• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I am not feeling well today.

A Discord server that I moderate is planning on having a user purge in a few days and shutting down in a month if there isn't enough activity.

Why am I such a monster that kills other people's servers that the've worked hard on because mines happen to be bigger? Why am I such an omen that hurts other people's servers instead of help them? Why am I such a massive ****up that is the one reason why people can't even keep their own pride and joy alive.

I really am such a miserable ball of bad luck.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know anything about Xenoblade but I like that Perun girl

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
>Nia
>Miscast
Yes...
I agreed that if Morag and Nia's English VA were swapped, it would have been more better.
Hey, I respect the guy's opinion, but his video about Nia is **** anyway.
It... Was a New Game + livestream lol.
-I don't remember where is the place were they mention the Guldo stuff, I think it is just a commentary from someone, I gotta replay that part.
Maybe in HtH?
-Finish the game to hear a dumb theory from me about the three games
I will mention about finishing the game part.. But okay. .
-I mean, Pneuma's name is written on her boobs in greek, along with a bible proberb in latin
I aware of that already.
So this name wasn't even officially mentioned at all?
-Now beat the Superboss at Megrez, I wanna read about your strategy
I will get to it as nice I am done with quests. But my strategy is pretty simple...
Don't die, lol.
-I refuse to believe you didn't struggle to kill Gladiator Orion :V
I didn't....lol.
Okay,perhaps, but I didn't end up in a defeated loop, I finish him off onmy third try, and I thought I was done for before I was about to defeat him. But thankfully Nia and Dahlia did it again and heal everyone up.... And then everything went smoothly. Activate chain attack and he was dead.
And this was me finishing him off before finishing chapter 7.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

A Discord server that I moderate is planning on having a user purge in a few days and shutting down in a month if there isn't enough activity.

Why am I such a monster that kills other people's servers that the've worked hard on because mines happen to be bigger? Why am I such an omen that hurts other people's servers instead of help them? Why am I such a massive ****up that is the one reason why people can't even keep their own pride and joy alive.

aussie gal its not your fault nor your server thats causing their downfall....**** just happens, i wouldn't even call the bad luck yours

don't take the blame all for yourself, especially not if ya done nothing to warrant it
take a hug and cheer up, look forward and see what can happen, don't blame yourself for things you had no control in or fault in at all

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

You're none of those things Aussie.

D

Deleted member

I feel really bad for you. You are not a bad person.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

The only way it wouldbe your fault is if you specifically went out of your way to ruin their servers, so unless you did you shouldn’t blame yourself. Sometimes things like this just happen.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I figured Tweeting nothing but all the ones I already made in a row would be boring for everyone, so here's a new thing.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So we have a new road map for heroes.

Next BHB is Hinoka and Takumi so that will be a good banner.

We have nothing else super major, but there's another new GHB and New heroes latter this month.

Also there seems to be no Hero Fest 3, but there is a golden week celebration.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

If it's anyone's fault, it sure as hell was mines and not you.

It was MY idea to create Lapis Sol and thus make Insert Name Here more irrelevant than it already was. Therefore, I should be the one having these feelings and not you.

As for Synthetic Skies, that was more or less Melly's own fault for pressuring everyone to sign petitions and make senate calls that would had failed to stop the FCC's Net Neutrality bill in the first place last year. It's their decision to kill a server because it lacked active for four months, hardly would had happened because of you.

D

Deleted member

I can never find true happiness. Not in home, not in school or not in here.

I think you guys either feel bad for me or think I am annoying.

I am annoying and I can never like myself.

I am a miserable person who does not fit in with you guys.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So fun fact, you all probably knew, the Gamecube had a online adaptor. So it is entirely possible Melee could of had online.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

There is no true happiness. There is only brief glimpses of happiness.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I feel really bad for you. You are not a bad person.
I am not a bad person? In what ways am I good?

It was MY idea to create Lapis Sol and thus make Insert Name Here more irrelevant than it already was. Therefore, I should be the one having these feelings and not you.

As for Synthetic Skies, that was more or less Melly's own fault for pressuring everyone to sign petitions and make senate calls that would had failed to stop the FCC's Net Neutrality bill in the first place last year. It's their decision to kill a server because it lacked active for four months, hardly would had happened because of you.
Even if it was your idea, I created it. The interface, channel names, and invited most of the people that even cared in INH, thus killing it.

aussie gal its not your fault nor your server thats causing their downfall....**** just happens, i wouldn't even call the bad luck yours

don't take the blame all for yourself, especially not if ya done nothing to warrant it
take a hug and cheer up, look forward and see what can happen, don't blame yourself for things you had no control in or fault in at all
I really want to believe you right now, but I don't know anymore.

I can only think of how much better things would had been if I never touched those servers to begin with.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

nah its not your fault either azure, don't take any unnecessary blame :tired: its got nothing for the both of you just cause lapis sol exists

its its own server rise and fall, don't take unnecessary blame for either of ya two

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Shiny, I've seen people who don't fit in around here before.

You fit in JUST fine.

And half the thread has had existential crises at one point or another, so if you think that makes you not fit in I got a surprise for you, LOL.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Here we go again with the pity party.

Like seriously dude. Stop.
There are a few dozen better ways to tell Shiny that no matter how many times he thinks that he doesn't fit in and we don't like him he still does and we still do.

Don't hit the golden retriever with the newspaper it's not nice

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

I can only think of how much better things would had been if I never touched those servers to begin with.
well then lapis sol wouldn't exist? :V
i mean i'm just a new comer to the place and all but i told ya before just by watching, its a good community ya and azure built up with your hands, and i doubt ya built it on the deaths of others, people go to multiple its not like they just go to one and thats it, so you inviting others to the place didn't kill it at all, ya said it before, the host and fear pretty much drove the people out of it and they just moved on elsewhere, its not your fault time and events happen thats just life, if life continued the place probs still be dead anyway with or without your involvment from how it sounds to me, its not your fault nor blame ya didn't do nothing wrong but instead create a good place and a good environment to be, ya only done good aussie

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
There are a few dozen better ways to tell Shiny that no matter how many times he thinks that he doesn't fit in and we don't like him he still does and we still do.

Don't hit the golden retriever with the newspaper it's not nice
HE DOES THIS ALL THE ****ING TIME AND YOU GUYS KEEP ****ING GIVING IN TO HIM.

But fine. Whatever. You guys keep doing what you're doing then. I don't even care.

D

Deleted member

Let me tell you.

You are calm and pleasant.
You make great character polls that I love to answer.
You are not as self-destructive as I am.
A lot of people like you.
You work really hard for a good purpose.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Many things. You are good for a load of accomplishments.

You were a great moderator and server owner for several months. you helped breath life into servers that were small to begin with, you helped one server owner out of depression for even helping her last year, you help one friend stream all the tournaments you had, you helped any users that always had problems, and so much more.

No way you are a bad person after that.

Even if it was your idea, I created it. The interface, channel names, and invited most of the people that even cared in INH, thus killing it.

The one who came up with the idea is always the one at fault, which would be me. I was the one that wanted to approach you about this several times before before we eventually made our own place. I even suggested that we ditch INH after the original owner had a breakdown and left his own place.

You want to look at someone who's guilty? He is staring you in the face.

If you had never met them, things wouldn't be any different.

Synthetic Skies would had been a small inactive server with a few pony and DBZ fans. While INH would had been nothing more than a small server of a few Twitter friends.

So no, things wouldn't be better if you had never met them.

D

Deleted member

Because I need it.
You want me to bottle up my emotions even more?
I am not trying to start a flame war at all. :(

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

But fine. Whatever. You guys keep doing what you're doing then. I don't even care.
Because I know that if I were in his position then no matter how annoying I was being I'd still want someone to tell me I matter and not, you know, tell me to **** off. And he's not even really being that annoying.

I know how it feels to just need some freaking encouragement. Do onto others and all that.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Because I know that if I were in his position then no matter how annoying I was being I'd still want someone to tell me I matter and not, you know, tell me to **** off. And he's not even really being that annoying.

I know how it feels to just need some freaking encouragement. Do onto others and all that.
Read my above post. I have no problem with voicing your problems, but there's better ways, and he's been told MANY times that beating himself up isn't the right way.

He needs to voice his issues in a means which he does not slice into himself. Its not healthy.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Let me tell you.

You are calm and pleasant.
You make great character polls that I love to answer.
You are not as self-destructive as I am.
A lot of people like you.
You work really hard for a good purpose.

:)
I guess you can say that.

Still didn't excuse me being the one reason why those servers had died. Because "Why stay at the Synthetic Skies when Lapis Sol exists?"

Blood hell, I would had killed the official the Smashboards Discord the same way if I laid my hands on it.

Those things I had done can be done be literally one else period. Hell, even someone like Zebei would had done them if he wanted to. THat's hard anything worth praise.

I love you, but you don't need to take the blame for everything that I do. I am the one that needs to atone for my own mistakes. Not you.

Did you not see how Brawler felt when he saw how Synthetic Skies was dying like his own? I am still the one he is possibly upset at.

And you say how those servers staying small would hardly be much of an improvement if I were never there. Better than being dead or tossed away to someone else because the own server owner doesn't like its inactivity anymore.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm listening to some video game creepypastas

I swear if one of these characters were real they'd be terrified of my personal custom minecraft texture pack.

If blood everywhere is that frightening. I based it off of "Inside a human body" so all the blocks are like muscles and fat and blood and junk

D

Deleted member

Read my above post. I have no problem with voicing your problems, but there's better ways, and he's been told MANY times that beating himself up isn't the right way.
Sorry.....
I feel like my emotions are bottling up and when they explode, I hit another horrible depression.
He needs to voice his issues in a means which he does not slice into himself. Its not healthy.
I tried many other ways, I can not do it IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom