• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I've only ended up ignoring one user on this site, and of all things, it wasn't because of their opinions, but because I couldn't stand looking at the way they typed.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Go to the doctor, man. Please take care of yourself.
I will... after classes are over.

What I have today is too important to skip. Not to mention stuff I can't get back, so... yeah.
Can't risk failing two different exams. Especially when I'm at a point where failing one class gets me kicked out of my major forever.

Will get it checked out afterwards... maybe. I'm kind of a procrastinator, so I might just be stupid and not do it... :lol:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know if I got blocked by anyone, But I think don't see the point in blocking someone myself. Well, people can do whatever they feel like doing.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
https://www.strawpoll.me/15254159

Vote now for who I should promoted to 5 Star in FEH!!!!! Last time Felicia and Cordelia won (tied - fitting cos wanted 2 winners) with Robin as the runner up.

This time I only have enough feathers for 1 winner!!
As an Armor Emblem main with a Grima, expect me to vote for everyone but anti-armors, dragons (because they're stupid when refined) and Falchions :p

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Yo, for a fun topic. How about we share our top 10 favorite anime/manga/anime characters? if you have a MyAnimeList profile, that will make things easier.

I have yet to form my top 10 manga yet since I have started manga binge-reading, but it will grow in due time.

I have watched over 200+ anime since my disappearance in Smashboards. And consuming my time on Japanese media has been a great time and a major source of inspiration! Anime/manga have converted me from being obsessed with gameplay to now being obsessed with character-driven stories.
I haven't watched much anime, and only completed a few compared to yourself, but here's my top 10 at the moment.

1. Simon - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
2. Koji - Mazinkaiser OVA / Shin Mazinger
3. Kenshin - Rurouni Kenshin
4. Master Asia - Mobile Fighter G Gundam
5. Akko - Little Witch Academia
6. Itachi - Naruto Shippuden
7. Kallen - Code Geass
8. Tessa - Full Metal Panic
9. Mikasa - Attack on Titan
10. Sango - Inuyasha

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I will... after classes are over.

What I have today is too important to skip. Not to mention stuff I can't get back, so... yeah.
Do what you gotta, just don't delay it.

Your health is part of that stuff you can't get back.

As an Armor Emblem main with a Grima, expect me to vote for everyone but anti-armors, dragons (because they're stupid when refined) and Falchions :p
On the one hand, repping Grima is appreciated. On the other, you dissed dragons.

The positives and negatives have been weighed, and I thus deliver my considered opinion:

**** you with a cactus.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Do what you gotta, just don't delay it.

Your health is part of that stuff you can't get back.
Thanks, invisible person.

On the one hand, repping Grima is appreciated. On the other, you dissed dragons.

The positives and negatives have been weighed, and I thus deliver my considered opinion:

**** you with a cactus.
:laugh:

I'm not dissing dragons themselves. I'm dissing fighting against dragons.

You said it yourself; I rep Grima. Why would I diss what I main? :p

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
:laugh:

I'm not dissing dragons themselves. I'm dissing fighting against dragons.

You said it yourself; I rep Grima. Why would I diss what I main? :p
Ah.

That's fair. Fighting dragons is kind of bull****.

Although maybe if you had something with a Res greater than two, captain Armor Emblem...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ah.

That's fair. Fighting dragons is kind of bull****.
Eeyup. Especially Grima because Vengeful Fighter is never fun if you're on the receiving end.

Although maybe if you had something with a Res greater than two, captain Armor Emblem...
I have VaLyntine. FrankenJakob also has good res and I have a Winter Tharja laying around too.

But the problem is that they're all ranged and thus, dragons target their def instead (except Jakob since his def is higher, though it's not that bad since the difference isn't exactly huge and he has Wary Fighter anyway, so they can't double :p)

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
>writes post about how I'm in ****ing pain
>this happens
View attachment 138513

I see how it is, White...
uno i didn't mean it that way, but hopefully you get better. I get distracted so much that by the time I finish doing something I start 15 other things, so it took so long untIil I replied to you after the like.

i think it might be a compressed/pinched nerve or just a annoying muscle somewhere.
Caeda for sure. Amazing from a character and gameplay perspective, and Wing Sword is wonderfully fun.
Yh i had her as 5 star or 4 start cant remember. But I defo used her a lot in my original account when game first came out. The poll decides tho :p

I put her in cos I don't have a 5 star red flying yet and she's basically the best one of those. Most of these are types I don't have yet as 5 star...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
uno i didn't mean it that way, but hopefully you get better. I get distracted so much that by the time I finish doing something I start 15 other things, so it took so long untIil I replied to you after the like.

i think it might be a compressed/pinched nerve or just a annoying muscle somewhere.
I'd like to hope it's just that, but... I like expecting the worst so that I'm either right or relieved :p

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I have VaLyntine. FrankenJakob also has good res and I have a Winter Tharja laying around too.

But the problem is that they're all ranged and thus, dragons target their def instead (though it's not that bad for Jakob since the difference isn't exactly huge)
My main team right now is B!Lyn, Sigurd, Nowi, Grima.

I'm pretty sure my current anti-dragon strategy is more dragons.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Yo, for a fun topic. How about we share our top 10 favorite anime/manga/anime characters? if you have a MyAnimeList profile, that will make things easier.

I have yet to form my top 10 manga yet since I have started manga binge-reading, but it will grow in due time.

I have watched over 200+ anime since my disappearance in Smashboards. And consuming my time on Japanese media has been a great time and a major source of inspiration! Anime/manga have converted me from being obsessed with gameplay to now being obsessed with character-driven stories.
I don't have a MyAnimeList account, but I can definitely contribute to this topic.

1) Kiritsugu Emiya - Fate/Zero
2) Okabe Rintarou - Steins; Gate
3) Rem - Re:Zero
4) Spike Spiegel - Cowboy Bebop
5) Tomoya Okazaki - Clannad
6) Makise Kurisu - Steins; Gate
7) Krista Lenz - Attack on Titan
8) Saber - Fate/Zero+Fate/Stay Night
9) Haruka Nanase - Free!

Some Honorable Mentions include Lancer Cu Chulainn (Fate/Stay Night), Megumin (Konosuba), Eren Jaeger (Attack on Titan), Satou Kazuma (Konosuba), Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop), Kotomine Kirei (Fate/Zero+Fate/Stay Night), Illyasviel von Einzbern (Fate/Stay Night), Erwin Smith (Attack on Titan), Vicious (Cowboy Bebop), and Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)

I haven't seen much anime recently, but all the characters listed above are all the characters that I remember resonating with me to the point I've grown quite attached to them.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Found this on Twitter. It's simply gorgeous!
This makes me hope Link's moveset will be refined when the new game comes out.

Between his weapon variety and Shikah Slate Runes he has a lot of really unique tools, it'd be a shame if he just went the whole hookshot boomerang arrow bomb route again.

...Then again I also wouldn't want them getting rid of the moveset of a perfect-attendance character.

There is literally no pleasing me.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This makes me hope Link's moveset will be refined when the new game comes out.

Between his weapon variety and Shikah Slate Runes he has a lot of really unique tools, it'd be a shame if he just went the whole hookshot boomerang arrow bomb route again.

...Then again I also wouldn't want them getting rid of the moveset of a perfect-attendance character.

There is literally no pleasing me.
There are no hookshots in BotW.

That alone implies Link gets some changes in his moveset.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Not fire.

Lightning.

Lightning and lolis.

Supported by evil gods.

Bout that.

Guess who has two invisible thumbs and only one half-decent mage.
Whats that mage then? I got lucky early on. Free Brave Lucina + Fjrom and soon Driedre. About a month later replaced annoying Taillitou/Azama with Tharja. My first good main team was one I stuck with the longest and still rocks. Even better now that all have skill slots full. Tho I'm guessing once Rhajat is finished she will replace Driedre, but I love using Fire Emblem's Galadriel. I built her after that so she got a lot of self and other's healing powers while being very powerful. Rhajat is more powerful apparently. Prob's will interchange since Rhajat is just a Tharja rip-off XD.

With Axes and any other lances it was a struggle. Bow users were annoying to find too until Takumi showed up, but he isn't near the best anymore. Still currently my only 5 star Bow.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

You say that, but that hasn't stopped Smash before (Ness and Lucas borrowing from Paula and Kumatora, Robin learning Nosferatu, etc.)

Creative liberties and all that.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Grima confirmed to be best dad :troll:
Brb getting sprite sheets.

Whats that mage then?
F!Morgan.

She ain't ready for primetime yet.

With Axes and any other lances it was a struggle. Bow users were annoying to find too until Takumi showed up, but he isn't near the best anymore.
My level of play is what can most politely be called well below most of the users on this thread.

But so far Axes have gotten ripped apart by Sigurd, lances are toothpicks for Grima, and bows can't get a respectably safe shot on any member of my crew unless they find Lyn out of position.

Also Grima-supported Nowi tanks an absurd amount of all kinds of ****.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You say that, but that hasn't stopped Smash before (Ness and Lucas borrowing from Paula and Kumatora, Robin learning Nosferatu, etc.)

Creative liberties and all that.
True, but at least, all those creative liberties are from the same game...

Then again, we had TP Zelda use OoT spells and the ST Phantom, so...

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

I can see having Link (botw) and Classic Link in one game, but probs he got changed up. At least with the specials.

His bombs gotta stay but maybe make them the Rune Bombs. And I wonder if he can shoot different arrows. Would be great if depending on how long he charges the bow the arrow will have a different effect.
Found the tweet White found the picture from.

Is it because I retweeted that? XD

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I can see having Link (botw) and Classic Link in one game, but probs he got changed up. At least with the specials.

His bombs gotta stay but maybe make them the Rune Bombs. And I wonder if he can shoot different arrows. Would be great if depending on how long he charges the bow the arrow will have a different effect.

Is it because I retweeted that? XD
Boomerang would likely change too.

It has no wind effect in BotW.

Also, the classic moveset would always live on one way or another :4tlink:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
You make it out to be this important social media service, but all I ever see are people getting stressed out from the idiocy while sharing the same tired old memes, and genuinely wasting their time because their inability to cope with their boredom leads to them idling on the service for hours. And I've personally never seen anything substantial emanate from Twitter or any social media, even when they are sourced in the BBC and Washington Post. Its laconic format also has the unintended side effect of making anyone that has to make multiple tweets to get their point across look like a bloviating tool.

And then there's the fact that false information on Twitter spreads faster than can be reasonably dealt with. Personally I find the phenomenon so egregious that I think it's socially irresponsible for someone to even let Twitter make money off of them, but that's just me doe.

So marginalized or not, it's not good for you. I don't know of a good example of social media that truly is. Facebook has become disgustingly good at figuring people out and then sticking them in intellectual garden/echo chamber, while Twitter fires personalities at each other like it's playing marbles with the Large Hadron Collider.
I see you haven't changed much.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Brb getting sprite sheets.

F!Morgan.

She ain't ready for primetime yet.
damn lucky!! I want her just because I don't want to spend time investing in female corrin when female morgan looks way cooler!!
I shoulda spent my orbs on this banner instead of the falchion one which was a complete waste except getting that Lucina on first summon session. The next 3 sessions gave me nothing save 4 star effie.

But i really wanted to get Alm & Marth for collection purposes. And if I get that shiny new, polished sexy Chrom he's replacing my Brave Roy. I might literally just copy over Roys unfinished build to Chrom.
Boomerang would likely change too.

It has no wind effect in BotW.

Also, the classic moveset would always live on one way or another :4tlink:
Perfect. Toon Link isn't a clone anymore. I dunno why I didn't realise this option. Thought maybe cos of my stoopid Classic LInk it would be dumb to have 3 links...

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
My level of play is what can most politely be called well below most of the users on this thread.

But so far Axes have gotten ripped apart by Sigurd, lances are toothpicks for Grima, and bows can't get a respectably safe shot on any member of my crew unless they find Lyn out of position.

Mines low too. I have so many 5 stars that are still level 1 lmao and only started doing the inherit skills thingy a month ago and still haven't grinded up SP for all the first few builds I made through using someone elses help on discord.

Man I wish there was online versus so I can fight your team and destroy it with 1 character left alive on my side XD.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I only ignored two people.

One of them was because I couldn't stand them making a mockery of autistic people, iirc.

The other was a big jerk to everyone in a thread I hung out at the time and I couldn't stand his **** anymore.

Both have last showed up on this site in 2016.

Mines low too. I have so many 5 stars that are still level 1 lmao and only started doing the inherit skills thingy a month ago and still haven't grinded up SP for all the first few builds I made through using someone elses help on discord.

Man I wish there was online versus so I can fight your team and destroy it with 1 character left alive on my side XD.
I wish there was a way to fight friends too.

I'd make both of you ******* to the armor meta :troll:

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I don't have anyone on my ignore list. I don't see the point
I had someone once because their avi and their smash discusssions were very very annoying to read and were repetitive and just caused uneccessary debates that would simply repeat a week later.

but i don't think I have someone blocked atm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom