• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nother Pokemon related game....What are some Pokemon you like that you feel are underappreciated
Serperior
Delpox
Those are the main too. Now for the ones I personaly think are underappreciated.l but no tspecificly competitively

Mienshao line
Pumpkaboo line
Those are thre only two I can think of
Oh. Wait Delpox and Serperior

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
And after doing more research, no this game isn't that girly at all. Hell its mechanics are actually has a heavy inspiration form Chinese's Divination "Yi" (ya know the Bagua/Hake? The Yin and Yang?) and combine it with "Modern Science"... and the game sets in a fictional city called Juyoku city (Ys, this is also the game's developing studio name)... this setting alone makes me interested to this game already.

Traumaster you can tell it is the combination of "Trauma" and "Master", the game is about certain school girl have their duty to save other girl's spirits and take down Trauma demons known as "Utsuromi" .

Now, here are the main cast in this game, I will do my best to describe them...

From left to right:

Haruka Amanogawa
Perfect Returnee (My guess is she used to live in foreign country and return to Japan...)
Height: 160 cm
Birthday: August 6
Hake type: 天(sky)
Description: Gorgeous, excels at school, from the outside she's almost perfect, but...

Rin Ikenobo
Tsundere Girl Genius (I'm not making this up...)
Height: 132 cm
Birthday: August 31
Hake type: 沢 (swamp)
Description: A smart little who is a jump grade student... but with a very scary attitude... (Well... she's a Tsundere so... no wonder)

Akane Hojo
Super attacking S type.. (I can't translate this properly)
Height: 165 cm
Birthday: April 13
Hake type: 火( fire)
Description: Has a huge level of justiceness... And doesn't really like biys (I think, not too sure...)

Raki Raionji
An energetic and fast photographer and news club club head....
Height: 156 cm
Birthday: November 28
Hake Type: 雷 (Thunder)
Description: Always a happy, far thinking and energetic New club club head.
Will do her best to deliver the best news to the school.

Aoi Hibiki
I have a hard time trying to understand, so can translate this for now
Height: 158 cm
Birthday: October 12
Haku type: 風(Wind)

Shinkoi Mitsumoki
Very attracting beauty
Height: 172 cm
Birthday: October 25
Haku type: 水 (Water)
Description: A very mature and generous beauty, and will always be careful when it comes to hanging out with other boys...

Sakura Fujihara
Very strict Japanese shrine girl
Height: 154 cm
Birthday: February 17
Haku type: 山 (Mountain)
Description: A very mysterious girl that will sense mysterious powers in quiet places...

Kanae Tsuchinikado
A sister with a mother-like age
Height: 162 cm
Birthday: July 12
Haku type: 地 (Ground)
Description: A pregnant lady that is studying a Phd degree for History...

And here are their transformation I guess... and to be honest here...
These designs are way more better than most Xenoblade 2's Blade design...
And yes... I so hope they can be Blades...

Left to right: Haruka, Rin, Akane, Maki
I... won't be surprised if Pyra's design had taken some inspiration from Akane...

Left to right: Aoi, Shino, Sakura,Kanae

Second version:

So... yeah as you see most of these designs look great. And you know you would hope some of these design can be a DLC rare Blade for XC2... I mean... I want that whip... and chain saw... and that giant hammer...

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I had no malice towards the post or the poster. The poster obviously knew that because he liked both posts.

Mod swoops in accuses me of harassment. That my son? It is a mistake.

It's fine though, because I can't count the times people on this board have thought I was some mean vicious thunder ***** and in reality most of you seem to know that I'm just a goofy guy who tries to be positive and joke a lot.

As for you Shiny? I barely know you. I have no strong feelings about you one way or the other, but you're still a kid.

You're growing, you're learning. You'll make mistakes. You'll say stupid things. But in the end the goal is you learn. And I at least think you're capable of that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just realized all the Nidoking in moon balls with HA are illegal. I've been breeding a pokemon that originated from an illegal pokemon.

It makes sense. Nidoking is legal in a moon ball, but there has never been moon balls in a game where his HA was available. And because there is no Nidoking female, he can't pass moon ball AND his HA. Just either or.

But dang. I breed a shiny after a long time and it's just as illegal as if I just hacked it
Wait, it's not avaible on SM? I could swear you could catch Nidoran on it.
But can't you breed one with a female Nidoran? I don't remember exactly how it works so correct me if I'm wrong but can't you have a Nidoking from Gen 4 in a Moon Ball breed with a female HA Nidoran from Gen 6 to pass the ability and the ball?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
And after doing more research, no this game isn't that girly at all. Hell its mechanics are actually has a heavy inspiration form Chinese's Divination "Yi" (ya know the Bagua/Hake? The Yin and Yang?) and combine it with "Modern Science"... and the game sets in a fictional city called Juyoku city (Ys, this is also the game's developing studio name)... this setting alone makes me interested to this game already.

Traumaster you can tell it is the combination of "Trauma" and "Master", the game is about certain school girl have their duty to save other girl's spirits and take down Trauma demons known as "Utsuromi" .

Now, here are the main cast in this game, I will do my best to describe them...

From left to right:

Haruka Amanogawa
Perfect Returnee (My guess is she used to live in foreign country and return to Japan...)
Height: 160 cm
Birthday: August 6
Hake type: 天(sky)
Description: Gorgeous, excels at school, from the outside she's almost perfect, but...

Rin Ikenobo
Tsundere Girl Genius (I'm not making this up...)
Height: 132 cm
Birthday: August 31
Hake type: 沢 (swamp)
Description: A smart little who is a jump grade student... but with a very scary attitude... (Well... she's a Tsundere so... no wonder)

Akane Hojo
Super attacking S type.. (I can't translate this properly)
Height: 165 cm
Birthday: April 13
Hake type: 火( fire)
Description: Has a huge level of justiceness... And doesn't really like biys (I think, not too sure...)

Raki Raionji
An energetic and fast photographer and news club club head....
Height: 156 cm
Birthday: November 28
Hake Type: 雷 (Thunder)
Description: Always a happy, far thinking and energetic New club club head.
Will do her best to deliver the best news to the school.

Aoi Hibiki
I have a hard time trying to understand, so can translate this for now
Height: 158 cm
Birthday: October 12
Haku type: 風(Wind)

Shinkoi Mitsumoki
Very attracting beauty
Height: 172 cm
Birthday: October 25
Haku type: 水 (Water)
Description: A very mature and generous beauty, and will always be careful when it comes to hanging out with other boys...

Sakura Fujihara
Very strict Japanese shrine girl
Height: 154 cm
Birthday: February 17
Haku type: 山 (Mountain)
Description: A very mysterious girl that will sense mysterious powers in quiet places...

Kanae Tsuchinikado
A sister with a mother-like age
Height: 162 cm
Birthday: July 12
Haku type: 地 (Ground)
Description: A pregnant lady that is studying a Phd degree for History...

And here are their transformation I guess... and to be honest here...
These designs are way more better than most Xenoblade 2's Blade design...
And yes... I so hope they can be Blades...

Left to right: Haruka, Rin, Akane, Maki
I... won't be surprised if Pyra's design had taken some inspiration from Akane...

Left to right: Aoi, Shino, Sakura,Kanae

Second version:

So... yeah as you see most of these designs look great. And you know you would hope some of these design can be a DLC rare Blade for XC2... I mean... I want that whip... and chain saw... and that giant hammer...
Oh ooh wow those armor designs look amazing

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I agree. Fan artists take advantage of Marina's design too much. :lol:
I said a lot, not too much.

Marina fills that kind of niche where sexualizing a Splatoon character isn't unsettling because her actual design already suggests that, imo.

Not to mention the fact that she's 18, making her one of the few confirmed adults in Splatoon 2 alongside Pearl (21), the Squid Sisters (at least 19) and Cap'n Cuttlefish (****ing old), so it's not lolicon art.

As long as it's tastefully done and totally in-character, fan-made fanservice isn't bad fanservice.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

First it was "GET IN THE BAG NEBBY!"

Now it evolved to "GET IN THE ELEVATOR ZEB!"

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My old 3DS.
Like I've said previously, I didn't grow up with a console.

I can think of a few on top of my head.
Golisopod
Luxray
Samurott
Floatzel
Lapras
There are definetly more.

What is my niche?

It's never too late to get a friend.

A certain someone™ is saying that it's a sign that DK games are influenced by Mario Party because his nose looks like that in Mario Party as well, and therefore DK isn't "underrepped" because it's a Mario spinoff (I know I'm the "nothing is underrepped" guy, but that's besides the point).
DK isn’t a Mario Spinoff though.

...Mario is a DK spin off.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I feel Cloud was the Sonic of the Smash 4's DLC is what happened. Sakurai really wanted to include him and it happened last minute so he had the bare bones.
There's one major issue with that theory, and she's right in your avatar at the moment.

As the ballot character, Bayonetta was one of the final characters decided and completed. Considering he was released before both her and Corrin, he was likely decided before them. It would make no sense for Cloud to be "last minute", yet somehow be finished and released before Bayo and Corrin (especially the latter, who had the least amount of content out of any of the DLC newcomers. All Corrin got was two music tracks and two 3DS-exclusive trophies that were recycled Fates character models).

Bayonetta was a character decided up on last, who was literally chosen by the fans, yet managed to have the most content out of all the DLC third party characters by a considerable margin.

I think it's far likelier that there was something else that made the Cloud DLC's content so bare-bones, whether it was licensing issues, money, or something we're completely unaware of.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
No one told me the Brinstar theme from Brawl was really a remix that came from Metroid Prime Pinball.

There's also a cool remix of the Meta Ridley theme.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
There's one major issue with that theory, and she's right in your avatar at the moment.

As the ballot character, Bayonetta was one of the final characters decided and completed. Considering he was released before them both her and Corrin, he was likely decided before them. It would make no sense for Cloud to be "last minute", yet somehow be finished and released before Bayo and Corrin.

Bayonetta was a character decided up on last, who was literally chosen by the fans, yet managed to have the most content out of all the DLC third party characters by a considerable margin.

I think it's far likelier that there was something else that made the Cloud DLC's content so bare-bones, whether it was licensing issues, money, or something we're completely unaware of.
You bring up a fair point, but Cloud had himself, the stage, the chocobo outfit, a few trophies, and a few music selections, on top of that there was also the Geno Mii Fighter outfit. I'm sure Chocobo and Geno themselves are two totally different hoops to jump through.

But I don't think it really bodes any ill will in Cloud's chances of return either. There was certainly something that made his content different from other third party DLCs, but he's easily the most popular of all of them and the one that caused the biggest splash.

He'd be a cut that would be as seismic as Sonic would be.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
*reads title*
Do I even want to know-
*catches up on the thread*
long hallway after a long elevator after a bunch of enemies.

oh noooooo
:061:
BEAT ANALTHRUST AND BOARD THAT FREAKING ELEVATOR, IT IS WEEKEND FOR ****S SAKE

SCREAMING REPLIES ONLY
Oh.

I see what I missed.

I feel like I should try not to look at the spoiler tags but now it's somewhat tempting.

I'll get around to playing XC2 eventually, guys.

And then maybe you'll see my own spoiler reactions.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You bring up a fair point, but Cloud had himself, the stage, the chocobo outfit, a few trophies, and a few music selections, on top of that there was also the Geno Mii Fighter outfit. I'm sure Chocobo and Geno themselves are two totally different hoops to jump through.

But I don't think it really bodes any ill will in Cloud's chances of return either. There was certainly something that made his content different from other third party DLCs, but he's easily the most popular of all of them and the one that caused the biggest splash.

Too bad we only really got two songs from FF7 when Cloud did get added. I would've liked the boss theme from FF4 myself. Can't say if he'd be likely to get cut, could happen to most third party characters, but it would be a pretty bad idea, considering how popular they all are. Even Bayo, while I doubt she's as popular as Sonic, Cloud, Mega Man, Pac-Man and Ryu, she was still obviously popular enough to get in by fan votes.

Burb

The Absolute Worst

"People would be upset if he/she got cut" is a reason I see applied to numerous characters, and it's honestly an extremely weak one. Just about any character being cut would cause backlash.

The unfortunate truth is that being a "big name" doesn't protect third party characters. Snake is proof of this. He may not be on the tier of Sonic, but Metal Gear is an extremely massive franchise (even in death), and that wasn't enough to keep him off the chopping block. I know people like to use Kojima and Konami's real life drama as the reason for Snake's cut, but in actuality, that happened after Smash 4's initial release. Kojima said in an interview, on a Konami stream no less, mere months before the launch of Smash 4, that he had no part in Smash 4's development and had heard nothing from Sakurai about it. http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...y-to-Return-in-Super-Smash-Bros-4-Says-Kojima

It's entirely possible Cloud could come back......but sadly, people seem to be downplaying the likelihood of pretty much any character being cut (except the clone trio and Corrin). Cloud's no exception, even though there's a lot of signs that he's the likeliest candidate to be our next Snake.

Too bad we only really got two songs from FF7 when Cloud did get added. I would've liked the boss theme from FF4 myself. Can't say if he'd be likely to get cut, could happen to most third party characters, but it would be a pretty bad idea, considering how popular they all are. Even Bayo, while I doubt she's as popular as Sonic, Cloud, Mega Man, Pac-Man and Ryu, she was still obviously popular enough to get in by fan votes.
Bayonetta's not even remotely close to being on the same level as the other third party Smash characters (including Snake), but she has two things going for her. The fact that she was the ballot winner is one of them, and the other is the fact that her series has more or less been adopted by Nintendo at this point.

She's a third party character who's exclusive to Nintendo at this point; Bayonetta's basically a first party character in spirit.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I hope Cloud returns for the next Smash and he has more music on his stage, 2 songs is not enough.

I also hope he, Ryu and Bayonetta get an assist trophy too.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Let me put it this way Cloud gets cut. He'll just win whatever ballot or DLC design for Smash Switch will have.

The dude is massive and has a rabid fanbase. I don't think he's likely cut at all. His situation is far far far different from Snake's situation heading into Smash Wii U/3DS. Snake's company was barely supporting Nintendo, barely supporting Snake's creator, etc, etc. There was a lot of behind the scenes bad mojo that lead to Snake's cut.

None of that is in place for any of our current third party characters.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Bayonetta's not even remotely close to being on the same level as the other third party Smash characters (including Snake), but she has two things going for her. The fact that she was the ballot winner is one of them, and the other is the fact that her series has more or less been adopted by Nintendo at this point.

She's a third party character who's exclusive to Nintendo at this point; Bayonetta's basically a first party character in spirit.
That's what I mentioned. I know she's not as popular as the other 3rd party characters, but she did win the ballot.

I hope Cloud returns for the next Smash and he has more music on his stage, 2 songs is not enough.

I also hope he, Ryu and Bayonetta get an assist trophy too.
There's a lot of choices for a Street Fighter Assist trophy. But Ken or Chun-li would make the most sense. Then again, we got Elecman over Protman, Bass or Zero.

Though it'd be pretty crazy if Akuma was one, and his attack was using a Raging Demon.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
The only way there's not going to be cuts is if this game recycles assets to an even greater extent than Splatoon 2.

Third parties should be viewed as being at risk, by their very nature. And considering he's the only one with any major red flags, it's hard to justify NOT considering Cloud the most likely third party to meet the axe.

It does suck, because Final Fantasy is my favorite of the third party Smash franchises by a considerable margin. But it's always facts before feelings when it comes to me. :ohwell:

Let me put it this way Cloud gets in. He'll just win whatever ballot or DLC design for Smash Switch will have.

The dude is massive and has a rabid fanbase. I don't think he's likely cut at all. His situation is far far far different from Snake's situation heading into Smash Wii U/3DS. Snake's company was barely supporting Nintendo, barely supporting Snake's creator, etc, etc. There was a lot of behind the scenes bad mojo that lead to Snake's cut.

None of that is in place for any of our current third party characters.
We don't even know if veterans were eligible for the ballot.

They never outright said "newcomers only", but Sakurai's words in both the stream that announced Roy/Ryu and interviews following it gave a strong impression that Lucas and Roy were selected for the sole purpose of bringing back a Brawl and Melee veteran respectively, and the wording in the stream specifically really gave the impression that they were shutting the door on veterans.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One thing that bothered me with the DLC character selection in 3DS/Wii U was none of the Nintendo characters were from IP's that weren't already in the base game.

I enjoyed the Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, and Bayonetta, but give at least one Nintendo one this time.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The only way there's not going to be cuts is if this game recycles assets to an even greater extent than Splatoon 2.

Third parties should be viewed as being at risk, by their very nature. And considering he's the only one with any major red flags, it's hard to justify NOT considering Cloud the most likely third party to meet the axe.

It does suck, because Final Fantasy is my favorite of the third party Smash franchises by a considerable margin. But it's always facts before feelings when it comes to me. :ohwell:
Well, one of the biggest debates is whether or not this game is a port, or how heavily it re-uses its assets.

I know how you feel about the potential cuts. Mega Man's my dude, I've been maining him as soon as the game came out. I'm hoping, like Sonic, he'll come back in the next Smash.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I don't consider ''He had the least amount of content" to be a very good fact to follow in this case, Burb.

D

Deleted member

I doubt any 3rd Parties will be cut, Nintendo still has good ties with all the companies they need to make a contract with, it's not like Snake where Smash 4 was around the time "****onami" became a thing. If anything, I'd say the 3rd Parties have more priority over other characters.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
One thing that bothered me with the DLC character selection in 3DS/Wii U was none of the Nintendo characters were from IP's that weren't already in the base game.

I enjoyed the Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, and Bayonetta, but give at least one Nintendo one this time.
You wanna know a major thing that's gonna disappoint you?

Because Sakurai was smart. He knew exactly what he was doing with the guest characters being DLC.

A guest character like Ryu, Bayonetta, or Cloud is going to sell a ton of DLC, it'll gather attention, bring in fans from their franchises who do not have a Wii U or the game. It causes more of a stir than ''Obvious popular Nintendo character comes to Smash Brothers!"

This is why Ed Boon does it with Mortal Kombat and Injustice so much. Business moves my friend. Smart ones.

And I wouldn't be shocked if it happens again with Smash Switch's DLC.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I don't consider ''He had the least amount of content" to be a very good fact to follow in this case, Burb.
I don't see how it's smart to ignore that, either.

I've already effectively torn the theory about him "being a last minute addition" you presented as a counter-argument asunder. If it was due to timing, we wouldn't have gotten a boatload of Bayonetta content.

Cloud had no English voice acting (the only human character to lack it besides Marth and Roy, who were most-likely specifically chosen not to have dubbed voices as a Melee callback), two recycled music tracks (he is the only DLC newcomer, third party or not, to lack an originally arranged music track; again, even the more "last-minute" Bayonetta even managed to have original arrangements), he's the only one to lack any trophies aside from the required ones (Fighter, Alt, Final Smash)....

Street Fighter was a bit lacking in content, too, but we still managed to get ONE extra trophy, two original musical arrangements, and English voice acting. Bayo is loaded.

I'm sorry, but it's a bit silly to call my facts "not very good" when the entire basis of your own argument is a flawed theory (addressed above) and the borderline meaningless statement that you "think people would be mad if Cloud got cut" (a claim that could be applied to literally any character as a reason not to cut them). It's disingenuous to even pretend like we're on a level playing field, here.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You wanna know a major thing that's gonna disappoint you?

Because Sakurai was smart. He knew exactly what he was doing with the guest characters being DLC.

A guest character like Ryu, Bayonetta, or Cloud is going to sell a ton of DLC, it'll gather attention, bring in fans from their franchises who do not have a Wii U or the game. It causes more of a stir than ''Obvious popular Nintendo character comes to Smash Brothers!"

This is why Ed Boon does it with Mortal Kombat and Injustice so much. Business moves my friend. Smart ones.

And I wouldn't be shocked if it happens again with Smash Switch's DLC.
Ed Boon doesn't do just the guest characters as DLC though.

Sure, they're the faces of the DLCs he does, but he still sprinkles some stuff that's more in-line with the franchise alongside it that's more than just "promotion for new game" or "cut veteran".

That's kind of what I want to see for Smash 5's DLC.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Okay, you tore the theory apart, but still dude.

You're usually more logical than this. You have a flawed line of thinking here yourself too. Lack of content does not equal to in danger of being cut. None of what you said makes him a likely cut. Like none of it.

It's just a really really really rather silly thing to think that because a character didn't get a tremendous amount of content means he's in a perilous situation.

Especially when people have brought up the fact to you that said character is massively popular (probably top 3 popularity in third parties), and his company currently has a good business track record with Nintendo. They legit have an upcoming game for the Switch.

All that weighs more as facts to follow than ''He was lacking content when added so he's only here on a vacation."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Could we get a next Smash 4 tier list? This is the last of Smash 4's moments and a lot has happened.
This is the current one:
Smash 4 Tier List.jpg

I think we will get another one when Smash Bros. Switch is near.

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The most wanted playable Chaotix member was Vector. Both Mighty and Espio saw some support, then there's Charmy who is unwanted.

Next is a poll focusing on classic Sonic characters who were obscure, but came back into the limelight recently. Your choices are Nack the Weasel (Or Fang as you prefer), Bean the Dynamite, Bark the Polar Bear, and Ray the Flying Squirrel.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Ed Boon doesn't do just the guest characters as DLC though.

Sure, they're the faces of the DLCs he does, but he still sprinkles some stuff that's more in-line with the franchise alongside it that's more than just "promotion for new game" or "cut veteran".

That's kind of what I want to see for Smash 5's DLC.
And Sakurai did exactly this as well. People are just ******** that he didn't add a ton of fan demanded Nintendo characters but most guest came with a corresponding Nintendo character.

Lucas and Roy came with Ryu.
Bayonetta had Corrin.

Mewtwo and Cloud were on their own. And outside of Corrin each Nintendo character was a much asked for veteran.

He didn't just say ''Screw your Nintendo characters" as everyone makes it sound.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think we will get another one when Smash Bros. Switch is near.
And I think they won't bother when the scene dies because they know they'll release it three months later than promised again :troll:

And Sakurai did exactly this as well. People are just ******** that he didn't add a ton of fan demanded Nintendo characters but most guest came with a corresponding Nintendo character.

Lucas and Roy came with Ryu.
Bayonetta had Corrin.

Mewtwo and Cloud were on their own. And outside of Corrin each Nintendo character was a much asked for veteran.

He didn't just say ''Screw your Nintendo characters" as everyone makes it sound.
I just said I wanted more than just promotion and cut veterans.

Mewtwo, Lucay and Roy are cut vets. It's nice to see them, but I'd like some new stuff either.
Corrin was solely put into the game to market Fates.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
None of the people add were for promotion though?

What did Ryu promote?

Bayonetta 2 was already out.

Cloud had exactly no Nintendo games.

Corrin is ONE case. And to be fair as much I didn't want them they have one of the more original Fire Emblem movesets so I can see why he'd also gravitate towards them instead of just 'lolololol promotion."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom