• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I've been watching episodes of Arthur to find good gifs of Fern to create and share.

Unfortunately my luck here is not as good as my luck with Dorothy.

Gif making is variable depending on what one wants a gif of.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Log me back in, smashboards
I'm about to post
Oh I'm sorry I thought this was the social thr-

MainJPW

M.T.A
Well, I spent two hours earlier trying to find some old art of mine so that I could show someone on Discord.

Couldn't find it (though admittedly I quit after, you know, spending two hours doing it), but I did find a lot of stuff to scan anyway, so I've been doing that all night.

Also, I'm curious what went on that got the thread locked, but it's clearly a sensitive issue that is not for a non-private discussion.
I've been looking at pre-release SA1 footage and making gifs.

Something that always caught my interest was these guys. Since we have much clearer footage of the pre-release VHS tapes it's now easier to see the content.

These are definitely Flicky's, right? Looks like they got replaced.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Had to re-start chapter 5 of FotNS:LP. But I remembered to save more and made sure to level up a bit more before taking on Rei again. I think I'll try to fight him when I'm at level 20. I managed to get pretty close a couple times the first time around and I was only at level 16. And he's at 23, so that should give an idea of how much of a beating he could take. I think doing the bar-tending mini game and fighting those bounties should be good enough.

D

Deleted member

At this rate, I almost feel like the Ultimate Social should just stay gone. The amount of issues both it and the old social thread caused are honestly starting to get ridiculous.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Apparently, the Normal Boots channel deleted all videos featuring Jared, not sure if I agree with the outcome as now pretty much all of Madness is gone. (Plus the smash madness was likely scrapped) I agree that he shouldn't be part of the team and featured in future videos, I just don't think wiping the videos with him in it is fair.

I do hope they bring in new members of Normal Boots though. Scott The Woz would fit nicely I think.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I've been looking at pre-release SA1 footage and making gifs.

Something that always caught my interest was these guys. Since we have much clearer footage of the pre-release VHS tapes it's now easier to see the content.

These are definitely Flicky's, right? Looks like they got replaced.
Look like Flickys to me.

Maybe the were the animals in the robots until they included the Chao or something, not wanting to depict the Chao devouring established characters.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Apparently, the Normal Boots channel deleted all videos featuring Jared, not sure if I agree with the outcome as now pretty much all of Madness is gone. (Plus the smash madness was likely scrapped) I agree that he shouldn't be part of the team and featured in future videos, I just don't think wiping the videos with him in it is fair.

I do hope they bring in new members of Normal Boots though. Scott The Woz would fit nicely I think.
They need to bring in Dean Elazab as a figurehead member. He's amazing on PBG's hardcore series, having the "noob idiot" to "passionate leader" arc, and he's hilarious.

Last edited:

Potato_

Smash Lord
At this rate, I almost feel like the Ultimate Social should just stay gone. The amount of issues both it and the old social thread caused are honestly starting to get ridiculous.
Tbh I still don't know why there are two social threads that basically serve the same purpose.

Final DBFZ character leaked by Microsoft of all places.

Its Janemba.

They also mentioned something about skins.
Lol at them claiming it wasn't a mistake and that they were cleared to reveal it.

I'm okay with Janemba, hopefully we'll finally have a game where the lego teleports actually look like they do in the movie.

Also YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT I'M HOPING FOR WITH THOSE SKINS

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Tbh I still don't know why there are two social threads that basically serve the same purpose.
It was because a lot of us over there new eachother from the old Ultimate general thread and didn't really want to move over.

I tried hanging around in this thread before and for some reason it didn't really stick. Can't say why but this place didn't interest me enough. Maybe it's because the general was my comfort zone before.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
boy is it good to be back! whats up nintenzone, i-- wait ****, ultimate social thread is unlocked, goodbye forever suckers

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Unfortunately, I don't think that will solve the problem. If anything it'll just move it to other threads since it wouldn't address the issue that keeps causing it to be locked, just splintering the group temporarily for them to find another place to hang out. The issue is the atmosphere of the conversation as whether it's due to ****posting, mismanagement, misreading/miscommunication, or otherwise it's allowing for this type of drama to keep appearing and derailing the discussion. Nothing about that would change if you take away the thread, so something should be done with the discussion so that the issues are more controlled and easier to figure out.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
just kind of put together that abbacchio and moody blues would make total sense in being a police officer for investigations

pretty fitting, points for you part 5

giorno still sucks ass, worst jojo

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Its Janemba.

I didn't find out about this until later because I didn't watch the XBOX thing

They are one of my favorite characters and I wanted them since before we even knew the roster of the games initial release

If it's somehow wrong, I am going to be super disappointed after being hyped this much up

---

And with them down, my number 1 choice for FighterZ DLC goes to

I'm not really sure which form I'd prefer honestly. I'd guess they'd probably use Baby Vegeta

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Its Janemba.

Still waiting on them to bring in Chichi and Hercule

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Detective Pikachu was actually pretty good. I had a lot of fun at that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom