• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I want Spike the Dragon in Smash and then it turns out it is actually Skylander Spyro:

Yeah.
Regular Spyro looks like a cute dragon who will gladly help you out while Skylanders Spyro looks like a dragon who tries to act cool but fails miserably.

In other words, Spyro Skylanders is ugly.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Regular Spyro looks like a cute dragon who will gladly help you out while Skylanders Spyro looks like a dragon who tries to act cool but fails miserably.

In other words, Spyro Skylanders is ugly.
Everyone already knows that.

D

Deleted member

MISSION ACONPRISH.:foxmelee:
For Melee Fox, it is "MISSION COMPLETE". I think what you said is from the other Smash games, or maybe that is the Japanese one.
In other words I am thinking too hard on this.
And then it's revealed that it's Charizard wearing a Ridley costume who wear a Spyro costume.:dkmelee:
Then that Charizard is a costume and it turns out to be Pyra, uncensored. :troll:
Then Pyra is a costume and it is disappointed Kirby.

Chrono.

Anyone been watching Spring 2018 anime? I watched the first episode of Comic Girls. As someone that is very interested in manga creating anime like Bakuman, there is a lot to talk about with this new seasonal anime.

I had my eyes on this anime ever since learning about its premise of cute girls making manga. However, I was really skeptical because I thought this could end up going to a New Game! direction where it does not explore its subject, being nothing more than an average SoL with sprinkled character growth and relatable situations for a really small demographic.

What I got from Comic Girls was a bit surprising. To get the major cons out of the way, I will start by saying that the pacing of character introductions/developments drive by too fast. The subjects being explored by characters are interesting, but I never got the time to sink in each character’s goals/motivations. Second, I find the character reactions to be over-exaggerating. The reactions get to a point where it clashes with the down-to-earth mangaka situations the anime is trying to convey.

But, there were many things I liked, the first being the visual narrative direction. I found myself paralleling my previous experience of Comic Girls to Hidamari Sketch frequently whenever I saw scenes being visually directed playfully. There is a bit of a SHAFT vibe got me attached to the experience in certain times. Second is the animation. Dear god, has animation for artists drawing art truly evolved? Multiple times, there was animation scenes that made my jaw drop low, when I saw how much emphasis was on the actual drawing being drawn. It is not spot on accurate, but it is definitely a huge step forward for the Japanese animation industry.

Thirdly, the character Tsubasa Katsuki. Although her screen-time was rather rushed, I was quite impressed by her focused nature and how she approaches drawing manga. Her openness and willingness to help out the other characters gives me hope that will she will be the driving force for the anime to delve into interesting topics regarding the real struggles of creating manga. So far so good for a 4-koma CGDCT series. I like this anime way more than New Game!, but Comic Girls really needs to slow down and take its time delving into its characters/topics for the next episodes. Not my cup of tea with the direction they took for this opening episode, but there is promise.
I'm probably only watching Gundam Build Divers (already had a fantastic first episode) and the Cardfight Vanguard reboot this season.

Not counting other stuff that carries over from before like Boruto and Yugioh Vrains.

I did see Fist of the Blue Sky out of curiosity but the CGI was somehow worse than 2016 Berserk.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I want Spike the Dragon in Smash and then it turns out it is actually Skylander Spyro:

Yeah.
Damn, this picture made me truly realize how terrible Skylanders Spyro looks. If anything, he looks like Spyro's crazy cousin. This is why I 100% prefer the classic design as seen in the Reignited Trilogy (then again, I think that's pretty obvious and what everyone grew up on).

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yesterday I found the new grossest smell. Rotten broccoli in water. It smelled like an outhouse.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
For Melee Fox, it is "MISSION COMPLETE". I think what you said is from the other Smash games, or maybe that is the Japanese one.
In other words I am thinking too hard on this.

Then that Charizard is a costume and it turns out to be Pyra, uncensored. :troll:
Then Pyra is a costume and it is disappointed Kirby.

You are indeed thinking too hard.

Also, did we really needed Pyra here? Why not, I don't know, Yoshi?

AndreaAC

Damn, this picture made me truly realize how terrible Skylanders Spyro looks. I 100% prefer the classic design as seen in the Reignited Trilogy (then again, I think that's pretty obvious).
Yeah, I may not know Spyro that much, but I agree. I even saw that horrendous abomination as a halloween costume when I was going back home in a bus....it hounted me for days. :|

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Yeah, I may know Spyro that much, but I agree. I even saw that horrendous abomination as a halloween costume when I was going back home in a bus....it hounted me for days. :|
Wait, seriously? Who would wear that as a costume? Why would they want to burn everyone's eyeballs? I hope people start wearing Spyro Reignited as a costume now... it'll help eliminate the burns from humanity's eyeballs.

D

Deleted member

You are indeed thinking too hard.

Also, did we really needed Pyra here? Why not, I don't know, Yoshi?
You will learn more about me, I am bad at jokes.
JUST BECAUSE I ROAST DOES NOT MAKE ME GOOD AT ROASTING OR IN OTHER WORDS, A SAVAGE. :mad:
We totally needed Pyra. :smirk:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You will learn more about me, I am bad at jokes.
JUST BECAUSE I ROAST DOES NOT MAKE ME GOOD AT ROASTING OR IN OTHER WORDS, A SAVAGE. :mad:
We totally needed Pyra. :smirk:
No, we don't need her everywhere. She is a woman with better things to do, ya know? Nia however, I could see it.

Also, only savages write LIKE THAT. :smirk:

AndreaAC

Wait, seriously? Who would wear that as a costume? Why would they want to burn everyone's eyeballs? I hope people start wearing Spyro Reignited as a costume now... it'll help eliminate the burns from humanity's eyeballs.
I mean, people would give their candy to whoever kid wears that on Halloween while asking for God's mercy on their eyes as their slowly burn down out of pure horror. :|

D

Deleted member

No, we don't need her everywhere. She is a woman with better things to do, ya know? Nia however, I could see it.

Also, only savages write LIKE THAT. :smirk:
I am not a savage. Stop it.
My jokes overall are horrible.

How about Nia and Pyra, TOGETHER? :redface:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I mean, people would give their candy to whoever kid wears that on Halloween while asking for God's mercy on their eyes as their slowly burn down out of pure horror. :|
That's certainly an interesting way to describe a kid looking like Skylanders Spyro... why am I suddenly believing Ridley could work well in this situation? It just seems to work quite well for some reason.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am not a savage. Stop it.
My jokes overall are horrible.

How about Nia and Pyra, TOGETHER? :redface:
You don't like the song "Savages" from Disney tho? Shame, that's a good song.

Also, I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff Shiny...not that's a bad thing.:yeahboi:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also, I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff Shiny...not that's a bad thing.:yeahboi:
Hunter. Stop it.
I am not saying that they have to love each other, it is just maybe we can both see them so that it is fair for both of us.
They do not have to be next to each other.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hunter. Stop it.
I am not saying that they have to love each other, it is just maybe we can both see them so that it is fair for both of us.
They do not have to be next to each other.
You are taking things too seriously again Shiny. :/

I was just trolling, I know you are not into that.

Also, don't like my post if you don't like what I am writting.

D

Deleted member

You are taking things too seriously again Shiny. :/

I was just trolling, I know you are not into that.

Also, don't like my post if you don't like what I am writting.
Unliked your post.
Also...
Sorry for taking things too seriously.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Unliked your post.
Also...
Sorry for taking things too seriously.
It's fine, maybe I shouldn't have tried to troll you. Since I know you have a hard time with making the difference between joking and taking things seriously.

Though, my point about not liking post you don't actually like still stand. And you shouldn't let someone tell you that, if you don't like something, then don't press the "like" button.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey hey do not be harsh to him.
Let him have his fun.
:lol:
Shiny, he litteraly used a troll emote.

Please tell me you are trolling too.

Even if he is right, I admit.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Doesn’t take much to eclipse Yamcha. :troll:
My Smashboards Power Level is strong enough to take down Nappa. Or at least the number given by the Daizenshuu (4,000). I believe Nappa didn't use his full power until he fought Goku.

With your Smashboards Power Level, you'd be able to take down Namek Arc Vegeta (before his big Zenkai boost) but you would get destroyed by the Ginyu Force. :p
You weaklings make me laugh.
You're PL is high enough to take out the entire Ginyu Force (minus Ginyu himself).

How did you power up this much?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am trolling too you goofball.

1 like = 1 life :troll:
Then I can rest easy.:4olimar:

And that's not a true, I am a bird, by that, I mean I have the brain of a bird.:4falco:

Not the cool one though. ;C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom