• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finally got around to watching the rest of season 2 of The Tick. Pretty good but I think season 1 was a little better. I'm glad that the Tick finally yelled "Spoon!".

Just hope season 3 will happen,

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wonder if the next generation of animated series will overall be better than this generation of cartoons

We’ve had the likes of
Adventure Time
Regular Show
Steven Universe
Sonic Boom
Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated
The Looney Tunes Show
TMNT 2012
Legend of Korra
Loud House
Gravity Falls
Star vs the Forces of Evil
Ducktales 2017
She-Ra
Voltron
Young Justice
Green Lantern
Avengers EMH

and the list goes on

We need an even better and bigger list of awesome animated series

Chrono.

lol Shao Kahn made his playable debut in the MK reboot games only to end up a bottom 3 character.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

A new Bloostained trailer just came out and it's impressive how far they've improved the game since we last saw it. Also we now have an official release date folks, the game is coming out in June 18.
Mighty No. 9 should have learn a thing or two from... oh no wait... it's too late.
Any games that gets negative feed back on graphics and gameplay should refine the game...

And no... it is not the same when it comes to telling devs to change game easier like Sekiro becasue it is comparing apples to oranges.
I have no regret saying I spent money for Shao Kahn

Been waiting for him since MK9 and he, feels, FUN.
That nice, but for me, besides of well MK11 is not my cup of tea graphical wise.
Recent debacles on the game just made me shy away from the game.
And you said you "spend money" on Shao Khan right? Maybe he was already planned as DLC but micro transactions in the game was also a con in my opinion.
It gets changed and then people go, "OMG! This is worse! They should've kept the previous design!" You know it to be true.
Then change it again or let's see what they have to say.
And... it isn't hard to make Sonic look like what he is in the game and be realistic.

So, about Pokemon Detective Pikachu Movie. It was entertaining to watch, and for a video game movie it's awesome. But... not that great obviously.
As a Pokemon fan yeah the movie is really really good, if not well this could be another video game ad movie...

And I have to say this and it's depressing for me to say... the end credit of the movie is way better than the movie itself, or ... the best part of the Pokemon Detective Pikachu Movie to me was the end credits.

So... for those who cares, or don't care, or bothered. It seems that Sony's censorship policy is just getting more and more absurd. As I have mentioned how Sony is censoring anime fanservice games that were meant to have those fanservice but get censored. Then what's really starts kicking was how DMC 5 also gets regional censorship from day one patch and One Piece World Seeker removing certain DLC quests as well that somewhat fanservice but not really. Or Sony just bans the game coming to the west like DOA Extreme Scarlet and Omega Labyrinth Z...
Then you have Sony said they actually don't have any rules for censorship policies which some may take it as Sony isn't enforcing censorship at all, this just tells us Sony can easily make double standards whatever they like, and we are seeing it right now.

Not to mention even boxarts have angle differences for some... reason... I'm personally not mind with Boxart censorhsip but like, really?
And then now Nintendo Switch is THE must go platform when it comes to those kinds of fanservice games or just anime Japanese games in general. AND what's more awesome is that even when there's a game that has PS4 and Switch port, PS4 gets censored and NS does not...
I'm not trying to fanboy NS (Take it whatever you will because hey, some people tends to just throw that term) but with NS selling well, and it's basically surpassing PS4 sales in Japan, and with PS4 being less friendly to Japanese devs, I think Sony censorship is awesome for Switch owners because those devs will slowly move to Switch.

Or those that I aware are fan or anime games but not okay with fanservice, well... I have already said this before, PS4 is definitely a must go platform then.

Mod edit: Inappropriate video removed :forrest:
Edit: Here's another video talking about the news, without the questionable QR code, if this still violates the rules please PM me I'll remove it:
This one takes the cake though, because Kotaku just really can't stop making clickbait titles and let us to laugh at (Depending on your opinion though). Last late year you have Jason Schreier, my most dislike Kotaku journalist period, make lousy rebuttals on Dialo mobile game and the stream from Yongyea just shows his true colors... then you have Laura Kate Dale making fake news on Persona 5 lyrics on something that most gamers don't even bother, and that's lyrics, not too long ago you have a journalist called Mike Fahey gets disturbed one a game that's like... not really good anyway, and he request PQube to make the change... that being said his reason just weren't so convincing and just pure personal take.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Near the end of the 2nd act of Persona 5...and I dread dealing with a a certain scumbagging *** piece of **** character

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Near the end of the 2nd act of Persona 5...and I dread dealing with a a certain scumbagging *** piece of **** character
In many JRPGs yeah, this often happens.
I just started with Final Fantasy XII, but... I am only at the beginning of the game and I'm a bit sick to determine if the game is really good or not.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
haha remember dipper goes to taco bell

why did the mid 2010s have a thing for super ****ed up fanfictions and creepypastas

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
In many JRPGs yeah, this often happens.
I just started with Final Fantasy XII, but... I am only at the beginning of the game and I'm a bit sick to determine if the game is really good or not.
I don’t think Persona 5 is like that to me...I just really hate this character who I knows does some **** to validate it (and I can’t wait to put em down)

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don’t think Persona 5 is like that to me...I just really hate this character who I knows does some **** to validate it (and I can’t wait to put em down)
Oh, hope there isn't when I play FF XII, so far each characters I've seen are pretty good.

Chrono.

So this is actually amazing.

Mod Edit: Video removed due to extreme content. Changes may come later.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So this is actually amazing.

Mod Edit: Video removed due to extreme content. Changes may come later.
This is why Mortal Kombat needs to be in Smash

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Wow that Mario Maker 2 direct was sure something huh I love how they added uhhhhh everything everyone asked for.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Finally on Sae’s Palace...now I have an excuse to not okay the game and stare at her shadow while jamming to her song (was not gonna jam to Okumura/Madarame/Kaneshiro or look at Futaba/Kamoshida)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sae Nijima is a great woman, but a meh sister for most of the game...never call Makoto useless ever again

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Anyone else noticed the Super Famicon logo that strangely popped up during the 3D World part in the Mario Maker Direct?

I wonder what that was all about.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
That moment when you've heard a song on the radio for years and you finally figured out the name of the song...it feels so good. Expanding my spotify playlist now.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Anyone else noticed the Super Famicon logo that strangely popped up during the 3D World part in the Mario Maker Direct?

I wonder what that was all about.
The next Smash teaser silly. :smash:
That moment when you've heard a song on the radio for years and you finally figured out the name of the song...it feels so good. Expanding my spotify playlist now.
Yeah that's me with so many songs I heard in High School (as well as a kid) and trying to find out what they're called. It's sad when I remember something so fondly but never can seem to remember it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Super Mario Maker 2 Direct HEAVILY implied we're getting new styles. I could see the following:
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario All-Stars
  • Super Mario Land
  • Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Something original
What do you think we'll see?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
The Super Mario Maker 2 Direct HEAVILY implied we're getting new styles. I could see the following:
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario All-Stars
  • Super Mario Land
  • Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Something original
What do you think we'll see?
What about Yoshi's Island? :yoshi:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Just to clear a quick thing up, when posting embeds, make sure your content is fully appropriate for the site. Stuff like Mortal Kombat alone is not. Definitely definitely not. Depending how extreme it is, linking to an offsite link may be fine if it has a NSFW warning. Please note the video isn't going to be re-linked to since it's over the top, imo. Please understand it has nothing to do with the idea of disliking the video(I actually found it great), but just the rules of this site.

Please be more careful in the future, especially checking if your video has swear words in them. Many of them are literally not censored. It's an obvious case of censor dodging. It's often not intentional, and generally we doubt people are trying to get around the censors with videos anyway. Regardless, it's still an issue.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
never would’ve thought a Mortal Kombat video would be taken down...probably because they’re barely posted here...sad day

Bright side...
8B600734-1028-4C38-A5E1-B399BCAFB620.gif
...magic

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Time for a Fortnite question; I couldn't find the information via the game's own hints/etc. How do you earn V-Bucks without having a paid online connection or paying real money?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Time for a Fortnite question; I couldn't find the information via the game's own hints/etc. How do you earn V-Bucks without having a paid online connection or paying real money?
I am not sure you can. I've only ever bought them for my nephews. He always begs me to but the $9.99 one so he can get a battle pass or something. He plays a lot, so I would've figured he would earn something if he could. I could be wrong, though. I don't particularly like that game.

Though, there is this you can look at. I assume it is legit:
https://www.ign.com/wikis/fortnite/How_to_Earn_Free_V-Bucks

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
:glare:

Geez, trying to get on Overwatch league to get the double token bonus, but it keeps breaking on me whenever I try to get my account logged in. Sure, it's not much of a problem as I got both All-Star skins, but I can still use the bonus tokens for future skins.

Edit: There we go.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The free battle pass of each season has... what? 200 or 300 V-Bucks in total I think.
It's really not easy to get all of them, I think ai only have 300 from all the time I've played but if you play consistently, you should be able to get the 100 V-Bucks that are on Tier 11 every season.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
time to get ****ing shot in the head by ***** *** Akechi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom