• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I am not even going to watch it.
I hope a Diddy Kong player wins, but if it is a Bayonetta player who wins.....
I will not be surprised.

Good night everyone.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Aw man, two Tekken players I like, one who uses King(Lil Majin) and the other uses Eddy(Jeondding) are fighting against each other now. Though Jeondding won CEO. So I guess I'll root for Lil Majin a bit more.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Those matches with Lil Majin and Jeondding was one of the coolest Tekken sets I've seen in a while. Glad Lil Majin took it. He even did one of King's winposes after taking the set.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well gotta wait for Guilty Gear @ EVO so I am here to yell about Ultimate.
Here's the question, given how multiple characters have gotten buffs to their air Specials like Little Mac, what if Falcon's air Side B doesn't stick him in recovery? You already have a lagless F-Air, how deep does the hole go?

Could you do an Air Side B > Tech chased knee? Or hell offstage: Air Side B > Down B > Recovery
The double meteor

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey guys, it's me, I just wake up and i'm fine for now. But I'm going to wait a bit before I answer some posts I got, 'just want to be fully wake up before I say anything.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Summer Takumi strikes again!

I finally beat Walhart's GHB on Infernal difficulty with Summer Takumi alone once again!

This was another GHB that had some trial and error involved, but here was my strat for this battle:

Team: Summer Takumi, Flying Olivia, PA!Azura, and Normal Azura

Starting position from left to right: PA!Azura, Summer Takumi, Normal Azura, and Flying Olivia.

Turn 1:
  1. Summer Takumi moves one space up to attack the Axe Knight.
  2. PA!Azura moves one space to the right to sing to Takumi.
  3. Summer Takumi moves one space right, then one space up to attack the Axe Knight.
  4. Normal Azura moves one space up to sing to Takumi.
  5. Summer Takumi moves one space down, then one space to the left to KO the Axe Knight.
  6. Flying Olivia stays in her starting position.
  7. The enemy Blue Mage will attack Takumi, but Takumi survives the hit!
Turn 2:
  1. Flying Olivia KOs the new Green Mage that appeared right next to her (she stays in her starting position for the KO)
  2. PA!Azura moves three spaces to the rights so that she is at the farthest bottom right corner of the map (Guidance makes this possible). This is to help give Summer Takumi the room necessary to attack the new Infantry Lancer that just showed up prior to the start of Turn 2.
  3. Summer Takumi moves one space down to attack the new Infantry Lancer.
  4. Normal Azura moves one space down to sing to Takumi.
  5. Summer Takumi KOs the Infantry Lancer from where he is at.
Turn 3:
  1. Summer Takumi moves one space to the left to KO the Firesweep Sword Cavalier.
  2. Normal Azura moves one space left to sing to Summer Takumi.
  3. Summer Takumi moves one space right, then one space up to KO the incoming Red Mage.
  4. Flying Olivia moves one space left, then one space up to sing to Takumi.
  5. Summer Takumi moves one space up to KO Walhart.
  6. PA!Azura moves two spaces to her left so that she is right beneath Flying Olivia.
Turn 4:
  1. PA!Azura moves two space to the right to KO the new Blue Mage that just appeared at the start of the turn.
  2. Summer Takumi moves one space right, then one space up to KO the incoming Thief.
  3. Flying Olivia moves one space up to sing to Takumi.
  4. Summer Takumi moves one space down, then one space left to KO the incoming Green Manakete.
  5. Normal Azura stays where she is so that she damages the Infantry Sword unit that attacks her from the left.
Turn 5:
  1. Normal Azura KOs the Infantry Sword unit from where she is currently at.
  2. Summer Takumi moves one space down, then one space right to stay out of the incoming Bow Knight's range.
  3. Flying Olivia moves one space right to stay out of the the incoming Bow Knight's range.
  4. PA!Azura stays where she is at.
Turn 6:
  1. The Bow Knight arrives! Flying Olivia moves two spaces to the left to attack the Bow Knight.
  2. Summer Takumi moves either to the left or up to KO the Bow Knight.

It felt really satisfying to beat!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Y'know, I'm not fan of Pokemon Let's Go.

But people are getting angry that Gamefreak used the unused run and walk animations from Sun and Moon?

Calling it nothing but a rehash... of an unused feature mind you. That we wouldn't know if the game wasn't data mined.

I don't think that's especially something to get made over

Chrono.

Maybe Arcana Heart? I think that game is pinkish, but I'm not very familiar with it.
Arcana Heart would fit.

Would also make sense cause Arc publishes that franchise. Though it's been on ice since, like, 2013?

Honestly to me it'd only be marginally better than Senran, which is to say, not much.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Lil Majin made it to Winner's side Top 8. Show 'em King's POWER!!!

I legit was trying to give USA that Spirit Bomb energy.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I gotta learn to not be mad at whatever this 5th series is considering the bang of characters we are getting on monday

but none of them are Adachi tho
Anyone in particular you're excited about from the 9 new characters?

I'm looking forward to Mika and Merkava personally.
Merkava because he looks crazy, and Mika because I just really like her character theme:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So as an arachnophobic, how bad would Hollow Knight be for me?
Well, I haven't heard of them crawling out of the screen yet.

But hey, who knows, you could be the first! Imagine pioneering that uncharted territory.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's good man.

It's an exercise, and it's not complicated, so standing offer. Get at me, I'll give you details, you can do it when you've got a block of time.
Well, something I didn't go on yesterday was that, I also have the same problem for drawing as I have for writting (questionning whatever it's worth doing it in the long run, thus not improving in any way since I don't drawn). And the thing I realize about my stories and character is that, I'm really, really more comfortable with writting dialogues and let the image speak for the rest. But again, while I'm ambitious, I don't have the ability to make those image I have in my head work. And as long I get stuck in this black hole of "Should I bother to improve?" (that and the fact I can't share my work without spoiling major detail in the story for loads of character), I won't improve as a artist and a writter.
I might be able to relate. That comment about "chasing dreams" and wasted effort" sounds understandable.

I've been going through a crisis about getting older and about wanting fame since 2015. It went away for a year or so, but has come back recently. Is that similar to what you've been feeling?
About fame, I realized along the way that, really, I just couldn't handle being famous if my stories ever became popular. I have seen countless peoples on the internet wanting fame, having it for awhile, then falling into obscurity in more or less bad term.

While I do want to get a fanbase that apprieciate my work. I don't want be "the next big thing on the internet that everyone talk about", I'm a really sensible person, I tend take critics too much to heart instead to the brain, and honestly, I have a LOT of weird ideas for my stories & character that I know peoples would make fun of just due how weird they sound and look.

What I'm getting as is, I don't ask the moon, I don't want to get over-ambitious and have a franchise made out of my ideas. I just want the bare minimum - a small fanbase that like and share my work - but as long as I don't improve my ability and start the damn thing, I won't ever get the little I ask, and that scare me, alot.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So as an arachnophobic, how bad would Hollow Knight be for me?
If you can beat the Arachnos, Antols and Scirpos in XC then it would not be a big problem.

Spiders ****ing scare me too, man.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
What I'm getting as is, I don't ask the moon, I don't want to get over-ambitious and have a franchise made out of my ideas. I just want the bare minimum - a small fanbase that like and share my work - but as long as I don't improve my ability and start the damn thing, I won't ever get the little I ask, and that scare me, alot.
Stated the problem and the solution there, fam.

Ask you a silly question. What's the dumbest movie you've ever sat through?

I know, non-sequitors. Humor me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Stated the problem and the solution there, fam.

Ask you a silly question. What's the dumbest movie you've ever sat through?

I know, non-sequitors. Humor me.
Dumbest movie I ever saw?

Man, why are you asking such a hard question? Seriously, I can't think of anything right now. :<

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
ITT Post your Pain+ful pulls progress
PullsOPain.jpg

I ****ed up and used Orbs on today's banner to get a Corn merge... got another Est.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I just got back from Vacay. Which means I can actually have conversations with you ****ers instead of just ****post responding.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Dumbest movie I ever saw?

Man, why are you asking such a hard question? Seriously, I can't think of anything right now. :<
Don't sweat a name, really.

Doesn't even have to be a movie. Pick a medium. Dumbest game. Dumbest book. Dumbest magazine article. Dumbest forum post. Read the TV Tropes synopsis of My Immortal if you have to.

Next time you sit down to write, you tell yourself, "That still got written."

Then you tell yourself, "Least I can't be that bad."

Then get at it.
avi_thirsty.png

That ain't the exercise. That's just a little pick-me-up. Exercise is writing sprints.

Speaking of, I'm gonna go get a double scoop of research done and then do one of those myself.

I just got back from Vacay. Which means I can actually have conversations with you ****ers instead of just ****post responding.
Dunno.

Getting back from vacay hasn't stopped me.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Don't sweat a name, really.

Doesn't even have to be a movie. Pick a medium. Dumbest game. Dumbest book. Dumbest magazine article. Dumbest forum post. Read the TV Tropes synopsis of My Immortal if you have to.

Next time you sit down to write, you tell yourself, "That still got written."

Then you tell yourself, "Least I can't be that bad."

Then get at it.
View attachment 155747

That ain't the exercise. That's just a little pick-me-up. Exercise is writing sprints.

Speaking of, I'm gonna go get a double scoop of research done and then do one of those myself.

Dunno.

Getting back from vacay hasn't stopped me.
I mean, atleast I haven't throw a controller to the floor while playing Smash.

But I did broke my first DS and damaged my 3DS out of anger...(tho, for the DS, I was younger and more stupid. For the 3DS, I was older, but the 3DS still worked for some time, and I did bought another one to replace it)

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
So the Smash Ultimate Thread has been locked for the time being...
It won't be for long, IsmaR is just catching up and playing it safe.
I mean, atleast I haven't throw a controller to the floor while playing Smash.

But I did broke my first DS and damaged my 3DS out of anger...(tho, for the DS, I was younger and more stupid. For the 3DS, I was older, but the 3DS still worked for some time, and I did bought another one to replace it)
I don't think I've ever broken anything out of anger.

I'm not an angry person by nature, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom