• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
When I try to think of potential newcomers, I draw a blank. With all characters back, as well as Inkling, Daisy and Ridley, it's now pretty much anything goes at this point. Anything is possible.

I mean, it's one thing to see newcomer potential like say, new characters around the right time like Spring Man, Rex & Pyra/Mythra or Celica/Alm, popular characters that could've gotten alot of votes on the Ballet, like King K. Rool or characters that Sakurai has looked at continuously, like Geno. But it's another thing to outright predict them or try to call them "guarantees", especially after Ridley, a character who was rejected by Sakurai for 3 games despite his popularity, has finally gotten in. So even if we can try to explain reasons why certain characters are "likely", nothing is guaranteed at this point and anything is possible.
Do not forget Mickey Mouse. :V
Mickey Mouse is one of the "only" non-Video game characters I would ever find myself hyped for, the others being Scrooge McDuck, Popeye, Spiderman, Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Jeez, these Octo Expansion missions are getting to be frustrating.
I just started mine up and I'm already having to retry two or three times every other mission. I'm having an unsettling feeling of dread as to just how rough these are going to actually end up being.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean, I get some are tired of Smash, but if you're a wiki editor or simply wanna know the changes of your mains, this is a goldmine.

I need some Corrin footage for real, yo.
You actually missed some footage of Corrin when they show the assist trophy, they look to be the same from a visual standpoint.

Also, after this E3 end, we aren't going to see any footage for a looooong time, so really, I think it's fine that they show us much of it, so peoples could get enough information until the next big reveal.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You actually missed some footage of Corrin when they show the assist trophy, they look to be the same from a visual standpoint.

Also, after this E3 end, we aren't going to see any footage for a looooong time, so really, I think it's fine that they show us much of it, so peoples could get enough information until the next big reveal.
They're not really showing much information though.

They're just playing random matches.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only thing I can see happening after this is a global demo. That's about it until December. I hope it could be an offline demo just to have more time with it, but chances are it'll be online only.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
They're not really showing much information though.

They're just playing random matches.
They are going over everything they show in the direct, it's not new yeah, but does give us all the information we need for wiki & other website.

Plus, some new things were shown here and there, like Alolan Raichu, which wasn't shown in the direct.

Chrono.

The only thing I can see happening after this is a global demo. That's about it until December. I hope it could be an offline demo just to have more time with it, but chances are it'll be online only.
They should take the Cross Tag Battle approach and do both.

A demo that can be played offline and online only at certain dates.

Make the online roster similarly big to the E3 demo while offline the roster is like 4-8 characters only.

D

Deleted member

I used to meme about Darth Vader every time Goku got mentioned in the General speculation thread. Good times
That said, I don't want any non-video game character in Smash.

D

Deleted member

I mean, I get some are tired of Smash, but if you're a wiki editor or simply wanna know the changes of your mains, this is a goldmine.

I need some Corrin footage for real, yo.
Remember Abadango going Corrin?

D

Deleted member

It means we can be assured that they're super dead.
They ain't coming back they're dead as a doorknob.
No revives for that guy.
I mean that it implies there were previous, but unsuccessful, attempts before.
Why the **** is the manga so goddamn edgy

D

Deleted member

I personally don't want any non-videogame characters in Smash but you can bet your ass I'd eat up Darth Vader if he was a Thing™. Like, Nintendo videogame crossover consistemcy<<<<<<<<****ing Darth Vader

Chrono.

I mean that it implies there were previous, but unsuccessful, attempts before.
Why the **** is the manga so goddamn edgy
It gets toned down a bit after the GSC arc, if you don't count the parental abuse in the RS arc anyway.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm perfectly open to non-video game characters.

It would be far more interesting and exciting than a roster comprised of the game characters that are on every single prediction list.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It gets toned down a bit after the GSC arc, if you don't count the parental abuse in the RS arc anyway.
parental abuse in the RS arc
The one thing I love about Pokemon is its whimsical and overall comfy nature. It's a game I can relax to and poke at critters for a couple hours.
Also the themes of parental abuse. I'm sure that was in a Pokemon somewhere probably what the actual ****

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ultimately, I'm not a fan of non-Video game characters in Smash, but as I said, there are some exceptions I would find myself hyped for. But I still prefer Video game characters over non-Video game characters.

And despite being more about anime/novel/etc than video game nowadays, I do count Saber as a Video game character as she did start on a "video game" technically.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
That Daisy vs Waluigi match was quite intense, even though they didn't finish it. Is this how they decided on who got into Smash? :o

D

Deleted member

I'm considering changing my avatar again.
People seem to assume I'm a blind Decidueye fanboy because he's on my profile picture, and that creates some uncomfortable situations, for a lack of of a better word.

D

Deleted member

I was close to winning Baldi's Basics ( I had all seven notebooks ).
AND THEN FIRST PRIZE PUSHED ME TO BALDI. I HAD THAT IN THE BAG!

Chrono.

Wild Tunic Link has a TP color.

I guess that's something for TP Link fans.

Personally I just wanted the Hylian Hood for one of the Champion alts.

D

Deleted member

Chrono. Chrono.
We got Pit play here again.
In fact, I seen quite a few of Pits in here today. Pit got some representation.
Remember the other people who played him and Plup? There were others who played him.

D

Deleted member

Aw man, it sounds like they're reusing Brawl's victory themes again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom