think he'll be DLC. Or that's what I'm hoping for. If he's somehow base game, that'll ALMOST be as good as Isaac.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I told her my parents changed their mind and she said she didnt want to go back in their first word, which was saying no to the idea

"we are just trying to figure out how to make her mother( who is scared of dogs" more comfertable". If yall wanted to make the families staying there for evacuation more comfortable from overcrowding at the house(which I told them loud and clear "They have to use air mattresses because there isnt enough rooms") , you should have accepted the offer in the first place

At least she knows that I tried to help her so at least I feel happy

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'd like Spring Man, but finding out that the roster more or less got settled in 2015 of 2016 made me think he'll be DLC. Or that's what I'm hoping for. If he's somehow base game, that'll ALMOST be as good as Isaac.
Yeah, it's a tall climb to be added in the base game, that I can agree with.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
All I need is a newcomer reveal or two (Preferably a Zelda one) and maybe a Pikmin 4 trailer, and I'm all set.

Though some info on Prime 4 would be pretty cool as well.

D

Deleted member

Mario Maker Switch would be cool, but the thing we all are the most excited for is Smash Ultimate news.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Some games I think we will see:

Mario maker 2, Animal crossing,

And Mario rpg HD if Geno is announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom