• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh I was at work today and this woman and her son were walking passed me while I was putting out stock and they were talking about something and the woman said to her son “I didn’t know Wal-Mart has a bathroom”.

Like wtf? Did she **** in an aisle or something?

D

Deleted member

Oh I was at work today and this woman and her son were walking passed me while I was putting out stock and they were talking about something and the woman said to her son “I didn’t know Wal-Mart has a bathroom”.

Now I am laughing. :laugh:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Good ones? No.

There was a really awful one on /v/ and GameFAQs the other day, though- https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros/76475974
That's adorable.

If we were to get a Tekken rep -we won't- It would absolutely be Hehachi. Sakurai said he was considered, and he got a Mii costume. Jin would not be picked over him.

Also, I may be a supporter of Shantae but any leak with her in it is automatically fake to me for obvious reasons. :V

Then of course there's the problem of Xenoblade 2 but no ARMS and pretty much everything else.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I thought you said you worked at a Super Store :confused:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

.......the stuff ya hear and see in walmart :dizzy:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So my internet went out for like eight hours.

This happened.

Quirky Game Mechanic #1.png

Quirky Game Mechanic #2.png
Quirky Game Mechanic #3.png
Quirky Game Mechanic #4.png
Quirky Game Mechanic #5.png

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Nothing from ARMS, but Rex and Pyra are there?

Considering how hard they tried to make ARMS a success pre-release and how they're currently using defibrilators on it to keep it alive, I very much doubt we'd get nothing from ARMS, but still get something from Xenoblade 2, which was released several months after it.

:lol:
A lot of people argue that ARMS wouldn't get a rep over certain other games released around the same period due to it being an "unproven series".

I actually agree with you, though. Nintendo hasn't put as much effort into marketing a new IP since Splatoon. If we're going to get another character along the lines of Roy in Melee and Greninja in Smash 4, it's most definitely going to be someone from ARMS.

At this point, I think it's likelier for neither to get any major representation since neither were likely far enough along in development to have been in the project plan. But, even in spite of Sakurai endorsing Xenoblade 2, I think that if Xenoblade 2 gets content, ARMS is more or less guaranteed to, as well.

Last edited:
In the 82 hours i have played XC2 to get to chapter 8 i have obtained 3 legendary core crystals.

Here are my results

• Female common blade
  • Female common blade
  • Female common blade

ZEKE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE WITH BAD LUCK
:061:

D

Deleted member

In the 82 hours i have played XC2 to get to chapter 8 i have obtained 3 legendary core crystals.

Here are my results

• Female common blade
  • Female common blade
  • Female common blade

Fire Emblem Heroes in a nutshell for me.

D

Deleted member

For anyone wondering where I was, I am visiting my grandparents now for about 5 days. Was on a car ride for about 14 hours. I'm up visiting my other grandfather who is in the hospital. Here's hoping my father and I can help him out. Either way, I'm using a different computer for the time being.

By what I'm seeing in the comments, if it's true, we might be getting a modern-day Camelot. Fascinating. Although maybe it's just because I found the Shinjuku Chapter pretty good for a modern day-inspired area and the idea of Camelot being modern sounds like it has potential. I wonder if we'll get Sir Kay, Sir Percival and some of the other missing knights as Servants.

Also, someone pointed out how one of the eras supposedly takes place around David/Solomon's time. Hmm...

Anyway, welcome to Team Alfonse.
I don't think it'll be modern Camelot, probably all of these are "what if?" scenarios for history. Though Anastasia's somewhat random diverging point makes me worried they might not explore it fully.

Looking at the Lostbelts
BC 1000: Obviously going to be related to Solomon and David. Apparently, the naming implies something regarding Norse Mithology so I'm lost. Dunmo what event could be a turning point tho.
BC 210:
?? 11900: no way it's BC due to the other Lostbelt that's 12000 BC. But... If it's AD, how will this work? The Lostbelts are supposed to happen during 2018 so what gives?
BC 1200: 100% Umbral Star/Velber related. Maybe what would have happened if Velber wasn't defeated?
AC 500: I wanna take a very wild guess and say "if Artoria didn't die in the Battle of Camlann" because Saber is in the promo art with Avalon. Her Saber version also hasn't appeared in the story with the exception of one Bedivere flashback. Lost Depth is also EX so it's probably a very big deal
BC ????: Considering the date is mot shown at all, I'm also gonna take a wild guess and say it's something related to the Age of Gods. Maybe a world where it never ended. The 7th Singularity dealt with the first point of Human History so it'd be interesting if they dealt with what if that never happened or happened differently.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The ridiculous third party list didn't do the job, but Waluigi did?

:dizzy:
Oh I didn’t know some kf them them so they they were proof it was fake. I’m just saying Waluigi was the final nail for why it was fake.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Here are my results

• Female common blade
  • Female common blade
  • Female common blade

Zeke
Zeb

I think the universe deemed you as "close enough" :troll:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
You know, on the subject of leaks, I'm pretty surprised we don't have more yet. It's been over a month.

I guess after everything with 4's leaks people are realizing you need to put in considerable effort in order to get even so much as a passing glance anymore.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You know, on the subject of leaks, I'm pretty surprised we don't have more yet. It's been over a month.

I guess after everything with 4's leaks people are realizing you need to put in considerable effort in order to get even so much as a passing glance anymore.
Either that or the fact that we don't know enough for people to make some fake leaks in the first place.

Smash 4's initial reveal gave us a good idea of some stages, some gameplay, the general artstyle, etc.

All we have for this one right now is shadows and a flaming Smash sun.

Who's gonna touch Zeb's turtle, then? :troll:

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst

I think part of the problem is that it's too early.

All we've had is a single teaser (I say "teaser", because there was no actual gameplay and minimal details given; I don't think it should be called a "trailer").

The floodgate of fake leaks for Smash 4 didn't really open up until after the E3 2013 trailer. There was only a small handful of noteworthy ones (Gematsu, "Smash Universe") before then.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I have many many questions.....
I JUST made it past the point in XC2 after the turtle touching incident came up before I switched to Skyrim, basically.

I realized it was innuendo about a quarter of the way to posting it but decided to heck with it, I'll enjoy everyone's minds going to the gutters with Tutters.

D

Deleted member

All we've had is a single teaser (I say "teaser", because there was no actual gameplay and minimal details given; I don't think it should be called a "trailer").

The floodgate of fake leaks for Smash 4 didn't really open up until after the E3 2013 trailer. There was only a small handful of noteworthy ones (Gematsu, "Smash Universe") before then.
Gematsu started after E3 2013 though.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Gematsu started after E3 2013 though.
No, it didn't.

A major reason Gematsu gained so much traction is because it accurately predicted Wii Fit Trainer, a character pretty much no one saw coming.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

Either that or the fact that we don't know enough for people to make some fake leaks in the first place.

Smash 4's initial reveal gave us a good idea of some stages, some gameplay, the general artstyle, etc.

All we have for this one right now is shadows and a flaming Smash sun.

Ah, right. That makes sense.

I have many many questions.....
Don't think too much of it, just the single greatest line to come out of the entire Xenoblade series.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly the less spoilers the better. I want to know as little as possible for this Smash.

Except if Bomberman is revealed. Then I want and expect everyone to tag me about that.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I like turtles.

Honestly the less spoilers the better. I want to know as little as possible for this Smash.

Except if Bomberman is revealed. Then I want and expect everyone to tag me about that.
Well, you probably shouldn't spend a lot of time here then because I can guarantee you we'll spoil every detail :p

Chrono.

In today's day and age that's pretty much impossible.

Unless you stop coming here and on Twitter.

And Youtube.

Actually just shut your PC down while you're at it.

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
So I was on vacation in Boston for a few days. Today, I came to a realization.
As I was leaving the hotel to go to the airport (we were leaving Boston), I happened to spot someone in a Nurse Joy costume exiting my hotel. That's when I thought that maybe something was going on in Boston this weekend.

Then, on Reddit, I see a few pics of costumes/cosplays from PAX East. Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to look up where it is.

Boston. It is in Boston. So I accidentally narrowly avoided a pretty big gaming convention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom