• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Playing with Cressidius is like seeing a video on Youtube of peoples fighting the Superbosses of Xenoblade 1.

They do nothing because they keep getting topple into topple.

That's Cressidius in a nutshell, and I love him for that.:4iggy:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
This one's for my boy Opossum Opossum
I mean, there are a few Fates characters I really like. Yukimura, Oboro, Takumi, Arthur, Ryoma, and Shiro come to mind. And the Nohrian Awakening trio if they count, haha.

They just didn't crack the top sixteen. :p
Yeah, I get ya. One of those you mentioned is actually in my own top 16 as a matter a fact. I'm just mostly indifferent to the majority of Fate's characters. And some I downright dislike. Which I can't say about any other FE game.

But I digress. Now I'm getting my own list going.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Pit: *blushes and stares at Palutena Bow*

Pit: *walks away*

Pit: *walks back in with Skyscraper Club*

Pit: "Equipped, mother-lovers!"

D

Deleted member

I looked up how big Cloud's Buster Sword and Cloud's sword little bigger than Shulk's if you do not count the laser that Shulk exerts out of his Sword. Also Cloud's sword is a foot wide and much heavier than Shulk's long thin "branch".
Cloud's sword for the win. :troll:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
If you opened your map it should of told you right then and there that you can fast travel. :confused:

I usually walk to different places by default. You experience more events rather than when you're just zipping to place to place. You'll also have more leveling this way, because there's usually some idiot on the road who wants to attempt to spill your blood.

Fast Travel's nice if I'm in a rush though. Otherwise the journey usually beats the destination.
Oh I was just dumb honestly, for the longest time I didn't even open the map because I was too busy exploring whatever's in front of me.

OOOOPH.

I didn't have it quite that bad, but it took me ages to realize you could hire a carriage to go to undiscovered hold capitals. Markarth was a nightmare to get to the first time.

Yes I would rather pay a few Septims than have to haul butt to every hold capital every single time I start a new save.
It isn't 100% a bad thing in that I did come across dungeons and places/people on those trips at times so I should be able to keep hold of my sanity.

Didn't know about carriages either, but since this is my first time ever playing I don't think I'll do that. Been playing focused on magic right now, if I started again it'll be to go the Thieve's Guild and Dark Brotherhood way of things.

I've finished the College of Winterhold quests but haven't killed a single dragon I think, been completely ignoring the main story. :laugh: Several shouts already collected just waiting to be activated with a dragon soul or whatever. Might start getting around to that now... If I don't get distracted by the pile of other quests I've picked up.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Before I do the sleep.

Finally got main team to 40 and learned their IVs.

Grima and Nowi are both +Def/-HP, Sigurd's +SPD/-HP.

That's good news for Nowi and Sigurd. Grima less so but we're in too deep now.

Aight.

Doing the sleep now.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I looked up how big Cloud's Buster Sword and Cloud's sword little bigger than Shulk's if you do not count the laser that Shulk exerts out of his Sword. Also Cloud's sword is a foot wide and much heavier than Shulk's long thin "branch".
Cloud's sword for the win. :troll:
Pit: *holds up club as tall and wide as he is*

Pit: "How 'bout now?!"

Author's Note said:
Technically someone that looks as young as he does really shouldn't be participating in a phallic measuring contest, however his already blatant jealousy issues with Link and Marth prove that he's desperately attempting to prove that he's the best stud in Smash Bros despite all logic. In all honesty, he really is compensating for something.
Pit: "H-hey!!"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Me trying to catch up with all my notifications and posts while the thread advances more pages:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Also.

I regret that I'll sleep through the **** measuring contest. Post is ****-shaped.

That is all.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Splatoon 2 is awkward to play with anything but a pro controller. I feel robotic af with joycons.

Also yesterday I finally reached level 23.

D

Deleted member

Pit: *holds up club as tall and wide as he is*

Pit: "How 'bout now?!"
~Bows as you are now superior to me~
~Do not spray anything at me!~
I win it by default.
You are a female.
Me trying to catch up with all my notifications and posts while the thread advances more pages:
Especially the Smash in Switch speculation thread.
Also.

I regret that I'll sleep through the **** measuring contest. Post is ****-shaped.

That is all.
Me too.
Speaking of sleep, I am getting tired as well. I am just doing nothing but looking at the screen, and I am ready to take a nap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
~Bows as you are now superior to me~
~Do not spray anything at me!~

You are a female.

Especially the Smash in Switch speculation thread.

Me too.
Speaking of sleep, I am getting tired as well. I am just doing nothing but looking at the screen, and I am ready to take a nap.
Pit: "I'll save the ranged attack for when someone claims they're a better shot."

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Skyrim? Main quest? Lol who completes that in their first sitting? :198:
My first play through, I made it all the way to the part where you have to sneak into the Thalmor Embassy. That's also a good place to stop in my opinion because you will have the whole Unrelenting Force Shout and will face two staple dragons- one near Whiterun, the other near Windhelm. Depending on my build, I'll usually head to Markarth- where earning a **** ton of money and Smithing is easy. Use to smith Iron Daggers but not since that update. Now its Dwarven Bows.

If I'm playing a non-smithing character, I'll run jobs for profit. Especially if I'm a mage.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Looks like someone else fell into the trap :laugh:

You can do it! I believe in you! :b:
Well if my progress is anything to go by I’ll hit 30 around the time the year anniversary is.
Skyrim? Main quest? Lol who completes that in their first sitting? :198:
My first play through, I made it all the way to the part where you have to sneak into the Thalmor Embassy. That's also a good place to stop in my opinion because you will have the whole Unrelenting Force Shout and will face two staple dragons- one near Whiterun, the other near Windhelm. Depending on my build, I'll usually head to Markarth- where earning a **** ton of money and Smithing is easy. Use to smith Iron Daggers but not since that update. Now its Dwarven Bows.

If I'm playing a non-smithing character, I'll run jobs for profit. Especially if I'm a mage.
my only finished playthrough of Skyrim I finished the Dark Brotherhood quest and that was it.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
That moment when you realize...

HW Impa probably beats everyone with her Hiant's Knife

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
So with that, to celebrate FE16 coming...eventually, I made a list of my top sixteen favorite Fire Emblem characters, and wrote a bit about why I like them. And also why you should too, but I digress. :p The fact that all of my favorites are from the same universe was a funny coincidence, considering Gerik and Yukimura just barely missed the cutoff, haha.
Solid list, though I really find funny that all of them are from both from Archanea and Valentia. I'll give my brief opinion on every character appearing on your list (because I always want to share my opinion on FE stuff lol)
-Saber: cool looking character, probably one of the best mercenaries in the series. A bit disappointing unit wise, but overall good.
-Olivia: I find her supports really interesting as you said, always bringing herself down just so the rest can praise her. Very interesting character, and she's really pretty.
-Boey: Slowpoke... I don't really like Boey that much to be honest, he was so bad when I used it... Character wise it wasn't anything special, but at least I could make fun of him, that's something right?
-Hardin: he wins all the points from New Mistery (Like most of the cast from those games). I was terrified whenever he appeared, and his backstory is really tragic... One of the best villains in FE period.
-Lena: More like the only healer in Shadow Dragon lol. Since she pretty much missed New Mistery as a whole due to story events, I don't know much about her, I prefer Julian much more.
-Sumia: "Lol pies jokes". I actually really like Sumia, she should be in FEH already.
-Mae: I love Mae, my second favourite from SoV. Cherami Leigh devilery with her is just so good, I love all her quoutes, her attitude, her desing... Great character.
-Silque: More like "teleport shenanigans". I like her voice actress, her singing Heritors of Arcadia was awesome, but as a character I don't feel that invested.
-Frederick: I don't ever use Jaegans (Except Sothe), so I've never used Frederick seriously. I really liked him in Warriors though, his supports were really funny (Leo/Frederick is just awesome).
-Tobin: "Shut up Tobin". Don't really like him, sorry hahaha.
-Caeda: Shiida for the friends. I like her as a character, and her wing spear is very cool. Though...
Caeda is a seriously good unit
Yeah, with a 20% strength growth... I'm sorry but no, why would I want to do doubles (that she can since she's really fast) if I'm doing no damage. Without the wing spear she is nothing.
-Marth: You mean that guy from Smash? Just kidding, I love Marth, one of my favourite lords. Yuri Lowenthal is a great voice for him, I really like him.
-Merric: I actually really like Merric, so... No complains? I'll still get hella mad if I ever get a 5 star Merric
-Celica: already talked about her. Like her desing, and Erika Lindbeck does wonders with Celica, but I don't really like her that much character wise. Pretty indifferent.
-Virion: "Die, with magnificience!". The only thing I ever understood from him. I found him funny, I like him overall.
-Chrom: Obvious first place, but he's a lovable dork. Great main character.

Overall a pretty good read, it feels good to see such elaborated posts.
So yeah! Maybe give some of it a read if you want, especially if you're unfamiliar with a certain character or something. I put a lot of thought into it, and hey, maybe you guys can say your top sixteen as well.
Oh man, I want to this. I don't have the time now so I'll prepare it for another day (maybe when FE16 gets announced). I do know who the first one is, she became my favourite FE character since I first saw her. But I have to give so much thought on the rest of the cast, so many good characters... Making that list must actually been hard, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom