• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Same here, I'm tired of Port Town and Big Blue sucks ****.

Sadly I think it's dead for good this time. :(
Not to mention 3DS mute city never looked that good. SNES images and 3D models do not mix well imo. Though some stages can pull it off better.

D

Deleted member

Not to mention 3DS mute city never looked that good. SNES images and 3D models do not mix well imo. Though some stages can pull it off better.
Same here, I'm tired of Port Town and Big Blue sucks ****.

Sadly I think it's dead for good this time. :(
Let me show you a great F-Zero design.
324242.jpg

I am fine with any F-Zero stage returning, but a design like this would be cooler.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Melee Mute City is still a favorite of mine. The purple sky probably does it for me. That and the stage's rendition of the Mute City theme is still a banger.

Though the Jazzier MK8 version is pretty good too.

D

Deleted member

Why do I have a feeling Nintendo will make a shock announcement and add a new F-Zero game?
Until then, F-Zero is dead.

Like more dead than the millions of Minecraft Zombies slaughtered by little kids, and more dead than Luigi in that Simon trailer.
Plus Zombies are already dead.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
F-Zero will raise itself from the grave when Miyamoto understands we just a decent looking follow to GX with online play. No unneeded gimmicks or whacky mechanics when the series didn't really have them in the first place.

So probably never.

D

Deleted member

F-Zero will raise itself from the grave when Miyamoto understands we just a decent looking follow to GX with online play. No unneeded gimmicks or whacky mechanics when the series didn't really have them in the first place.

So probably never.
I have a gut feeling that Nintendo will surprise someone by introducing a new game to bring in the hype.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've always loved the F-Zero songs in general. The main themes from Melee's Mute City, Big Blue, and Brawl's Port Town Aero Dive are my favorites.

As for a non-remixed song straight from an F-Zero game (albeit slightly shortened).....

I love this track. Sooooo good.

I even really like the stage of the SSE where this track plays. It was one of my favorites, back when I still played Brawl fairly often, I replayed it several times (usually with Captain Falcon on my team of choice :p).

Sleepy_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarrKnight
3DS FC
4639-9220-1156
Hey everyone. o/

So probably never.
Honestly, with Miyamoto pulling back from being so involved in development, you could hope that questionable philosophies like that can be less of an obstacle now. Hopefully Nintendo can consider it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Honestly, with Miyamoto pulling back from being so involved in development, you could hope that questionable philosophies like that can be less of an obstacle now. Hopefully Nintendo can consider it.
If it's gonna get another game I doubt it'll be like GX. The last three games in the entire franchise were based off of the SNES F-Zero formula.

D

Deleted member

Brawl's Track ? Smash Ultimate's Track >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smash 4's Track, Melee's Track and Smash 64's Track

Chrono.

TIL Turles has a very slight difference in hairstyle from Goku.

imageproxy.jpg

He gets two more spikes right there. Apparently, they're meant to emulate devil horns (get it because evil Goku lol.)

Another dumb fact is that DB Heroes hasn't given him Super Saiyan (yet), making him the only "major" pure Saiyan characters to not have it yet (I say major more so compared to the bottom of the barrel characters like Bardock's crew or Gine.)

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I've had a charley horse look it up in my foot for the past 30 minutes and it's so uncomfortable it's like my entire leg can't function anymore.

D

Deleted member

Brawl's Track ? Smash Ultimate's Track >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smash 4's Track, Melee's Track and Smash 64's Track
Yeah, Smash 4's soundtrack was VERY underwhelming. To be honest.

Though speaking of F Zero soundtracks. One thing that's bugged me since brawl is that there's never been a port town track on port town. Especially you know, the GX one. Like if you're going to use the exact track, might as well use it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hey everyone. o/

Hello.

Hello.gif

I would like to think that another director/supervisor or something that gets what people liked.

If it's gonna get another game I doubt it'll be like GX. The last three games in the entire franchise were based off of the SNES F-Zero formula.
I think there's still a few people who would be fine with that. Though of those last few games, wouldn't the similarites to the SNES games be due to the fact that they ran on GBA hardware? Kind of hard to properly recreate X/AX/GX tracks and movements on it. 3D games on the GBA were pretty rare.

TIL Turles has a very slight difference in hairstyle from Goku.

View attachment 160852

He gets two more spikes right there. Apparently, they're meant to emulate devil horns (get it because evil Goku lol.)

Another dumb fact is that DB Heroes hasn't given him Super Saiyan (yet), making him the only "major" pure Saiyan characters to not have it yet (I say major more so compared to the bottom of the barrel characters like Bardock's crew or Gine.)
Oh right, the less cool Goku Black. He had that one move though. Where he shoots you point blank.

As for DB Heroes, why haven't they made Final Form Cooler with the metal skin yet? I know they have Golden Cooler, but it's not the same.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's kinda weird that there's Puyo Puyo Tetris.
Can I get my Puyo Puyo Dr. Mario? :drmario:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Holy **** guys lmao.

Gimme a minute or three, the meme replies are coming :denzel:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Man, I'm rewatching Hajime no Ippo for the 3rd time and this scene is just SO GOOD.

The series long-buildup, the rivalry, the training, the tournaments, the techniques learned, the strategies, all of it culminating at ONE. SINGULAR. SCENE.

God, when's Season 5 gonna get here. I need more of this dumb punchy stuff.

D

Deleted member

Man, I'm rewatching Hajime no Ippo for the 3rd time and this scene is just SO GOOD.

The series long-buildup, the rivalry, the training, the tournaments, the techniques learned, the strategies, all of it culminating at ONE. SINGULAR. SCENE.

God, when's Season 5 gonna get here. I need more of this dumb punchy stuff.
That guy who got beaten has a long stretchy neck. That is weird.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You wanted Spongebob memes :V
But your not Mythra Mythra , you can’t steal spongebob images!
:p
View attachment 160737
I should probably put some words here too.

My dudes, if someone steals my sponges... I'll simply gonna steal them back.
Hall_Monitor_Gallery_(22).jpg

Speaking of Mythra Mythra there’s this book I saw at work called “Mandala Delights”

...I wonder what’s in it.

...spongebob memes. :T
NASCAR, Sailor Mars, Spongebob Memes, Mythra, Goku De Plata, El Frieza Dorado, Gohan Blanco and Vegeta Calvo.

Yep, guess Im a really open book
I_Had_an_Accident_15.jpg

Mythra Mythra Let's see you make a Spongebob meme out of being tagged repeatedly. Because that's what's happening. :V
:yeahboi:

Had to skip a couple scenes to not break the attachment limit, but guess it works anyway.
I counted 13 mentions, sorry if i missed one or two lol.

Thanks for giving me a nice laugh guys, I needed it :p

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
My dudes, if someone steals my sponges... I'll simply gonna steal them back.
View attachment 160862

Yep, guess Im a really open book
View attachment 160867

:yeahboi:

Had to skip a couple scenes to not break the attachment limit, but guess it works anyway.

Thanks for giving me a nice laugh guys, I needed it :p
If I'd have known I'd get get rewarded with delicious memes for tagging you, I'd have jumped in...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I had to promote a Hawkeye to 5☆ just to give Rein Death Blow 3 and also foddred a Cordelia for Astra, as I needed it to one round Marth. But finally.
Screenshot_20180830-225838.jpg

If I'd have known I'd get get rewarded with delicious memes for tagging you, I'd have jumped in...
lol, I just endlessly slapped Mythra's face on Spongebob; after looking it back, it doesn't look that cool.

I'll do a better effort next time.

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
So I noticed that my signature isn't showing up anymore, at least not on my screen. Does it show up for anybody else's? If it doesn't, this'll be an incentive to change my signature to something else.

Im on a oldie music mood. ive been binge listening to oldies all day
What kind of oldies? Like Big Band Jazz oldies from the 1920s-1940s? That's what I personally listen to.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I noticed that my signature isn't showing up anymore, at least not on my screen. Does it show up for anybody else's? If it doesn't, this'll be an incentive to change my signature to something else.

What kind of oldies? Like Big Band Jazz oldies from the 1920s-1940s? That's what I personally listen to.
Oldies like, for example, Rich Girl, Toto, which has been on my brain for a while.

i honestly listen to all sorts actually, my mom,when i was a kid, listens to oldies radio stations all the time and that's all heard in the car and grew up to love them. same with my dad and jazz, grew up listening to that on the Radio and it suck to me

D

Deleted member

Can anyone explain the Johny Johny Yes Papa yhing to me it's all over twitter amd I'm hypnotized by it send help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom