• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

I don’t play Mortal Kombat and probably won’t get the new game but Sweet Tooth would be a cool guest character.
Yknow he would actually fit the game. Too bad TM has been dead for ages now.

And he has some hard competition in Pennywise as far as monster clowns go.
For a franchise that's been establishing the presence of powerful deities across its history, it's surprising that only three of them really showed up before MK11, with one of them showing up in enough games to count with just one hand (Fujin, actually).

And no, I'm not counting Taven and Daegon. They're demigods. And only showed up in Armageddon anyway.
I think most would rather forget Taven and Daegon anyhow. :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Pennywise would be cool actually... I forgot It was a thing.

Also a Demogorgon would be cool!

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
My university got a perfect victory in the Smash tournament. I got 2nd and only lost to my own partner.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'd love to see Fulgore in Mortal Kombat. We don't have a lot of robots as is(or cyborgs). Jago is a nice secondary choice, though.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I for one, would like to see them handled in a better way.

Daegon is supposed to be awake for a whole ****ing while. Why don't we see him do ****?

Pennywise would be amazing. Shame none of the kombattants are kids, which means he has no reason to be there :V

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I for one, would like to see them handled in a better way.

Daegon is supposed to be awake for a whole ****ing while now. Why don't we see him do ****?

Pennywise would be amazing. Shame none of the kombattants are kids, which means he has no reason to be there :V
It’s probably for the best that there’s no kids

Potato_

Smash Lord
The thing is that Frost has always been established to not be apart of the three, with her included there’s still three extra slots.

And the Kollector having a fatality similiar to a Mileena’s past one doesn’t deconfirm her I’d say. Considering characters sometimes have pretty similiar fatalities in separate or even the same games. She can simply just not have that fatality.
Oh I don't think it outright deconfirms Mileena, but it's definitely something to keep in mind.

By three extra slots you mean the ones on the site or the ones in the leak?

Pennywise would be cool actually... I forgot It was a thing.

Also a Demogorgon would be cool!
After Negan in Tekken, Demigorgon isn't that far off. I could see it.

D

Deleted member

Oh I don't think it outright deconfirms Mileena, but it's definitely something to keep in mind.

By three extra slots you mean the ones on the site or the ones in the leak?
Both. With the site included with Frost and the other seen characters there's still 3 leftover slots. Maybe 4 if you count the faded one, but I think that stands for DLC.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
WWE Hall of Fame going on, and earlier this piece of **** “fan” tried to attack Bret Hart...in return a vast majority of WWE superstars beat the **** out of his ******** *** and the beating was well deserved (especially the one from Travis Browne...respect to him for starting the beatdown)

D

Deleted member

My university got a perfect victory in the Smash tournament. I got 2nd and only lost to my own partner.
Congratulations on your university getting a perfect victory and the high placement!

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Idon Idon i finished the whole trial of the sword

get gud

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
In Pokémon go, code for a new mewtwo form is in it. It’s labeled mewtwo a.

Not fully confirming the armor theory but definitely makes it likely.

Chrono.

A new Mewtwo form?

Guess the A stands for About to get banned from Ubers.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

people still play pokemon go?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
There, I finally did it~ I finished the work on Brian's Classic Mode(for Ultimate's differences). Took a while to get every stage and character right. Some were easy(the Wyvern and Red Wyvern being two different Ridley costumes).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
what the **** is the difference between a biscuit and a muffin

me and the boys sitting over here and my mcmuffin looking a lot different than my boys biscuit

D

Deleted member

Honestly that's going down in history as one of the funniest ****ing scenes in superhero movies, I KNOW people will try to mimic it
I'm sorry, what did you say? I can't really hear you
I really hope the DCEU manages to keep something of this level of quality but seeing how all the other main heroes have already been painted as pretty dang edgy I just hope they manage to save some other ones. God what I'd do for a good Teen Titans adaptation

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm sorry, what did you say? I can't really hear you
I really hope the DCEU manages to keep something of this level of quality but seeing how all the other main heroes have already been painted as pretty dang edgy I just hope they manage to save some other ones. God what I'd do for a good Teen Titans adaptation
Booster Gold, Jaime Reyes and Plastic Man seem perfect for more of these kinds of movies so DC definitely has the material for more

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
what the **** is the difference between a biscuit and a muffin

me and the boys sitting over here and my mcmuffin looking a lot different than my boys biscuit
In England, what the US calls a cookie is called a biscuit. What the US calls a biscuit, England calls a muffin. In the US, English breakfast biscuits are just called English Muffins. The McMuffin is an English Muffin with egg, cheese, and either ham or sausage or bacon inside, hence the name.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
In England, what the US calls a cookie is called a biscuit. What the US calls a biscuit, England calls a muffin. In the US, English breakfast biscuits are just called English Muffins. The McMuffin is an English Muffin with egg, cheese, and either ham or sausage or bacon inside, hence the name.
God this reminds me when I went to Gamescon because one of my friends was surprisingly upset about how he ordered a muffin at the McDonald's close to our hotel and got some strange ass pancake thing

D

Deleted member

Ooo, it's naughty hour...

View attachment 205490
Oh good. I was waiting for some moron to try and defend this.

Listen here ***-****, I bet you 5 million dollars that you don’t own a bird. But guess what? I own 7. And I can tell you right now that a bird would never just walk into something like a chocolate fountain. They’ll rarely walk directly into water.

But say that your idiotic theory is correct.

Say it did actually walk into it.

That animal still probably died.

Is that still funny to you? Do you still get your kicks out of knowing that that bird was probably terrified and opening its mouth to scream in that last panel?

And if you say yes then you seriously disgust me as a human being.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Oh good. I was waiting for some moron to try and defend this.

Listen here ***-****, I bet you 5 million dollars that you don’t own a bird. But guess what? I own 7. And I can tell you right now that a bird would never just walk into something like a chocolate fountain. They’ll rarely walk directly into water.

But say that your idiotic theory is correct.

Say it did actually walk into it.

That animal still probably died.

Is that still funny to you? Do you still get your kicks out of knowing that that bird was probably terrified and opening its mouth to scream in that last panel?

And if you say yes then you seriously disgust me as a human being.
I think the bird's fake
Doesn't detract from your point though, but since it's CG and all I don't see it bad to find it funny. If it was a real bird that'd be horrible but this homie really was having the time of his life LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom