• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My Super arc ranking: Zamasu arc > ToP arc > the daily life filler eps > U6 arc

I haven't actually seen the movie recaps, some say they do add more to the movies but the animation and art being so crappy pretty much counteracts that.
ToP=Zamas>Arale Ep.>Filler=U6>Beerus>Frisbee for me.

You aren't missing anything important from the movie recaps; Beerus arc was OK, Resurrection F wasn't bad, but the bad animation completely buried it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Universe 4 had Aniraza right?

Or was that Universe 3.

I'm mixing **** up I think.

Either way I meant the one with Aniraza.
That was 3. Universe 4 was the stupid rat and his invisible fighters that went nowhere but knocking Piccolo out unremarkably

D

Deleted member

I can't believe I'm seeing a "prettiest FE character" discussion and no one mentioned Oliver.
Shame on you. Shame on all of you.
So again, just the looks...

There's more to her than just a gorgeous body lol
Don't you mean her body is... Gorgoneous?

D

Deleted member

I'm not trusting the opinion of one who wasn't enlightened about the greatness of legs.
I am not attracted to legs, but I can tell what kind of legs you guys like.
Sure old Marth has exposed legs, but.... mmm....
Everything about the new Marth is so much better than the old FEH Marth.
I will have none of that sass.
Old Marth is just as good if not better than new Marth. I said it.
The leg game is lacking on new Marth.
The leg game may be lacking, but ugh. New Marth's face is a lot better than the Old Marth's face. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I can't believe I'm seeing a "prettiest FE character" discussion and no one mentioned Oliver.
Shame on you. Shame on all of you.
We ruled him out so everyone's answer wouldn't be unanimous. Other characters deserve a chance, after all :p

Don't you mean her body is... Gorgoneous?
That's a combination of words I don't like. Just sounds wrong.

But yeah, she a gorgeous gorgon.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just wonder what the other Z-Fighters will do now in the movie or what ever other follow ups DBS will get. Because if there's one thing that makes me like the ToP its all of those cool team fights,From the Nameks fighting Gohan and Piccolo, to Vegeta and Goku taking on U9 and the fight with U7 and Anilaza, and 17 and 18 helping Goku. Or at least letting other characters get one on ones, including the preliminary fights too(for Buu and Gohan, Buu especially).

That's what made the Universe Survival arc my favorite in Super, even if it dragged on, it felt more a like a DBZ arc, where multiple members of the Z-Fighters got their moments, not just Goku and occasionally Vegeta. They still did Tien a little dirty though.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
From what I heard, the Universal survival arc in the manga is going to have different battles and eliminations

So maybe certain characters that didn't get time or knocked out easily in the anime may get the limelight

Last edited:

Chrono.

From what I heard, the Universal survival arc in the manga is going to have different battles and eliminations

So maybe certain characters that didn't get time or knocked out easily in the anime may get the limelight
So far that's kinda been the case.

The order has been similar (Krillin and Tien are out, U9 is gone) but the actual eliminations have been slightly different.
Remember Nigrisshi?; dude looked threatening af and got casually eliminated by Cabba lol
lol There so many theories about him too like him being a GoD candidate and other crazy ****.

ToP speculation was a fun and nutty time.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Haven't been too fond of Scooby's more recent years.

I certainly never could get into Mystery Incorporated. I tried watching the first episode and a few others afterwards, but I lost interest very quickly.

________

On an unrelated note, I've got another question in regards to a little project I'm working on, this time for anyone here who's made palette swaps. What programs have some of you used for image editing, in this case, specifically to alter colors? I might want to try making palette swaps for a character, but I don't know much about image editing. Tbh, I think the most advanced thing I can do with image editing and actually have good results right now is make an image transparent.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Well, the enemy teams eliminations are already fairly different, with the boy Katopesla getting knocked out already unfortunately.

But I remember hearing that the U7 eliminations were basically in Toriyama's notes for the arc that TOEI and Toyo(the manga guy) are following. So far that seems to be the case, as Krillin and Tien are already out, and their eliminations were very unceremonious, even compared to the show's version. Which doesn't make me feel too good about 18, Piccolo and so on.

So far that's kinda been the case.

The order has been similar (Krillin and Tien are out, U9 is gone) but the actual eliminations have been slightly different.

lol There so many theories about him too like him being a GoD candidate and other crazy ****.

ToP speculation was a fun and nutty time.
I remember everyone saying that Jiren was just a red herring for someone even stronger.

Little did we know El Goten Negro was hiding the whole arc in Hit's Time dimension training.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Seeing all of the prettiest character discussions, debates and whatnot for continuous nights in a row, I'm wondering if Ultron declared humanity a lost cause after he found this board. :p

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Seeing all of the prettiest character discussions, debates and whatnot for continuous nights in a row, I'm wondering if Ultron declared humanity a lost cause after he found this board. :p
Ultron is just jealous because he was designed to look like some ugly ant. And yet wasn't made by Antman in the movies

Chrono.

I remember everyone saying that Jiren was just a red herring for someone even stronger.

Little did we know El Goten Negro was hiding the whole arc in Hit's Time dimension training.
I have no shame in admitting I was one of those people.

I thought that he was either gonna get another form or that he was a red herring and something else was going down because Toriyama has done that sort of thing before (infamously so in the Android arc.)

While him not being a red herring was a bit surprising, what really shocked me was that he never got another form.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Ayra is the prettiest FE Character.

Change my mind.
No.

The title of the prettiest FE character easily belongs to this character. Far, far prettier than Ayra. Also needs to drop in FEH. The fact that the character's beauty isn't mentioned is criminal.

Gheb from Sacred Stones :troll:

My actual answer would be Tiki for the prettiest FE character. My opinion of course. :p

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh, you think Ultron doesn't care about looks?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
On an unrelated note, I've got another question in regards to a little project I'm working on, this time for anyone here who's made palette swaps. What programs have some of you used for image editing, in this case, specifically to alter colors? I might want to try making palette swaps for a character, but I don't know much about image editing. Tbh, I think the most advanced thing I can do with image editing and actually have good results right now is make an image transparent.
I do all my editing in GIMP.

So far it's only offered mixed results for palette swaps, but I think that's more my techniques than the program's capabilities. I'm still experimenting in that regard.

Also it's free. That's good.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Been watching through the Marvel Cinematic Universe this weekend, and as such it has been the first time EVER that I've gone through (almost) every single MCU film in order...and dang this experience has been wonderful so far.

Speaking of which, it's made me curious: for all Marvel fans here, what's your favorite MCU film and why?

Chrono.

Been watching through the Marvel Cinematic Universe this weekend, and as such it has been the first time EVER that I've gone through (almost) every single MCU film in order...and dang this experience has been wonderful so far.

Speaking of which, it's made me curious: for all Marvel fans here, what's your favorite MCU film and why?
How did you do that?

Because I've been thinking of doing the same before Infinity War, but binging MCU movies ain't as easy as just opening Crunchyroll and watching an anime.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm more of a DC fan than a Marvel fan and I know the DC universe a lot more than the Marvel universe. The DC movies have been sucking lately though.

There is ones I keep wanting to give a chance. Like they want to make a Flashpoint movie. But I just know they'll screw it up.

And I dislike the lack of Green Lantern because he is a VERY important character to DC Lore. But he's not involved because the Green Lantern movie sucked.

Well, MOST of the new DC movies sucked so I don't think that's a good excuse not to have a character that important

Chrono.

I'm more of a DC fan than a Marvel fan and I know the DC universe a lot more than the Marvel universe. The DC movies have been sucking lately though.

There is ones I keep wanting to give a chance. Like they want to make a Flashpoint movie. But I just know they'll screw it up.

And I dislike the lack of Green Lantern because he is a VERY important character to DC Lore. But he's not involved because the Green Lantern movie sucked.

Well, MOST of the new DC movies sucked so I don't think that's a good excuse not to have a character that important
Green Lanterns were supposed to be in the after credits for Justice League but they axed it.

Don't really know what they were thinking there.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Okay, first off, @ShinyLegendary DON'T LIKE POSTS LIKE THAT. Seriously, dude, no. Remember how we said to think about these things more not even a few hours ago? That has the wrong implications, man.

Secondly, What's going on? Anything you want to rant about? Because you know all of us care about ya.
Sorry I just was in a bit of an anxiety spiral a while back. I’m emotionally ****ed.

You're not worthless to me, praline. :)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Green Lanterns were supposed to be in the after credits for Justice League but they axed it.

Don't really know what they were thinking there.
That makes me pissed. I heard Green lanterns were supposed to appear. What I heard was supposed to be Hal Jordan and Jon Stewart.

When I didn't see it, I just thought it was an unfounded fan theory

But actually being axed???

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
My favorite Marvel Movie is Marvel vs Capcom 3.
Likewise, my least favorite Marvel Movie is Marvel vs Capcom Infinite.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

A tough one as I like a lot of them but after just rewatching it, I think Thor raganork moght be my favorite. Great dialog, sets up a lot of neat things, and pretty good action scenes. It’s all around a really fun film to watch.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon

I still consider myself somewhat of a novice fan of MCU at the moment. Watched through all five Netflix originals but still yet to finish the Punisher. Film wise I only watched Captain America: The First Avenger, Doctor Strange, Thor.

I'm liking Thor the most out of the ones I've seen so far. Dude makes me laugh. :rotfl:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Spiderman was really the only Marvel series I cared that much about until recently. My favorite of the Marvel movies I've seen would have to be Guardians of the Galaxy though.

I haven't seen all of them

My least favorite was Thor

D

Deleted member

Spiderman was really the only Marvel series I cared that much about until recently. My favorite of the Marvel movies I've seen would have to be Guardians of the Galaxy though.

I haven't seen all of them

My least favorite was Thor
I seen all of the Marvel movies except for Black Panther, Thor: Ragnarok and the second Thor movie.
I heard the second Thor movie was not a good movie. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I seen all of the Marvel movies except for Black Panther, Thor: Ragnarok and the second Thor movie.
I heard the second Thor movie was bad. :p
I haven't seen the second Thor movie because I hated the first. If the second is considered bad by Marvel fans...I can't imagine what I'd think of it.

I actually wanted to see Ragnarok though because of Planet Hulk reference. But I haven't seen it.

D

Deleted member

I haven't seen the second Thor movie because I hated the first. If the second is considered bad by Marvel fans...I can't imagine what I'd think of it.

I actually wanted to see Ragnarok though because of Planet Hulk reference. But I haven't seen it.
First one was decent. Honestly Marvel is cool and all, but I never seen a Marvel movie that blew my mind. All of them are usually just "decent or good" instead of "AMAZING!".

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
First one was decent. Honestly Marvel is cool and all, but I never seen a Marvel movie that blew my mind. All of them are usually just "decent or good" instead of "AMAZING!".
I felt like it was all built up and little to no delivery. Wasn't a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom