• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Wow, I was just bringing up how we hadn't heard anything else about them in ages.

I don't care about Broly at all, but I'm definitely looking forward to Bardock. Them coming out very soon would be even nicer than a trailer, though.
Yeah Bardock's the one I'm really interested in since I have a general idea of how Broly will look and play anyway so I'm hoping we get both trailers this week.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We got our first details on the new Dragon Ball movie, as well as a key visual. It takes place after Super ends.
Judging by Goku's clothing we can say this is pre-EoZ too, actually he looks like in early Z lol.

Having some Power Pole and Flying Nimbus after all the Blanco craziness would be comfy af.

D

Deleted member

Opossum's posts about the FE characters he loves continues to constantly inspire me to. I can sense the passion and pride he puts in the effort of these texts as I go through each of his top 16. A very proud and admirable FE fan indeed. Unfortunately I can't make time to make large paragraphs for my top 16 like Opo, but here they are:

16. Leo
15. Mae
14. Hinoka
13. Kaden
12. Tibarn
11. Delthea
10. Canas
9. Mia
8. Lon'qu
7. Hector
6. Oboro
5. Takumi
4. Tiki
3. Black Knight
2. Elincia
1. Ike

Tellius characters are soley based on their Path of Radiance since I never played Radiant Dawn.

One day I'll make large essays for the characters that truly matter to me, but today isn't the day.
Ike is one of my favorites as well. I love Ike, and he fights for his friends. :)
Swamp and Opo are just dummy accounts of Illuminati Illuminati
Oh really? I am actually not a 14 year old child, I am secretly part of the United Nations.
So you all better respect me. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Male!Kale not good enough for you? :troll:
Eh I’m not a fan really of mr. Only grunts and yells kakarot.

You're gonna be waiting a long time then :p
Well I could see if not season 1 but season 2 having Legendary SS Kale playable w/ SS2 Caulifla as an assist.

...I still wish FighterZ only had like 1 character instead of the 3 character teams so I could actually be potentially alright at the game.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh really? I am actually not a 14 year old child, I am secretly part of the United Nations.
The Illuminati controls everything in your world.

So no matter how you position yourself, you are under them.

And even if you somehow, by some miracle, managed to take them down...
resurrection.gif

They will rise again.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Judging by Goku's clothing we can say this is pre-EoZ too, actually he looks like in early Z lol.

Having some Power Pole and Flying Nimbus after all the Blanco craziness would be comfy af.
Power Pole of Hope/Spirit Bomb Pole confirmed. I just thought what if Goten uses it while present Trunks uses some sword resembling his Future self's.

But jokes aside, I think that's just showing off a new/different artstyle. Yamamuro has zero involvement in the project so we might get to see a more classic take on Dragon Ball.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Something interesting from that Infinity Train Video CN posted... The number on the hand apparently doesn't matter as much as those who have a number. I wonder how that's going to play when the series is set to focus on dealing with change.

Sounds pretty good though.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Power Pole of Hope/Spirit Bomb Pole confirmed. I just thought what if Goten uses it while present Trunks uses some sword resembling his Future self's.

But jokes aside, I think that's just showing off a new/different artstyle. Yamamuro has zero involvement in the project so we might get to see a more classic take on Dragon Ball.
So no more lego brick biceps?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Sooo, the new Tomb Raider movie is already scoring low. Surprise, surprise.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh boy, can't believe they confirmed the most important character for Smash
I find hilarious that the guys at funimation made this hahaha.
It's just a joke by the way, I know people can get really upset about people asking for Goku to be in Smash, but I think it's really funny. Speaking of characters confirmed for the next Smash, one no one will ever see coming

Being at the beginning of the hype train is actually really exciting, I get to do ****posts about characters not getting in Smash.
Oh lawd

We're not even a week in and this is already happening? I can tell this is going to be a bumpy hype train ride.

I'll just stick with Super Smash Flash 2 or Super Smash Bros. Crusade if I want Goku.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Hoo boy, what have I gotten myself into?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The first Jolie film was at least fun. Dumb, but fun, kind of what you expect from a video game film, especially the early 2000's.

Though I guess I also like the classic games more too.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Much as comic book adaptations used to be pretty trash when they were first attempted (for the most part), eventually video game movies will become better once a wave of filmmakers who grew up with the games and understand what makes them special begin to helm them. Of this I'm confident.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

>Game & Watch, ROB, TL, Mac, Falco, Sheik, WFT "decently safe"
>Jigglypuff might get cut

My nibba, what the **** you doing?

Chrono.

Switch 5.0 is out.

It's actually not that big of an update. But you get ARMS and Kirby avatars, and the ability to add FB friend and Twitter mutuals to your Switch friendlist.

D

Deleted member

Switch 5.0 is out.

It's actually not that big of an update. But you get ARMS and Kirby avatars, and the ability to add FB friend and Twitter mutuals to your Switch friendlist.
~Going to my Switch to check things out~
By the way, I am going to be active on my Switch once when Smash in Switch comes. Thank you for still being my friend everyone. :)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

Ugh this again?

If they cut my boy, I'm gonna be shooting the Switch in flames. Having him being cut twice is leaving a bad taste in the Smash fans for Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom