• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Lillie has a magearna now.

Except it lacks a soul heart and can’t be activated so it’s lifeless. But still that’s kind of cool. Mohn apparently left it behind for Lillie to have

Chrono.

Oh good. I was waiting for some moron to try and defend this.

Listen here ***-****, I bet you 5 million dollars that you don’t own a bird. But guess what? I own 7. And I can tell you right now that a bird would never just walk into something like a chocolate fountain. They’ll rarely walk directly into water.

But say that your idiotic theory is correct.

Say it did actually walk into it.

That animal still probably died.

Is that still funny to you? Do you still get your kicks out of knowing that that bird was probably terrified and opening its mouth to scream in that last panel?

And if you say yes then you seriously disgust me as a human being.
Smh leave this in 2014 where it belongs.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wonder though. Now half of the main cast has a mythical. Mallow has shaymin, ash meltan, and Lillie magearma.

There’s also the au guy with zerora. So does Lana actually catch that kyroge? Manaphy maybe?

With zerora taken then will sophicles get one?

Also I kind of hope this means ash can get a mythical every season now. He’s long overdone for them. They should have given him melloetta in bw.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
And added the Classic Mode to the actual Brian support topic.

I also might still go down for Yugioh today. Not sure yet. Might be fun after I remove a few cards and see how it runs.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Uh-huh.

I hated working there though, so there's slight bias but there's definitely a narrow selection concerning what I'm actually cool with eating from McD.

When I want fast food I go to Wendy's or Chick-Fil-A.
i mean chic-fil-a may have a bad history with political correctness

but those people with a bad history of political correctness know how to make some damn good food for fast food standards

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So, how about those new episodes of Star vs. the Forces of Evil?

Did...Did Glossaryck start the beginning of most of Mewni'ss biggest conflicts by being in the past when he shouldn't have? Am I getting that right? Oof...

Also actually more important TOFFEE"S BACK! Well, sort of. We saw him in the past, as well. I can only imagine encountering the baby Meteora helped him in forming his long game plan, and inspired him to dig extremely deep into Mewni's history and secrets just to enact it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I really need to start watching that show... but life's pretty busy... dammit...
I get the feeling, still trying to catch up to RWBY myself.

I've been spoiled on a few things obviously but nothing completely game-changing.

Still, when you do get the chance, please do watch Star. First season starts slow, with several random slice of life plots and a little bit of world building, but then gets better by "Mewberty", introducing some drama, spookiness and lore to the show, then it becomes amazing by "Blood Moon Ball/Fortune Cookies" and it largely get progressively better from there. Season 2 got even better, as have Seasons 3 and 4.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I get the feeling, still trying to catch up to RWBY myself.

I've been spoiled on a few things obviously but nothing completely game-changing.

Still, when you do get the chance, please do watch Star. First season starts slow, with several random slice of life plots and a little bit of world building, but then gets better by "Mewberty", introducing some drama, spookiness and lore to the show, then it becomes amazing by "Blood Moon Ball/Fortune Cookies" and it largely get progressively better from there. Season 2 got even better, as have Seasons 3 and 4.
So it's basically Gravity Falls in terms of pacing? :p

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Did...Did Glossaryck start the beginning of most of Mewni'ss biggest conflicts by being in the past when he shouldn't have? Am I getting that right? Oof...

Also actually more important TOFFEE"S BACK! Well, sort of. We saw him in the past, as well. I can only imagine encountering the baby Meteora helped him in forming his long game plan, and inspired him to dig extremely deep into Mewni's history and secrets just to enact it.
not even gonna read but I can tell they’ll be good....WRESTLEMANIA 35 PRIORITIES

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ITS HAPPENING!!!! ITS ****ING HAPPENING

WRESTLEMANIA 35 *******

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I wonder what news we'll get first? Smash or Sword/Shield?

I have a good feeling Pokémon is coming this week with CoroCoro being a thing.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

The whole deal is just stupid. Just absolutely stupid.
Even funner when OW Twitter themselves used it a bunch too.

I wonder how far I could go to convince Blizzard Pogchamp is a racist emote too? Or perhaps finger guns?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wonder what news we'll get first? Smash or Sword/Shield?

I have a good feeling Pokémon is coming this week with CoroCoro being a thing.
We could get both with a general direct. But if we don’t get any dorect this week, a YouTube upload for sword and shield seems likely

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Even funner when OW Twitter themselves used it a bunch too.

I wonder how far I could go to convince Blizzard Pogchamp is a racist emote too? Or perhaps finger guns?
i mean

doge is being considered as one by some starting now

basically any meme people use to ironically or unironically pose as ironically promote politically incorrect ideals is gonna get hit if it expands far enough, so basically just make overwatch as a dignified white power gamer club :drshrug: maybe that'll show em

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Oh good. I was waiting for some moron to try and defend this.

Listen here ***-****, I bet you 5 million dollars that you don’t own a bird. But guess what? I own 7. And I can tell you right now that a bird would never just walk into something like a chocolate fountain. They’ll rarely walk directly into water.

But say that your idiotic theory is correct.

Say it did actually walk into it.

That animal still probably died.

Is that still funny to you? Do you still get your kicks out of knowing that that bird was probably terrified and opening its mouth to scream in that last panel?

And if you say yes then you seriously disgust me as a human being.
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I AM a bird, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed ki

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I flat out forgot about Castlevania 35 today lol

Okay wow Mania started off wild.

Seth slayed the beast.

Considering the amount of DBZA references Im reading in r/sc

Did Lesnar got kicked in the ****? :V

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

It technically was already under way. If I had to guess, that took place before moons mom was assassinated.

Still glossaryck traveling back in time just to be a **** to tofee is pretty funny. I also guess he’s trying to raise meteora to be good and she might actually be?

As for the other episodes, I liked that ludo finally has his redemption arc starting. Hoping he will aid star in the finale.

There also being an alternate dimension for bon bon the birthday clown was interesting. Those designs were hilarious.

As for cornball, I liked that it further shows it’s up to the youth of mewni to fix the kingdom. Having buffrog back will be fun.

Also controversial, but I think Marco and kelly work way better as a ship. Don’t @ me

:p.

With how misleading these titles are being these final batch of episodes should be really interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom