• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Another For Glory story: I was :4littlemac:and I was fighting a :4kirby:. Kirby hits a jab and I SDI out of it. Then he down b's off the cliff once, and does it again, winning with a two-stock.
For Glory man...
And will discover how unfair life is once you do.
I know I will get my bottom kicked. I can join his sub battles. *I am begging for my controller to not go against me this time*
You having a hard time against For Glory Links?

That's cute....
Sorry for double quote, but I do not have a hard time against FG Links. I seek vengeance against them for winning only because of my Wii U's error at detecting controllers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Uh.

You did click, right?

View attachment 136363

Cause if you did that's what you see. Says SDHC right there.

More to the point, SD Standard format only went as high as 2GB. Every SD card bigger than that has to be either SDHC (up to 32GB) or SDXC (up to 2TB).

Go for it, man.
Thank you. I got what I needed from Game Stop. An used SanDisk 4GB SDHC card (the label says it's for Wii and DSi) for less than $2. :awesome:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You having a hard time against For Glory Links?

That's cute....
It's easy to get really flustered when they keep throwing **** at you non-stop.

Especially the ones with experience.

D

Deleted member

It's easy to get really flustered when they keep throwing **** at you non-stop.

Especially the ones with experience.
I hope someone reads this, but I can fight For Glory Links just fine.
They can get annoying, but just get up close to them and punish their predictable attacks and you destroy them hard.
The only characters I can say I hate fighting are good :4sonic:and :4bayonetta:mains.

D

Deleted member

Meanwhile at Smash for Switch thread...
Your polls are missing a "none of the above" option
Is anyone going to ignore the fact on how well MKLeo is doing in Japan right now? Kid is a solid with Marth and Cloud and is only sixteen, truly inspiring to me.
MKLeo and Nairo are fighting right now... This is going to be awesome.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
As someone who mains Toon Link (or I guess mained, I don't own Smash 4 anymore), I can tell you For Glory Links are **** compared to the real deal.

If there's one thing worse than a For Glory Link, it's a Link that knows what they're doing. I'm not gonna see this sass because little Timmy found the Special Attack button.
But as someone who did the grind, it was a pretty good place to be I'll be honest.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Is anyone going to ignore the fact on how well MKLeo is doing in Japan right now? Kid is a solid with Marth and Cloud and is only sixteen, truly inspiring to me.
MKLeo and Nairo are fighting right now... This is going to be awesome.
MKLeo playing well isn't really news though.

It's like saying human beings breathe.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Raise Merc Rank to Lv. 5
>Blade capacity increased
>Crack open some core ones with the boys
>Electra and Floren

This is fine.

Only Adenine, Agate and ****ing KOS-MOS left.

D

Deleted member

Well Nairo got slain by MKLeo's MK. Well at least Nairo won against KEN in Losers bracket.
As someone who mains Toon Link (or I guess mained, I don't own Smash 4 anymore), I can tell you For Glory Links are **** compared to the real deal.

If there's one thing worse than a For Glory Link, it's a Link that knows what they're doing. I'm not gonna see this sass because little Timmy found the Special Attack button.
But as someone who did the grind, it was a pretty good place to be I'll be honest.
For Glory Links are all similar in skill. Not as bad as most say, but they can easily get punished by hard offensive skill. Just be patient, time their slow down airs or smash attacks and avoid the grab and items. Then punish for the win! I found using Mewtwo very useful against For Glory Links.

D

Deleted member

>Raise Merc Rank to Lv. 5
>Blade capacity increased
>Crack open some core ones with the boys
>Electra and Floren

This is fine.

Only Adenine, Agate and ****ing KOS-MOS left.
I have Adenine and Agate, but no KOS-MOS. The only other two I still don't have are Zenobia and Dahlia.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just got back from my Active Geeks meetup. This time we watched Spirited Away. I've seen bits and pieces before but my first time the whole thing. It was great.

But I could also tell I'm a softcore anime guy compared to the rest (not that's a problem or anything) :p

Last edited:

Chrono.

I have Adenine and Agate, but no KOS-MOS. The only other two I still don't have are Zenobia and Dahlia.
I have all of those but KOS-MOS.

I'm missing Newt, Vale, Vess and Theory.

(I've been lazy for the latter two)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nairo :4zss:4-0 MKLeo :4metaknight::4cloud2:!!!!!!!
Congratulations to Nairo for winning Tokaigi2018!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, while I'm here. I have come to share my newly-found passion: ancient emulators.
It's horrible and disgusting but I love them so.

I want you to feast your eyes and ears on early emulation. It was a beautiful time that worked really well I swear it does. What I really need to find is old 64 emulation, that would be great.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Also, while I'm here. I have come to share my newly-found passion: ancient emulators.

I want you to feast your eyes and ears on early emulation. It was a beautiful time that worked really well I swear it does. What I really need to find is old 64 emulation, that would be great.
Not as bad as I was expecting.

If I keep it on mute anyway.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Not as bad as I was expecting.

If I keep it on mute anyway.
It's a beautiful boy I don't see the problem here.
It is merely expressing itself through the noise of its creation. Are you going to deny the work it set out to show you? Are you going to let that creative output die?

I would hope not.

D

Deleted member

I want Opossum to change the title to Nairo's winning in Tokaigi2018, but that will never happen.
Hmm... hey Shiny. Since you follow competitive Sm4sh, know any good Ryus in Tokaigi or anywhere else perhaps?

Its been a while but I'm looking sets from Locus, Takera and Trela.
I am sorry, but I actually never looked at the bracket. I should have. Sorry I could not help :(.
I have not heard of any sets from the three players mentioned though. I think Darkshad is a notable Ryu at this point.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

I was expecting worse but still surprisingly good. I like how the different audio gives it a different atmosphere.

Though I'm interested on seeing games who use the Super FX chip.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Nah it's cool. You didn't look at the bracket, that's ok. Probably means I'll have to go lurking more in the Ryu discord and YouTube some more players outside of the three. :)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Today on "Random Skyrim Thoughts:"

On one hand I feel really bad that everyone in my house on this save keeps calling Meeko "stupid dog."

On the other hand, Meeko constantly blocks my walking path and keeps making a mess of my kitchen getting into the cupboards, so if that's how he acts when I'm around. . .

And aside from that I'm honestly kind of shocked at the variety of different voicetypes they actually recorded saying that.

Chrono.

I was expecting worse but still surprisingly good. I like how the different audio gives it a different atmosphere.

Though I'm interested on seeing games who use the Super FX chip.
It kinda sounds like the Genesis soundfont.

But... much worse.

D

Deleted member

Yep, they only change it for truly relevant stuff.
Like Swamp making a quesadilla
I second this.

Someone get the Modsupial we've got a hot one to put up.
I guess you are both right, eh it is just me overeacting. When Nairo does a sub-battle, I am going to challenge that man with my :4cloud2:( Will choose either :4marth:or :4mewtwo:if I feel like it ). :4sheik:just can not kill and you know how powerful ZSS is with rage. :troll:

I googled "Modsupial" and the first website was this:
http://smashboards-social.wikia.com/wiki/Opossum_(Former_Modsupial)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh boy, old pain and suffering. I love when this happens.
I hope it goes back away and never comes to resurface.

Wait what the hell is this?
Why does it still have activity?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel like I finally know all about you more.... it feels kind of creepy....
If they make a page about me, then that will just be weird. It is heavily outdated.
For example I learned that Swampasaur has a hatred towards Adam Malkovich, "Zebeitis" was apparently a term, and Opossum won his first Premium from a freemium raffle, which was entirely accidental. I also learned that Opossum likes Disney movies!
Source: http://smashboards-social.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Users
Honestly, this website feels disturbing.
North America's next Splatfest next weekend: What makes the world go round?

Love for the win. <3

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If they make a page about me, then that will just be weird. It is heavily outdated.
For example I learned that Swampasaur has a hatred towards Adam Malkovich, "Zebeitis" was apparently a term, and Opossum won his first Premium from a freemium raffle, which was entirely accidental. I also learned that Opossum likes Disney movies!
Yeah... weird things from a weird place.

We should just burn it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:
I had once thought of trying to give that place a decent revival, but after the little drama happened over there I stopped bothering. . .good times

Damn that Kamille avatar I used to have was snazzy.
:061:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Love for the win. <3
Thank **** that weeb*** Mandala doesn't visit here anymore.

Wait hold the **** up.
http://smashboards-social.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Jesus Christ what has happened here? This was a joke everyone abandoned after it stopped being funny.
There's some deep level of drama here I never saw. The ****? And it's recent too the last update was January 3rd of this year.
Oh my God...
cliff-edit-wars-wikia.com™

D

Deleted member

Wait hold the **** up.
http://smashboards-social.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Jesus Christ what has happened here? This was a joke everyone abandoned after it stopped being funny.
There's some deep level of drama here I never saw. The ****? And it's recent too the last update was January 3rd of this year.
Oh my God...
I feel a weird feeling that they are going to make a page of me...
If they are still active, I have a bad feeling about this....
Nice profile picutre from Stoopid Unikorn!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Look again. :troll:

If I'm gonna be part of a dead joke, I want my **** to at least be up to date.
I don't even mean that.

Like everyone else sees what I'm looking at right? Like Jason kept adding to one article, and possibly making sock puppet accounts.
I've not seen a wiki war this bad in a long time. This is baffling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom