• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Oh my.... I really don't think I want to be attacked by a box cutter, let alone be stabbed with one for addressing you as 5 cats instead of one. We all know cats have 9 lives, so... actually, let's not test that theory tonight. :p
....i think everything about that flew over you head

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
you didn't offer yours :V
You didn't ask :p

You! I'll put a stop yo you! I swear! You won't get away with this!
evillaugh.gif

Heh heh heh, but of course. It looks like we have a difference in taste my friend. I do not shy away from inflicting my will on the pathetic fools of this world. I thrive off their pain and suffering. It's what makes me feel alive! :evil:
It is not a matter of taste, but rather strategy.

Taking down the most influential ones will bring despair to the meek. It can be very satisfying to see them panic over the loss of their idols and leaders.

Reading all that mother****ing glorious text ****in worth it. And yes, I'll do the meme.

Time for a Game Praxis:

Malos having a Monado is lowkey explained by Ontos' whereabouts
We could say Pneuma's sword is also a Monado
ohhhhhhhhh I was wondering what they were implying with that.

Duh

Also. SOmeone beat me to that spongebob image

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nah man.

We have our own identities to look like fools with.
I know. But this guy is going to try and look stupid and it is going to make everyone I know including you feel uncomfortable around me and then my social life is going to basically die.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
....i think everything about that flew over you head
Is this the part where I'm supposed to realize you were just joking and I'm just going crazy from being obsessed with Cats in general? :lol:

I totally knew it was all part of the act and it was just overexaggerating. :p

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
View attachment 140895

It is not a matter of taste, but rather strategy.

Taking down the most influential ones will bring despair to the meek. It can be very satisfying to see them panic over the loss of their idols and leaders.
You think you've won but you're mistaken! Mankind will put an end to your rotten ambition!

Suffer the victim. A brilliant strategy indeed my comrade.

Of course I take greater pleasure in seeing the lives of innocents destroyed before their very eyes. The look of helplessness is what fuels me.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You think you've won but you're mistaken! Mankind will put an end to your rotten ambition!
They're too busy fighting over waifus to care. I cannot be defeated by such a civilization. :demon:

Suffer the victim. A brilliant strategy indeed my comrade.

Of course I take greater pleasure in seeing the lives of innocents destroyed before their very eyes. The look of helplessness is what fuels me.
Why not do both?

Bring despair to them by taking down the ones they idolize or follow, then kick them while they're brought to their knees by such a loss?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I know. But this guy is going to try and look stupid and it is going to make everyone I know including you feel uncomfortable around me and then my life is going to hit a big decline.
Any particular reason you'd be worried about that?

It's honestly quite a length to go to, so unless someone's threatened it, there's nothing to be worried about.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I take it back. This is the track that plays whenever Dark Ura and Hellikorn are talking with each other.

Pure, sadistic evil I tell you.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Instinctual reaction:

View attachment 140897

Cover the package.
damit red :joyful:

Is this the part where I'm supposed to realize you were just joking
no
and I'm just going crazy from being obsessed with Cats in general? :lol:
yes
I totally knew it was all part of the act and it was just overexaggerating. :p
your already dead :V

... Dammit...
snooze ya lose :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
They're too busy fighting over waifus to care. I cannot be defeated by such a civilization. :demon:

Why not do both?

Bring despair to them by taking down the ones they idolize or follow, then kick them while they're brought to their knees by such a loss?
Yeah your probably right evil Unikorn dude. We've screwed ourselves big time.

I'll take it one step further. We do all that and then we make them witness everything they loved get destroyed by their very eyes. Sounds good?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
no

yes

your already dead :V
How can I be dead if I'm still talking, though? And no, it can't be because I'm a spirit or anything. :p

pls be nice, katt; i'm usually a friendly yellow guy who just likes to eat cheese and stuff; i wouldn't go crazy and call you katt 5 times in a row

See? I'm perfectly normal. :troll:

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Alright Zeb I think I can reply to your Xenoblade Chronicles 2 no spoiler review...
But before that...
Remember back in January where I was expressing that criticizing Blade's designs was bad? And you somewhat put up a very harsh post that tell me to stop talking about Xenoblade? I wasn't pissed or anything I was just confused about it....not to mention I can't even respond to you in PMs.... I get that you didn't like my opinions at the time but that wasn't a good move in my opinion....sorry if you feel mad or think I am trying bash you when I mention this. .. , this was never my intention, I just hope you can at least explain why?

Okay anyway here's my reply note that I am not gonna quote the entire of you review...
Holy **** this game was great. XCX was my most hyped game in a long time because it was a sequel to my second favorite game ever...
... Well... Maybe this is just me but they way you reply to me back in January made me more confused... Lol
I mean it's nice that you really like the game that I haven been hyping up ever since its reveal. But still, I still can't forget how this game (especially Pyra and other Blades) gets overly bashed by its designs before release, which it feels like they are the only thing in the game...
Nia> Fourth> Fifth > Rex > Tora.
Totally agreed lol
Also my top 5 favorite non spoiler Blade:
Newt>Praxis>Pyra>Finch>Zenobia
And in my opinion, no need to hide Zeke because he has appeared in many pre release gameplay... So we already know he is going to be a party member... But keep fourth secret....
In the time it took me to right this I switched Nia and fourth. They are both so good but Nia has such a fun personality. I pretty much loved every line she had. She is so great.
Yeah, I enjoy Nia's love ne a lot too. Especially her keep calling Zeke shellhead.
My only grudge with Nia.. Had to be her English VA (Even though yes, XC2 English VA are mostly not good.) Her Japanese VA is lit so that's that.

Loved the game's music. I think XC1 had way better battle music, but I think this one had more battle songs to keep up variety and some great field music. Was a really big fan of Argentum and Torigoth.
To be precise, at least in my opinion, XC had way better unique monster theme, and it's secondly battle theme Mechanical Rhythm is still one of the best.
XC2 had the best Battle Theme in overall... Unique Monster theme though.. Weren't good...
And I feel some places and cutscene's music are a bit reused too much....
Battle system changes were weird but I grew on them.
I wasn't impresse XC2 battle system at first either... So. . Again, no point of response here because I agreed with most of your point.

Healing is probably the biggest change from XC1. And frankly I think this was one of my bigger problems in the game.
Oh yeah .. Not just healing potions...
The rewards scattering on the ground can also be annoying... Therefore battling against water and near cliff monsters basically means nothing.. .

AI being really ****ing stupid continues in 2. Sometimes at low health they would change from healer or tank to attacker for . . .no real reason. The fact that they prioritize blade combos over all else is weird and they occasionally have trouble dealing with healing.
AI is really more of a mixed taste... Sometimes they are really good, sometimes they are bad..
They really have a bad thought of positioning. Some monsters can instant kill on the back.. But they keep going to the back for no reason...

And this is why sometime I go with Nia for control healing...

Sidequests were pretty cool
They were mostly good.
XC felt more like chore.. Can't say anything about XCX...

And yes, I said "mostly"... Because I didn't like the inclusion of Blade Obtain quests. . Where you get the rare Blade by completing the story. .which resulted the quest being pretty predictable and unintriging to finish sometime.. .

If Tora could stop being a pervert that would be great.
Why? He's a Nopon so I don't have a problem with that lol.

Not a fan of the Core crystal system. And I wound up with a lot of blades I liked. Like KOS-MOS or Boreas or Adenine. Yeah I got a few I didn't like (my second blade was azami and my last was Dahlila lol).
Same, and this is why I end up staying at chapter 5 and 6 for months. . Just to get those rare Blades...
I don't think core crystal system is bad, I just think it needs refinement..

The fact you need rare items to change owners only makes things worse. In my playthrough Rex literally only got healer blades.
Indeed, but that thing called Overdrive Protocol can be farmed by releasing a four crown Blade with completed affinity chart. .. It isn't hard to do but it takes times a lot of time,so I partially agreed with you on that... That bring said I already have tons of Overdrive Protocol so I have no problem for now...

**** spike damage lol. Im glad it was mostly gone this time around
I don't notice spike damage too much so.. Moving on.

Speaking of Aux chips, I barely used them. I think I had a few I had obtained in Gormott on the first 2 party members but I dont think 4th of 5th had ANY aux chips other than the mostly-useless spike ones.
Some Aux Core chips are useful, while some are crap... So.. That's that.

I forgot you had to buy weapons until like the 4th town lol. I had some really weak blades before that. That was one hell of a satisfying power spike.
Yes, never forget the core chips.. .

Dev level is a really weird gimmick. I think I liked it because im a sucker for upgrading things (Colony 6) but the way it was done was weird. This being the best one at balancing money of the 3 made things a bit harder too. Cant just spend willy-nilly when some quests are asking for 300,000 gold lol.
Well... If you already made a ton of cash by salvaging, raising development level you the max isn't hard to do. Still weird nonetheless.

Xenoblade is like the one series where I havent been repeatedly spoiled by everything. Shout out to the fanbase for not spoiling anything and everything. "Seven" <3
Well, me neither to some extent... Despite I got spoiled here and there, thanks to most Xenoblade games have many layers of spoilers I am still surprised by many scenes, still, I have to blame those who didn't I am not saying those here, I am talking about other forums and especially YouTube video feisty and livestreams that are bad at hiding spoilers.
That being said, I think Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is one of the easiest JRPG to get spoiled compare to past Xenoblade games.

The fact that EXP is put into inns is the weirdest thing ever. I ended at level 70, and about 40 of Rex's level ups must have happened at an inn. It's such a weird thing to do. It isnt really satisfying to level up in a menu. . .
To be fair, this is totally optional, you can sleep in the inn and not leveling up at all.
Yeah, that's why I am at level 99 already. ... Once I finish the game and enter new game + I won't level up in inns anymore.

I really want to go play XCX now TBH. Give that one a second chance so I can say I loved all 3 isntead of loved 2 and liked another. But
A. wont bring Wii U to college.
B. I would burn myself out SO FAST.
Well. . .let's hope for XCX porting to Nintendo Switch then lol.

Glad that you liked the game Zeb, it is nice to see you like this game.

I hope this reply won't be a hassle to you Zeb, I just like talking about Xenoblade stuff that's all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good night everyone.
:jigglypuff64::jigglypuffmelee::jigglypuff::4jigglypuff:
Edit: I wonder what will happen tomorrow. Maybe more Zeb memes?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Talking about different XCs is going to tangle my cables eventually; if you see me saying that I had a blast exploring Mechonis with Elma and KOS-MOS, please bear with my short circuited mind.

Chrono.

Talking about different XCs is going to tangle my cables eventually; if you see me saying that I had a blast exploring Mechonis with Elma and KOS-MOS, please bear with my short circuited mind.
I remember when Shulk went to Elysium but it was just the planet Mira.

Now someone make a Drifting Soul/Uncontrollable mashup.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
... How? Lol
Maybe if I go back and play my Xenoblade Chronicles 3D new game +, then I might understand....

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Can't find Xenoblade Chronicles 3D anywhere. :urg:
Not even Amazon?
You can also buy it on eshop if you have Wii U.
I remember I order Xenoblade Chronicles 3D on my local online website, it wasn't too hard to find.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm fighting Lusamine. Her Loppany has Fire Punch and Ice Punch. And yet for 2 turns it uses moves that I'm resistant to. Letting me drain it to death with my Exeggutor

Does it have some kind of weird ability or item that prevents it from using the same move twice?

Edit: No, it used thunder punch twice. That's dumb

Did the AI think I was going to switch to Blastoise?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
One more thing about Star's season 3 finale in addition to the big post I made earlier:

I'm just now realizing that, in addition to getting her soul back, cleansing herself in the Realm of Magic seems to have gotten rid of the dark purple veins on Queen Moon's arms, as well. Yet another interesting development. I hope that gets elaborated on like many other things to do with this weird realm.

For now though, we know that she at least won't have to constantly wear gloves anymore. :p

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Holy Chuckles, what I did ****ing miss? I feel like I just skipped 3 season and now I am at season 21 without any context.

Speaking of that, can someone tell what is my character arc? If that topic isn't dead already?

Also, Zeb X Elevator is the only ship I will ever accept.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I am way behind on getting back to this, but...

You must be a seer of some kind...

Quick! Tell us the Smash 5 newcomers!
I may or may not be planning something like this in video form already.

EDIT: 20 pages in less than a day? How in the...

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Feel like my personal character arc has gone a bit dormant.

Scoundrel arc was a good run though, looking forward to whatever the next one is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom