• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Does that mean I am being to needy?
Not really...

I'm saying that you seem to be trying to make yourself look good by just flattering and praising everyone.

It's not necessarily a bad behavior (depending on who you ask, I guess), but it's the kind of thing that personally annoys me.

Ah. Either way, being myself can be awful sometimes. :(
Try being an adult with three straight years of school failures.

Now your life suddenly seems a heck of a lot better, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Watched the Nindies thingy.

I'll keep an eye on that fighting game, and Light Fall and Bad North have really interested me and probbaly will get on my wishlist. Rest I don't care.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not really...

I'm saying that you seem to be trying to make yourself look good by just flattering and praising everyone.

It's not necessarily a bad behavior (depending on who you ask, I guess), but it's the kind of thing that personally annoys me.
I am sorry, I will stop trying to make myself look good.
I am also known to be eager to please anyone. Double apologies. :p
Try being an adult with three straight years of school failures.

Now your life suddenly seems a heck of a lot better, doesn't it?
My life does suddenly seem a lot better.
I should have remembered that, as you told me that like a lot of times.
I feel so bad for you. I can not imagine how much criticism the school and your parents gave you because of that. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I am sorry, I will stop trying to make myself look good.
I'm not saying you should stop trying to look good.

I'm saying you should stop unneccesarily praising everyone in your posts.

Especially since that's basically how people use that damn like button anyway. :p

I am also known to be eager to please anyone. Double apologies. :p
That... sounded horribly wrong in my mind... :urg:

I should have remembered that, as you told me that like a lot of times.
I feel so bad for you. I can not imagine how much criticism the school and your parents gave you because of that. :(
School treathens to kick me out of my major (aka if I fail one last time, RIP my dream job, but I can try other things, so it's not all bad)

As for the parents? Dad's pretty quiet about it to not give too much pressure, while my mom's... never really been the best, honestly.

D

Deleted member

I
That... sounded horribly wrong in my mind... :urg:
...Why so?
School treathens to kick me out of my major (aka if I fail one last time, RIP my dream job, but I can try other things, so it's not all bad)

As for the parents? Dad's pretty quiet about it to not give too much pressure, while my mom's... never really been the best, honestly.
Well I hope you pass this time. :)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I wish I could just have a job. I've been broke for six years.

Thank god my mother understands how ****ed my situation is.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Huh, neat idea for adding the RWBY cast to Xenoblade 2, even though I don't watch RWBY anymore. Felt it went to dark after Vol 3 for me.
It does, I am planning to finish volume 5 when I habe the time.

I just think that adding RWBY characters as Blades can help boost gamers interest even more in the west and especially US.

On the topic of Rex.

If he makes it in...
Urgh, is this spoiler after chapter 6? Is it a deal breaker.
I have said this many times but... Rex and Pyra have to be spoiler free.

Same for everyone, you don't need to talk about XC2 spoilers when talking about Rex in Smash Bros.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I don't think Spring Man is as likely as people suggest.
I think the roster was probably decided back in late 2016.
ARMS was unveiled in January 2017, and was released in June.

It was likely at the end of development at the time Smash 4's roster was decided. Plenty of time for them to pull a Roy/Greninja and slip an ARMS rep in there.

I'd agree with you that it's too late, but the reason I think it could happen is the fact that Nintendo put so much effort into trying to make ARMS the next Splatoon. They pulled out all the stops they did with Splatoon, and clearly had extremely high hopes for it.

The fact that they were so relentless in trying to make that game big suggests to me that they very well could've suggested Sakurai throw Spring Man into Smash.

.....he's very much the kind of character that I expect, but don't actually want. Part of it is because I don't care about ARMS and think an ARMS rep would make for a boring newcomer. Little Mac with stretchy arms, yay. :rolleyes:

But part of it is, Smash 4 focused more on introducing new franchises into Smash and not as much on expanding the existing ones. I think with this installment, they should do the opposite. Add new characters to the franchises that were ignored or freshly-introduced in Smash 4. Now that Splatoon's represented, there's not really any major unrepresented Nintendo franchises left; just ARMS, some dead franchises, some more retro ones, and some low-on-the-totem-pole ones. This is the prime opportunity to flesh out the universes that are already in Smash.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I forgot to mention I have no school tomorrow.
As nerdy and smart as I am, at least I am not as stressed out.
ARMS was unveiled in January 2017, and was released in June.

It was likely at the end of development at the time Smash 4's roster was decided. Plenty of time for them to pull a Roy/Greninja and slip an ARMS rep in there.

I'd agree with you that it's too late, but the reason I think it could happen is the fact that Nintendo put so much effort into trying to make ARMS the next Splatoon. They pulled out all the stops they did with Splatoon, and clearly had extremely high hopes for it.

The fact that they were so relentless in trying to make that game big suggests to me that they very well could've suggested Sakurai throw Spring Man into Smash.

.....he's very much the kind of character that I expect, but don't actually want. Part of it is because I don't care about ARMS and think an ARMS rep would make for a boring newcomer. Little Mac with stretchy arms, yay. :rolleyes:

But part of it is, Smash 4 focused more on introducing new franchises into Smash and not as much on expanding the existing ones. I think with this installment, they should do the opposite. Add new characters to the franchises that were ignored or freshly-introduced in Smash 4. Now that Splatoon's represented, there's not really any major unrepresented Nintendo franchises left; just ARMS, some dead franchises, some more retro ones, and some low-on-the-totem-pole ones. This is the prime opportunity to flesh out the universes that are already in Smash.
I want an ARMS character though. :)

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I forgot to mention I have no school tomorrow.
As nerdy and smart as I am, at least I am not as stressed out.

I want an ARMS character though. :)
That's cool.

I may criticize predictions, but I'm not gonna tell anyone that they're wrong to like characters I don't like. Root for whoever you wanna root for. :p

D

Deleted member

I just want to say that the Pits need to be buffed in Smash 4 to Smash Switch. Why? They are not low tiers or anything, it is just they are by far the most underwhelming characters in the game. I think the Pits are mid tiers, but in the lower section.
That's cool.

I may criticize predictions, but I'm not gonna tell anyone that they're wrong to like characters I don't like. Root for whoever you wanna root for. :p
Good. :)

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I’m almost through high school, and I still don’t have a driver’s license. Granted, I don’t really need one since I have no friends and no life, and there’s nowhere near enough money around to buy a car... but at the same time, I feel kind of isolated. Just the fact that there are kids almost 3 years younger than me who are already on the road, and I don’t even have a learner’s yet. Also, I really want to get a job, just a small, normal part-timer, just to feel like I’m somehow advancing with my life.

edit: I’m so embarrassed, I don’t know why I just spilled all that out I was just kind of typing to vent and I ended up hitting that mf post button so now it’s just out there I guess.
edit2: **** it iI’m overthinking this I’ll just keep it up

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’m almost through high school, and I still don’t have a driver’s license. Granted, I don’t really need one since I have no friends and no life, and there’s nowhere near enough money around to buy a car... but at the same time, I feel kind of isolated. Just the fact that there are kids almost 3 years younger than me who are already on the road, and I don’t even have a learner’s yet. Also, I really want to get a job, just a small, normal part-timer, just to feel like I’m somehow advancing with my life.
I hope you get your driver's license soon.
Oh dang, in a few years I am going to be driving a car.
My dream car ( that I will probably never be able to afford ) is a car that runs only on electricity. Those things are awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
. . .Why did I just spend half an hour doodling this?

Why did I just spend half an hour doodling this.jpg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

edit: I’m so embarrassed, I don’t know why I just spilled all that out I was just kind of typing for myself to vent and I ended up hitting that mf post button so now it’s just out there I guess
Dont worry, 23 here and dont have one either

Chrono.

Imagine a world where Dark Souls didn't exist and instead you heard, this is the Vanquish of platformers.

This doesn't make sense I just want Vanquish 2.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My savings for the waifu statue are doing nice; Im collecting the rare mexican coins (coins that can have their value multiplied by 100-1000) in hopes of getting huge money from them.
If Im lucky enough I'll be able to afford the Mythra statue with only 5 pesos

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Imagine a world where Dark Souls didn't exist and instead you heard, this is the Vanquish of platformers.

This doesn't make sense I just want Vanquish 2.
You know the thing is Dark Souls really isn't that hard of a game.
Like I know it's a meme at this point, but seriously. It's unforgiving yeah, but it's more or less as hard as any of the other games in that genre.

But like it's absurd how much it's used like the Bible of hard games. Memes or not it's gotten old. Like if any game has the same vowels as Dark Souls it's clearly connected.
Because if there's one thing I love about a game I created, it's being told no it's actually this Dark Souls.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If you got $1 USD for every post Uni has done, what would you buy?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
My savings for the waifu statue are doing nice; Im collecting the rare mexican coins (coins that can have their value multiplied by 100-1000) in hopes of getting huge money from them.
If Im lucky enough I'll be able to afford the Mythra statue with only 5 pesos
So you'd say you're...light on funds?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If you got $1 USD for every post Uni has done, what would you buy?
Every post this week or in total?

Because the numbers are way different.

And there's about 36k not counted because Forum Games lol

EDIT: Speaking of which, would be nice to have a feature that shows how much you posted including sections that don't count lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom