• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well.... playing Heart Gold right now.
Wish me the best of fortunes for a shiny starter. :4mewtwo:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Finished all of RWBY Chibi today. I really liked it. They're basically animated RWBY ****posts so you literally can't hate them. Plus Chibi Neo speaks in Wile E. Coyote signs.

But after watching them I also came to the realization that I'm an idiot.
In one of them, Chibi!Penny mentions she can speak cricket...and then it all became clear. It was right in my face from the start.

Penny is based on goddamn Pinocchio and I never noticed.

Name starts with P, artificial life form, and has a character-specific tic when she lies. Here I am picking up on the more obscure references and I go and miss the single most obvious-in-retrospect one.

D

Deleted member

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Remember making a level in Mario Maker like a haunted house, designed similar to a Zelda dungeon...

People didn't get the puzzles and it was rated badly...

uncultured imbeciles

D

Deleted member

Finished all of RWBY Chibi today. I really liked it. They're basically animated RWBY ****posts so you literally can't hate them. Plus Chibi Neo speaks in Wile E. Coyote signs.

But after watching them I also came to the realization that I'm an idiot.
In one of them, Chibi!Penny mentions she can speak cricket...and then it all became clear. It was right in my face from the start.

Penny is based on goddamn Pinocchio and I never noticed.

Name starts with P, artificial life form, and has a character-specific tic when she lies. Here I am picking up on the more obscure references and I go and miss the single most obvious-in-retrospect one.
OK OPOSSUM YOU GOTTA STOP THIS I'M FEELING LIKE AN IDIOT FOR NOT NOTICING THESE THINGS

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
so which girls are us four then? :troll:

far from it :p ya got the traits of a harem protagonist, your about as far away of a humanly possible throw from personality :p
You’re the one that erases the other from existence, I’m the tall one with purple hair, Red is the flat one and whoever is the last one gets to be the last chick.

...there were 4 right?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
so which girls are us four then? :troll:
Praline is Natsuki because tsundere

Not sure for the other three though...

far from it :p ya got the traits of a harem protagonist, your about as far away of a humanly possible throw from personality :p
Yay ^-^

OOoo.... sounds interesting.
I know.

That one was easily the most satisfying to make.

The idea poppoed in quickly, was easy to do and boy, it gave a really good level.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Answer my own question.

First console I basically owned was a Genesis, maybe a year before the N64. Remember something about clipping a cereal box coupon and saving change in a jar, but I was, like...smol. Super smol. They were dropping in price but I presume there was some assistance in there too.

First one I was ever exposed to was an Atari 7800. Was my grandmother's.

Red is the flat one.
Does that make me Konata?

That might be acceptable.

Fine...
Aight.
avi_thirsty.png

What color?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Shiny hunting really takes a lot of patience.
GIVE ME A SHINY STARTER ALREADY PLEASE! :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Answer my own question.

First console I basically owned was a Genesis, maybe a year before the N64. Remember something about clipping a cereal box coupon and saving change in a jar, but I was, like...smol. Super smol. They were dropping in price but I presume there was some assistance in there too.

First one I was ever exposed to was an Atari 7800. Was my grandmother's.

Does that make me Konata?

That might be acceptable.

Aight.
View attachment 140783

What color?
You’re natsuki.

Ivander

Smash Legend
For anyone wondering where I was, I am visiting my grandparents now for about 5 days. Was on a car ride for about 14 hours. I'm up visiting my other grandfather who is in the hospital. Here's hoping my father and I can help him out. Either way, I'm using a different computer for the time being.
@Erureido Ivander Ivander
Don't know if JP spoilers will interest you but there's something interesting regarding the Lostbelts dates
They're the point in history where their world diverged from ours.

And there's a chapter with the 12000 BC date.
That's when Velber crashed on Earth.

By what I'm seeing in the comments, if it's true, we might be getting a modern-day Camelot. Fascinating. Although maybe it's just because I found the Shinjuku Chapter pretty good for a modern day-inspired area and the idea of Camelot being modern sounds like it has potential. I wonder if we'll get Sir Kay, Sir Percival and some of the other missing knights as Servants.

Also, someone pointed out how one of the eras supposedly takes place around David/Solomon's time. Hmm...

Anyway, welcome to Team Alfonse.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You’re the one that erases the other from existence, I’m the tall one with purple hair, Red is the flat one and whoever is the last one gets to be the last chick.

...there were 4 right?
there were 4 yes, and seeing how konnie can be a slight tsun, but being mostly a kuudere, i think he'll be more along the lines to be a emotionless natsuki, the rest howevre fit on a head, initionaly mean and rude, most stable person, good home economics, got a good heart despite going through hell (he doesn't like manga though) sayori is like....the opposite for him :V

i can see ya being either natsuki or yuri

and me being monika is somethign i quite like :p though i imagine i can also fit being a sayori

red....reds just cannon filler

Yay ^-^
:DDD

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Yay ^-^

I know.

That one was easily the most satisfying to make.

The idea poppoed in quickly, was easy to do and boy, it gave a really good level.
No way am I Natsuki. No way, no way!

View attachment 140787

I am in loss of words.
And you say you are the expert of Pokémon. :lol:
Homestly let’s just go with the fact that I just didn’t notice.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
there were 4 yes, and seeing how konnie can be a slight tsun, but being mostly a kuudere, i think he'll be more along the lines to be a emotionless natsuki, the rest howevre fit on a head, initionaly mean and rude, most stable person, good home economics, got a good heart despite going through hell (he doesn't like manga though) sayori is like....the opposite for him :V

i can see ya being either natsuki or yuri

and me being monika is somethign i quite like :p though i imagine i can also fit being a sayori

red....reds just cannon filler

:DDD
Umm... who’s konnie?

Why not?

Either way, maybe the DDLC cast isn't the best comparison...
I agree with the second question. Also I give a shrug to the first question

Last edited:

Chrono.

I don't usually #blogpost here but dang these last couple of days have been a rollercoaster of emotions (in a good way.)

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Nother Pokemon related game....What are some Pokemon you like that you feel are underappreciated?
As in, a lot of people think they are bad competitively, or are forgettable, or boring, or they just hate them for one reason or another...

A few examples for me...

Druddigon
Beeheeyem
Kecleon
Shiftry
Fearow
Relicanth
Sigilyph
Linoone
Mightyena

Edit: Shiny....do you even read my post before liking, jeez dude...

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
What.

Fine, I'll make my own harem.

With blackjack, and hookers.
lol alright then back down to three :V

Why not?

Either way, maybe the DDLC cast isn't the best comparison...
probs not, okay to use as rough structures though

Umm... who’s konnie?

I agree with the second question. Also I give a shrug to the first question
my older brother whos not on this site anymore but is on discord and a few of us had a ship with him and uni and it was fun and got to be a title for bit a few times lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

my older brother whos not on this site anymore but is on discord and a few of us had a ship with him and uni and it was fun and got to be a title for bit a few times lol
I'm already very poor, and basically live around constant crime (don't go to vegas) several trouble around, several weirdos induced manners, and been tried to killed accidentally and purposely by others. So being rich option would offer little difference other than having large amounts of currency to solve a lot of my families problems.

Would you rather know your end day and all its atrocities but be powerless to stop anything. Or be blissful but able to change anything unaware.
He seems to be a guy who knows a lot.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Any good Smash leaks or rumors lately? Even good fakes. I just want some fun.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
He seems to be a guy who knows a lot.
where the hell did ya find that lol? and ya pretty much guy had the opposite of an easy life, though lotta peeps says hes got good wisdom and while not a nice person (he can be straight up asshole) hes a good person all the way around

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
That's a fair idea.

Alright Nintenzone. What's the oldest console you've owned?
Currently, the oldest console that I own is a SNES. I've had it since I was a kid and my dad was the one who owned it. I only ever had Super Mario World and Super Mario Kart, though. Sadly, it no longer works and hasn't for years.

So for the oldest console that I own that actually works, that'd be the PS2.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Good ones? No.

There was a really awful one on /v/ and GameFAQs the other day, though- https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros/76475974
Nothing from ARMS, but Rex and Pyra are there?

Considering how hard they tried to make ARMS a success pre-release and how they're currently using defibrilators on it to keep it alive, I very much doubt we'd get nothing from ARMS, but still get something from Xenoblade 2, which was released several months after it.

i can immediately tell you the negatives right now if you want you greedy harem protagonist
:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom