• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Isn't Nowi really good and don't Roy, Camilla and Takumi have niches?
She is, but she requires some decent skill investment to be "useful", and we all know "pros" prefer their characters good from the get-go rather than take the effort to make them good, hence why Fae is also there too. :smirk:
I am not like that, I just prefer using the top characters seriously.
In Smash Bros, I use a lot of different characters. Quite a lot of low tiers.
I'm not saying you are. Doesn't mean I can't point out the similarities to the "pros" from time to time. :lick: It's not a bad thing.
Nowi is good.
Considered best blue dragon stone.
As I mentioned, she is good, but only once she gets her skill inheritance, much like Fae. In some of the "pros" preferences, they'd rather have their characters good from the get-go rather than have to work to make them good.

Hey, don't think about it too much or take it seriously. In the end, it's really just supposed to be an attempt to make a joke, as well as show off my GIMP skills. :lol:

D

Deleted member

By the way, if I'm not liking you guys posts it's because I'm use to another forum where it doesn't exist. I still enjoy the responses even if I don't hit the button!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Oh, hey, Irene. I haven't played YGO in a while, but I have been hoping a new game comes out so I can play more.

The game must have gotten insanely fast paced if Dandy and Level Eater got banned, though lol.
Actually it was more Links that did it. Both cards provided tons of Link materials quite efficiently. Plant Link has been huge, so it was something of a preemptive hit as well, as some of the cards are coming to the TCG that allows for an extreme amount of spam.

But yeah. Well, hopefully they do something like errata Level Eater to be 2-4 times per turn instead. I like using the card.

D

Deleted member

@Warchamp7
You are the hero we do not deserve.
Just saying.
I'm not saying you are. Doesn't mean I can't point out the similarities to the "pros" from time to time. :lick: It's not a bad thing.
I know what you mean there.
I admit, I like maining top tier or the "best" individuals.
I still play tons of bottom tier characters and other characters though, I am not a try-hard. I love playing any character almost.

The funniest thing about fate so far (other than taiga) is every time they try to force perspective.

Everytime they try to show someone is far away they use a smaller version of their picture. . .but it just looks like they shrunk. Smol Saber.
By the way, if I'm not liking you guys posts it's because I'm use to another forum where it doesn't exist. I still enjoy the responses even if I don't hit the button!
suuuuuuuure. that's it. :troll:
Don't worry I basically never like posts and i've never gotten **** for it lol
:061:

D

Deleted member

Ooo. Interesting.
Glad you enjoy this response.
Do you enjoy this response?
PIT HAPPY.png

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
lol if she a brat, Mythra is fitting for her

Catalyst would be cool too, but I like Gormotti Nia more due her pointy and big boots, dunno why.
But her boob is too small for cosplaying Mythra lol.
And she said cosplaying Mythra will be too difficult.
So yeah, Nia might be more feasible, I think.
Or maybe No. 4.... I felt like No. 4 is like my BIG sis (yes I have two sis) especially No. 4's personality.

Come to think of it I think she is more like Praxis... Since ya know like Praxis
She doesn't clean
She eats a lot... Of junk food. .
She's a brat
And my her and Theory reminds me of my two sis A LOT.

Or Sheba because she likes Sheba and her quest, and she likes Harem. ..

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Speaking of Fire Emblem Heroes...

I made Sully a 5 star unit just because I like her (I have a lot of top tier units alreafy, let's have some fun).

But I'm not sure how to make her anything other than a worse Oscar which I already have.

D

Deleted member

Actually it was more Links that did it. Both cards provided tons of Link materials quite efficiently. Plant Link has been huge, so it was something of a preemptive hit as well, as some of the cards are coming to the TCG that allows for an extreme amount of spam.

But yeah. Well, hopefully they do something like errata Level Eater to be 2-4 times per turn instead. I like using the card.
Oh yeah, Links exist. Maybe I'll try it someday if it's in a video game or something since I don't have anyone to teach me.

Ooo. Interesting.
Glad you enjoy this response.
Do you enjoy this response?
View attachment 142041
Maybe, although If you post Palutena I'd enjoy that one for certain fufufu.

suuuuuuuure. that's it. :troll:
Don't worry I basically never like posts and i've never gotten **** for it lol
:061:
Gasp! you've found me out! I'm just really upset there isn't a dislike button to dislike everything! lel

D

Deleted member

I made Sully a 5 star unit just because I like her (I have a lot of top tier units alreafy, let's have some fun).

But I'm not sure how to make her anything other than a worse Oscar which I already have.
SWAMP!
May you please tell me what is your FEH code? We should totally be FEH friends. :)
Maybe, although If you post Palutena I'd enjoy that one for certain fufufu.
Okay.
Palutena.png

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

On the topic of Fire Emblem Heroes, Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword's anniversary is in 4 days.

Any particular characters from it any of you guys would like to see in Heroes?

D

Deleted member

.....Mario Kart Wii memories flooding back.....

I remember trying to end my experience with the game's online support on a high note.....

Expert Funky Kongs and Daisies on bikes everywhere...... EVERYWHERE.

We await the day we can take to the tracks again. :p

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
On the topic of Fire Emblem Heroes, Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword's anniversary is in 4 days.

Heath, Nils, and Canas.

Heath out of personal bias as I always liked using him, Nils to join his sister and give us another Dragon Dancer, and Canas because his personality was a different take on the typical Dark Mage.

D

Deleted member

Hm, and my sis cosplay Scathach from Fate/Grand Order...

Not sure if this is safe for work....
But I aware that it took her a work to get the cosplay right... and I feel ashamed because I once play her cosplay spear..... I mean it was a pretty cool spear....
Don't be ashamed, I'd take that Gae Bolg around and use it to stab some priest.
Minotaurs are cooler than Centaurs. Just saying.
This is a valid fact.
I just found out my friend- the same guy who I posted texts of before- apparently lurks the NintenZone!

He saw someone's post about them hating the word thot (100% sure it was shoes). He texted me this a few minutes ago.

The rule is set.

Thot is to replaced by tater tot from now on. :troll:
Tell him tater tots suck and he should feel bad about it.
Or, in case you're reading this, Aurane's friend: tater tots suck.
Unpopular opinion: I like the Nintendo Switch. I can't believe the Virtual Boy was so successful in comparison, I always feel like the hipster...
What
Trust me, that is a greatly appreciated change of pace.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

We await the day we can take to the tracks again. :p
"War flashbacks"

So many Flame Runners and Spears.....so many Funky Kong sound effects.....

I think the only thing that would give me worse Mario Kart-related nightmares were the Blue Shells in Wii. Those were pure evil and nothing less.

.......In all seriousness, I actually do want Funky Kong back in a later Mario Kart game (as long as he's nerfed. :p). Putting aside the fact that he was a speed demon, he was one of the many cuts I was disappointed with in some of the later games. The character's too much fun.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
But her boob is too small for cosplaying Mythra lol.
And she said cosplaying Mythra will be too difficult.
So yeah, Nia might be more feasible, I think.
Or maybe No. 4.... I felt like No. 4 is like my BIG sis (yes I have two sis) especially No. 4's personality.

Come to think of it I think she is more like Praxis... Since ya know like Praxis
She doesn't clean
She eats a lot... Of junk food. .
She's a brat
And my her and Theory reminds me of my two sis A LOT.

Or Sheba because she likes Sheba and her quest, and she likes Harem. ..
I mean, is still possible by just closing the cleavage window, but oh well.

I don't remember Praxis being so bratty lol, but yeah, she reaaaly likes cake.

Speaking of Sheba, finally found some cool fanart of her:
Her quest is a Top 10 one for me actually.
I mean, **** that Nopon for making me lose 1,000,000. But the Divine Punishment scenes are funny as hell

Praise the "Entourage"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The fact that characters no longer get individual stat boost but rather one based on their class is already a nerf in and of itself.

That and the bikes got nerfed too.
I'm very happy about all of that. :p

Honestly I haven't played Mario Kart 8 in forever, so I didn't totally remember how the mechanics were changed. I did remember that the Blue Shells were nerfed, though (not to mention the addition of an item that could counter them, other than a Red Mushroom and excluding items that made you invincible).

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Heath, Nils, and Canas.

Heath out of personal bias as I always liked using him, Nils to join his sister and give us another Dragon Dancer, and Canas because his personality was a different take on the typical Dark Mage.
Personally, I'm hoping for Erk, Canas, and Harken.

Most of the characters that I actually used in my initial playthrough of Blazing Sword are already in the game.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
.....Mario Kart Wii memories flooding back.....

I remember trying to end my experience with the game's online support on a high note.....

Expert Funky Kongs and Daisies on bikes everywhere...... EVERYWHERE.

Overly enthusiastic monkey sounds overlapping with a woman screaming in excitement.

Ivander

Smash Legend

What Sully has over Oscar is her higher RES and slightly higher HP. She's also 2 DEF under Oscar, so she has decent defenses. 2 builds you could try doing are a Sapphire Lance build, which helps her with fighting Reds in general and she can take on Red Mages easier than Oscar can, whereas Oscar wants a more offensive build due to his good attacking stats, like Firesweep or Brave Lance.
The other build she can do is a Mage slayer build, using either a Ridersbane to also help her with Horses or Berkut's Lance that boosts her RES against all Mages in general. So yeah, Sully can run a defensive build better than Oscar can due to his much lower RES and slightly lower HP.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Oh yeah, Links exist. Maybe I'll try it someday if it's in a video game or something since I don't have anyone to teach me.
Duelingbook also has it available. Ygopro 2 is honestly very difficult to work with and kind of eh as a simulator.

But Links are at least somewhat simple outside of stuff like "co-linked" etc.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Overly enthusiastic monkey sounds overlapping with a woman screaming in excitement.
Now it just needs the sounds of lightning zapping most of the racers, the warning alarm as a heat-seeking shell is chasing you down, the inconvenient Blue Shall striking you at the worst possible time, my King Boo laughing or screaming depending on the circumstances, and the sounds caused by the occasional H2L hacker, including explosions, invincibility Stars, Mega Mushrooms and more lightning.

That was Mario Kart Wii for me.

Those were the good ole' days~

Ivander

Smash Legend

Kent and Sain. They need to get in Heroes at some point alongside Forde and Kyle. Also, Rath, Fiora, Erk, Nils, Wil and Marcus.

*wonders if @Shishœ has seen their Gudako post*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well the way it sounds like.... oh my. :smirk:
I hope he inherits the DK meme:
"I shower you with coconut cream pie~~~" :smirk::redface:

I am just kidding.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Duelingbook also has it available. Ygopro 2 is honestly very difficult to work with and kind of eh as a simulator.

But Links are at least somewhat simple outside of stuff like "co-linked" etc.
Ah, I see, I'm kinda more of a "do it in practice" kind of learner. That said if a game doesn't come out eventually I'll learn it.

Is it a fun mechanic or is the game better without it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom