• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Here's a question.

What's a final boss theme that you would love to hear orchestrated that you've never heard orchestrated before?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Here's a question.

What's a final boss theme that you would love to hear orchestrated that you've never heard orchestrated before?
Man, that's a tough one...

I know I've had a few I've wanted, but now that you're posing the question, I dunno.

If I had to choose off the top of my head though, I'd say either the Elder Princess Shroob theme. I feel like that would add a lot of impact to it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Here's a question.

i have two that I don’t know if they have been done before but I think would be cool to see.
the second one would probably be my top pick though.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
well, katt has a dark idea for you guys if ya wanna be a part

i remembe rpsychoincarnate talking about how he was asking for what people thought of darkest dungeon, well i actually own the game and its a blast to play
got a day off today, napping in bed so wanna pull it up and go through a few weeks

and well, you can actually name the mad sick and insane heroes that go through the game where you basically fight the horrific lovencraft, unspeakable abominations, and blood thirsty monsters and undead, while your heroes slowly get the life sucked out of them and constantly become more and more broken where even alcohol won't even fix them anymore

so....katts question is who wanna go on an adventure to infernal horrible lands of hell where you battle rows and rows of abominations that slowly break down your will till you eventually go raving stark mad and insane only to eventually end up dead in corrupted ground~ who wants to be a character in the game?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

i remembe rpsychoincarnate talking about how he was asking for what people thought of darkest dungeon, well i actually own the game and its a blast to play
got a day off today, napping in bed so wanna pull it up and go through a few weeks

and well, you can actually name the mad sick and insane heroes that go through the game where you basically fight the horrific lovencraft, unspeakable abominations, and blood thirsty monsters and undead, while your heroes slowly get the life sucked out of them and constantly become more and more broken where even alcohol won't even fix them anymore

so....katts question is who wanna go on an adventure to infernal horrible lands of hell where you battle rows and rows of abominations that slowly break down your will till you eventually go raving stark mad and insane only to eventually end up dead in corrupted ground~ who wants to be a character in the game?
I gotta say, the way you worded this comment, it sounds like a creepypasta waiting to happen.

I'll do it.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Here's a question.

Well, I got Mega Man on the brain still so...

I feel it'd be pretty sick going a bit slower with some wind instruments and such.

Doesn't really fit the cyber asthetic but whatevs.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Sure, jump me in.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
first week goes about as uneventful as ya usually think, easy first time, no deaths, no one broke, every enimie died

i guess notable stuff is that kyler the crusader stole a bloody relic from the group, kelptomatic ass
konnie nearly died dued to a mishap party formation, but kept alive by unamed vestal
blargg had a cool moment that despite being a plague docter he got forced to the front position while the crusader got forced to the back, and just took and dodge blows till the party got situated and even criting a bone defender to death

next week though is when the fun more interesting stuff happens

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
It's been 11 years since Pokemon DP's release.

You're free to feel old.
What makes today even more nostalgic about today being Pokemon DP's 11th anniversary in North America is that April 22, 2007, was a Sunday... and this year's anniversary happens to be on a Sunday as well.

Happy Anniversary, DP! Still feels like yesterday when I first picked up my copy of Diamond at Gamestop and played through those first few routes throughout the day.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
first week goes about as uneventful as ya usually think, easy first time, no deaths, no one broke, every enimie died

i guess notable stuff is that kyler the crusader stole a bloody relic from the group, kelptomatic ***
konnie nearly died dued to a mishap party formation, but kept alive by unamed vestal
blargg had a cool moment that despite being a plague docter he got forced to the front position while the crusader got forced to the back, and just took and dodge blows till the party got situated and even criting a bone defender to death

next week though is when the fun more interesting stuff happens
YEAH!
I'm at the front lines and winning the battle, despite not being suited for the job?

Gimme all those death flags!

Heh heh, yeah, I'm totally gonna die soon.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
whelp **** hit the fan already (tried to print screen didn't work)

so to basically recap, the game decided what i needed most than anything at all this early in the game, is two more crusaders, ontop of the one i already had
meaning my choices were blargg and three crusaders (one of who can't do anything cause party placement) or blargg two crusaders and the half broken vestal, took that option and named the red crusader after red, and the only missons are mediums so all of you had to literally go out for a whole week sleeping in corrupted lands, have fun!

the ai basically knew the unnamed vestal is already weak, and did their best to literallly break her, came very close to had 97/100 stress, 3 more would of broke and screwed the whole party at literally start of the dungeon, it was literally thanks to relief from crits that kept her from breaking,

had to take camp early, and litearlly blow all rest points into trying to block out as much stress damage and heal as much stress damage on the vestal as possible, and was still only able to heal off half of it (red thankfully did come with a lotta stress releif for companions, so he basically played leader here) not liking the situation much we did our best to rest

....only for us to be ambushed by giant spiders and our flesh immedially burns while the whole partys completley in shambles dissary, joy~

will continue after the week ends

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
What a weekend it has been!

Been at a workshop yesterday to get some more experience in as a teacher and bah gawd, it was GOOD! I was expecting myself to fall asleep by the end of the workshop but somehow it didn't. Perhaps because of the hands on activity that kept me awake. It's a good thing that I went to it because there are many things that I overlooked over the last six years and this helps me see where my signing proficiently is at right now. Always room to improve!

Sup with my fellow Smashers

Ivander

Smash Legend
So I got Leif from the Banner. That means I have a protagonist from each game, as I have Marth, Alm, Seliph, Leif, Roy, Lyn, Eliwood, seasonal Hector, Eirika, Ike, Micaiah, Chrom, both Robins and both Corrins. I'm only missing Celica, non-Seasonal Hector, Ephraim and regular Lucina.
Here's a question.

First one would be Nemesis Final Metamorphoses.
Like I looked everywhere and yet this awesome theme hasn't been orchestrated yet. There are remixes of it, including in RE:Umbrella Chronicles and Operation Raccoon City, but I have not found a orchestrated version yet, not even a fanmade one. Why?!

Two criminally underrated Final boss themes from Square. First one is Sacrifice Part III from Seiken Densetsu 3

Second one is Last Battle from Romancing Saga 2.

And last, one from Sega, from Phantasy Star Online, "Cry for IDOLA the holy".

Seriously, why have I not seen any orchestrated versions of these songs? Why?!

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I am starving.

You know what that means, time to leave for our date. All the food we can eat.

This will be fantastic.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
It's been 11 years since Pokemon DP's release.

You're free to feel old.
Not just Pokemon DP, but Portal, Halo 3, Super Mario Galaxy, and Bee Movie Game as well.
I shouldn't be feeling this old at the age of 16.

And yet I do.

Even though I've only played two of those games.

Here's a question.

This was actually kind of tough to answer, since a lot of my favorite final boss themes were re-orchestrated for a re-release, officially re-orchestrated outside of a game, or just were orchestrated tracks in the first place.

But the one that I can think of at the moment is the final boss theme from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

End of All and Twilight of the Gods from Fire Emblem Fates and Echoes, repectively, come to mind as well, but I'm not sure if the latter was orchestrated originally or not.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
>Turns out my R+18 section idea wasn't that bad

------
Happy Birthday to @Wario Bros. and AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27
Enjoy your day :denzel:
Thanks alot Mythra. you were always the best Blade.

See that @Silverstream ? xP He got it right! Ocellus is the best one out of the Student Six.

AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 You really want me to be deprived of sleep with that avatar of yours, don't you? o-o
Nah, she ain't going nowhere. Fatal Frame is the best horror gaming franchise.

Fight me Resident Evil and Silent Hill fanboys.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh, and I can finally try Pocket Camp lol

Never really saw that game as a reason to get a new phone (old phone was too old for it to be compatible), but was always interested in it.

Took me 6 months, which I'm ashamed of because I really love AC, but better late than never, right? :lol:
Ay yo, add me fam 38324644912

Chrono.

*grabs popcorn*

This will be good.

I wonder how many Resident Evil and Silent Hill fans were set off by this comment.
Pretty sure most RE and SH fans know their franchise hasn't been scary since like their third* entries.

*Until RE7 anyway.

Waits for NitroRad to cover Fatal Frame at some point

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Anyways, I got to go. This will be a fun birthday date and calories will be gained. Already have a good idea of what plates I want to set up when I get to the Hibachi Grill. Not to mention all the driving I will do.

By the way, this will be the last call for those who would want to check out my server. Coricus already joined and Z25 is considering it. There is no theme to it, well it's a space theme with many unique space puns for the titles. It's got something for everyone. Gaming talk, matchmaking, memes, the Hunger Games (which will probably never happen on Smashboards again sadly), fanart sharing, cute stuff, even the +18 that Mythra Mythra would crave. lol

https://discord.gg/RrNp3

Feel free to check it out. The other mods like @Champ Gold and @Silvera should help out for those who have questions.

See you all later.

D

Deleted member

Why tag Aussie twice? That’s just going to clog their alert box
I do not think that is how it works.
If you tag a user twice, it will count as one "tagged". Because that was one post, and all you need is one tag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom