• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Sorry.....
I feel like my emotions are bottling up and when they explode, I hit another horrible depression.

I tried many other ways, I can not do it IRL.
Shiny...

If you feel sad, depressed, or whatever? Don't beat yourself up. Just say, "I need to talk about how I'm feeling". Don't say what you are, don't say negative things, just say how you are feeling.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Those things I had done can be done be literally one else period. Hell, even someone like Zebei would had done them if he wanted to. THat's hard anything worth praise.

I love you, but you don't need to take the blame for everything that I do. I am the one that needs to atone for my own mistakes. Not you.

Did you not see how Brawler felt when he saw how Synthetic Skies was dying like his own? I am still the one he is possibly upset at.

And you say how those servers staying small would hardly be much of an improvement if I were never there. Better than being dead or tossed away to someone else because the own server owner doesn't like its inactivity anymore.
Nope. This is all inaccurate and not like you that it hurts.

The whole "anyone else could had done it" strawman doesn't work when then that's not true. If Zebei were in your place, he wouldn't had done those things at all. They were all you and definitely worth all the praise.

He was only upset at how his server was died, not at you. If he hated you for "killing" his server so much, he wouldn't even be a part of our staff or make a side server that is even connected to ours in the first place. This isn't that hard to understand.

I am one who is willing to admit his own fault. That's why I am saying most of it was my idea. This isn't relationship bias, this is me willing to admit that I made a mistake and that I played a part in it.

Trust me, it's best for server to be fall and have a circle of friends than be dead. The would had been killed off regardless if there was no purpose for them being there anymore. So you did help bring life to both of those servers. Them being dead was only because of circumstances and not you. Just think about this for a while.

D

Deleted member

Shiny...

If you feel sad, depressed, or whatever? Don't beat yourself up. Just say, "I need to talk about how I'm feeling". Don't say what you are, don't say negative things, just say how you are feeling.
Oh..... sorry.

Instead of saying negative stuff about myself, here is how I will say it.

I really have a problem, as the problems I am having and the stress is bottling up in my emotion. I want to feel good, but I can not.

D

Deleted member

I am not forcing you to encourage me at all, but compared to other users who end up in fits, I feel like I am less cared about.

Some users do care for me more than others though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Because I know that if I were in his position then no matter how annoying I was being I'd still want someone to tell me I matter and not, you know, tell me to **** off. And he's not even really being that annoying.

I know how it feels to just need some freaking encouragement. Do onto others and all that.
Actually I'm with Aura here.

This isn't friends cheering each other up anymore.

This is dependence.

And Shiny desperately needs help we cannot provide.

We can and should tell him he matters because he does but...

We aren't his caretakers. And we certainly should not be his source of self worth.

I just feel this is dangerously close to enabling dangerous behavior.

Shiny, we love ya, but please try and socialize with people not on the internet.

I mean it. It'll do ya good.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There's an "unhappy thread" in the pool room to vent when you are unhappy about junk

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Nope. This is all inaccurate and not like you that it hurts.

The whole "anyone else could had done it" strawman doesn't work when then that's not true. If Zebei were in your place, he wouldn't had done those things at all. They were all you and definitely worth all the praise.

He was only upset at how his server was died, not at you. If he hated you for "killing" his server so much, he wouldn't even be a part of our staff or make a side server that is even connected to ours in the first place. This isn't that hard to understand.

I am one who is willing to admit his own fault. That's why I am saying most of it was my idea. This isn't relationship bias, this is me willing to admit that I made a mistake and that I played a part in it.

Trust me, it's best for server to be fall and have a circle of friends than be dead. The would had been killed off regardless if there was no purpose for them being there anymore. So you did help bring life to both of those servers. Them being dead was only because of circumstances and not you. Just think about this for a while.
Like I said, I should even deserve praise for doing something anyone else could had done. What makes you so sure he wouldn't had done those things too? Zebei is a better person than I will ever be, that's for sure.

What makes you so sure he wasn't mad at me? He said out of his mouth that he was having bad memories when he stepped into a dead server that reminds him of his former server that died. He arguably likes Mario200000 more than the likes of me, a novelty, anyway. I would be surprised if he would say "Karma is a ****" if our server will die in less than a year.

Sure, whatever our say. Totally not our chivalry that is making you be the bearer of someone else's mistakes. That won't get you far if you keep this up.

Again, does a small active server be better than one that is dead? I am seriously not getting you at all. I brought LIFE and DEATH to those servers. End of story. Please stop.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly the older I get the more I realize I’m not really good for helping people when they feel like they are **** or whatever.

Not that I don’t care, I do, I just can’t help them in a way that both me and they would want.

I’m a good listener though.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Like I said, I should even deserve praise for doing something anyone else could had done
Whenever people say others would have done it...

It's usually wrong. You aren't to blame for other people's actions or lack of action.

Aussie, you're just beating yourself up at this point.

You're good. End of story. K?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Actually I'm with Aura here.

This isn't friends cheering each other up anymore.

This is dependence.
I do depend on you guys to get me through generally....
And Shiny desperately needs help we cannot provide.

We can and should tell him he matters because he does but...
I do not need help. I just need encouragement.
We aren't his caretakers. And we certainly should not be his source of self worth.

I just feel this is dangerously close to enabling dangerous behavior.
I do have some self-worth like when I do good in school, but I admit. I seek you guys for self-worth in general.
Shiny, we love ya, but please try and socialize with people not on the internet.

I mean it. It'll do ya good.
It is too difficult.
There are good people in school and home, but some others are nowhere near help.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I don't mean to interrupt the seriousness going on, but I think everyone could use a laugh.

Just when you thought it was safe to go out in the water and thought this meme was dead:

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Wait, your watching a Magical Girl show? Soon, soon, you'll have no choice but to watch Precure, I know you'll break and watch a season of Precure before I watch a season of Kamen Rider Mwahahahahahaha!!!:evil:

I think its quite obvious who my favourites are.

Its Mars and Venus. What were you expecting a different pair :troll:
OH LOOK AT THAT S.H FIGUARTS CHOCOLATE GOT REVEALED AS A P-BANDAI EXCLUSIVE HMM

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Honestly the older I get the more I realize I’m not really good for helping people when they feel like they are **** or whatever.

Not that I don’t care, I do, I just can’t help them in a way that both me and they would want.

I’m a good listener though.
That's why I remain silent, because I don't know how to handle that kind of situations.

D

Deleted member

I don't mean to interrupt the seriousness going on, but I think everyone could use a laugh.

Just when you thought it was safe to go out in the water and thought this meme was dead:

*Villager sells kids his delicious calamari afterwards and gets a whole lot of money for himself.*

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Like I said, I should even deserve praise for doing something anyone else could had done. What makes you so sure he wouldn't had done those things too? Zebei is a better person than I will ever be, that's for sure.

What makes you so sure he wasn't mad at me? He said out of his mouth that he was having bad memories when he stepped into a dead server that reminds him of his former server that died. He arguably likes Mario200000 more than the likes of me, a novelty, anyway. I would be surprised if he would say "Karma is a ****" if our server will die in less than a year.

Sure, whatever our say. Totally not our chivalry that is making you be the bearer of someone else's mistakes. That won't get you far if you keep this up.

Again, does a small active server be better than one that is dead? I am seriously not getting you at all. I brought LIFE and DEATH to those servers. End of story. Please stop.
Nope, you aren't taking any good advice I am saying into account at all. No one is better than anyone. We are all equals to each other. For you to even say that Zebei is better than you would be the biggest insult ever and you are kind of embarrassing yourself now. I'm sure he would prefer you being a happier person than now.

Brawler was only reminiscing about his old server, that was all. It had nothing to do with you. I'm sure he even feels guilty right now that you thinking this way. And you are not a novelty at all. You are a person and he considers our friend. You sure as hell support his streams more than I do. So stop thinking he hates ou.

Chivalry? Not even close. If were a woman, it wouldn't be an different. The fact of the matter is that anyone can own up to their own mistakes. That's something I learned from the word, the one and only bible. You can't ignore God's words.

Ever heard of the phrase "Something is better than nothing?". That's what I was alluding to. Those servers may had been good without you, but they were better with you and I can tell you that one. And if one da the owners want to get rid of them, it is only because of their dissatisfaction and not because you "ruined" them.

If you don't get me after all of this, then I don't know what else to tell you at all.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

swamps got it right aussie, your beating yourself up over something ya have no fault in

listen i don't know the server, its only been recently since i met ya and azure and hell have little idea on what to even say on it all, but i know for a fact in the short period of time ya not a killer nor bringer of death aussie, you haven't ruined anything ya only created and building, don't make yourself up to be something you didn't do

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That's why I remain silent, because I don't know how to handle that kind of situations.
I usually do too, but...

This has been going on long enough.

I do apologize for being so direct, but nobody was doing anything to remedy the situation.

I'm just thankful you all understand where I'm coming from, here.

D

Deleted member

I feel like I beat myself up a lot more than you guys do.

It is just... I tend to dump my anger here, in which I should not do at all.

I should be patient and get some help instead.

The thing is, my emotions are bottling up again.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

This is another reason why going out and talking to other people can do you some good. Find someone you can confide your emotions with. Someone you know is only gonna keep it between you two.

Trust me. It does a world of good.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

I have seen AkaiRiot pairing Pikachu up with Inkling lol.
And why it isn't the pink hair Villager? Lol

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Bottling up your emotions is the real problem. It’s not healthy, and if it’s an issue of “men don’t show their emotions” thats BS, real men show their emotions cause if a man wasn’t supposed to be emotional they wouldn’t have any.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is another reason why going out and talking to other people can do you some good. Find someone you can confide your emotions with. Someone you know is only gonna keep it between you two.

Trust me. It does a world of good.
I am too shy though......
Either way, good night everyone.

I apologize to Aurane Aurane and everyone else for the mess I caused.
Thanks everyone.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Whenever people say others would have done it...

It's usually wrong. You aren't to blame for other people's actions or lack of action.

Aussie, you're just beating yourself up at this point.

You're good. End of story. K?
Nope, you aren't taking any good advice I am saying into account at all. No one is better than anyone. We are all equals to each other. For you to even say that Zebei is better than you would be the biggest insult ever and you are kind of embarrassing yourself now. I'm sure he would prefer you being a happier person than now.

Brawler was only reminiscing about his old server, that was all. It had nothing to do with you. I'm sure he even feels guilty right now that you thinking this way. And you are not a novelty at all. You are a person and he considers our friend. You sure as hell support his streams more than I do. So stop thinking he hates ou.

Chivalry? Not even close. If were a woman, it wouldn't be an different. The fact of the matter is that anyone can own up to their own mistakes. That's something I learned from the word, the one and only bible. You can't ignore God's words.

Ever heard of the phrase "Something is better than nothing?". That's what I was alluding to. Those servers may had been good without you, but they were better with you and I can tell you that one. And if one da the owners want to get rid of them, it is only because of their dissatisfaction and not because you "ruined" them.

If you don't get me after all of this, then I don't know what else to tell you at all.
swamps got it right aussie, your beating yourself up over something ya have no fault in

listen i don't know the server, its only been recently since i met ya and azure and hell have little idea on what to even say on it all, but i know for a fact in the short period of time ya not a killer nor bringer of death aussie, you haven't ruined anything ya only created and building, don't make yourself up to be something you didn't do
Alright, I understand this completely.

Things happen and it can not be within our control. I should just sit down and think about the positives of the situation than blaming things on myself. In the end of the day, those server owners are thankful to even work with me and hold no ill will to me at all like I've imagined. Nothing too bad about them losing their server when they enjoy my company as my staff.

This one reminds me that I just need more help. It's not really healthy for me to even think like this every single week. Sorry fo being a bother here.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Now I have to wait 26 days to go back to my old username, because I was an emotional brat one day and thought this cool edgy Myspace teen name was necessary.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Things happen and it can not be within our control. I should just sit down and think about the positives of the situation than blaming things on myself. In the end of the day, those server owners are thankful to even work with me and hold no ill will to me at all like I've imagined. Nothing too bad about them losing their server when they enjoy my company as my staff.

This one reminds me that I just need more help. It's not really healthy for me to even think like this every single week. Sorry fo being a bother here.
its not called being a bother

its called having friends and venting when your in a rough spot

just know you have good hearts around no matter whats going on, and if you need anything come around to and it'll always be avialibe

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Bottling up your emotions is the real problem. It’s not healthy, and if it’s an issue of “men don’t show their emotions” thats BS, real men show their emotions cause if a man wasn’t supposed to be emotional they wouldn’t have any.
You're not wrong.
But... A real man only shows his emotions when it is necessary.... Lol.

Ivander

Smash Legend
@ShinyLegendary Devaluing yourself into raising other's up is not how it works. Just simply saying, "I'm a lot worse than you" or "I'm nothing compared to you" is not going to help raise people, despite how some movies have stated otherwise. Like it is true that in some cases, what some people got is more hard than what the people losing themselves have gotten. We often forget that sometimes, we are actually very lucky compared to some other people. But self depreciation alone doesn't raise people up.

Self depreciation only helps people when the person who self depreciates themselves to help others have actually coped with it and made it work for them. I mean, I'm a nobody who:
-never went to high school even once
-who remembers a lot of the stupid things I did that still make me feel bad when I think about them, despite the possibility that no one else remembers or even cares
-had actually gotten provincial times in competitive swimming and could've gone to the Olympics, yet decided to stop at one point and as a result, became a "bigger" fella and it has been troubling getting back into shape.
-doesn't have the best social skills, as I feel afraid to start random topics and potentially talk about stuff that no one else really knows about
-has never gotten a girlfriend or tried asking a girl out, is still a virgin and feels embarrassed when I'm told by my family that I've gotten ladies talking about me

I can say a lot of bad things about myself. But I made an effort not to let that stop me. I made an effort to try to do stuff, even if it took a snail's pace. Since I was a good swimmer, I took small steps into learning how to lifeguard that I felt I could familiarize myself with due to knowing how to swim and because I felt my dad could help me with first-aid and whatnot due to him being a medic.
It took me until my mid-twenties(yes, if Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei is 23, I am older than him) before I actually got my NLS, Bronze Cross and Bronze Medallion and my first job as a lifeguard for a camp. After my first job, I was actually praised for my performance and I was asked to come back. I came back last year and I'm planning on coming back this year. It may not have been at the age I wanted, but because I made an effort to want to "do something" in life, I made it at an age I'm happy with.

Shiny, not everything is going to happen within seconds, minutes, hours and whatnot. But you still have time. You are young, you have time to mature, you have time to find what you want, you have time to change and improve yourself, and you have time for when you want to give it your effort.
We aren't always going to get what we want right away, but if we give our time and life our effort, we will find ourselves moving forward. In life, we aren't always going to be happy. But whenever happiness or even warmth comes, cherish it. Cherish it much. Because you got this happiness despite whatever shortcomings you have. If you made an effort and you are happy with what you achieved, remember it and use it to remind you that despite your problems, you made an effort and succeeded, even for a moment. Let it tell you that you have succeeded and that you can succeed again, despite what you have gone through.
That's how you help raise people up. You don't break yourself to raise others, you don't simply tell others that you had it worse than them, but you show others that despite being broken, you have succeeded despite your broken pieces. You give strength to others and show them that even when you have a lot of broken pieces, you can succeed even with your broken pieces.

If I can make an effort, despite not liking a lot of stuff about myself and is still a "bigger" person, and manage to get to somewhere that I'm proud to have gotten to, you can too. You are the one who needs to put that effort in and move forward. It may not go as planned or it may take longer than you want. But you will be grateful for that effort when you find yourself moving forward.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@vaanrose is probably one of those guys who is hanging out with you in a tie and a hat in a fancy resturant and he sees criminals hurting Tree Gelbman Tree Gelbman and then vaanrose rips off his suit to reveal a heroic costume and defeats the criminals. Then vaanrose waves off as @Burb and The Human Disaster walk off together, holding hands and then they drive a very expensive car to some kind of formal government meeting where the president speaks.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

You are no bother to anyone here. Someone would had said so if that's the case.

And anyways, how about you lie down for the night until you are better?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
@vaanrose is probably one of those guys who is hanging out with you in a tie and a hat in a fancy resturant and he sees criminals hurting Tree Gelbman Tree Gelbman and then vaanrose rips off his suit to reveal a heroic costume and defeats the criminals. Then vaanrose waves off as @Burb and The Human Disaster walk off together, holding hands.

( I do know that Burb and the Human Disasters are both males but.... Oops. )
I think we're both gay, boo boo.

But wow I'm part of a fan fiction now. My life is complete. I have made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom