• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Me: "Finally I'll be able to save money for Pokémon Shie-"
Turn Left Diecasts:
D6nNypwX4AADWnj.jpeg

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 was added to the EShop today, its not available for purchase, but I did notice something interesting in the screenshots. Iron Fist is shown as playable and I don't believe we've had him shown before this.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 was added to the EShop today, its not available for purchase, but I did notice something interesting in the screenshots. Iron Fist is shown as playable and I don't believe we've had him shown before this.
We've known about Iron Fist since February

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’ve thought of the base ideas for 2 more villains in my Thunderhead comic. I’ll flesh them out a bit more later but here they are.

Villain 1:
Has the ability to heal any illness or wound, but anyone they’ve healed can be put under mind control for 4 hours if they hear this villain snap their fingers.

Villain 2:
Another chosen one. They were chosen by a set of knight’s armour that fully covers their entire body. The armour makes them basically immune to any attacks. The armour when worn by an unchosen is completely immobile.

D

Deleted member

I’ve thought of the base ideas for 2 more villains in my Thunderhead comic. I’ll flesh them out a bit more later but here they are.

Villain 1:
Has the ability to heal any illness or wound, but anyone they’ve healed can be put under mind control for 4 hours if they hear this villain snap their fingers.

Villain 2:
Another chosen one. They were chosen by a set of knight’s armour that fully covers their entire body. The armour makes them basically immune to any attacks. The armour when worn by an unchosen is completely immobile.
I think you should probably figure out a theme for some of these powers. Because the healing+mind control seems a bit arbitrary without them.
Think a bit on your own hero, Hourglass, which can manipulate both time and sand, who would be kind of a weird combination if you didn't have the Hourglass theme linking them together.

If you don't mind a suggestion, I'd make it a sort of "A Favor for a Favor", the villain can heal the person but only if they return in kind.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think you should probably figure out a theme for some of these powers. Because the healing+mind control seems a bit arbitrary without them.
Think a but on your own hero, Hourglass, which can manipulate both time and sand, who would be kind of a weird combination if you didn't have the Hourglass theme linking them together.

If you din't mind a suggestion, I'd make it a sort of "A Favor for a Favor", the villain can heal the person but only if they return in kind.
Yeah I mean I’m just thinking of villains but yeah I like that idea!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The employee at my GameStop has been REALLY pushing me to also preorder Team Sonic Racing every time I add money towards my preorder for Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled. I get it's their job to convince you to buy more there but he was sounding a bit desperate (he did the guilt trip last time)

Besides I don't want two racing games on the Switch so close together.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The employee at my GameStop has been REALLY pushing me to also preorder Team Sonic Racing every time I add money towards my preorder for Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled. I get it's their job to convince you to buy more there but he was sounding a bit desperate (he did the guilt trip last time)

Besides I don't want two racing games on the Switch so close together.
A good employee should not be going that far. Make the suggestion, and then back off if there's no interest. Sometimes it's hard to make the suggestion for a product/deal without annoying the customer too. The trick is reading their expressions/voice well. It's good at always care about getting them the best deal. But it's also important to look at how they're acting. Some don't want the deal. They want the food and that's it. Generally, I'll put it into a meal if possible and same them money anyway.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Here's hoping that I can find a new, stable job soon. Semester is about to end at the school I work at and the enrollment is still tanking.

Thanks, life.

Chrono.

As a Skarlet main, I'm kinda sad theres not as many unique blood colors in this game than other MK games.

Just D'Vorah who has blue. Annoyingly enough Geras and Cetrion had teal blood and it got changed, Kollector had YELLOW blood and it also got changed. Noob had black blood in all past games but its red for the first time here.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
As a Skarlet main, I'm kinda sad theres not as many unique blood colors in this game than other MK games.

Just D'Vorah who has blue. Annoyingly enough Geras and Cetrion had teal blood and it got changed, Kollector had YELLOW blood and it also got changed. Noob had black blood in all past games but its red for the first time here.
I wouldn't be surprised if Frost also had the blue Gatorade blood like MK9's Cyber Sub-Zero before being scrapped to red too.

Makes me wonder why only D'Vorah kept the unique blood color.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
A good employee should not be going that far. Make the suggestion, and then back off if there's no interest. Sometimes it's hard to make the suggestion for a product/deal without annoying the customer too. The trick is reading their expressions/voice well. It's good at always care about getting them the best deal. But it's also important to look at how they're acting. Some don't want the deal. They want the food and that's it. Generally, I'll put it into a meal if possible and same them money anyway.
Well I fully paid Crash off and Sonic is almost out so that's done and have a feeling it won't be as bad from now on.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wouldn't be surprised if Frost also had the blue Gatorade blood like MK9's Cyber Sub-Zero before being scrapped to red too.

Cause D’Vorah is a gross spider monster. Atleast Frost is... or well atleast was, a human.

Chrono.

If I remember right it was to be more consistent with the canon. Since Raiden and Shinnok have red blood, Cetrion should too (especially in the case of Shinnok since Cetrion is his biological sister.)

And if those two are human enough for red blood I guess Geras is too.

Frost is a cyborg but she isn't the same as Cyrax and Sektor either (both of which do bleed oil in this game when you fight them) so maybe theres that explanation.

Noob though... He had black blood in every single game before lol.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If I remember right it was to be more consistent with the canon. Since Raiden and Shinnok have red blood, Cetrion should too (especially in the case of Shinnok since Cetrion is his biological sister.)

And if those two are human enough for red blood I guess Geras is too.

Frost is a cyborg but she isn't the same as Cyrax and Sektor either (both of which do bleed oil in this game when you fight them) so maybe theres that explanation.

Noob though... He had black blood in every single game before lol.
Cetrion makes a lot of sense.

Would've been hilarious if Geras's blood was more comparable to mud for the sake of fitting the sand theme. I know it's not the color he had in pre-release stuff, just think that it'd be a better idea to do a mud-like color.

I still think Frost should've had anti-freeze for the continuity nod of Cyber Sub-Zero.

Noob is really freaking weird. If I had to guess, it's most likely due to the fact that black blood would be mostly invisible in the final shot of any Fatality. But honestly, they could've used a similar shade of purple that his portals have for that same effect while still feeling like Noob.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Kinda hilarious that if you go to look at Liu Kang's skins you get a giant spoiler from Story Mode.

All the Fire God skins are perfectly visible.

On that note, I beat Story Mode last night.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Finally finished another video! Here's an early bird look before it goes up on the front page some time soon.

...Are those sniper targeting lights?

Chrono.

So the Mysterious Woman from Jade's MK9 ending is actually just her mom.

That's kinda hilarious, all those years of speculation and the popular belief that she was behind everything. Only for things to end up with the most basic explanation.

Ivander

Smash Legend
That's kinda hilarious, all those years of speculation and the popular belief that she was behind everything. Only for things to end up with the most basic explanation.
For some reason, I'm reminded of the scene in Monster Inc. after the MI TV ad when the phone rings and Mike answers the phone and the only reason we know that it's Sully's mom is because Mike says it's his mom. I wonder how many speculations on who was on the phone were broken after Mike said that.

D

Deleted member

With the confirmation that UA3 will definitely have DLC, I find the Fantastic Four highly likely to get in the game.

Hopefully Gwenpool gets a spot too.

D

Deleted member

I was hoping to be active on this thread, but after seeing the poll results, I’m not so sure. /s

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the NZ, make yourself at home. Beer's on the bucket, feel free to log on the wifi. No password, obviously.
I can't drink beer doh.

Do you have any orange juice or fizzy drink instead by any chance?

D

Deleted member

DQ Day is coming soon.

Hopefully we get a release date for DQXIS and a new spin off title announced.

Maybe a new trailer for the DQV movie too if we get lucky.

D

Deleted member

I can't drink beer doh.

Do you have any orange juice or fizzy drink instead by any chance?
Oh of course, we're more than prepared to serve underage guests as well. We have some sodas here, what do you prefer, orange Fanta or Guaraná?

D

Deleted member

Oh of course, we're more than prepared to serve underage guests as well. We have some sodas here, what do you prefer, orange Fanta or Guaraná?
I like Fanta, thanks!
I should mention that the reason I can't drink beer is a medical one doh.

D

Deleted member

I like Fanta, thanks!
I should mention that the reason I can't drink beer is a medical one doh.
Ok, good to know that I can't give you it legally or medically unless I want both a lawyer and a doctor to beat me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom