• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
1 hour left

My eyes are trying their hardest to stay open, but I believe the pain will be worth it.

Please prove me right Nintendo.:skull:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
i cant wait to be utterly dissapointed in myself for believing "insiders" for this direct, its going to be great
Trust nobody, not even yourself.

I say that, because I certainly don't trust my eyes right now.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm still on my bet that it's Steve just for the memes. I don't expect to get it right because it could be literally anyone, I don't know why anybody is even attempting to say that X character is "probably going to be revealed" or whatever. But if I somehow do end up being right?

:smirk:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
AC on the Switch seems cool but I think Nintendo is focusing too much on "how do we implement something new?" or whatever.

Wild World had... the world.
City Folk had the city.
New Leaf had you being mayor

the **** can they do now? make you the god?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
AC on the Switch seems cool but I think Nintendo is focusing too much on "how do we implement something new?" or whatever.

City Folk had the city.

President of the nation or a dictator maybe :upsidedown:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

City Folk had the city.

Wild world didnt have the world really
idk why thry named ir wild world if you didnt travel the world

unless wild world was for the wifi pff which Im sure thats why they called it Wild World

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Selfishly, I just want to photoshop this pic with Smash characters instead of Sami & Max.

I imagine :ultzelda:/:ultlucina:would replace Sami and :ultsnake:would replace Max.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Since Three Houses will undoubtedly have Griffon Riders return, I hope they do more to diversify their gameplay.

Conceptually I love them to bits. Mechanically, though...they're inferior to Wyvern Lords in basically every way (though Lancebreaker and Deliverer are nifty skills).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Huh, I wonder if the Switch could handle Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4?

That'd definitely be cool to have, since the rest of the main games are on there.

Plus you could listen to this and fall asleep on the bus.

D

Deleted member

Since Three Houses will undoubtedly have Griffon Riders return, I hope they do more to diversify their gameplay.

Conceptually I love them to bits. Mechanically, though...they're inferior to Wyvern Lords in basically every way (though Lancebreaker and Deliverer are nifty skills).
If Pegasus are the fast but weak, with high Res and ****ty Def while Wyverns are the opposite, I think they should just give them swords since they took that away from both flying classes and balance their stats so they become the generalists of the flying units.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Have I ever shared the music from DDLC Purist Mod here?

Monika's theme in particular is amazing.

D

Deleted member

Huh, I wonder if the Switch could handle Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4?

That'd definitely be cool to have, since the rest of the main games are on there.

Plus you could listen to this and fall asleep on the bus.

Man, I love the Storm themes. Storm 2's especifically brings me a feeling of nostalgia since that was one of my most played games with my friends back when it came out. Not sure if Storm 4's is a remix of some sorts(it does sound like it) but it brings me that same feeling of calmness.
It's a surprisingly nice contrast to the PS2 games that were all more about pumping you for the action.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I really hope the funny skits from the Wii U era Directs return. I miss those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom