• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I had ones break in a similar way and still worked after tons of duct tape, dunno about the status of your cord tho.
They still work but the fact I have to kinda pull them out to put them on my head makes fixing that part impossable.

I'm sorry for your loss, my dear.
Why do the most precious of them all always have to die so young?
Not gonna lie, those breaking do kind depress me but they were only like 20 something bucks

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Yeah but I know how bad having really cute 20 buck earpieces break hurts, LOL.
Yeah, they were really cute but I guess ill have to pay for actual proformance now insted of flashy lights and cat ears. Ill treat this as a life lession. Dont get things just because they are cute, they have to be able to last a long time too

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I started playing on red++ after hearing about it from Aurane Aurane on here. Your shiny Murkrow made me feel like doing shiny hunting with the speed up button. So after getting Snorlax through wonder trade, I bred it until I got a shiny Munchlax. It's now a yellowish snorlax so not bad.

Might do more later. The ditto in the daycare is shiny and rather than hatching eggs, you get the pokemon right away after taking a bit of steps to get it to essentially spawn at the daycare. Which is pretty cool as it saves you time since you don't have to hatch eggs and they give you a free ditto that's always there to use and increases the shiny rate.

Got munchlax after around 60 of them so not bad. They filled four boxes and it only took like an hour and a half.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Me whenever this "Fate" thing is brought up in the thread.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
SO KINSHI KNIGHT HINOKA THOUGH.

I'll edit the video in, but banner is Female Kana, Shigure, and Kinshi Hinoka. Male Kana and Kaze also showed up.

Edit:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
The new Fire Emblem Heroes Banner trailer is out:

The focus is Fates, the new characters are F!Kana, non-seasonal Shigure, and Bow!Hinoka (who is our first Bow Flier). M!Kana will be a new GHB, Kaze will probably be a new TT or off-banner unit.

Depending on her stats, she could be Flier Emblem's B!Lyn.

Edit: :4greninja:'d by Opossum, you win this round marsupial.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Normally I roll my eyes at anyone going "lol they can't take a joke?" but this one was pretty harmless.
Unprofessional, probably yeah.

But kinda silly for them to go and demand the post to be taken down.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Watched the Presidential Debate of México
>One dude said he wants to chop off the hands of burglars

lit

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
>Watched the Presidential Debate of México
>One dude said he wants to chop off the hands of burglars

lit
I kinda wish burglars would have that happen to them.

Then again, you'd be surprised how right wing my views are on criminal justice.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also since I don't care enough about the banner units I get to keep stockpiling my orbs safely lol. Supposedly free Kaze is neat though. Surprised it took him this long to get in.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
There is a joke about Ura being confused by "Fate" immediately before a Fates banner reveal here somewhere.
:061:
:4shulk:

And also it's hilarious for all the wrong reasons. :4corrin::upsidedown:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I'll edit the video in, but banner is Female Kana, Shigure, and Kinshi Hinoka. Male Kana and Kaze also showed up.

Edit:

Holy **** that Hinoka looks bad *** art wise and broken skill wise. Her weapon is crazy. Flier Formation, and Guidence, plus Attack and Speed bond as well as being a bow knight and the only colorless on a new banner with the fixed pool rates is insane. I'm going for her right away.

If her stats are good she's going to decimate.

Also since I don't care enough about the banner units I get to keep stockpiling my orbs safely lol. Supposedly free Kaze is neat though. Surprised it took him this long to get in.
Wait I saw Kana, Hinoka, and Shigure, but they finally put Kaze in?

Awesome! No idea why it took so long
Not like I care since I dont play FEH

Also, reminder that Bravely Default has absurdly good music. Like, it's unfair how good the soundtrack is. Stupid ERA thread making me remember.
Also the Asterisk Holder (named enemy) theme
And the final boss theme
and another boss theme
and a town theme
. . .and hell even the regular theme

Goddammit where the hell is bravely third

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I started playing on red++ after hearing about it from Aurane Aurane on here. Your shiny Murkrow made me feel like doing shiny hunting with the speed up button. So after getting Snorlax through wonder trade, I bred it until I got a shiny Munchlax. It's now a yellowish snorlax so not bad.

Might do more later. The ditto in the daycare is shiny and rather than hatching eggs, you get the pokemon right away after taking a bit of steps to get it to essentially spawn at the daycare. Which is pretty cool as it saves you time since you don't have to hatch eggs and they give you a free ditto that's always there to use and increases the shiny rate.

Got munchlax after around 60 of them so not bad. They filled four boxes and it only took like an hour and a half.
THE DAYCARE BREEDS POKEMON IN RED++?!

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!

*rushes to daycare to breed for Shiny Eevee*

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait I saw Kana, Hinoka, and Shigure, but they finally put Kaze in?

Awesome! No idea why it took so long
Not like I care since I dont play FEH

Also, reminder that Bravely Default has absurdly good music. Like, it's unfair how good the soundtrack is. Stupid ERA thread making me remember.
Also the Asterisk Holder (named enemy) theme
And the final boss theme
and another boss theme
and a town theme
. . .and hell even the regular theme

Goddammit where the hell is bravely third
If you look at the very end, you see Male Kana and Kaze standing with the others. The former is a GHB unit and the latter is likely a Tempest reward, so he's free.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If you look at the very end, you see Male Kana and Kaze standing with the others. The former is a GHB unit and the latter is likely a Tempest reward, so he's free.
Why would Kana be a GHB?

Are we having a Grima situation but with...
Anankos?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Tfw Shigure is voiced by Matt Mercer and comes with the Noontime skill.

Intelligent Systems memed us all.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Normally I roll my eyes at anyone going "lol they can't take a joke?" but this one was pretty harmless.

Unprofessional, probably yeah.

But kinda silly for them to go and demand the post to be taken down.
Nintendo can do that to well... Like every of their first party ganes
Like this video:

Ivander

Smash Legend

Edit:

-Nice to see Shigure in, considering until then, he was only available as a Seasonal unit. Now where's Charlotte?
-Surprising to see Female Kana in and without Male Kana, considering both Morgans were released with each other. I did not see Male Kana the first time. So we are getting both Kanas. That's interesting to know.
-Hinoka is a huge surprise. And she looks pretty good. She's practically Ranged Caeda, except with a Flying and Armor effective weapon. Like her regular form, she seems to be based around team support. Either way, it reminds me that I still haven't gotten regular Hinoka yet. :(
-KAZE!! Yes, finally Kaze comes to Heroes!

That being said, anybody else think this might be hinting at the Legendary hero this month? Cause when you think about it, we got Female Grima after getting Male Grima, Exalt Chrom and both Morgans. Kinda like we got the Radiant Dawn characters before Ike and the Sacred Stones characters before Ephraim. There is the possibility of a Jugdral hero, but this Banner seems like it's actually hinting at something. Who could the Legendary Hero be? :surprised:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That being said, anybody else think this might be hinting at the Legendary hero this month? Cause when you think about it, we got Female Grima after getting Male Grima, Exalt Chrom and both Morgans. Kinda like we got the Radiant Dawn characters before Ike and the Sacred Stones characters before Ephraim. There is the possibility of a Jugdral hero, but this Banner seems like it's actually hinting at something. Who could the Legendary Hero be? :surprised:
I'm gonna guess Ryoma since he's the only Hoshidan royal to not have any variant as of yet.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, so anyone hear the rumor that Nintendo copyrighted the term "Ultra Shiny"

Well, there is an old rumor where a a game called "Pokemon Plus and Pokemon Minus" had a new mechanic that worked like shinies

So people are putting those together thinking Pokemon Plus and Minus may be the real thing

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dang it. I missed it.
No you didn't lol

Banner's not even out yet.

Are the new heroes better than Ayra?
We have absolutely no idea because we don't know their stats, only their skills.

That new Hinoka can spell trouble on Flier and Armor Emblems though, the latter instantly making her a very good anti-meta pick.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
The new Fire Emblem Heroes Banner trailer is out:

The focus is Fates, the new characters are F!Kana, non-seasonal Shigure, and Bow!Hinoka (who is our first Bow Flier). M!Kana will be a new GHB, Kaze will probably be a new TT or off-banner unit.

Depending on her stats, she could be Flier Emblem's B!Lyn.

Edit: :4greninja:'d by Opossum, you win this round marsupial.
Ooooooooh my boy Shigure my boy

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

Edit:

Well, I get to save orbs, thank god! They have some interesting skills, like Shigure getting a WoDao Lance in the normal summoning focus, Hinoka getting Attack/Speed bond on the normal focus and all that, but I'm not very enthusiastic about them.

If Kaze were on the banner it would have been a different story, thank god he finally is in. I'm really happy he's likely to be free, just make him with 40 base speed, he was stupidly fast in Fates, he has to be here too.

Hum, the last legendary heroes all are from the last banner that appears, and those banners have a variation of an existing unit already. So, it's probable we get either Takumi or Ryoma as legendary hero. I'd say Ryoma since he doesn't have any variation or seasonal, but we know coloured bows are a thing and Takumi is pretty much the most popular archer, so I could see him getting another version.

Dang it. I missed it.
Wait until they release their stats, but with skills alone I don't feel they are game breaking. When the stats release we will be sure if they're better or not (probably not, Ayra is busted)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Why would Kana be a GHB?

Are we having a Grima situation but with...
Anankos?
He was confirmed as a GHB in the game notifications.

I'm gonna guess Ryoma since he's the only Hoshidan royal to not have any variant as of yet.
Green Bow Takumi. The legendary hero is borderline guaranteed to be green and there were colored bows found in the data.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He was confirmed as a GHB in the game notifications.
Oh... Alright, then.

Green Bow Takumi. The legendary hero is borderline guaranteed to be green and there were colored bows found in the data.
Takumi Emblem before both Camilla Emblem and a Ryoma variant?

That'd be ****ing hilarious :laugh:

Ivander

Smash Legend
It's definitely possible, considering 2 of the characters are Hoshidan. On the other hand, the focus on Shigure and both Kanas is something to note as well. Besides Ryoma, we could also get either one of the Corrins, Azura, Takumi, or after Grima, throw us for a loop and add this guy.
Dang it. I missed it.
We don't know. Their stats aren't out yet. That being said, Hinoka looks to be a possible Anti-Meta unit due to defeating Fliers and Armors, both of which are common teams.
It's possible. But it's certainly not confirmed yet. For all we know, it could also be Sakura, considering how she's often depicted wielding a bow.
Takumi Emblem before both Camilla Emblem and a Ryoma variant?

That'd be ****ing hilarious :laugh:
I completely forgot about Fallen Takumi. I only remembered regular and New Years Takumi. But yeah, Takumi Emblem seems rather possible, and before Camilla Emblem makes it pretty humorous.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I do feel bad for Reina fans though. Honestly she should have been Heroes' first Kinshi Knight.

Now I'm worried we'll get someone with a Mechanist alt instead of Yukimura when he's the only Fates character I want added lol.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Team:
Venusaur: Lvl 64
Lanturn: Lvl 68
Honchkrow: Lvl 68
Golem: Lvl 67
I gotta say- the synergy these four have is pretty ridiculous. I have no real need to get another Pokemon on my other two slots that aren't HM users.

I will be adding a new one however in the future, as Eevee gets Extreme speed, which I wanna try out with Flareon.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
THE DAYCARE BREEDS POKEMON IN RED++?!

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!

*rushes to daycare to breed for Shiny Eevee*
Yup, as I said its a quick and easy setup, you just take the pokemon he gives you based on what you left with the daycare lady.

Good luck!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's definitely possible, considering 2 of the characters are Hoshidan. On the other hand, the focus on Shigure and both Kanas is something to note as well. Besides Ryoma, we could also get either one of the Corrins, Azura, Takumi, or after Grima, throw us for a loop and add this guy.
I'd be down for him if it meant another armored dragon :p

Also, what if they pull a Rhajat for Kaze and actually add him along with a Gauntlet? :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom