• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Meant 49 Atk because I can't count... >_<

I kinda don't like the idea of him having below 50 attack without buffs...
Size doesn't matter Uni, it's how you use it.

And while going slow is usually appreciated in FEH it gets you doubled.

D

Deleted member

dude, seriously the people are telling ya its fine, give yourself a slap on the face to wake up a bit and just continue on happy go lucky with the rest of us~
Ok, it is up to you if you want to do this, but I say you should move on.

And I remind you, think a little bit more before comenting.

I don't know what else to say.
I feel like a jerk though...
I can not relax.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Speaking of Virtual Boy, I never understood why Nintendo missed the great opportunity to put Virtual Boy Wario Land onto the 3DS.
Thing is the way the Virtual Boy and 3DS do 3D are very different, that's why we've never seen Virtual Boy games on the 3DS. I think the main problem when it comes to archive Virtual Boy Games' has to do with the way the system was fundamentally build, so its not that easy to emulate.

I mean, even if it was limited to romantic love, it'd be pretty broken already because it's a flat power boost. I think the wording used said it "multiplies a person's ability by the dozen"
Eh, not really, since if you not near your romantic love, your boned, and a lot of people aren't polygamous these days. So the power revolving around platonic love works better, cause you can apply it to ALL your friends.

D

Deleted member

Thing is the way the Virtual Boy and 3DS do 3D are very different, that's why we've never seen Virtual Boy games on the 3DS. I think the main problem when it comes to archive Virtual Boy Games' has to do with the way the system was fundamentally build, so its not that easy to emulate.

Eh, not really, since if you not near your romantic love, your boned, and a lot of people aren't polygamous these days. So the power revolving around platonic love works better, cause you can apply it to ALL your friends.
The wording of the Quirk description seems to imply it only works on the person she loves THE MOST. So only one person can be affected by it.
Regardless, it's pretty damn busted considering the speed Gentle moved after he got the boost and his own Quirk has no effect on his body.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That was a hardcore read lol
Anyway:
Yeah... well, I shouldn't be surprised that not much people reply to that lol.
Maybe I should do a short version... so sorry, gonna quote others again:
@Apollo Justice @Final Smash Gamer @Blue Hunter Z
  • I still think their first quest wasn't well made.
  • Throwing spear...already aware it's Theory, and pretty odd move
  • Praxis plays an excellent role in her quest and does everything right.
  • So is it possible to have Pyra appear in the cutscenes? Just asking...
  • Theory and Praxis' past didn't sound too bad, so now I felt sorry for Theory when they face off at Temperantia
  • That conversation OW the edge
  • I finished off Theory at last intentionally and let Praxis give the final flow... some what just a mere coincidence
  • Already knew Blade can kill their own driver because of a quest back in Mor Ardain, so wasn't too surprised when Theory eventually kill her driver, but still glad this was the case.
  • Theory faints after killing her driver, was odd because Blades don't usually faint before returning to their core crystal form... unless you bring up Zeke and Pandoria's situation... and yes I can guess that it's because Theory uses her last remaing power... so that's probably why.
  • Praxis and holding Theory before she returns to her core crystal form: TOP 10 SADDEST ANIME DEATHS (Even though it isn't..) (If anyone can make a photoshop pic of that it will be awesome)
  • No post driver and Blade conversation for this quest.... hm...
The actual Cons
  • This quest shouldn't be required to reach to chapter 7 and Spirit of Crucial Elys... if I want to get Theory, I hope it can be before chapter 7... just saying...
-I almost forgot about the Akatsuki quest, it was interesting to see the Blade being such a mastermind. I think that after its Driver's death Akatsuki gets added to the Common Blade pool.
Eh, I don't know about that, we only know Akatsuki's core crystal was a key item, not an actual core crystal...
I lowkey wanted to kill Valdemar by myself, but Theory doing it was a cool twist
Um... like I said, that the worse case scenario for me when it comes to how we get Theory... and how Theory fainted after killing her driver was a bit odd even though yes Theory's driver probably used up nearly all of her power after the battle... but still she faints after she kills off her driver, will make people mistaken that Blades will faint before returning to core crystal, which is false lol.

-For the stuff at Corinne's you need to develop all of Praxis' specials to Lv. 4 and have Theory in the active party too
I can already guess you need Theory... so I am waiting for her to be resonated...

-For the Praxis & Theory's quest #3 you need Pyra back btw.
Yeah, same for triggering Koras' quest and continuing Floren's quest.

-Mòrag works nicely with Katanas indeed, but I have Perceval on her, so I put Theory on Zeke because Team Eyepatch.
Team eyepatch? But I once heard a post battle quote that Zeke claims Praxis should take off her eye patch because she's infringing Zeke "copyright"... don't know if he will say the same thing t Theory lol.

Also the post battle quote between Finch and KOS MOS was also funny. KOS MOS tells Finch that she is analyzing Finch whether she can be a defense or a food supply (Tora, Tatsu you guys aren't alone lol)

I overdrive Perceval to Morag because of one HtH... but... since we got Theory, maybe I will overdrive him back to Zeke lol.

It's a bit odd how Zeke works well with almost every weapon lol

My previous post also mentioned it would be nice if we have a new rare Blade where we have a quest that the rare Blade's driver is a Unique monster... and it tests Rex and others... after that the rare Blade asks Rex to help kill the Unique monster... after that e get the rare Blade, this can be a good Blade obtain quest...

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I CAN NOT RELAX OVER THAT MEAN STATEMENT I SAID. :cry:
Let you in on a secret.

As long as you apologise and are sorry - both applicable - people generally forgive and forget. Especially here. We're reasonable. We only get petty when it's funny, and this ain't.

But if you keep bringing it up, they can't forget.

D

Deleted member

Let you in on a secret.

As long as you apologise and are sorry - both applicable - people generally forgive and forget. Especially here. We're reasonable. We only get petty when it's funny, and this ain't.

But if you keep bringing it up, they can't forget.
You'll get over it eventually.
I am getting better.
I feel Luigi putting his hands on my shoulders, telling me to calm it down a bit.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I CAN NOT RELAX OVER THAT MEAN STATEMENT I SAID. :cry:
Here's the thing, though; in reality it wasn't mean. It sure as heck wasn't your intention, it just kinda came off that way at first.

You explained yourself and apologized for the little mistake. Nobody thinks you were being nasty anymore, we understand it wasn't your intention to use it as an insult. That's what matters now. Just be more cautious about how you word certain things to avoid repeating that mistake in the future, and move on from this. Everyone else has.

D

Deleted member

I want to show you my Wii in my room.
My Wii's age is 11 years and 2-4 months old.

It needs a wire and it still works.
20180406_213924.jpg
I feel old.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
That's a fair idea.

Alright Nintenzone. What's the oldest console you've owned?

D

Deleted member

Blueprints?

Mine stopped working 5 years ago.

Literally one of the only two reasons why I own a Wii U.

The other is Smash.
I only use the Wii U for Smash Bros. Wii U. :lol:
Everyone else uses it for either Mario Maker, Mario Party or Mario Sports Mix.
Main console that is used seems to be the Switch.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
That's a fair idea.

I actually have my Gameboy Pocket with my Pokemon Yellow...no batteries so I have no idea if it even still works...it probably does since it hasn't taken much of a beating or anything...

Any older consoles I had are RIP...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
GIVE IT BACK! :glare:

Well...

I ship you guys now.
Why are there so many ships with me in it?

Maybe you guys were right in the PokeMafia... Maybe I'm a harem protagonist...

I only use the Wii U for Smash Bros. Wii U. :lol:
Everyone else uses it for either Mario Maker, Mario Party or Mario Sports Mix.
Main console that is used seems to be the Switch.
I mean. In all fairness, I don't recall Mario Maker being even announced when I bought a Wii U.

It was basically a bonus. Really wishing for a Switch version. I'm sure they can pull it off.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I mean. In all fairness, I don't recall Mario Maker being even announced when I bought a Wii U.

It was basically a bonus. Really wishing for a Switch version. I'm sure they can pull it off.
You’re the player character in a really odd dating sim.

D

Deleted member

I remember I made cool levels in Mario Maker. The data for it is all gone, but it was nice.

I will get back to Mario Maker when it comes on the Switch. The Switch Gamepad is so much better than the Wii U Gamepad.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I remember I made cool levels in Mario Maker. The data for it is all gone, but it was nice.

I will get back to Mario Maker when it comes on the Switch. The Switch Gamepad is so much better than the Wii U Gamepad.
I made a couple wild levels that involved bounvind on the spike disks in the kuribo shoe.

D

Deleted member

I made a couple wild levels that involved bounvind on the spike disks in the kuribo shoe.
I made very hard levels, "run" levels and "do not move" levels.
:)
I am good at Mario Maker. I was at Super Expert Mode, but I never won it. :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You’re the player character in a really odd dating sim.
I just need a fourth option so we can be DDLC :troll:

The very first level I made was arguably my most ambitious.

It's basically a level where you have to completely rely on the SFX to know where to go.

Spent a whole month on it. Enjoyed every second of seeing my vision come to life.

It's right here if you want it. https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/E999-0000-00A8-8D5D

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That's a fair idea.

snes, we had one when i was a little squirt but don't remember what happened to it, konnie got one off online shopping a good 6 years ago and we've had that and its doing pretty good

now if you mean by how long we've owned something that'll be our n64, wheve had that sucker for nearly 2 decades
Well...

I ship you guys now.
eh i hope this doesn't put an end to me and espios uni/konnie ship we've had a few times in discord, some such beautiful chemestry that happened there cx

your a stoopid popular guy who shows great kindness underneath ya that allows people to magnetically attach to you :p

which is honestly quite similar to a harem protagonist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom