• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I don't think there be any new Smash reveal.

I'm going to bed now, I have work tomorrow, and it's already late here, so, good night!
Understandable. Enjoy your night!
It is not night time for me, but I am tired.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
As agonising as watching all that Smash with nothing to really show for it was, it's put me in the mood to play a Smash game.

Maybe I'll go as far back as I can...

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly I don’t think an Arms or Xenoblade Chronicles X/2 character should be playable.

I think they can be represented just fine as assist trophies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly I don’t think an Arms or Xenoblade Chronicles X/2 character should be playable.

At the same Sakurai is a xrnovlade weeb and absolutely loved Xenoblade 2

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

An Assist Trophy isn't enough to contain Angry Welsh Cat Noises.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
well the treehouse is over and half of it was Smash brothers
What did you expect? That and Mario Party were the only first party reveals that were in a playable state. Fire Emblem Three Houses is likely too early in development, Metroid Prime 4 is DEFINITELY too early, and Let's Go already had a lot of coverage.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
What did you expect? That and Mario Party were the only first party reveals that were in a playable state. Fire Emblem Three Houses is likely too early in development, Metroid Prime 4 is DEFINITELY too early, and Let's Go already had a lot of coverage.
I expected them to reveal the new F-Zero you silly.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly now that Ridley is in Smash I really hope K. Rool is too. Cause they’re the 2 characters I never thought would ever happen.

D

Deleted member

Imagine being on a Smash-focused website and complaining about Smash-focused content.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Yeah they avoided using the 3rd parties mostly

Though I do understand that they don't want them to overshadow the Nintendo family

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So.... with the treehouse over, now what?
2-3 months of "when is the next Direct?" and "according to my over-analytical observations a Direct will happen on X date".

i.e. A big, fat drought of info. Unless they wanted to dump whatever 3DS games they've yet to announce.
I should probably get out of here while I still can then. :p
Yo wait for me bruh! :surprised:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I lowkey think that Sakurai would have planned to nerf Sonic if MKLeo had won the finals.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well technically we used to be more than just Smash Bros.
Until Pokken died.

RIP Pokken
They wanted to keep it alive.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Seriously though when's the next direct?
It's undeterminate right now, quite honestly, although I'd guess it'll be before or in September if they want us to wait another 3 months for a new Direct.

Wouldn't be surprised if they decide to announce newcomers for the game over the coming months, however.

D

Deleted member

Alpharad made a short video on One's Justice and, like, I was already super hyped for this game but hearing people who aren't even fans of arena brawlers say thos game is good just makes me even more hyped.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If September is next direct, Sakurai is gonna have to unload multiple newcomers at once.

So he'll probably use the Fighter of the Day from time to time to announce newcomers as well.

It's really going to be annoying being so spoiled by E3 and now going back to the dark times of no information. Lol.

D

Deleted member

I love Fortnite on the Switch because I'm paired with people who have no clue on how to play this game lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The blog on the official site is cool and all. But the Dojo is still the best Smash site.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Seriously though when's the next direct?
The next general Direct is most likely September (for Switch stuff and what have you).

Although I think there's a good possibility of there being a 3DS Direct in July or August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom