• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Anyways, I got to go. This will be a fun birthday date and calories will be gained. Already have a good idea of what plates I want to set up when I get to the Hibachi Grill. Not to mention all the driving I will do.

By the way, this will be the last call for those who would want to check out my server. Coricus already joined and Z25 is considering it. There is no theme to it, well it's a space theme with many unique space puns for the titles. It's got something for everyone. Gaming talk, matchmaking, memes, the Hunger Games (which will probably never happen on Smashboards again sadly), fanart sharing, cute stuff, even the +18 that Mythra Mythra would crave. lol

https://discord.gg/RrNp3

Feel free to check it out. The other mods like @Champ Gold and @Silvera should help out for those who have questions.

See you all later.
I'd love to join, but it appears that the invite is expired at the moment. So I guess I'll have to join sometime later.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Doubt it, he has long hair.

Similar to Raditz but shorter, but not as short as Shallot (DB Legends protag.)
All I'm saying is that Broly was given weird **** before, and I don't think Toei knows how to say no when it comes to Broly.

Though it could be a completely new character all together, has DBH done that aside from the player characters? Cause Towa/Mira ect. were from Dragon Ball Online.

The funeral is tomorrow
Sorry for your loss. Would be rude to like a post like that. I too, recently had a pair of comfortable as **** headphones stop working in one ear recently.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Should I shred my orbs or Ayra or wait for the new heroes?
Please help me...
The best suggestion is to wait until we get to see those new Heroes and make a good analysis of how good they'll be.
Agreed, and to add to this:
I don't remember how long this new banner is lasting, but if it will still be here when the legendary one drops next week, then I say maybe wait for that, It's a higher rate and will have nothing but great units.

Some ones people are speculating are the halloween units(specifically henry and jakob who are really good), maybe young tiki, any other legendary heroes that were the focus of past legendary banners, and maybe units like linde or more.

There's a lot of possibilities there so it may not be a bad time to wait and see.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Some ones people are speculating are the halloween units(specifically henry and jakob who are really good), maybe young tiki, any other legendary heroes that were the focus of past legendary banners, and maybe units like linde or more.
If FrakenJakob and Winter Lissa are both in the next Legendary banner...

RIP my orbs :(

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If FrakenJakob and Winter Lissa are both in the next Legendary banner...

RIP my orbs :(
Oh man Winter Lisa would be insane.

I'd pull for her. I may even try for a better jakob as mines minus attack. I want a bold fighter unit though, because than Jakob quads and triggers ignis every turn he attacks which is nuts.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well then two Rare Blades in a row? Not too bad...
Finch for Morag and Kora for Rex...

Been using Morag a lot lately and since she's got Brigid and Finch now she's got two Tank sets so having another healer on Rex will be pretty useful...Though initially Kora seems very similar to Adenine apart from being a Thunder elemental instead of a Wind elemental...so far Wind has been more useful to me both in and out of battle so Kora may not last too long in the party, but we'll see...it also depends on what other blades I'll get for Morag as well and how well they can combo...

Still trying to get another Rare Blade for Nia as well, preferably a Fire Blade if possible...Whenever I'm awakening new blades I keep seeing these flaming wings teasing me all the time...I did notice that the last silhouette that shows is for the blade that gets awakened...oh well still got plenty of core crystals left since I haven't tried to awaken any new ones in a while so perhaps I'll grind them all out...

Also speaking of the Rare Blades in the game its actually neat that some of them have their own side quests and Heart-to-Hearts as well...recently did a side quest involving Perceval as we were tracking down these scam artists in Mor Ardain...usually I just speak to people with side-quests and then get to them later but seeing Perceval actually getting involved made me want to do it right away since I wasn't expecting any of the Rare blades to actively take part like that...
There was also this Heart-to-Heart with Wulfric in Fonsett...poor guy just wants to have friends with people despite looking like a frikkin Eldritch Demon...
"One day, I will make friends with everyone" For such a nice sounding statement, he makes it sound so sinister >.>

Another Heart-to-Heart I found was with Adenine at Argentum where she had a battle of knowledge against this old Nopon...only to not be able to afford the book she was after in the end lol...

I like that they added these interactions in the game because its an opportunity to build on the blades' characters as well, apart from just being special strong blades you get randomly in the game...
Finch for Morag and Kora for Rex...
Wow, I got Finch for Zeke (Overdrive to Rex later, which... is dumb) and Kora for Nia... and the later I got very late.... Finch I got her not too long after Zeke joins the party.
Been using Morag a lot lately and since she's got Brigid and Finch now she's got two Tank sets so having another healer on Rex will be pretty useful...Though initially Kora seems very similar to Adenine apart from being a Thunder elemental instead of a Wind elemental...so far Wind has been more useful to me both in and out of battle so Kora may not last too long in the party, but we'll see...it also depends on what other blades I'll get for Morag as well and how well they can combo...
I got Godfrey from Morag, and since you can chain to ice after Fire and after water, Godfrey is very useful and even powerful on Morag.

Also speaking of the Rare Blades in the game its actually neat that some of them have their own side quests and Heart-to-Hearts as well...recently did a side quest involving Perceval as we were tracking down these scam artists in Mor Ardain...usually I just speak to people with side-quests and then get to them later but seeing Perceval actually getting involved made me want to do it right away since I wasn't expecting any of the Rare blades to actively take part like that...
Yeah, I wasn't expecting those when I played XC2, I mean the rare Blades are not just well... rare but eh yalso have their own personality and side quests.
And Perceval not saying it's my fav but it was awesome and pretty wicked, and not sure if yu have finish it yet, but you will find Perceval's quests even more well... dark.

And you may have know this already there are a few rare Blades that you have to finish their quest in order to get them. Which I'm not actually a fan of.

here was also this Heart-to-Heart with Wulfric in Fonsett...poor guy just wants to have friends with people despite looking like a frikkin Eldritch Demon...
"One day, I will make friends with everyone" For such a nice sounding statement, he makes it sound so sinister >.>
And Wulfric's quest was very rad, probably one of my most favorite Blade quest.

Another Heart-to-Heart I found was with Adenine at Argentum where she had a battle of knowledge against this old Nopon...only to not be able to afford the book she was after in the end lol...
And regardless of which region they talk about, it was very interesting and there are quests that are relevent to Argentum and Uraya's history.
Kora is honestly pretty useless unless you really need a Lightning elemental Blade and got nothing else.
You may think Vess is a better healer, well... she is but she doesn't have that much backing to it... even on Nia...

Kora though her special III is very good.

Well I did get Electra for Rex and she's a Tank build, which does seem to balance out from Pyra/Mythra and Adenine more than Kora does...I didn't get the chance to use either of my two new rare blades yet, so we'll see...

As mentioned I already have Adenine who's got the same weapons and I find her wind elemental more useful both in and out of battle...
She's also useful to get more items.
Kora isn't really bad, but she suffer from the fact that alot of blades can do what she does but better. (Though, you could make that argument for alot of blades)

Still, she is pretty fun to play with Fourth.
Kora (Or any knuckle claws blade) works well on Nia and with No. 4 with Adenine (Which can go to stage two wind>wind very quickly, even quicker with enhancing arts charge), Kora's special level 3 can be a life saver, not only it heals you it can also cause blowdown.
I also give No.4 with Godfrey... but then I give No. 4 Theory later on since No.4 really needs another Katana Blade.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh man Winter Lisa would be insane.

I'd pull for her. I may even try for a better jakob as mines minus attack. I want a bold fighter unit though, because than Jakob quads and triggers ignis every turn he attacks which is nuts.
I'd focus on a mixed phase Grima before Quad Jakob mainly because the Wary Slaying Bonfire build is working really well for him right now.

If I get a second Winter Lissa, however... yeah, I'll make a Quad Jakob.

Wow wtf Fate

Minor thing but sheesh.
So the anime shows the conversation between Emiyas about Shirou being a superhero

I dont think the anime touched on the fact that his dad died immediately after that conversation. . .Maybe I just wasn't paying attention
:061:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Godfrey is like my go to Merc Group guy...doing all sorts of those side missions, along with a few common blades I got lying around...though I've been thinking of switching him in to see how well his Ice can combo...
Once you got Ursula and start her quest, you will start to hate merc missions lol.

And hey since you got No. 4, you can go to Gormott and start another Blade obtain quest...
Not gonna say who it is... but... you might already know who it is lol.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wow wtf Fate

Minor thing but sheesh.
So the anime shows the conversation between Emiyas about Shirou being a superhero

I dont think the anime touched on the fact that his dad died immediately after that conversation. . .Maybe I just wasn't paying attention
I don't think it does because I only went to find that out when I read daddy Emiya's wiki page.
Either that or we both weren't paying attention
It's worse because I thought that was a really nice scene of the two bonding together and a great and peaceful ending to Zero but it wasn't peaceful in the way I thought it was.

I don't think it does because I only went to find that out when I read daddy Emiya's wiki page.
Either that or we both weren't paying attention
It's worse because I thought that was a really nice scene of the two bonding together and a great and peaceful ending to Zero but it wasn't peaceful in the way I thought it was.
Jeez was that scene in Zero too? I thought it was just UBW. lol

I think Zeb became a Fate fan.

Welcome to the Throne of Weebs, dude. :troll:
So the Gilgamesh avi, the FGO talk, the talk about Zero and UBW weren't enough evidence? :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Jeez was that scene in Zero too? I thought it was just UBW. lol

So the Gilgamesh avi, the FGO talk, the talk about Zero and UBW weren't enough evidence? :troll:
Pretty sure it's the very final scene of the last episode, unless I'm remembering it wrong.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm laughing so hard right now. The new Gumball episode is a parody of death note, while also being about shipping and taking shots at DevinArt.

This show is too clever lol.

A show that really deserves more praise than it currently has even if it's rising currently.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm laughing so hard right now. The new Gumball episode is a parody of death note, while also being about shipping and taking shots at DevinArt.

A show that really deserves more praise than it currently has even if it's rising currently.
Oooh The Shippining? I saw that yesterday and man, it was great

Last edited:

Chrono.

All I'm saying is that Broly was given weird **** before, and I don't think Toei knows how to say no when it comes to Broly.

Though it could be a completely new character all together, has DBH done that aside from the player characters? Cause Towa/Mira ect. were from Dragon Ball Online.

Sorry for your loss. Would be rude to like a post like that.
Completely new characters?

Aside from the avatars, no. Just a lot of new forms.

Unless you wanna count some Fusions.
You may think Vess is a better healer, well... she is but she doesn't have that much backing to it... even on Nia...

Kora though her special III is very good.

She's also useful to get more items.

Kora (Or any knuckle claws blade) works well on Nia and with No. 4 with Adenine (Which can go to stage two wind>wind very quickly, even quicker with enhancing arts charge), Kora's special level 3 can be a life saver, not only it heals you it can also cause blowdown.
I also give No.4 with Godfrey... but then I give No. 4 Theory later on since No.4 really needs another Katana Blade.
I'm just saying Kora is just bad on Rex mostly because his Knuckle arts are meh and Healers in general are meh on him (I still use Adenine on him sometimes though just because I like punching stuff.)

Healer Blades kinda suffer from being a bit underpowered because **** like Crit Heal is more viable (aside from certain broken Blades).

Most of that doesn't really matter though, since XC2 is rather easy and doable with any half decent setup.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm just saying Kora is just bad on Rex mostly because his Knuckle arts are meh and Healers in general are meh on him (I still use Adenine on him sometimes though just because I like punching stuff.)

Healer Blades kinda suffer from being a bit underpowered because **** like Crit Heal is more viable (aside from certain broken Blades).

Most of that doesn't really matter though, since XC2 is rather easy and doable with any half decent setup.
Yeah, I don't recommend giving Rex rare knuckle claw blades.

Healer Blades works the best with Nia, but you can shift their tole a bit by giving some to Zeke, his knuckle claw arts are very good, and I recommend Ursula and Nim, Kora can do well on Zeke too, but she's already a Thunder Blade.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gumball is a bit weird now, but that is what makes it special.
Gumball was quite a successful show.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I keep getting reminded that I gotta watch this show.

D

Deleted member

Out of context, funny to make fun of.
In context, they make surprising sense. At least, some of them do.
"People die when they are killed" is a problem with translations. "Being correct doesn't mean you're right" is actually a good one.
Ironically, "the Archer is really made up of archers" makes the least sense because you have weapon shooting, lighting, missile-launchers in the form of a coffin and a gun qualify Servants for the class.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Okay, Pocket Camp is pretty charming, not gonna lie.

Then again, expecting an Animal Crossing game to be charming is like expecting a princess to be kidnapped in a Mario platformer.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well, that's how my battery problems started...

Not saying you should definitely change your phone now, just that you gotta keep close attention to how much your phone consumes the battery.
Well I couldn't charge it now if I wanted to cause I'm at work for another 2 1/2 hours. :p

The charge generally lasts a day or 2 before it gets under 10%

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well I couldn't charge it now if I wanted to cause I'm at work for another 2 1/2 hours. :p

The charge generally lasts a day or 2 before it gets under 10%
Oh, still good.

Mine would lose a percent per minute at best, just from browsing the internet. Other times, it'd die in less than five minutes after a full charge.

You can probably see why I changed my phone.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
"People die when they are killed" is a problem with translations. "Being correct doesn't mean you're right" is actually a good one.
Ironically, "the Archer is really made up of archers" makes the least sense because you have weapon shooting, lighting, missile-launchers in the form of a coffin and a gun qualify Servants for the class.
Well, the anime wasn't the only one that used it.
Anyway, besides Tesla and the gun-wielding servants, we have a Servant who's "weapon" is their eyes and we're also getting a servant wielding a giant cannon. Now we need to wait for the Archer Servant who throws arrows with his bare hands.
Archer throwing arrows.png

Fate ramblings

*glares a Lancer Artoria and Assasin Artoria and any other Artorias I dont know of*
Lancer is supposed to be her if she chose the Lance rather than her sword. Her being in Archer is due to swimsuit shenanigans, like her Alter self with Rider. Assassin Arthoria is literally an Artoria from another dimension and doesn't have any real relation to Arthoria. So really, Arthoria isn't exactly wrong, as all of her other selves are either due to swimsuits, alternate routes or alternate dimension shenanigans.
On the other hand, she's not exactly right either. She apparently can be a Caster as she has magical capabilities, much like her sister Morgan, but she can't become one because she herself outright forbids herself from magic. So it might be a similar case with her with Lancer that she might be forbidding herself from going Lancer, considering her Lance weapon is apparently a bigger doomsday weapon compared to Excalibur.

Edit: Actually, I think I understand why she "can't."
She's a Counter Guardian in Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night, like Archer, not a Heroic Spirit like Cu Chulainn, who he himself confirmed to his master that he could've been a Berserker rather than a Lancer, Medusa and Heracles.
So because she's not a Servant in the traditional sense, she can only be a Saber. If she was a Heroic Spirit, than she could have access to Lancer.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So I found out that South Park: The Fracture But Whole for Switch has a 3.1 GB update.

Wow. Good think I bought a 200 GB micro SD card and getting the game physically.

Last edited:
https://www.twitch.tv/speedgaming

Ok so I like LttP randomizers. But they've hit a whole new level. Chat can affect the game by using bits. Giving arrows, hearts, taking them away, ice physics, inverted controls, etc.

It's been insane. One runner has been trying to beat Ganon's tower for like half an hour and has not even come close. Arrows are stolen against enemies only with arrows. One-hit KO spells have sent them back the the beginning 3 times. It's been great watching the suffering.

EDIT It's basically over. Shame.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The funeral is tomorrow
I had ones break in a similar way and still worked after tons of duct tape, dunno about the status of your cord tho.

Would be rude to like a post like that. I too, recently had a pair of comfortable as **** headphones stop working in one ear recently.
lul I liked it for the [crying in spanish] thing

Fate is full of philosophical **** like this
Fate/stay redundant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom