• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Honestly when it comes to units who SHOULD get on a New Power banner, Robin immediately springs to mind. New weapon for him, and refines for Innes and Tana. Probably the three who need it the most.

Though the biased side of me would love a new PRF for Saber. That way he'd get on another banner and hopefully no longer be needlessly outclassed. The single best unit in SoV deserves better.
Still want to see a Prf for F!Corrin while we're at it. But yeah, Tana and Innes need refines badly now.

He already has the only weapon he needs.

Expiration.
Do you long for death.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Chrono.

Squad Strike is something I could actually see the competitive crowd picking up.

Well the 3v3 mode anyway.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
The jobs I always wanted to work would be either a scientist, Anesthesiologists ( They got a lot of money and their job sounds kind of easy ), mathematician or president.

I do not see any of these happening. Life is tough.
Those are some high goals there, Shiny. Dude's got an plan after high school, haha.

Going into Mathematics sounds like the easiest out of the four imo, but that's just me. Math has always been my best subject. It was a breeze in elementary school. Did exceptionally well in high school math, and even in university, first year Calculus was the easiest course in my first semester (well compared to Chemistry and Biology, it is.)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Squad Strike is something I could actually see the competitive crowd picking up.

Well the 3v3 mode anyway.
The 3v3 mode is what I'm looking forward to.

In fact, let's do that thing where someone asks a question and everyone answers it. I'll ask the question. Make a three member team for Squad Strike 3v3.

That's not a question. I had one job. ****.

:ultganondorf::ultkrool::ultridley:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

In fact, let's do that thing where someone asks a question and everyone answers it. I'll ask the question. Make a three member team for Squad Strike 3v3.

Too easy

...wait no that’s hard... uhh... UHH...

:ultike::ultsnake::ultsimon:

Bandanna boyzzzz

Really hard to choose between Simon and Cloud.

Chrono.

Headband bros are here.

:ultroy::ultryu::ultrichter:

My actual mains.

:ultpit::ultcloud::ultyounglink:

D

Deleted member

Those are some high goals there, Shiny. Dude's got an plan after high school, haha.

Going into Mathematics sounds like the easiest out of the four imo, but that's just me. Math has always been my best subject. It was a breeze in elementary school. Did exceptionally well in high school math, and even in university, first year Calculus was the easiest course in my first semester (well compared to Chemistry and Biology, it is.)
Good to hear!

Math went out good for me too.

:ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool:
The DKC team can finally happen even more.

Sleepy_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarrKnight
3DS FC
4639-9220-1156
If they had gone the extra mile and made it so we can tag characters in and out, this game would be so Marvel.

D

Deleted member

If I had to choose three of my ones I would play, well....
:ultmarth::ultridley::ultsonic:

I know I never main Sonic really, but his playstile looks wack in a good way.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

:ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultbowser:

Smash 4 mains/secondaries.

:ultridley::ultinkling::ultkrool:

The ones I'm most excited to try out.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

This mode is gonna be awesome.
That mode definitely seems fun. Both competitive and casually. I mean, Team Nintendo VS Team 3rd Party with a Capcom, Sega, Namco, Konami and Square character respectively, anyone?

@Shishœ Erureido Erureido

So I ended up getting Ilya from a Summon Ticket. My reaction is pretty straightforward.
myH5pJD - Copy.png

You know, Summon Tickets are easily my biggest boon in getting 5-star Servants and especially the Limited ones, but it really says alot on why I can't get the Limited Servants I want when the Limited Servants I keep getting are the ones that I'm not interested in. Excluding the Swimsuit Servants, the only Limited Servant that I wanted and got was Berserker Kintoki. Meanwhile, the others I've gotten are Saber Bride, Saber Shiki, Shuten Douji and now Ilya. I especially find it ironic that I got both Ilya and Saber Shiki, two collab characters, on the same account that also has my most Limited Servants, having Kintoki and Saber Bride as well. I now feel like I just lost my chance at getting Cleopatra. :smash:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Dress Success: :ultpeach::ultrosalina::ultzelda:
-
NU: :ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff::ultpokemontrainer:
--
Swordmasters: :ultike::ultmetaknight::ultcloud:
--
Female Fatals: :ultzss::ultdaisy::ultbayonetta:
--
The Kings: :ultbowser::ultkrool::ultkingdedede:
--
Kids Next Door: :ultvillager::ulttoonlink::ultlucas:
--
Bandana Bois: :ultsnake::ultrichter::ultike:
--
OU: :ultlucario::ultgreninja::ultpokemontrainer:
--
Nintenzilla: :ultdk::ultbowser::ultridley:
--
The Wiivengers: :ultsamus::ultlink::ultpikachu:
--
Baby Bois: :ultbowserjr::ultpichu::ultyounglink:
--
Aurane's Mains: :ultyounglink::ultlucario::ultdaisy:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

:ultrobin :ultcorrin:

See, I'm not actually good at Smash so I really only have one character I'm decent with (Robin) and a character that I can pretend to be somewhat competent with (Corrin), so...

Ah well.

:ultrobin:ultcorrin::ultmewtwo:

Stick with my favorites. :estatic:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I finished Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 2.

I could do a small write-up on the whole thing but I don't think enough people would care.

However, I did get one amazing moment out of it that wasn't even entirely because of the anime itself, but a real-life coincidence that happened.

In the final episode, after Mika and Akihiro get blasted by the big Dainslief blast, Mika goes demon mode one last time.

As soon as the red eyes on Barbatos lit up, my light bulb blew.

This show already knew how to get me amped up so perfectly but I got CRAZY into it when that happened. I want that to happen more often when I'm at a climatic moment of a show or game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You guys need some more information instead of waifu talk, so..... Do you understand the 1980 Boycott and what two stars a Supergiant star can turn to after a supernova?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom