• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Praline, I am actually a little worried for you. Missing thirty five hours of sleep is not healthy for you at all. Go to bed, please.
I'm having a super weird thing.

If I sit or stand up for more than a few seconds, I launch into intense pain.

If I lie back down, I break a huge sweat for a moment and then I'm mostly fine.

I'm not having the situation that normally topples me and if I were I'd still be in too much agony to post even lying down anyway, so the best I can gather is it's compressed air that paradoxically refuses to leave.

Thank goodness I set up my entire media collection around my bed. . .
I really hope you recover from the situation, it hurts me to see my friends in pain.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I'm not having the situation that normally topples me and if I were I'd still be in too much agony to post even lying down anyway, so the best I can gather is it's compressed air that paradoxically refuses to leave.

That’s really weird. I wish I could help.

I am going to find you and give you some goddamn sleep... is what I would say if I wasn't lazy :p

Seems like it, ma'am. :p
Well you’d have to travel across the country and by the time you found me I’d already be asleep. lol

....You mean queen, right? Unless you set me up for a trap. :eek:
So excited for Kirby Star Allies! :)
Well... I am the Trap King.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The Memelord that voices Pythra in the english dub of XC2 will be streaming herself playing the game pretty soon, maybe tomorrow.
https://www.twitch.tv/skyedevabennett
Wow, didn't know she will stream the game, can't wait to watch it.

To be honest, as Pyra she is OK, but Mythra, eh, not too good.

Oh yeah I found this better Smash Bros Switch main theme mock up, which is pretty good.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Wow, didn't know she will stream the game, can't wait to watch it.

To be honest, as Pyra she is OK, but Mythra, eh, not too good.

Oh yeah I found this better Smash Bros Switch main theme mock up, which is pretty good.

I didn't know Pyra's VA was a meme lord.

This pleases me greatly.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Good list! My personal distaste for Fates aside, I can see why you like the characters you do. Especially Takumi. Seriously, I really wasn't a fan of him at ALL, but reading your take on him kinda makes me think I need to go back and look at him through less of a one-eye lens. Good stuff.
You aren't the only one. I couldn't stand Takumi because of the Nohrim scum meme that got spreader around and how his attitude was quite cold to me. After reading the post, I can relate to Takumi in some ways so it makes me want to buy Fates again and replay them.

Now should I go and rebuy the Fates series (I got rid of them because I had no time) or get Echoes

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Praline, I am actually a little worried for you. Missing thirty five hours of sleep is not healthy for you at all. Go to bed, please.

I really hope you recover from the situation, it hurts me to see my friends in pain.
Honestly 35 hours is nothing. I’ve been awake for much longer before.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

That sounds pretty great, not gonna lie.

I like how they snuck in part of the Brawl theme.

Well you’d have to travel across the country and by the time you found me I’d already be asleep. lol
As the king's noble steed, it is my duty to ensure your safety. :p

...right?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I'm just glad I seem to be able to stave it off with the correct positioning, LOL.

Now the old situations, those were agony. Two straight hours of my body practically punching me as hard as it could from the inside out because oh hey it's lady time. Thank goodness that doesn't seem to have flared up since I started the latest batch of happy pills. Ugh. . .last time that happened half the thread compared what I described went down to morning sickness. Considering what it really was, I'm guessing my body got (insert expletive here) enough that it decided to false flag while it was at it. And for that matter, whatever's happening here tricked me into thinking I was potentially having that trauma yet again for a moment.

Remembering all that makes me feel so thankful lying down here that I was wrong. . .

D

Deleted member

I have only been injured really bad once when I had to get stitches on my head. I was young and for some reason I never cried.
Praline, what gender are you? Your information says you are a female, yet you claim you are a male. Which one is it?
I'm just glad I seem to be able to stave it off with the correct positioning, LOL.

Now the old situations, those were agony. Two straight hours of my body practically punching me as hard as it could from the inside out because oh hey it's lady time. Thank goodness that doesn't seem to have flared up since I started the latest batch of happy pills. Ugh. . .last time that happened half the thread compared what I described went down to morning sickness. Considering what it really was, I'm guessing my body got (insert expletive here) enough that it decided to false flag while it was at it. And for that matter, whatever's happening here tricked me into thinking I was potentially having that trauma yet again for a moment.

Remembering all that makes me feel so thankful lying down here that I was wrong. . .
Do you know what is good for you? Possibly better than pills? Eating healthy foods that can cure the disease. You can still use pills though. Either way, are you getting better? I hate seeing my friends hurt. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have only been injured really bad once when I had to get stitches on my head. I was young and for some reason I never cried.
Praline, what gender are you? Your information says you are a female, yet you claim you are a male. Which one is it?

Do you know what is good for you? Possibly better than pills? Eating healthy foods that can cure the disease. You can still use pills though. Either way, are you getting better? I hate seeing my friends hurt. :(
I’m whatever I want to be.

Waht else could I have been going for when writing this?

I'm a unicorn, but I never said my mind wasn't a corrupted place. :p
So you want me to ride you? :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

As long as I lie here like I'm planking, I'm not really in any pain, so don't worry too much. :)

Thinking about me in pain. . .oh here's a funny story. One time I accidentally hit myself in the groin getting off a theme park ride. Apparently I was getting funny looks, but I was too busy screaming and having my eyesight give out to notice or care.

No boys, you're not special.

D

Deleted member

So you want me to ride you? :urg:
Stoopid and Praline making a family together?
~I am imagining Praline vacuuming the kitchen with a baby on her arms and Stoopid on his laptop doing work~
I’m whatever I want to be.
The information says you are a twenty eight year old female, but it could by lying. I am going to call you a female for now... :p
One time I accidentally hit myself in the groin getting off a theme park ride
No boys, you're not special.
Oh, well that would hurt badly indeed.
You are fortunate in that case because if you were a male, oh boy that would be more painful.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’ve never had stitches. I have however kicked something so hard I killed the toenails on the tiny toes on both of my feet.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
~I am imagining Praline vacuuming the kitchen with a baby on her arms and Stoopid on his laptop doing work~
Nah, man. I may be an idiot, but I'm still a gentleman who has class when it comes to not being a ****.

And stealing praline from Obobo? That's not classy at all. :p

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

The information says you are a twenty eight year old female, but it could by lying. I am going to call you a female for now... :p

Oh, well that would hurt.
You are fortunate in that case because if you were a male, oh boy that would be more painful.
I still don't get why those swings had a huge mountain in the middle. No other swings I've been on have used that and not a smaller curve or a strap, LOL.

Somehow still don't hate it as bad as the carousel at the Mall of America that forced all riders to wear really awful seatbelts that made me bend into a position that hurt my back slightly, though. Sure it was infinitely less painful than the swing snag but no other merry-go-round does that and they seemed so PROUD of it. Uuuggghghhhhhhh. Irredeemable trash of a ride.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Oh, well that would hurt badly indeed.
I’m also the trap king. You do know what a trap is right?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I was just scrolling through Liam Robertson's twitter account, and that man is still firing shots at Smashboards to this day :teeth:
Considering he was wrong about...

A lot of things...

I'm okay with that.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I didn't know Pyra's VA was a meme lord.

This pleases me greatly.
Neither do I, and I don't know why they call her a meme lord ...
That sounds pretty great, not gonna lie.

I like how they snuck in part of the Brawl theme.
I can see the possibility of them adding the previous theme in.

And man looking at Official Smash Bros Switch thread is gonna take a while since it's hard to keep up.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I’m also the trap king. You do know what a trap is right?
  • He'll say yes and proceed to give the literal dictionary definiton of "trap"
  • He'll say yes and not bring an explaination
  • He'll use Google and get the right definition
  • He'll use Google and not get the right definition
Let's see if I'm right.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Let's see if I'm right.
You forgot one. He’ll like the post and not reply.

D

Deleted member

I still don't get why those swings had a huge mountain in the middle. No other swings I've been on have used that and not a smaller curve or a strap, LOL.

Somehow still don't hate it as bad as the carousel at the Mall of America that forced all riders to wear really awful seatbelts that made me bend into a position that hurt my back slightly, though. Sure it was infinitely less painful than the swing snag but no other merry-go-round does that and they seemed so PROUD of it. Uuuggghghhhhhhh. Irredeemable trash of a ride.
I do not know any trash rides so far, but I hate trash roller coaster rides.
Let's see if I'm right.
I saw anime traps in YouTube. They are when a guy appears and acts like a girl that can be someone's waifu and then the plot twist is revealed, and she turns out to be a guy which makes the audience from attracted to angry.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I do not know any trash rides so far, but I hate trash roller coaster rides.

I saw anime traps in YouTube. They are when a guy acts like a girl that can be someone's waifu and then the plot twist is revealed, and she turns out to be a guy which makes the audience from attracted to angry.
Or from attracted to more attracted.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
They are when a guy acts like a girl that can be someone's waifu and then the plot twist is revealed, and she turns out to be a guy which makes the audience from attracted to angry.
It's not just acting like a girl. They have to look like one too.

Best example is Astolfo, whom you saw in the Fate/Mafia. Another good one would be Gerudo Link :p

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I’ve never had stitches. I have however kicked something so hard I killed the toenails on the tiny toes on both of my feet.
Same here but I've done the following

- Broke my left arm towards the end of 3rd grade and missing the zoo field trip the next day
- Cut a part of my foot pretty deep in the skin that took over a year to fully go away and heal
- Cut two toes from the diving board and entered the water with those toes taking the impact
- Made myself bleed near my eye after accidentally having a screwdriver going backwards and forced on me
- Splint my ankle and thought I broke it at first

D

Deleted member

I have not used a DHMIS image in like a couple of days... how do you guys feel about that?
It's not just acting like a girl. They have to look like one too.

Best example is Astolfo, whom you saw in the Fate/Mafia. Another good one would be Gerudo Link :p
I know, that is what I meant. Acting does not only mean sounding like them. I will fix my post.
Or from attracted to more attracted.
Why do you joke around me?
What about the male viewers? Unless if the male viewers seek another man then...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

- Broke my left arm towards the end of 3rd grade and missing the zoo field trip the next day
- Cut a part of my foot pretty deep in the skin that took over a year to fully go away and heal
- Cut two toes from the diving board and entered the water with those toes taking the impact
- Made myself bleed near my eye after accidentally having a screwdriver going backwards and forced on me
JESUS CHRIST!

EYE'M SO SORRY FOR THE I ONE!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I did also cut off a chunk of my left pointer finger, impaled a thumb on a nail, and stabbed myself by accident in the calf.

I also almost stabbed myself in the stomach once.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
praline praline

https://www.strawpoll.me/15259052

Lets take a vote guys.

What you're describing sounds horrible and it's even painful for me to read. Have you had a medical professional diagnose you? What you're describing sounds like back pain but then I remember you mentioned a while ago that you dealt with anxiety a lot so it could also be that.

As someone that has anxiety myself I know it can be a very ****ty thing.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have not used a DHMIS image in like a couple of days... how do you guys feel about that?

I know, that is what I meant. Acting does not only mean sounding like them. I will fix my post.

Why do you joke around me?
What about the male viewers? Unless if the male viewers seek another man then...
Who doesn’t enjoy a bit of boy time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom