• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Why does this thread always do this?

Why do we always go this route?

Just once can't we have a normal family dinner without all of this?!

Ivander

Smash Legend
Holy **** those Carmilla animations are so ****ing good. I know I won't burn her if I ever get one then.

I think rarity ascension would open a can of worms they wouldn't want to deal with. Mash undergoes one but she's the exception of exceptions on how she works due to being the main Servant.

I mean, I know I wouldn't rest until Kojiro and Cu got rarity upgrades then.
Yeah, it took until Halloween 2017(JP) for her to get new animations. I certainly hope we don't have to wait for next year. I mean, when Grand Order came out over here, Arthuria, Altera and Emiya(and I believe Nero as well) already had their new animations. And it only took a while for Cu, Rider, Medea and Saber Alter to get theirs over here. Heck, Saber Alter got hers before or after the other 3 around when Shinjuku was released in the JP version and over here, we got hers alongside the other 3.
So maybe hopefully it means that we'll get Herc, Robin Hood, D'eon, Carmilla, Elizabeth, Drake, Tamamo, Kintoki, Okita, Nobunaga and Medb before next year....please? :sadeyes:

And yeah, Rarity Ascension is wishful thinking, even though technically, Grailing is pseudo-star raising considering it gives silvers and bronzes a gold layer and it's understandable with Mash as she is one that everybody has access to, even if it's easy to get 3-stars and lower.
I'm still just bitter at the lack of high-star Rome characters. Like, I'm thankful for Nero since she's good for Arts teams, but give Rome some love. I swear, Rome characters in Grand Order are like the Thracia characters in Fire Emblem Heroes. Make Rome great again. And aside from just Augustus, Scipio and Mark Antony, we should also get notable characters to Rome, like Aeneas, the Trojan 'ancestor' of Rome, Hannibal, and Theoderic the Great.
Actually, Theoderic would be cool to see considering he was the model for Dietrich von Bern. And Dietrich von Bern was friends with Attila the Hun, despite Theodoric being born around the time Attila died in life.

D

Deleted member

Why does this thread always do this?

Why do we always go this route?

Just once can't we have a normal family dinner without all of this?!
Because everyone likes to meme on me too hard.
I think I have a big part of it as well.
Look at me, I could be having a friend BUT NAHHHH I AM MAKING TOTALLY AMAZING FIERY POSTS THAT WILL MAKE YOU ALL CRY OUT TEARS IN WHICH I WILL DRINK.
Do not laugh at this, and do not take this post seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Mythra Mythra
OMG A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 DLC rare Blade leak guys!
Nah, you might already knew Mythra Mythra . Just joking guys, but no really I actually do hope this can be a DLC rare Blade for Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

But yeah. . Her weapon doesn't look too practical..

I just recently check Saitou's non nsfw artworks.... Saitou seems to start to draw some armor girls recently.... Hm.... Maybe..

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
To be fair, the stuff that spoiled were pretty old. ..
Sheik was on Smash years later after her game was out, same with Lucas sane with Xenoblade.... So I think Sakurai will only spoil are the games that have came out years later before the inclusion of Smash. .
I mean you don't see Fire Emblem Awakening spoilers in Smash 4.... wait a minute ...
:4lucina:
. ..
Oh. ..
Melee came out three years after Ocarina of Time, and this was pretty early into the internet days. The whole Sheik is Zelda thing was definitely still spoilery.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I know XC2 is your life, but put that image in a spoiler.
Do not take this as a roast please.
No need, because your reply is funny.
This pic isn't Xenoblade related at all..
But yeah, the image is too big, so... I will put it in quote.

And
+1 if you prefer this character to be Pyra:
Despite I like Pyra's design, but I prefer this one way more.... Supposed this lady is Pyra...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mythra Mythra
OMG A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 DLC rare Blade leak guys!

Nah, you might already knew Mythra Mythra . Just joking guys, but no really I actually do hope this can be a DLC rare Blade for Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

But yeah. . Her weapon doesn't look too practical..

I just recently check Saitou's non nsfw artworks.... Saitou seems to start to draw some armor girls recently.... Hm.... Maybe..
With that look and color scheme, she could be a nice fusion of Pyra and Mythra or something like that.
That taser thing looks cool tho

he meant it was to big

Guess now is my turn to get spanked V:

D

Deleted member

Dahlia has one of the worst gaming designs of all time.
I mean it looks ugly. What is it, a rabbit?

That kind of fan-service just leaves a horrible taste in my mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Melee came out three years after Ocarina of Time, and this was pretty early into the internet days. The whole Sheik is Zelda thing was definitely still spoilery.
You know I put up Lucina to debunk my own point right? Lol
I an see Xenoblade Chronicles 2 get spoiled via trophies.... But still character wise no...

You mean like this?

Half joking here:

Dahlia a controversial Blade but.. .
She's literally my lifesaver in many boss battles....
Also the only Blade I know for now able to break more than one orb when equipping orb ender Aux cores...
With that look and color scheme, she could be a nice fusion of Pyra and Mythra or something like that.
That taser thing looks cool tho
Dahlia has one of the worst gaming designs of all time.
I mean it looks ugly. What is it, a rabbit?

That kind of fan-service just leaves a horrible taste in my mouth.
Hey, first off....
Her design is bad... But not the worst.

You aren't even guaranteed to get her

how about actually go and play the game to know how good her quest was? Lol sorry, I am not bashing you just something I need to say.
Not the Trash Man!
I still want him to be the voice of Detective Pikachu...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom